Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,464 members, 7,897,949 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 12:13 AM

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies (99120 Views)

Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Why Do We Never See Videos Of Anita? Youtube? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by nep2ra(m): 11:00am On Sep 08, 2014
Joagbaje:

Hmnnn . . . AGBAYA BUSYBODI tongue

Shut up there!

E pain you die!

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by DeeMain(m): 11:01am On Sep 08, 2014
PastorKun:

Oyakhilome is a cancer to the body of Christ and he is deceiving many and leading them to damnation. I believe this is God's way of exposing him for what he truly is.

Are you truly a Pastor? Why hating on your own body? The body of Christ is one with Christ as its head. Why spew this hate on yourself?

Christians should pray for the couple and CE (like we did in my church, HICC, yesterday). That's what any sound Christian should do! The church of God is being attacked and we join to pull it down? MOG pleaaaaseeeeee!

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by wesley80(m): 11:01am On Sep 08, 2014
Billyonaire: No one is bigger than the truth. I refuse to give names and descriptions. But if pressed, I will give names and shame this wonderful preacher and great healer that can not control his John Thomas. You guys want to make him holier when his wife that knows him better says he is a fraud and adulterer ?
You don't have to be pressed to reveal what You actually know as fact, except perhaps you're lying! Demsay demsay...
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by prologue: 11:02am On Sep 08, 2014
Acrimony apart, let's stop n think. Why would Anita file based on adultery? He had said most of the progress we see in the church has been her hand.
on rhapsody, she writes, with same length n elevation. This same humble loving woman is no has not been a woman of God.
This is mind control. been a member since 2008, left 2012. Nothing apart from learning how to speak in tongues by repeating gibberish that a crazy fornicating cell leader who eats his sheep. Nice light n sound n 30 minutes advert on different merchandise... partnerships n drunken hallucinations of I know who I am. youths clapping for miracles like angels deposited into a physical bank account.
Anita is a woman of God. Chris, hard to tell....
u either attack d message or go masturbating

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by nep2ra(m): 11:02am On Sep 08, 2014
Now I know there is a curse on the black race.

I do not pity Nigerians one bit.

We get what we deserve.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Dragonking: 11:03am On Sep 08, 2014
wesley80:
You don't have to be pressed to reveal what You actually know as fact, except perhaps you're lying! Demsay demsay...

You are the greatest liar here..You have been pouring out lies since 1960.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Nobody: 11:03am On Sep 08, 2014
wesley80:
So, you are saying that Chris Oyhakilome is not an adulterer ? You mean Anita is lying ? You are wiser than this brov.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Nobody: 11:06am On Sep 08, 2014
Anyone still attending Christ Embassy needs his brains re-examined. An adulterer can not convey any unadulterated message.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by iGeneral: 11:06am On Sep 08, 2014
I wish one of those women in white house will just post the picture of the fraudstar yellow pennis and shut him up from this childish braggadocio. Is he telling us that he hasn't slept with a woman since 2009 when he faxed his wife to UK as the branch manager of the church and abandoned her there? Maybe massturbation has been serving him for all those years sha.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Dragonking: 11:07am On Sep 08, 2014
Billyonaire: Anyone still attending Christ Embassy needs his brains re-examined. An adulterer can not convey any unadulterated message.

Meaning that all CE members are listening to ADULTERATED messages. grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Ghozye(f): 11:07am On Sep 08, 2014
That's my Man of God! Pple will always talk, bt wat they say doesn't change u. I luv my pastor!
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Okeikpu(m): 11:08am On Sep 08, 2014
Dragonking:

More like one of his zoombies grin
you harsh o.. grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by temmywayne005(m): 11:10am On Sep 08, 2014
Gombs: those media houses with incompetent sources should take note and put in in their front pages o

Source: September Global Communion Service
story for d gods......weda a preacher or a man oF GOD
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Dragonking: 11:10am On Sep 08, 2014
Ghozye: That's my Man of God! Pple will always talk, bt wat they say doesn't change u. I luv my pastor!

Pls i want to attend CE and i need a female like you to do a follow up to ensure that i enter into chris church.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by UjSizzle(f): 11:10am On Sep 08, 2014
thunder74:
Even the devil had a better resume, Isaiah 14:12, he saw God
grin Classic!

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Nobody: 11:11am On Sep 08, 2014
Dragonking:

Meaning that all CE members are listening to ADULTERATED messages. grin
Gbam!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Demdem(m): 11:13am On Sep 08, 2014
Ghozye: That's my Man of God! Pple will always talk, bt wat they say doesn't change u. I luv my pastor!

How will u feel with ur marriage if u and ur husband continue to live apart for 16 good years knowing fully well that he has the power and means to change it? If u aren't comfortable with such scenario, why do u expect Anita to be?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by cococandy(f): 11:13am On Sep 08, 2014
I guess you know him better than the woman who's been married to him for 16yrs.
Smh undecided
akagaba:
I guess u urself cant understand what u ar babbling here! I suspect u ar drunk. Hit ur head on d wall and come bak to ur senses, then find out d correct thing Pst said abt d man of God/woman of God thing before i answer u! For now, u ar very insignificant in ths matter at hand!

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by wesley80(m): 11:18am On Sep 08, 2014
Billyonaire: So, you are saying that Chris Oyhakilome is not an adulterer ? You mean Anita is lying ? You are wiser than this brov.

I have said nothing of such as I'm in not in a position to know more than the average church goer knows. In any case, I do not go to a church because I imagine the preacher is an infallible saint, I matured from that level years ago. You on the other hand just made a wild, mischievous and damaging allegation for which you'll remain shamed for not substantiating.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by cococandy(f): 11:18am On Sep 08, 2014
No
He's a man of God. He's above temptations of the flesh grin grin
Even 20yrs of no sex will be like 20 mins for him.
Don't underestimate his 'anointing'
ROTFL
iGeneral: I wish one of those women in white house will just post the picture of the fraudstar yellow pennis and shut him up from this childish braggadocio. Is he telling us that he hasn't slept with a woman since 2009 when he faxed his wife to UK as the branch manager of the church and abandoned her there? Maybe massturbation has been serving him for all those years sha.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by prologue: 11:19am On Sep 08, 2014
ROR, published in 423, jointly written by Chris and absentee Anita.... Who is fooling who? these pulpit superstars are worse than our politicians.
a life of giving. what does the Church give? at the bookshop s its only their books. u don't invite another pastor from other dominations. they discourage marriage to other dominations, their own Bible self. they only give back the word.... yes. so that these youths can defend immorality. d I went hysterical was a teaching that u don't need to ask for forgiveness. its your property....
most of the youth are empty, knowing just d word, forgetting that the knowledge of Him is different from the love Him.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by samuelfemo(m): 11:19am On Sep 08, 2014
That's my man of God
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Okeikpu(m): 11:20am On Sep 08, 2014
ogaju007:

and when is the crusade in Liberia? or chris's god cannot cure ebola? rubbish.. strange to see that people are still being manipulated cheaply...
grin
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 11:25am On Sep 08, 2014
Am very sure most of u callin pastor chris names re Muslims or atheist, dts not say am anti islam,my point is,if u are a Christian, born agin n spirit filled u understand d fact dat judging sumone is a sin talk more of a man of God,He is a man of God n he is also HUmAN,guess sum of u forgot dat......

My brothers let us all cum to conclusion of dis whole matter,d church is one body,forget d denominations (NCCF,i love u)forget d fact dt u attend deeper life,or u tink u more redeemed than everyone or u a winner n eveybody else a loser,an attack on d church of Christ is an attack on d body of ChriSt wich we all abide,pastor chris n family needs our prayers. .....stand in d gap for them.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Demdem(m): 11:29am On Sep 08, 2014
wesley80:

I have said nothing of such as I'm in not in a position to know more than the average church goer knows. In any case, I do not go to a church because I imagine the preacher is an infallible saint, I matured from that level years ago. You on the other hand just made a wild, mischievous and damaging allegation for which you'll remain shamed for not substantiating.

Wesfool, stop beating around the bush.
Are u in support of Chris living separately from his wife for 16 years?
Does Chris ever have seexual orgiess? How does he service and tend to these orgiess whenever his wife isn't available?
Does he Masturbatte? Whores? Or the numerous flashy ladies all around him?
Or is it that he has stopped making love all these years.
These are specific questions that needs to be answered.
The wife is tired of loneliness

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Samyj247: 11:30am On Sep 08, 2014
hungryboy: are u gay?

You dont have sense at all. this Nigerian gay mentality has made ur brain empty. Is it a crime for a guy to say he love his pastor etc, remember that there is a love called agape love. U b orde, akamu like u. Any small thing whe hapn now, every mumu go de se na gay. Get sense abeg.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Cheny(m): 11:31am On Sep 08, 2014
How I wish u crave an intimacy with God more than ur 'man of God' or 'my pastor'. Most of us Christians have blindy followed our pastors and bishops to the detriment of our souls. pls be closer to ur Bible than ur pastor or else u become worse than an infidel.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Wallade(m): 11:31am On Sep 08, 2014
I am worried about Pastor Chris insinuations that his wife is not a "woman of God". If she is/was a minister in the church for over ten years, has been married to him for over ten years, has been part of the face of Christ Embassy - we see them and hear them on Rhapsody of Reality. I can not understand that insinuation. Christ Embassy projected her as a minister and woman of God until recently that Pastor Chris said otherwise. I can't understand why the pastor can't resolve his domestic issues at this stage of his life, so much that he needs the public and the court to judge and resolve his case. This isn't good enough for leadership. It is really late but not too late for the pastor to exhibit humility, tolerance, forgiveness and maturity.
May God help us.

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Demdem(m): 11:32am On Sep 08, 2014
Bobbyunitedfc: Am very sure most of u callin pastor chris names re Muslims or atheist, dts not say am anti islam,my point is,if u are a Christian, born agin n spirit filled u understand d fact dat judging sumone is a sin talk more of a man of God,He is a man of God n he is also HUmAN,guess sum of u forgot dat......

My brothers let us all cum to conclusion of dis whole matter,d church is one body,forget d denominations (NCCF,i love u)forget d fact dt u attend deeper life,or u tink u more redeemed than everyone or u a winner n eveybody else a loser,an attack on d church of Christ is an attack on d body of ChriSt wich we all abide,pastor chris n family needs our prayers. .....stand in d gap for them.

Chris doesn't think he needs prayers, he specifically asked us to pray for his wife. To him, his wife erred not him.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by ooshinibos: 11:35am On Sep 08, 2014
hungryboy: hey bro calm down, look at yourself in that mirror on your wall,
Pastor Chris has been using your 10% tithes to wear italian suits and hair creams,
and u still love him
he has given u nothing in return,
That scammer with a bible is whom u love and defend,
dude get yourself a new lover,
that guy has been cheating on u

Be careful bruv ..
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Just20(f): 11:43am On Sep 08, 2014
Oh oh is it now that pastor knows that not all wives of pastors are called?? The last time I checked all CEC members wives are well known pastors around the ministry, 80% of Group pastors wives, satellite pastors wives etc are pastors or deaconesses... Pastor please stop, just stop please sad sad sad

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Lovine: 11:44am On Sep 08, 2014
y kentornic: 7:44am
You Know What! Whether we think he is a Man of God Or a Man of The Devil. Whether we think he is right or wrong! It Doesnt Count! It Doesnt Matter and will have no effect whatsoever on him and his ministry. What counts is the result he has produced and still producing for God's Kingdom- turning many into righteousness. This man has raised many spiritual giants. He has touched many lives and changed many destinies.

Tuale Sir!! Your Church is Marching On

What about his home? The giants want to destroy his home. I don't believe he will ever be happy when his wife of decades is unhappy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (27) (Reply)

Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons / RCCG Female Worker Sent Back Home For Wearing This To Church (Photo) / Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.