Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,498 members, 7,951,082 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 10:10 AM

GTBank Checks Temperature Of Customers Entering The Banking Hall (Photo) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / GTBank Checks Temperature Of Customers Entering The Banking Hall (Photo) (40610 Views)

Scientists Discover A New Way To Block HIV From Entering The Body / Ebola: Access Bank Provides Sanitizer For Customers Entering The Banking Hall / High Body Temperature. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GTBank Checks Temperature Of Customers Entering The Banking Hall (Photo) by delishpot: 6:10pm On Sep 06, 2014
I think he said BT( Body Temperature) not BP.

1 Like

Re: GTBank Checks Temperature Of Customers Entering The Banking Hall (Photo) by dominique(f): 6:20pm On Sep 06, 2014
nijanigga: Stupidity of the highest order. If I go there and they stopped me from entering, I will make sure I robbed by hands or body on the security or someone before I leave.

I won't be surprised if you're one of the people heaping curses on Patrick Sawyer. How are you different from him?
Re: GTBank Checks Temperature Of Customers Entering The Banking Hall (Photo) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Sep 06, 2014
Good measure!
Re: GTBank Checks Temperature Of Customers Entering The Banking Hall (Photo) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 06, 2014
Even in the bank were i work i.e uba. I begin to wonder if all this preventive measures are sponteneous.
Re: GTBank Checks Temperature Of Customers Entering The Banking Hall (Photo) by Beync(f): 7:44pm On Sep 06, 2014
190theclown:

smh undecided undecided
Smb undecidedundecided
Re: GTBank Checks Temperature Of Customers Entering The Banking Hall (Photo) by skyfall: 8:14pm On Sep 06, 2014
Many companies started doing this a long time ago. Especially the oil companies.
Re: GTBank Checks Temperature Of Customers Entering The Banking Hall (Photo) by solara: 8:43pm On Sep 06, 2014
olrotimi: Its been ages since i last went to the banking hall, however i had to visit the bank to renew my ATM card. On getting there i noticed the porter putting a device to customers' head.before they enter the banking hall. When it got to my turn, the following conversation ensued:

Porter: Goodmorning Sir, welcome to XYZ bank.....

Me: Thankyou.

Porter: Sir let me check your BP [pointing device to my head]

Me: [curiously wandering what business banks have with BP
[device beeps]

Porter: See[showing me device reading] your BP is normal, 36.7

In my mind am like 'oh! loool,in their mind these guys are taking 'precautionary measures' to fish out those with ebola cos its widely advertised that fever is a key feature of ebola.

Interesting enough, there was a suspected case of ebola with classical presentation on monday at the Teaching Hosp of which i was the casualty officer who saw the patient & funny enough the patient died shortly after presenting(sample sent to lagos came out yesterday to be negative).

The info obviously got to town prompting the bank to begin temp check.
So am beginning to ask myself, does it mean an ill patient(maybe with malaria) cannot transact in the bank again? Arent we taking this ebola thngy a little bit too far?

@op sharap
Re: GTBank Checks Temperature Of Customers Entering The Banking Hall (Photo) by Chartey(m): 9:03pm On Sep 06, 2014
This is GTB PZ Zaria. Sir na Shika you dey?
Re: GTBank Checks Temperature Of Customers Entering The Banking Hall (Photo) by clem305D(m): 9:53pm On Sep 06, 2014
These hand-held thermometers from the U.S being pointed at peoples head; I hope its not the 666 sign they are secretly imprinting on unsuspecting people...hmmmmm Bikokwa!!! I dont trust all these...mouth shut lipsrsealed
Re: GTBank Checks Temperature Of Customers Entering The Banking Hall (Photo) by Decryptor(m): 10:25pm On Sep 06, 2014
the money these fools spent in procuring these materials for checking temperature should have been used in the rectification of their online banking system that has not allowed me to collect my money from western union for the past one week. angry angry
Re: GTBank Checks Temperature Of Customers Entering The Banking Hall (Photo) by MrDoGood(m): 10:25pm On Sep 06, 2014
to me, even the man checking is not normal
Re: GTBank Checks Temperature Of Customers Entering The Banking Hall (Photo) by Yazmin: 11:01pm On Sep 06, 2014
clem305D: These hand-held thermometers from the U.S being pointed at peoples head; I hope its not the 666 sign they are secretly imprinting on unsuspecting people...hmmmmm Bikokwa!!! I dont trust all these...mouth shut lipsrsealed

I thought we'd gotten rid of these ETT(End Time Things) crew guys....
666 ko 999 ni.....!
Re: GTBank Checks Temperature Of Customers Entering The Banking Hall (Photo) by NobleG1(m): 12:32am On Sep 07, 2014
Jarus:

They're checking temperature, not BP. And yes, severely high temperature is a classic symptom of Ebola.

I endorse the measure. A lot of people that had contact with the PH doctor are still at large.

Ebola is NOT the only sickness that has high temperature as symptom? There hundreds if not thousands of sicknesses (both serious and mild) that have it as a symptom!
Re: GTBank Checks Temperature Of Customers Entering The Banking Hall (Photo) by CyberEBOLA(m): 5:19am On Sep 07, 2014
Titiluvly:

Better rubbish..
Best rubbish
Re: GTBank Checks Temperature Of Customers Entering The Banking Hall (Photo) by CyberEBOLA(m): 5:20am On Sep 07, 2014
Beync: Smb undecidedundecided
shaking my bre@st?
Re: GTBank Checks Temperature Of Customers Entering The Banking Hall (Photo) by Jarus(m): 6:59am On Sep 07, 2014
NobleG1:

Ebola is NOT the only sickness that has high temperature as symptom? There hundreds if not thousands of sicknesses (both serious and mild) that have it as a symptom!

Yes, but since Ebola is one of them, it is not too far off to use that as temporary screen at this time. High temperature is a red flag for anything; let anyone with it go see his doctor
Re: GTBank Checks Temperature Of Customers Entering The Banking Hall (Photo) by Nobody: 7:42am On Sep 07, 2014
Jarus:

Yes, but since Ebola is one of them, it is not too far off to use that as temporary screen at this time. High temperature is a red flag for anything; let anyone with it go see his doctor

Heh - doctor wey no go free see patient
Re: GTBank Checks Temperature Of Customers Entering The Banking Hall (Photo) by saifuhot: 9:17am On Sep 07, 2014
Acidosis: location, sir?
#sokoto[color=#990000][/color]
Re: GTBank Checks Temperature Of Customers Entering The Banking Hall (Photo) by Kericoo(m): 9:30am On Sep 07, 2014
That's my Bank
Re: GTBank Checks Temperature Of Customers Entering The Banking Hall (Photo) by alarm4: 10:04am On Sep 07, 2014
Tihs Ebola don cause many trouble:
Even to the all these ATM branches are not even save at all, there is 65% finger thumbs print of individual showing on the ATM machine, when sm1 is typing or dailing his/her code in the ATM machine
if sm1 should use microscopic lens to look thru u will be shock to see thousand of finger thumbs that has been stored on the digit and button,so one has to be very careful,inshort one shld just use hankie or tissue to clip to protect such contact from the ATM......

Be wise spread the news and not the Virus..
Re: GTBank Checks Temperature Of Customers Entering The Banking Hall (Photo) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Sep 07, 2014
Beync: Smb undecidedundecided
CyberEBOLA: shaking my bre@st?
dah, pls oooo shocked no let guy dey carried away looking at side mirror till he hits a fuel tanker
Re: GTBank Checks Temperature Of Customers Entering The Banking Hall (Photo) by himike247(m): 3:44pm On Sep 07, 2014
Get Your Free Shares from Globallshare Now...

What is Globallshare?
Globallshare is a very powerful new Social Media Platform like Facebook but different in many ways.

According to the website:
This is the society of the future

The major problem with the largest worldwide social networking websites is that more and more

restrictions are introduced therefore to maintain liaison, to get acquainted with others and to

establish new relationships are becoming increasingly difficult.

The goal of GlobAllShare is to set up the largest unrestricted social networking website of the

future, here you may really keep in touch with whoever you wish, you may get to know people simply,

you may build up new relationships, in an instant you can reach anyone all around the world with

what you wish to share with them and anyone may view the postings of yours.

No restrictions
There are no restrictions on the social networking website of GlobAllShare and your postings can be

viewed by anyone in the world. The GlobAllShare's objective is to create a really global, social

message board worldwide accessible at a time, where you may see every posting and everyone may view

your postings as well, thus you will never lose any news any more.

All free
The use of GlobAllShare community is all free. Neither now, nor in the future will you have to pay

for the use. You may get services at GlobAllShare's website completely free for which elsewhere you

used to pay. Free phone, free video-calls, live web-lectures, web-conference, video-email, SMS

sending, games, films, music and all free you may create your own website or web-store, too.
You may get the GlobAllShare's services all free all over the world.

How to earn with Globallshare?
During the pre-launch phase you are given the opportunity to collect shares using the following two

ways:

Invite new users to the website.
You will get 1 share if you invite 5 of your friends to the website and 1 share for each user your

friends invite.

You will get 1 free share every day that you log in. For example if your total log in days are 20

then you will get 20 shares.

How will you get paid?
Once the site reach the launch date you will be given the opportunity to sell your shares or to keep

your shares and collect a monthly income based on a dividend.
For example if you invite 5 of your friends and your 5 friends invite 5 of their friends and so on

you will end up lets say with 2500 free shares.
Once the site starts working officially you will get a monthly income of your total shares

multiplied by the current dividend.
Lets say that the dividend will be $1.
Hence, you will get $2500 per month.

If you decide to sell your shares you will get 2500 multiplied by the face value of a share.

For example if the face value of 1 share is $29 you will get $72500.
Keep in mind that the above numbers are only examples, so do your own calculations according your

own realistic expectations.
In my case I only have 168 shares and the current dividend is $2,81 / share.
So my monthly income from Globallshare will be $472.08 and if I decide to sell my share I will get

$4200. It is still a significant amount of money if you consider the fact that you will not do

anything to earn that money.

Is it a hoax or an incredible opportunity?
Nobody can say for sure if it is a hoax. If it turns out to be a hoax then I'll be surprised since

its a very well designed web site and they even have a very good Android app.
It is very common to come across fake websites that promise large monthly incomes without ever

moving your finger so it is normal for people to think that every website that promises money is a

hoax.

Why I think that it isn't fake?
It is very well designed.
Everything works flawlessly.
They also developed an Android app.
You will notice that all the users are active and they use the website just like Facebook.
Facebook used a similar way to reach more people when it first started 10 years ago.
It is placed among the 2500 top websites in the world according to Alexa.com

REGISTER HERE NOW WITH THIS LINK EBLOW:

http://go1.in/signupwithgloballshare
Re: GTBank Checks Temperature Of Customers Entering The Banking Hall (Photo) by 9inches(m): 11:11am On Sep 08, 2014
Pix: GTB @ Upper New Market Road/ New cemetry rd. Onitsha.

I was checked with the instrument after being asked to wash my hands before entering.

Nice move anyway.

Re: GTBank Checks Temperature Of Customers Entering The Banking Hall (Photo) by Nobody: 9:10am On Sep 09, 2014
9inches: Pix: GTB @ Upper New Market Road/ New cemetry rd. Onitsha.

I was checked with the instrument after being asked to wash my hands before entering.

Nice move anyway.
the hand washing thingy though....looking at this pix, the front of the bank is gonna be rili messy at peak hours. I wldnt also be surprised if some peeps try to keep off the water on the ground washed from other customers so they don't come in contact with 'body fluuds'
Re: GTBank Checks Temperature Of Customers Entering The Banking Hall (Photo) by Nobody: 9:17am On Sep 09, 2014
Anyways, was at the bank this morning @op, and was surprised that the instrument was no longer deployed at the entrance. I tried to chat up the porter as to the reason, he couldn't provide any meaningful answer. Am not surprised though, what answer do I expect from someone who used a thermometer to check BP and told me my BP was normal at 36.7 degrees?
I think it's either the threat level has been lowered(obviously even at the hospital. we have unscreened the cubicle where we attended to the suspected patient) or the device has run out of battery. I'd go with the second assumption.
Re: GTBank Checks Temperature Of Customers Entering The Banking Hall (Photo) by clem305D(m): 4:25pm On Sep 09, 2014
Who said we v gotten rid of them...are you a pagan or lipsrsealed
Yazmin:

I thought we'd gotten rid of these ETT(End Time Things) crew guys....
666 ko 999 ni.....!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola / Mummified Corpses: Edo Police Reveal Details Of Investigation / 5 Reasons You Should Sleep Unclad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.