Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,416 members, 7,964,710 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 06:26 PM

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies - Religion (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies (99715 Views)

Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Why Do We Never See Videos Of Anita? Youtube? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by maestroferddi: 1:48pm On Sep 08, 2014
Demdem:

The moment chris allows it to get to public domain, it seizes to become a xtian discussion exclusively and the f word can be freely used.
Nothing to moderate. Chris needs to make love to his wife as often as possible.
You will not say you were not corrected.

The choice is yours to make...
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by uzolexis(f): 1:51pm On Sep 08, 2014
jared007: its only natural to criticize my pastor becos he's very important. Don't worry 4 her becos u shall also face d maker. A washed brain is far better dan a brain dat is very dirty.

I think you should go back n take English classes. Where did I criticise your pastor in my post. Salvation is an individual race dear.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Demdem(m): 1:51pm On Sep 08, 2014
maestroferddi: You will not say you were not corrected.

The choice is yours to make...

My friend carry ur morals elsewhere. Ask ur pastor chris to fulfill her his marital duties.
He don't deserve to be on any pulpit when his home is on fire.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by SITS: 1:51pm On Sep 08, 2014
This looming crisis in Christ Embassy will be for the rise and fall of many in the church. When we ask for revival, we're asking for the unsettling of the status quo. Watch out folks!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Orikinla(m): 1:59pm On Sep 08, 2014
[size=28pt]That article looks suspicious.
The grammatical errors show that Pastor Chris may not be the author, because his English is better than that.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Lanceslot(m): 1:59pm On Sep 08, 2014
mohammedmagnus: Just yesterday in church, I was looking at the pastor giving sermon, and the only thing that passed my mind(God forgive me) was SCAM ALERT! SCAM ALERT!! SCAM ALERT!!!.. And please wats d use of this share button sef
1st muhammed go to church? Anyway that's same thing that comes to my mind back then when I was still going to church, I can't help but notice it. I'm free from that mental slavery now.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by sammily(m): 2:00pm On Sep 08, 2014
undecided

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by dfav: 2:01pm On Sep 08, 2014
pst chris is a great man of God and the great teacher of God`s word...

but sir; plz jst only a vacation with ur wife & ur 2 teenage daughters will solve all these drama...

it would have been better not to b married and continue with the work of God than to b married but dont give attention to ur family; all because of the work of God...

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Demdem(m): 2:03pm On Sep 08, 2014
dfav: pst chris is a great man of God and the great teacher of God`s word...

but sir; plz jst only a vacation with ur wife & ur 2 teenage daughters will solve all these drama...

it would have been better not to b married and continue with the work of God than to b married but dont give attention to ur family; all because of the work of God...

A word is enough for the wise.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 08, 2014
Well, these were what i gleaned from comment Chris O.'s outbursts:

1. Note he dodged the specifics he was accused of. Thus, his denial was vague. Could have been weighty if he said, 'I did not commit adultery'' (or something more specific)

2. Chris also tried to showcase his wife as not having the 'anointing by God' as he did. So when did this start? When did he get the revelation? The divorce, abi?

3. Thus, all he ended up saying is, ''I am very very dainted with guilt!!''

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by maestroferddi: 2:07pm On Sep 08, 2014
Demdem:

My friend carry ur morals elsewhere. Ask ur pastor chris to fulfill her his marital duties.
Point of Correction: I am not a member of Christ Embassy.

Just doing a christian duty.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by OkekeChristian(m): 2:11pm On Sep 08, 2014
This man has greatly ameliorated in the art of deceit over the years.
Hear a believer, "I know that what I am doing is not right, but I am being 'pushed' to do it"...

The same person who said that there is nothing wrong in mamsturbation( and surely ponmography too). I wonder if all of these should even proceed out of the mouth of a novice believer, talk more, a 'veteran' in the work of the gospel.

To cap it all, the woman is even called a "Reverend", a position reserved for God( not that it suits men anyway...)

This whole divorce higi haga cum gargantuan gaga is just a reverberation of the saying, "breeze blow, and fawo nyansh open"

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Demdem(m): 2:11pm On Sep 08, 2014
maestroferddi: Point of Correction: I am not a member of Christ Embassy.

Just doing a christian duty.

Based on ur skewed interpretation. All and sundry now discusses Chris so it doesn't apply here any longer.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by noblejames: 2:14pm On Sep 08, 2014
lonzo:

God sent prophets/pastors on a mission . so what criteria do you think he will use in judging them. . conducts or achievements . go forth n preach the gospel making disciples of all nations . if ur mama send u go buy fish . no come back with the fish and see wetin go happen . lol
The truth is that the means through/by which you brought the fish must be weighed not just the result! This is why evil has continued to hibernate in our society, we are only interested in the result not in the means of achieving it. For sure in God the means justifies the end and not the end that justifies the means.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by maestroferddi: 2:18pm On Sep 08, 2014
Demdem:

Based on ur skewed interpretation. All and sundry now discusses Chris so it doesn't apply here any longer.
Should I then take it that you are not a christian?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by noblejames: 2:18pm On Sep 08, 2014
Joagbaje:

2 Corinthians 10:13
We, however, will not boast beyond measure, but within the limits of the sphere which God appointed us—a sphere which especially includes you.
my avowal in this context did not suggest that we should go about beating our cheat before God and bragging about how much upright we are after all is God that justifies and knows who we are right from day one. There is no way we can deceive Him!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Boss13: 2:19pm On Sep 08, 2014
Gombs:

Bobo, please point in the OP where pastor chris said the above bold....if not, shame on ur reading and comprehensive ability

Please read his write up. I also lifted it from his assumed quote.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Demdem(m): 2:19pm On Sep 08, 2014
maestroferddi: Should I then take it that you are not a christian?

Highly irrelevant

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by sarutobie(m): 2:25pm On Sep 08, 2014
Orikinla: [size=28pt]That article looks suspicious.
The grammatical errors show that Pastor Chris may not be the author, because his English is better than that.[/size]
I find it odd that nobody bothered to question the authenticity of that article. it is riddled with so much errors that is uncharacteristic of pastor chris.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Boss13: 2:30pm On Sep 08, 2014
Bobby4090:

Your right my brother. So in other words he was just using the woman to accomplish his means, and now they are no longer together he has the guts to say she is not a woman of God. Meanwhile he made the woman the vice president of his ministry. why should he indirectly try to smear her image publicly because of their problems. Its very embarassing.

I also read his statement and it only got me more angry that people would sit down, listen to him, take the nonsense that comes out his mouth and feel good about it and themselves. He is indeed a man of God on a course. I believe Anita Oyakilohme needed nothing but a husband, which is a normal course of life, their children needed their father and I believe they are not greedy because they understand he is out working and deceiving people but be there when necessary and play a vital role. Lots of people keep using the bible as a point of reference to lie. How can he ask people to mention the wives of Jesus's disciples? The bible is a history book that reflects only key actors. Why would people continue to misinterpret that book and when there are no specific moral activity mentioned in the bible is it okay for everybody to indulge in.

His wife accused him of having inappropriate relationships with women in his organisation, prior to that the media has been accusing him. Rather than Chris take the pulpit and accept or deny the allegation, he continue is his popular medium of deceit "allegory" and "frequent references to the bible". and even doing a relative comparison with Jesus.

People if una wan continue to stay blind, na una sabi. For me Chris Oyaks is a deceiver period.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Dinocarex(m): 2:33pm On Sep 08, 2014
Nigerians have been fooling themselves with #MOG syndrome since 1900 (MOG-'Man Of God'). I don't care whatever reason you are been taking to court for divorce. It shows His lapses as a good man and responsible father and loving husband to his wife. Great men that have succeeded in Ministry always have their wives with them. Not being separated from each other.
Imagine, wife is in London; the Man is shuffling between South Africa and Lagos for over 16years. What a way to build the family indeed.
I don't care whatever heaps of abuse u guys raise at me.. That wouldn't bother me a bit. Follow what your bible teaches not just what a MOG tells u on the pulpit cus on the last day, it'll be one man for himself.....

On the 2nd thought; None of my business!!

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Eruditor: 2:41pm On Sep 08, 2014
I know alot about the MOG Pastor Chris Oyakhilome and his wife not just because I have been a member of his church for a very long time but because I have asked questions from people who have been here longer than myself and have known him too, on a very personal level.

I must say that without a doubt he got a definite call from God to take God's divine presence to the nations of the world and demonstrate the character of his Spirit. It is with this vision that the MOG ran with that started out as a fellowship and developed into what you have of it today.

The man fears God (in a reverential way) not just because he is a christian and one called into the 5-fold ministry but because the anointing on his life is very tangible such that it could kill him if decides to walk contrary to his calling- which is to walk in love, righteousness and true holiness as is expected of a man of God- one who Pastors a very large followership world wide.

It is for this reason (and many others that I may mention should time afford me) that I know without a doubt that the prevarications and fabrications of misled individuals some of which are Christians are only done under the inspiration of demons who want to strike the shepherd so that the sheep will be scattered.

Before I say anymore, let me talk about his beloved wife, Rev. Anita Oyakhilome. I have heard her husband say to Winnie Mandela in South Africa that she's of mixed decent as her Dad is an Edo Nigerian while her mum is from Switzerland. She, like her husband gave her heart to Christ at an early age. While I may have lost the exact age she was when she became born again her husband gave his heart to Christ at the age of 9 and both have been that way ever since.

She's one of the founding members of the ministry that began in the early 80s and has a specific grace in the areas of establishing and nurturing churches; mentoring mothers and wives and infact women in general. She also functions in a very tangible anointing from God and if you have ever met her you would feel it without her saying a word.

Pastor Chris (if I am allowed to say) worships the ground she walks on and she does he. She loves and respects him and he does too. They are very private people and have never been known to go to the media let alone divulge personal issues to them. So anyone believing in those lies about her lawyers going to PREMIUM news or Vanguard or what not are doing so at their own peril. It is not just her style.

I have a friend (who used to be on NL but has ceased to do so in years now) who drove Pastor Anita to the airport in 2001 when one other minister in Nigeria was criticising her husband. In the course of the journey, he decided to engage her and ask her for her opinion on the matter. He had heard her preach about the love of God and turning the other cheek to persecutors but somehow he wanted to know how she really felt. He said she was saying a lot of kind things about the man and concluded that the power of God will shine forth from such a situation. That's the Pastor Anita I know.

She started a church in Ojo, Agboju area (close to Alakija) and was able to change it from a former warehouse cum spare parts garage to a world class facility before 1999 when she got a different assignment. She did this in about 3 years with the help of many son's of Consolation as are prevalent in our ministry. How they procured the property and developed it into what it is today or how they have grown many satellite churches in and around that region is another days talk but the current Pastor of that church, Shola Olubode is a testimony to her grace.

It was in 1999 that she was given that assignment by her MOG (who happens to be her husband too) to go to the UK to help establish the church that was just burgeoning at the time. There's nothing more to say about that as the evidences of her grace is known to all who seeks the truth. She has taken what some may have referred to as a Ram shackle years back and turned it into what it is today and she has established many other churches around Europe and even part of the Americas.

Pastor Anita and Chris have always found time to see and train their Children together regardless of the pressures of ministry. I know this because apart from his words I am friends with a couple of people who know him to the point of walking in and out of his abode at will.

There was a time when one of their daughters all of a sudden could not walk and Pastor Chris kept speaking the word of God to her even when there was no physical change. He told us how he would have to travel and would tell his wife to keep speaking the word when he is away saying to the girl's legs "you would walk, you would run, you would jump". To cut a long story short, one day, the young girl shocked her parents as she leaped out of the car and ran to him when he took them to a mall.

I know of another time when he took his wife to Switzerland on their wedding anniversary. The workers in the hotel didn't recognise them till someone divulged the information to them. On the day they checked out, the whole staff of the Hotel including the management came to bid them farewell. But you would not know all this because it is not on the news.

I am aware that atleast once every year he travels out to spend time with his wife and kids (not only when Church programmes are on schedule) and I know that Pastor Anita is always in Nigeria (especially during IPPC) in November to see him amongst other things. My younger brother has helped in the white house (where the President of CEC stays) and on many occasions he ran into Pastor Anita. Besides, the names that were touted as "unmarried women working with him" is another vicious lie from his traducers.

The White House as we know it was built by the ministry and has various facilities suited to the ministry. The most important aspect of it is the Studio that Pastor Chris uses to host some of his question-answering sessions. If he had his way, he would never travel out of Nigeria and would rather preach from his studio. That's why I laugh when see posters calling him a gallivanter and saying he loves to travel around the world.

Pastor Deola Phillips (the outgoing CEO of CEC) and the present(the Medical doctor) are both women of God who have been in the ministry for more than 23 years. They are married women with Children and they are fully dedicated to the work of the ministry. It is wicked and insulting to regard them as "girls or part of Chris' itinerary" as if they are new. These women also love and respect Pastor Anita not just as a senior Pastor but as the wife of the president of the ministry.

I will continue shortly. . .

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Eruditor: 2:42pm On Sep 08, 2014

Unlike what is being peddled about the man I can tell you without flinching that he doesn't not have many mansions and Jets like other MOG (Not like I am saying it is wrong). In fact, I can tell you that he has ceased to receive a salary from the church as long as I can remember and he does not (I emphasize the does not) receive a dime from the sales of any of the books sold by the ministry- including the world renowned Rhapsody of Realities. My cousin in Ebonyi works with them and she told me this. Also, if you know any member of CEC that has been there for long they will tell you. The man preaches faith and he practices it contrary to what the media may want you to believe.

Somebody said "so how does he prosper?" Oh simple, God prospers him. I have heard other Pastors like Joseph Prince and even Bishop Oyedepo say the same thing- that they do not receive a salary from their respective churches and have applied the faith they talk about to prosper and I believe them.

Speaking again of Pastor Chris, he has taught us severally that Christians should not take other Christians to court (we should instead let ourselves be cheated). He has taught us how that divorce should be a no no and how that by just applying what the word of God says to you, you would be able to resolve any marital issues that may arise.

If you read the OPs post with a pure heart you would have understood what he was saying. He wasn't saying that Pastor Anita is not a woman of God or what not. He simply said that because a woman's husband was called of God does not automatically mean that she too was called. He said this after saying that EVERYTHING the media said were laden with lies and conjectures of dogs who crept into our midst to cause disunity.

If I am to give my personal understanding of the matter, I will say that the pressures of working in the ministry may have taken its toll on her and she must have gone on some recess. I am guessing so because the work of the ministry is challenging indeed. I have had to rebel in time past (and refuse to go to church even though I still studied my bible judiciously and prayed regularly while at it). I felt the pressures of just being a christian (and I am not even a Pastor- not even close). Even Elijah felt the strain and Paul at one point prayed to be delivered from persecution. So it can happen to just about anyone.

That's why when Pastor Chris speaks parables those of us that are initiated can understand. I am sure he would love to go on such a recess but he cannot afford to if God doesn't approve. I have heard him say if he had his way he would just be a regular member of a good church but the God who called him owns his life and as such he can only do what God askes him to. That's the Pastor Chris I know.

There is a Pastor in the ministry who was to be posted to Houston to be a VP of Chevron's operations but when he sought the approval of his MOG and he got a "God doesn't need you to go there he can do it for you anywhere you are" the man immediately turned down the appointment. Chevron then asked him if he would take the position but will instead stay in Nigeria whike at it and he agreed. There is another story of another man who was an MD of a bank or so in the early 2000s. Pastor Chris told this man that God wanted him to be a Pastor and the man obliged but after consulting with his family members he turned down the proposition. In about 2 years time he made a little mistake that cost him not just his job but his licence to head or work in any bank in Nigeria. Prof. Soludo (the then CBN governor) was responsible for dishing out this punishment on the man. As soon as that happened the man immediately rushed to register in the ministry's school for Pastors. 5 years later (in 2009 or so) he was ordained as a Pastor. If you know anyone that attended IPPC in 2009 they would recall the man giving his testimony albeit it sounds unfortunate.

I said all that to say that Pastor Chris is very much aware that such "departation of glory" can happen to him if he as much as goes to India when he is supposed to go Indonesia. That's how sensitive to the things of God that he is. So try to convince me how this same man would be found committing adultery. That's why he told the church (and members of the media that would have hidden themselves covertly) that he is not a preacher but a MOG: he does ONLY what God tells him to do.

Now he has implored us to pray for his wife as she recovers from her recess. That she will come back stronger than ever; in greater manifestations of God's anointing and full of faith. That she will not lose her vigour for her first love- the lord Jesus and the preaching of the gospel etc. And that she would be delivered from wicked and unreasonable people who do not have faith.

If you are not mischievous you would see a bunch of contradictions from the stories being peddled by the media- the same media that will not investigate their stories well before publishing it. First they said they have not lived together for 16 years (1999-2014 is barely 15 years). Secondly they said she has not been in church since October 2013, later November and now December. Thirdly, they claim she filed for a divorce yet (this same media already said they had been divorced many years ago but covered it to save face). Now they have started spicing it up with Tales of Adultery and him disrespecting her in public (I wonder how they see in Public when they haven't even seen in 16 years). All these stories are lies I tell you.

Pastor Chris and Anita are extremely private people. Pastor Chris doesn't talk to the media and as a result they always end up making quotes for him and attributing them to him. Pastor Anita on the other hand will never go ENCOMIUM, PREMIUM, SUNNEWS etc. Either in person or through her 'lawyers'. They didn't do so when you called them fraudsters, they did not do so when you took their programmes off TV, they didn't do so when you accused them of laundering money and they sure would not do so now. In his words "I don't want you to know me or my personal life. Just know about Jesus for he is the one I seek to introduce to you". The man reeks of humility.

So fellow brethren, don't lose your cool because of the words of those who do not know where we are coming from or where we are going to for they haven't been trained not to speak concerning a matter before it's time. Instead use this opportunity to lift Pastors Chris and Anita up in prayers as instructed by the bible even as we walk in love.

It is by so doing that we show that we have the same attitude of Christ who, though he was the son of God; thought it not robbery to be equal with God yet he made himself of no reputation. And even though he was found in fashion as a man (and was reviled, insulted, accused falsely and condemned) he didn't respond in like manner but he humbled himself and commended his traducers to the one who judges rightly- God.

As for those of you who joined us to spy on our liberty in Christ and then use it to falsify stories, beware as there will always be a time of the harvest when the tares will be taken away and burnt by God's angels (so we know this is not referring to the rapture) while the wheat will grow. Jesus told us to expect it.

Lastly, for those of you who spoke on the matter without understanding it (especially christians) please go on your knees and ask God for forgiveness. I know of some journalists that did so in time past who ended up eating thrash from the garbage because the same anointing that can unstop deafness and cause the lame to walk can also work against those who stand in the way of God's move.

I am not threatening. Just passing some warnings out of love for all men (especially those of the household of faith).

If you see any typographical errors please forgive me as I was in a hurry. Maybe when I am settled I would make corrections.

Cheer up brethren! The word works.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by ideology(m): 2:56pm On Sep 08, 2014
When you don't know your Father someone outside can tell you something about your father and you will believe.

I'll advise all members of
BELIEVERS LOVEWORLD NATION
to ignore all unnecessary comments and avoid trading words with folks who don't understand spiritual realities.

Romans 8:28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

IT GETS BETTER

Like REV CHRIS advised, spend more time in prayers instead of responding, so you won't say what you should not say.

Stay focused on God's word, THE MAN, THE MESSAGE AND THE MANDATE.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by honeychild(f): 3:00pm On Sep 08, 2014
"if a Man of God is married, it does not automatically mean the wife of the Man of God is therefore a Women of God! That's not how it is in the Bible. That's why you don't really find wives of Men of God listed in the bible. How many of them? Who was Peter's wife? Did you ever know her name? You'd never find out! Who was John's wife? Did you ever read the name? What about all the other apostles? How namy are registerd in the bible? You never find their names, why? Ask God when you find HIm!"

Is this not the height of hypocrisy. So all these years when he elevated his wife (if he posts twice in rhapsody she posts once) and his church members were practically worshipping her he had not read his Bible enough to know that no one knows the name of Peter's wife?
All you silly followers of men, do you see how they just pick and choose what pleases them from the Bible?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by lanrefront1(m): 3:06pm On Sep 08, 2014
[quote author=Demdem]

[/quote

I doubt that you have any pulpit, because if have any pulpit that means you reverence the pulpit, therefore you won't be disrespecting Rev. Anita by saying she needs to be f...... very well. just listen to you.

if someone ask you: "is tour dad f..... your mother very well" I'm sure you will take offence, buy you'll say here that you won't. is being courteous such a difficult task?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 08, 2014
I'm not here to join the debate.

I just found the video of the address and thought to share.

It's in public domain so there is no controversy. I think what was said was very clear.

Pray!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYqAZV8se84?

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Demdem(m): 3:08pm On Sep 08, 2014
[quote author=lanrefront1][/quote]

Goon, are u still on this issus? Are ur miserable parents also public figures to bringing them to discussions? U know nothing about me, so shut it. Issue at stake here is about Chris and nothing else.
U sound daft u know.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by lanrefront1(m): 3:09pm On Sep 08, 2014
Gombs: Aint it funny to note that adultery is no longer the crux of the matter but the fact that he 'abandoned' his wife for 16 years.

Keep changing stories grin grin

the abandonment is a weightier matter because its actually worse than adultery.

Then the abandonment is statement of fact. The evidence is right there in the open for everyone to see.

You talk as it was fabricated

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Vock(m): 3:11pm On Sep 08, 2014
Gombs:
grin grin... Kunle o! Anyways,

7 things to know about Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

Before you can talk down my Pastor,you must have done the following:

1. Publish a daily devotional of 423 languages circulated in 352 countries and territories and price is #150 since a decade with impeccable print

2. Train and develop leaders and Pastors who are capable to do what you do.

3. Hold a crusade which gathered over 2.5million people in just one night.

4. Take hundreds of homeless,abandoned and helpless children off the street and send them to school without charity support, but partnership of brethren.

5. Organise an annual conference for Ministers outside your ministry from all around the world

6. Conduct healing program for sick people without collecting a fee.

7. Several annual community development services and projects for countries without the government's financial support

?.... you have not been able to win you tithe debate on nl, and yet you hating! Wait for the details, am typing it from the video...might even put up the youtube video after am done uploading... no get Hypertension o grin

All the crap you posted here doesn't mean he will gets to heaven

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by ideology(m): 3:16pm On Sep 08, 2014
When you don't know your Father someone outside can tell you something about your father and you will believe.

I'll advise all members of
BELIEVERS LOVEWORLD NATION
to ignore all unnecessary comments and avoid trading words with folks who don't understand spiritual realities.

Romans 8:28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

IT GETS BETTER

Like REV CHRIS advised, spend more time in prayers instead of responding, so you won't say what you should not say.

Stay focused on God's word, THE MAN, THE MESSAGE AND THE MANDATE.

More Grace

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by costandi(m): 3:32pm On Sep 08, 2014
Orikinla: [size=28pt]That article looks suspicious.
Note the grammatical errors please.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (27) (Reply)

Leg Of Akan Weeks, Founder Of Collapsed Reigners Church In Uyo, May Be Amputated / Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches / Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.