Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,414 members, 7,881,522 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:15 PM

All In A Circle.....(A crime story) - Literature (70) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / All In A Circle.....(A crime story) (635785 Views)

The Day The Clouds Turned Red (crime Story) / 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] / All In A Circle...(a Crime Story)-- The Completion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (214) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by RhAngel: 9:20am On Nov 15, 2014
LogoDWhiz:

Sorry sis.
He's just extremely busy.

What would u like to take?

And please, there a seat reserved for you. Kindly follow me.
thanks so much, i do appreciate.
I il tk anytn u tk....
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Niwdog(m): 9:23am On Nov 15, 2014
I smell sylvester being a mole. But diz update short oo
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by kingphilip(m): 9:30am On Nov 15, 2014
Niwdog:
I smell sylvester being a mole. But diz update short oo
wow this is another dimension u r trying to bring into it but he shouldn't have pulled that stunt in Ayo's residence if he was

or was he not the one that went with Clement there?
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Niwdog(m): 9:51am On Nov 15, 2014
kingphilip:

wow this is another dimension u r trying to bring into it but he shouldn't have pulled that stunt in Ayo's residence if he was

or was he not the one that went with Clement there?
he may pull the stunt in order to avoid being suspected
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by adewealth027(f): 9:55am On Nov 15, 2014
D9ty7............dat was a good one
I hope u won't kill Ngozi too because this one wey dem wan go Mr Ayo's residence.....e get as e be o
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by kingphilip(m): 10:00am On Nov 15, 2014
Niwdog:
he may pull the stunt in order to avoid being suspected
Na true sha
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Nobody: 10:01am On Nov 15, 2014
D9ty7.... No kill anybody 4 dere ooo... Especially Ngozi, u hear Nd thanks 4 d update. really appreciate it. But ehm...... Sorry sir... Can we get anoda update 2day?? Abeg... D love potion u put inside dis story is really working on me, I dnt knw about others ooo *winks*

Where is Emulkul4love nau
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:45am On Nov 15, 2014
RhAngel:

thanks so much, i do appreciate.
I il tk anytn u tk....

Uwc dear!!!

Okay then!

Relax and enjoy the story!
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Crownfullhouse(m): 10:48am On Nov 15, 2014
Well done Oga D9ty7. More blessing and wisdom to Ur brain....... Ghost mode deactivated......
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by bdabuwa(m): 10:53am On Nov 15, 2014
Ride on sire !!!
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 11:16am On Nov 15, 2014
--continuation--
Ngozi kept quiet as Sylvester drove towards Dolphin estate where Mr Ayo Okorie's residence was located. This was the first time she'll be working with Sylvester directly, even though they were both visiting officers, Ngozi works at the Area F-command while Sylvester work for an intelligence agency, the FBI and he was cotacted to help the police with his team.
Ngozi wanted to ask him questions but the look on his face showed he was in no mood for such.
She cleared her throat to gain his attention. He only glanced at her and turned to face the main road within a second.
"Sylvester." Ngozi called.
He turned to face her with an askance look.
"When are you leaving?" She asked.
"Do you have a problem with me leaving or staying?"
Ngozi smiled.
"You see, I have no problem with either of the two, its just that am suprised everyone is begging you to stay." she replied.
"Do you want me to leave?" He asked smirking his lips.
"What do you expect, like if you leave now, I'll be happy." She replied.
He frowned a bit but quickly concealed the frown with a dirty smile.
"Everyone wants me to stay. Even your bosses who are too old to handle a revolver. I single-handedly led the team that successful sent the notorious Ayo out of the town. I am an asset."
"You are yet to achieve what some policemen have achieved, the likes of Clement, Late Okoro, Mike and even the late Charles. All you have is the ability to read the situation and you have the tactical knowledge, the execution is what you don't have. Its not like you led the team into the residence, you gave them how to invade without anyone noticing." Ngozi said angrily.
"You were not there and please I am driving, I need to concentrate." He replied shutting her up.
Fifteen minutes later, he pulled up in front of Mr Ayo's gate where five soldiers stood guarding the gate.
"Don't just sit down there lady. Come with me." He said.
Ngozi opened the door and came out, she rounded the car and walked towards the gate with Sylvester.
"I am agent Sylvester, FBI fourth clearance level assisting the police and with me here is Ngozi." He said flashing his FBI badge.
Ngozi produced her ID car and showed it to the millitary men.
"This way." one of the millitary men led the way towards the main gate.
The gate was opened from within after the soldier leading the way tapped the gate lightly.
"Who is in charge here?" Sylvester asked.
"Leiutenant James." The soldier replied.
They walked into Mr Ayo's living room which was in a total mess, books flung everywhere, broken glasses, half burnt chairs to mention a few.
"How long do you stay here?" Sylvester asked.
"Twenty four hours. We work in shifts."
A young man dressed in uniform stood beside another uniformed man and were conversing in low tones.
"You can go, I'll take it up from here." Sylvester discharged the soldier who nodded and walked away.
The two millitary men stopped talking immediately they saw Sylvester.
"You must be James." Sylvester said to none of them in particular, but he had his eyes set on the younger uniformed man.
"And you must be Sylvester." The younger man replied.
Sylvester dropped his hand on Ngozi's shoulder. "This is Ngozi, a policewoman."
"Here with me is Hassan." James replied.
The four officers set to work with Sylvester assuming the lead role, he dished out intstructions while James explained the layout of the house to them.
Sylvester siezed the opportunity to push Ngozi around as he made her work hard, opening locked door without keys, he was happy she came along. He was punishing her in the best of his abilities.
"Come and see this." Ngozi said to Hassan whom he had developed likeness for because of his calmness.
Hassan walked towards her holding a laptop which was almost broken into two with him. They were both in a room they assumed belonged to Mr Ayo himself.
"A diary." Ngozi said to him as they both glanced through the pages of the book. Ngozi's attention soon drifted off to a shelf that stood beside a doorway. She walked towards it and picked up the first thing her eyes caught.
It was a map in which every part of the house was drawn.
"A map?" Hassan asked as he peeped from behind her.
Ngozi nodded as she used her hand to trace the main gate to where they were and truely, the room belonged to Mr Ayo.
Then her eyes caught something that heightened their curiousity.
"An underground?" They both exclaimed.

--to be continued--

2 Likes

Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 11:52am On Nov 15, 2014
The next update drops later in the afternoon. Kip your comments coming.
Tecno4life, onmansquad
Fatalveli- I love your story
Bluestarry- wonderful piece I call your story
vibra
Adewealth027- Adeola temi nikan
Adeh- I won't talk o
Tenajek, bdabuwa, crownfullhouse,
LogoDWhiz: secretary and a boss of life.
Kingphilip, Niwdog: I love it when you guys discuss about the story. It measures how predictable my story is.
Stuff46, haydot95 and RhAngel.
To all ye ghost readers. God dey o and he dey watch all of una. He go smile and tell Angel Gabriel.
God: See dem thieves. Na me create them o. They will just read and won't comment.
Angel Gabriel: If we don't have people like this on earth, the hell will be empty.
God: True talk.
YOU DON SEE WETIN GO HAPPEN IF YOU CONTINUE TO READ AND YOU DON'T COMMENT.

2 Likes

Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by adewealth027(f): 12:16pm On Nov 15, 2014
Hmmmmmm Sylvester wan turn himself to jack bauer abi.......okies we shal see
D9ty7,muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuah for a job well done
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by kingphilip(m): 12:17pm On Nov 15, 2014
wow make dem no risk am go underground o unless dem no wan come back alive

d9ty7 nice update abeg I de hunger for more
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Fatalveli(m): 12:19pm On Nov 15, 2014
Na the underground they will find all the clues the are looking for.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by absky5(m): 12:32pm On Nov 15, 2014
Underground ke Abeg wetin be underground....dt9ty abeg come update oo so i can knw wat underground mean.......more ink to ur pen, more mb on ur sim, more grease to ur elbow, more blood to ur finger u use in typing..ah don pway 4 u ooo....oya come update shap shap.....*drag my bench to front row with my ice block garri and tinko* who want to join me?
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Nov 15, 2014
D9ty7:
The next update drops later in the afternoon. Kip your comments coming.
Tecno4life, onmansquad
Fatalveli- I love your story
Bluestarry- wonderful piece I call your story
vibra
Adewealth027- Adeola temi nikan
Adeh- I won't talk o
Tenajek, bdabuwa, crownfullhouse,
LogoDWhiz: secretary and a boss of life.
Kingphilip, Niwdog: I love it when you guys discuss about the story. It measures how predictable my story is.
Stuff46, haydot95 and RhAngel.
To all ye ghost readers. God dey o and he dey watch all of una. He go smile and tell Angel Gabriel.
God: See dem thieves. Na me create them o. They will just read and won't comment.
Angel Gabriel: If we don't have people like this on earth, the hell will be empty.
God: True talk.
YOU DON SEE WETIN GO HAPPEN IF YOU CONTINUE TO READ AND YOU DON'T COMMENT.
thanks oga. But u don pastor? Diz 1 wey u d talk abt heaven n hell
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Nov 15, 2014
Wetin dey worry Sylvester sef..... Underground? Abeg Ngozi no follow dem enter dat place ooo, cos I really luv u so much. E be lyk sey sum of Ayo men still dey inside dat place.. Thanks 4 d update sir... Erm.... No talk sey my wahala too much ooo.... Na afternoon we dey so o. Waiting 4 d update.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Niwdog(m): 1:00pm On Nov 15, 2014
Hmm. Underground, i would love Ngozi and Hassan to handle diz undergrd alone
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by kingphilip(m): 1:07pm On Nov 15, 2014
Niwdog:
Hmm. Underground, i would love Ngozi and Hassan to handle diz undergrd alone
y do u say so
I think some of Ayo's men will be there o
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Cashio(m): 1:17pm On Nov 15, 2014
its getting more interesting by de day
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Niwdog(m): 1:18pm On Nov 15, 2014
kingphilip:

y do u say so
I think some of Ayo's men will be there o
as am suspectin ayo being a mole,if he get to know abt the map, he may nolify evry means of getting evidience in dat undagrnd
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by ReLaTE(m): 1:19pm On Nov 15, 2014
Keep it up, am following.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by kingphilip(m): 1:27pm On Nov 15, 2014
Niwdog:
as am suspectin ayo being a mole,if he get to know abt the map, he may nolify evry means of getting evidience in dat undagrnd
u r ryt boss
but it might b risky just the two of them because I'm sure Ayo won't leave there unguarded
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Shynaboy1: 1:31pm On Nov 15, 2014
*comes in with red eyes and broken bottle* Who wan try me? Oya D9ty7, come update!
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by LogoDWhiz(m): 1:41pm On Nov 15, 2014
tecno4life:

Start from page one grin

Chai!
Na so u like me reach.

RhAngel, can u help me out?
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by LogoDWhiz(m): 1:48pm On Nov 15, 2014
Underground room?

Now this is getting more interesting!!!

I wish to have one when I grow up

#bucketlist
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Donbabajayz(m): 1:51pm On Nov 15, 2014
more ink to ur pen OP....
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by stormybucci(m): 1:54pm On Nov 15, 2014
D9ty7:
Where is Labaski?
Where is Seunviju?
Where is Zainharb?
Where is stormybucci?
Where is vibra?
Where are the other wonderful readers who we've missed here?
bro no vex oo, I get really tight schedule but am back nw full tym
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Emzypaz(m): 2:08pm On Nov 15, 2014
It now on live. The most beautiful girl on Nairaland 2014 is being interviewed right about now.
Do you have questions for her? Join us here https://www.nairaland.com/1952165/weekly-interview-thread-subsidiary-dammysammytv/11#28038684 and ask your questions.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Emmykul4love(m): 2:14pm On Nov 15, 2014
lipsrsealed
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by JigsawKillah(m): 3:46pm On Nov 15, 2014
#lights CIG

D9ty7
Its afternoon already boss

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (214) (Reply)

Deceitful Couple / False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> / My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.