Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,976 members, 7,903,114 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 03:29 AM

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies - Religion (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies (99176 Views)

Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Why Do We Never See Videos Of Anita? Youtube? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Transluxpaints(m): 8:42pm On Sep 08, 2014
pls be informed that there are lots of men of God that ventured to ministerial duties not because God called them but becos they dont have anything to do and as a result God wil honour his word from these men of God. question for u pls,were you there in person when pastor chris comitted sin,and if no pls what gave you the assurance that he comitted sin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by degbads(m): 8:49pm On Sep 08, 2014
lanrefront1: @deg ads
give it a rest; the main body or crux of the allegations against him and which people or Christians as the case maybe, are taking up, were made by his wife.
So I understand that; I guess his wife is among those trying to pull him down

here goes my point about unintelligent and baseless accusations, how do you know the allegations were by his wife, how do you know exactly what the allegations are, did she discuss with you or you read it from moronic media houses like the sun, sahara reporters and the cable.

Guy, i am sure you are educated, use your enlightened mind, examine, analyse...please.

and it is degbads!!!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by benedictac(f): 8:51pm On Sep 08, 2014
akagaba: Isnt it funny how anything that concerns Pst Chris attracts so much interest, publicity, discussions and attention. This simply implies that there is something special and dignifying about ths man that the world cannot comprehend!! So people of d world are on d look out for any small or trivial thing to use against ths very prestigeous man!!! But i have ths to say to d world- the man called Pst chris Oyak is way way too great to be dissuaded by scandal, allegations, abuses, name callings and all sort of thrash! As a matter of fact, he is immuned to all these and times like ths strengthen and fortify him, it caterpaults and skyrockets him to a greater level!!! Great things happen in his ministry so my dear nairalanders, we in christ Embassy welcome times like ths with our hands widely open cus we know how to deal with it and turn it for our good!!!! Why not sit back, tighten ur seat belt and hear what ths very saga will generate to!!! dont forget we know who we are! We always win!!!!

can u see how U've allowed ur tiny brain to be washed? who told u that all that attracts is good?

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by brocab: 9:06pm On Sep 08, 2014
No one is criticing, all you have to do is ask the lord to show you the truth, tithing is out, and seeking the word is in. Since the Roman cathlic church started this lie, most churches followed suit, And on top of all that they changed the sabbath day into a Sunday. And making that into a law-but not the lords law. So until you study the word of the lord, you yourself being blinded now-can and will' only lead the blind..But I pray, the truth will set you free...Tithing, and given, are two differen't words, tithing means a percentage, given can mean all. In Mark 13 Luke 21, and Matthew 24 tells of a story about a poor old woman that gave all that she had, while the tithers put only their percentage, so the lord said the woman will be more blessed then the tithers. Matthew 6, talks about the birds neither sow, nor reap and don't put into barns, but the lord feeds them, how much more are you? Don't you see the truth? Ask the lord. he will show you, like he had showing most of the believers who write on this page. I myself was sucked into the tithing system, but deep down I knew it wasn't right, so one day I had asked the lord for the truth, I said to the lord I'm sick of the lie's and false doctrines, the lord heard my prayer and showed me that truth, and as I read my bible now, word after word has given me a more understanding. The lord said the truth will set u free, and I am free. You have been wittness too by many people on this page about seeking the bible truth. So now its up to you, your argument is with the lord, not with the believers who had found that truth. Ask yourself this question? Paying tithes, How much have you recieved back,in the last, how many years? Were you blessed with a house, or houses? fancy cars? Monies to travel? Think about it. Its great to support other believers who are in the fields serving the lord. But the tithing system was only meant for the levites back then. Plus the money making system is worldly. Some say jesus was a rich man, but the word say's he preach to the poor, Birds have nest, foxes have holes, but jesus said he had no place to rest his head. And in common knowledge the rich mix with the rich, the middle class of people mix with the middle class, the poor mix with the poor. Its life... So if we are to imatate jesus, then why is it, those who tithe, are tithing for worldly riches...
akagaba: Hahahahahahahah!!! D anti-christ Embassy people are so dumbfounded and fo0lish to think that ths mere divorce saga can split, move, discourage or scatter Christ Embassy Congregation! Didnt "Daily Sun newspaper" give a report on how they went to d CE church in Oregun on weds, only to be shocked to see that d church was full to d brim? Do u jobless Maggots think that we came ths far to be torn apart by mere divorce saga whch is just a mirage frm d devil and his cohorts? Are u senseless messengers of Lucifer not aware that we, Christ Embassy members, are set on a course that we must follow and we dont give up or get discouraged? Are u guys so blind to see that since attacks started coming on ths church centuries ago, that it has rather moved d church forward and cause increase in d churches all over d world? Are u guys not aware that CE is now in every part of d world with d least congregation as 5000? Are u guys not aware dat rhapsody is d most prominent and widely spread devotional in d world? Are u guys not aware that Christ Emb calabar is organising d biggest crusade in d city of Indonesia? Are u guys not d ones who condemn and criticize our seed sowing and tithing? But are u not ashamed that despite ur condemnation and criticismn, yet members of d church are sowing even greater and also becoming prosperous in a way that marvels d same jobless u. My prayer for all of u who know how to abuse and call men of God nasty names, that d God of heaven will also give u same reward, u will be abused and called nasty names in ths life, and becus u dont have d kind of grace that is upon Pst Chris, then u shall live to regret d days of ur life forever. Amen
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by lanrefront1(m): 9:20pm On Sep 08, 2014
degbads:

here goes my point about unintelligent and baseless accusations, how do you know the allegations were by his wife, how do you know exactly what the allegations are, did she discuss with you or you read it from moronic media houses like the sun, sahara reporters and the cable.

Guy, i am sure you are educated, use your enlightened mind, examine, analyse...please.

and it is degbads!!!

the reasons stated in suit as reason for divorce was posted on online on UK cable news. They do have access to these things, i.e these kind of information. You think there wee fabricated. please say something else. the suit filed by the law firm representing Anita is there for everyone to see.

if the contents was not what the law firm filed, they will definitely have come out to refute it.

Read the below extract:

(("There had been media reports that
Anita decided to divorce Pastor
Chris based on allegations of
‘adultery’ and ‘unreasonable
behaviours’ but a copy of the court
papers for the divorce process filed
at the Principal Registry of the
Family Division (PRFD) of the High
Court of Justice in possession of
THISDAY, revealed that she applied
for “divorce on the ground that the
marriage has broken down
irretrievably.”))

So what the hell exactly are you talking about?

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by promise2(f): 9:24pm On Sep 08, 2014
Devil is at work he always try to pull men of God down.But God knows his own he will never leave nor forsake his people especially those he call to work for him.No one is above temptation I repeat no one, do not judge brethren but pray for men of God they are human like you. The worst that can happen to any man of God is when you did not marry your own wife it is hell on earth and you will never go to heaven no matter how you try unless God's intervention. The fact remain that most men of God in Nigeria at this time are powerless, the devil is using them to do peppersoup and ridicule them and bring them down.May God revive Nigrria and save our Nation.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by blezdem(m): 9:24pm On Sep 08, 2014
you don't need to bring pst. Chris here to hear him speak. Allow him to do what he knows best. Only time will tell. I wish their soured relationship complete healing in Jesus name.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by chrmn1: 9:25pm On Sep 08, 2014
LOVE U PASTOR!!!!! Not a member of his chch but I just love ds man!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by kraftyiyk: 9:33pm On Sep 08, 2014
[b[b]]Extracts from the published interview[/b][/b]
And when it comes to Rev. Anita, what I'd say to you is pray for her, don't act like 'why why why is she....' . Married to a Man of God does not automatically make you Woman of God! You can make mistakes, but you know, people expects the wife of a Minister to definitely be at the level of the Minister, and so they ay be looked upon and the expectations maybe like that, but it's a positional thing! alright!

if a Man of God is married, it does not automatically mean the wife of the Man of God is therefore a Women of God! That's not how it is in the Bible. That's why you don't really find wives of Men of God listed in the bible. How many of them? Who was Peter's wife? Did you ever know her name? You'd never find out! Who was John's wife? Did you ever read the name? What about all the other apostles? How namy are registerd in the bible? You never find their names, why? Ask God when you find HIm!
**Smiles....***Chris Oyhakilome,***

i really took time to analyze this part, am forced to understand this guys angle,this guy is a SCAM, he never really loves this woman,the whole marriage was based on selfish interest, to expand his business/church, he is now coming out with his true colours.... this is a man who has forced his congregation to see Anita as an arch Angel, making a 360 degree turn to call her an un beleiver,
a simple question i have for his blind fanatics is..

1)do you really think Anita will wake up, witout any tangible evidence to lay fake allegation against Chris??..

2)do you live under the same roof with Chris Oyhakilome?

3)have you ever taking time to ask or investigate how Chris and Anita started? cos sometime 2004, i once heard from a reliable source that during theier undergraduate days, Anita was actually dating a close friend of Chris, who had to travel out,, and leave her under the care of Chris***as a trusted friend***..the trust was betrayed, and the rest is now history

4) if the above is true, is it not possible to infer that Lady Karma has came knocking... grin?

5) be sincere with your self, do you really believe a full blown man productive man can stay for 16 years..away from his wife, without shinning any congo grin grin grin
..looking forward for answers to these questions.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Gombs(m): 9:35pm On Sep 08, 2014
lanrefront1:

the reasons stated in suit as reason for divorce was posted on online on UK cable news. They do have access to these things, i.e these kind of information. You think there wee fabricated. please say something else. the suit filed by the law firm representing Anita is there for everyone to see.

if the contents was not what the law firm filed, they will definitely have come out to refute it.

See how irredeemable u are? Your foolishness is getting annoying.

Uk cable news abi? Www.thecable.ng is now in UK abi? They have access to THESE THINGS... I don't know which is more annoying, your folishness or the Nigeria media silliness
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by lanrefront1(m): 9:40pm On Sep 08, 2014
Gombs:

See how irredeemable u are? Your foolishness is getting annoying.

Uk cable news abi? Www.thecable.ng is now in UK abi? They have access to THESE THINGS... I don't know which is more annoying, your folishness or the Nigeria media silliness

What about THIS DAY then? Can we accept news from them or shall we disregard them too?

They didn't fabricate it; they simply reproduced in print the copy of the divorce papers with them.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by osaroodion(m): 9:42pm On Sep 08, 2014
lanrefront1:
What about THIS DAY then? Can we accept news from them or shall we disregard them too?
They didn't fabricate it; they simply reproduced in print the copy of the divorce papers with them.
arrant foolishness
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by sammybrainy(m): 9:42pm On Sep 08, 2014
You guys can't seem to understand. All these hateful comments is pure waste of time.
It wont change anything, The Church nor its continued growth , it wont stop any real member of CE from going to church nor change his/her mind about Pst. Chris.

If members of CE is brainwashed like some say;
How does it affect yours?
How does it affect your bank account when he/she sows financially?
Nawao.....
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by lakesider(m): 9:44pm On Sep 08, 2014
Gombs:
grin grin... Kunle o! Anyways,

7 things to know about Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

Before you can talk down my Pastor,you must have done the following:

1. Publish a daily devotional of 423 languages circulated in 352 countries and territories and price is #150 since a decade with impeccable print

2. Train and develop leaders and Pastors who are capable to do what you do.

3. Hold a crusade which gathered over 2.5million people in just one night.

4. Take hundreds of homeless,abandoned and helpless children off the street and send them to school without charity support, but partnership of brethren.

5. Organise an annual conference for Ministers outside your ministry from all around the world

6. Conduct healing program for sick people without collecting a fee.

7. Several annual community development services and projects for countries without the government's financial support

?.... you have not been able to win you tithe debate on nl, and yet you hating! Wait for the details, am typing it from the video...might even put up the youtube video after am done uploading... no get Hypertension o grin

you are so gullible to cram all his business ventures

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by osaroodion(m): 9:46pm On Sep 08, 2014
lakesider:
you are so gullible to cram all his business ventures
and u are more foolish not to know that a true son doesn't need to cram his father's gullible business ventures.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by PastorAji(m): 9:48pm On Sep 08, 2014
Gombs:

Bobo, the sites were upgraded, and pictures of even himself were removed except maybe those on ads or upcoming programmes he'd be in. Grab a copy of Rhapsody and check the back...I see Pastor Chris standing together with a lovely looking lady...can you explain why it's still there? grin...Or why his wedding ring is still on?
Oga can u explain the rationale where Anita didn't have just 1 day in the September Rapsodi of Realities

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by lanrefront1(m): 9:50pm On Sep 08, 2014
osaroodion: arrant foolishness

Stop with those nonsense. Are the divorce papers real or not? Simply state which one it is.

THIS DAY said it obtained a copy of it from the court? Are they lying about that too? You mean to say they went inside their computers and manufactured a nonexistent copy? Please get real.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by trustman: 9:53pm On Sep 08, 2014
lanrefront1:

It should be clear to any objective observer that Gombs & Co will discredit ANY media house in order to try and 'prove' their 'man of God' right.
Even the very statement by their 'man of God' cannot be rightly evaluated by them because he is above mistake and so cannot be faulted.
So they will use ANY 'technique' to try to frustrate perceived 'opponents'.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by just4fun(m): 9:54pm On Sep 08, 2014
AS for u morons insulting men of God ; EDONGO UNAM IKOT !! though i m not a christembassy member! !!!!!
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Gombs(m): 9:55pm On Sep 08, 2014
lanrefront1:

You are terribly dim witted (no offence intended)...so UK court photocopied a suit file and gave ro THISDAY abi? From cable news UK to now THISDAY.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Gombs(m): 9:56pm On Sep 08, 2014
PastorAji:
Oga can u explain the rationale where Anita didn't have just 1 day in the September Rapsodi of Realities

Is her pic behind the devotional?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Gombs(m): 9:58pm On Sep 08, 2014
trustman:
It should be clear to any objective observer that Gombs & Co will discredit ANY media house in order to try and 'prove' their 'man of God' right.
Even the very statement by their 'man of God' cannot be rightly evaluated by them because he is above mistake and so cannot be faulted.

Same media house that nailed T.B Joshua
Same that attacked Chris before?

Save your epistle for the gods... go get ur buddy drummaboy
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by osaroodion(m): 10:00pm On Sep 08, 2014
Gombs:
You are terribly dim witted (no offence intended)...so UK court photocopied a suit file and gave ro THISDAY abi? From cable news UK to now THISDAY.
just imagine what he was thinking? nah today them don dey write
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by lanrefront1(m): 10:02pm On Sep 08, 2014
Gombs:

it is there in print in THIS DAY. THIS DAY says a copy of the suit is in its possessions. I didn't say it. THIS DAY said and its a reputable and BIG newspaper.

Well I guess THIS DAY must be LIEING then. They simply put pen to paper and came out with their own version of the divorce suit filed by Anita lawyers.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by trustman: 10:04pm On Sep 08, 2014
lanrefront1:

it is there in print in THIS DAY. THIS DAY says a copy of the suit is in its possessions. I didn't say it. THIS DAY said and its a reputable and BIG newspaper.

Well I guess THIS DAY must be LIEING then. They simply put pen to paper and came out with their own version of the divorce suit filed by Anita lawyers.
trustman:

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by osaroodion(m): 10:08pm On Sep 08, 2014
trustman:
trustman:
is this the best u can give? well.....i expected more. pls keep them coming.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by tola9ja: 10:17pm On Sep 08, 2014
It Singing Clapping And Dancing Part Of Worship Let The Bible Speak

Habakkuk 2:20King James Version (KJV)

20 But the Lord is in his holy temple: let all the earth keep silence before him.

Ezekiel 25:6-7King James Version (KJV)

6 For thus saith the Lord God; Because thou hast clapped thine hands, and stamped with the feet, and rejoiced in heart with all thy despite against the land of Israel;

7 Behold, therefore I will stretch out mine hand upon thee, and will deliver thee for a spoil to the heathen; and I will cut thee off from the people, and I will cause thee to perish out of the countries: I will destroy thee; and thou shalt know that I am the Lord.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by tola9ja: 10:20pm On Sep 08, 2014
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by tola9ja: 10:20pm On Sep 08, 2014
The Bible Succeded In Terrorising Jesus.........

Matthew 10:34-35King James Version (KJV)

34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

LUKE 19-27King James Version (KJV)

But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Gombs(m): 10:22pm On Sep 08, 2014
lanrefront1:

How old are you? In your late teens i must say

Reputable and big BBC told us that Bama has been taken over by Boko Haram
Reputable and big Punch newspaper told us Goodluck hired the Australian negotiator...

It's amazing you believe the big and reputable paper and not what the man Pastor Chris has to say!
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by ola20ng(m): 10:23pm On Sep 08, 2014
If we are to believe what he is insinuating we will agree with him that his wife is a woman of devil. And God didnt reveal the ungodliness of his wife to him so he should get rid of her. Besides, how can we know he is a man of God? Did he hear the voice of God with his koroko ears? Was anybody there when he was being called? I want someone to testify about his claim of being a man of God with his full mouth.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Dragonking: 10:33pm On Sep 08, 2014
promise2: Devil is at work he always try to pull men of God down.But God knows his own he will never leave nor forsake his people especially those he call to work for him.No one is above temptation I repeat no one, do not judge brethren but pray for men of God they are human like you. The worst that can happen to any man of God is when you did not marry your own wife it is hell on earth and you will never go to heaven no matter how you try unless God's intervention. The fact remain that most men of God in Nigeria at this time are powerless, the devil is using them to do peppersoup and ridicule them and bring them down.May God revive Nigrria and save our Nation.

Maybe when a married man of God impregnates your daughter and tells her to get rid of it, i hope you will remember these your words and pray for him since it is the devil that is trying to pull MOG down and since they are always blameless. SMH.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (27) (Reply)

Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons / RCCG Female Worker Sent Back Home For Wearing This To Church (Photo) / Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.