Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,895 members, 7,931,098 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 04:28 PM

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies (99387 Views)

Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Why Do We Never See Videos Of Anita? Youtube? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Nobody: 9:31am On Sep 08, 2014
Christ Embassy now has a 40 man laptop team!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Dragonking: 9:31am On Sep 08, 2014
Gombs:

Read it again! He's on a course from God... meanwhile, u didn't see where Christians don't divorce abi? Or we don't take brethren to court?

Bianess

How is he on course with God by separating his wife and family from himself for 16years?

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by klassic(m): 9:31am On Sep 08, 2014
I never wished to comment on this, but i just wish to say this and perhaps give this analogy. Let Us be slow to Judge, Slow to criticize. All men of God go through one challenge or the other , Jesus and the apostles went through theirs. Even when a woman caught in the act of adultery was brought before Jesus, he didnt judge, but simply said " He who is without sin, let him cast the first stone[i][/i]". [color=#000000][/color] You should not judge cos you are not worthy to cast a stone cos you are not yet without sin. Secondly, in a game of football, It is the good and skillful player that is usually attacked the most, and usually marked by more than one player, e.g Messi. No more man goes to tackle a man without the ball, they go after the man who has the ball.
No true servant of God is infallible, We only pray for Grace to stay strong and remain in the race. Truth , the stronger we are in Christ, the more the temptation we face. Apostle Paul who wrote more than 2/3 of the New testament had his own challenges, Peter had his ,infact all the apostles had theirs. You have yours and i have mine and every man born of a woman have theirs. Before you judge another , first judge your self and if you are without sin then you can judge another man." Remove the speck in thine eyes before the log in the eyes of another" Thanks.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by dammytosh: 9:32am On Sep 08, 2014
Gombs:

Read it again! He's on a course from God... meanwhile, u didn't see where Christians don't divorce abi? Or we don't take brethren to court?

Bianess

Ignoramus. What nonsense course from God will say leave ur family for 16 years. Have u read the book of Timothy on the requirementa to be a priest ?

You hardly read d bible all d knowledge u av was frm Pastor says.

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by ehisaito(m): 9:33am On Sep 08, 2014
I pray God forgive all of you for what u are saying...

Think about this,,,, what if what the man of God is saying is true?
What will u say to jesus wen u face him?
Why dont u just short your trap and wait till the great day of judgemnt?

Some of u are strugling wit some adictions yet you will still open your mouth and talk about others fault... Are u better than an hypocrate?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by ecode1(m): 9:33am On Sep 08, 2014
I actually wasn't expecting all these haters to give up easily. All they are looking forward to is the down fall of people. Come rain come shine, i am proudly BLW member. We are united in one through our Lord Jesus Christ. This is my month of MORE GRACE, outsider don't know what we are enjoying inside.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by apolonius(m): 9:36am On Sep 08, 2014
It's all Anita's fault! The man is stupid. He can say all he likes about her,his propaganda can only manipulate the gullible and undiscerning.

She has been clear in highlighting the hell it has been with him;she refused to call him an adulterer that the lines of the petition clearly show he is.

Chris is so human and imperfect,he should not deceive people that he is some silly saint.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Nobody: 9:39am On Sep 08, 2014
"For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open." - Luke 8:17

Watch this ;

V V V V V

SPACE...................

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Dragonking: 9:45am On Sep 08, 2014
dammytosh:

Ignoramus. What nonsense course from God will say leave ur family for 16 years. Have u read the book of Timothy on the requirementa to be a priest ?

You hardly read d bible all d knowledge u av was frm Pastor says.

They are slaves of their pastors, thats why dey dont even know what their bible tells them, rather they just do whatever the pastor tells dem to do. grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by MissTeaseMe(f): 9:46am On Sep 08, 2014
Gombs:

where did you see me mention Mohammed? how is he important to me?
I have been reading ur comments.
I opened This thread because i want to see this issue sincerely resolved. I love pastor Chris and his efforts in spreading the Gospel, but so far i realized something abt this thread,
YOU ARE A BLINDED LIER BY CHOICE!!!
You mentioned the achievements of pastor Chris as a criteria for all of us to just shut up and accept WHATEVER he says, all because he has achieved so much.
If achievements justifies a man, WHY not listen to Mohammed, who as achieved FAR more than pastor Chis has?

You keep talking about haters hating pastor chris, lol...
Just read ur original post and tell me the man did not sound manipulative, all of a sudden Pastor Anita is not relevant? The same pastor Anita?

All of a sudden she shld be put at the backstage, so he just realized this?

You guys are just a bunch of hypocrites!

No need replying me. Keep fooling urself, keep manipulating the word at every turn to suit and justify yourself.
This man is just tooooooo arrogant! Cant put his home in order and keeps hitting at Anita, it must all be her fault. The first time he talked abt it, he said she keeps bad friends, he just gotta blame her. Just spicing it up with "pray for her"

Ishilove: Pastor Chris
didn't say anything in
that statement. Just lots
of words; loads and loads
of circumlocution which
did not address the issue
at hand.
As for CE members, pray for
wisdom and divine direction
because I see you all
screaming 'Pastor Chris
Pastor Chris', meanwhile the
wife made some very
alarming and unfortunate
allegations which everyone is
conveniently turning a blind
eye to. Someone is even
saying it is an attack on the
body of Christ.
Very unfortunate.
Christians world over need
to sit down and call on the
God of heaven and earth to
bring to light all secret
things; that all falsehood in
the body of Christ be
exposed
Thank you my sister. Honestly i hate reasoning with some people cos they have made up their minds never to be reasonable thinking it is a sign of faith and faithfulness even when it contradicts the word of God.

10 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by MissTeaseMe(f): 9:47am On Sep 08, 2014
Dragonking:

According to your bible;

1 Corinthians 13 vs 1-6:

1. If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. 2 If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. 3 If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast,[b] but do not have love, I gain nothing.

4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.

This is enough to show that Chris doesnt love his wife or family, hence he sent them far away from him to enable him carry out his evil acts.

Also, which miracle did chris do? If he is truly a man of God he should go to liberia and heal the sick people suffering from ebola there lets see how that will work out. grin
It is pointless trying to reason with them.
Let them be.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by princeayz(m): 9:53am On Sep 08, 2014
What d wife is asking for is not more than what a father can do 4 his family!
Am just surprise nw dat he rilli doesn't want her 2 b pastor Mrs! But he ordain female pastor dat he respected and believe dey are mature! One thing is sure only God knws who is really servin him!
I believe if he can just go and stay wit his family 4 a month in UK will solve all dis issue! Dat won't make him d less pastor he his! But more respect as a father!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by amarawa: 9:54am On Sep 08, 2014
In my opinion, Pst Chris should take a break from ministry and fix the marital issues. He should meet respected men of God (e.g Pst Adeboye, Mama Idahosa etc) to help them reconcile. What will it profit a man who gains 2.5million people but loses his own family of 4.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Josh1000: 9:58am On Sep 08, 2014
Billyonaire: Pastor Chris is a known adulterer. Thats what you should defend. No one says he doesnt preach and heal but his d/i/c/k seems to work faster than his anointing oil.

I consider it extremely foolish to speak against a Man of God..Miriam did this and had leprosy even though Moses was wrong....Take you mind off the man of God and focus on the God of Man! Mind your business! Serve God! It is well with pastor Chris family and the body of Christ at large.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Dragonking: 9:58am On Sep 08, 2014
princeayz: What d wife is asking for is not more than what a father can do 4 his family!
Am just surprise nw dat he rilli doesn't want her 2 b pastor Mrs! But he ordain female pastor dat he respected and believe dey are mature! One thing is sure only God knws who is really servin him!
I believe if he can just go and stay wit his family 4 a month in UK will solve all dis issue! Dat won't make him d less pastor he his! But more respect as a father!

kk
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Gombs(m): 9:59am On Sep 08, 2014
monex:
you said one needed to have the followership Pst Chris has to talk down on him

similarly he is saying that you need to have Mohammed's followership to talk down on him too. I see Xtains doing that

undecided
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by MissTeaseMe(f): 9:59am On Sep 08, 2014
Demdem:

Are u insinuating that Paul doesn't know what he was saying when he made the below statement to Timothy?

1 Timothy 3:1-7

Here is a trustworthy saying: Whoever aspires to be an overseer desires a noble task. 2 Now the overseer is to be above reproach, faithful to his wife, temperate, self-controlled, respectable, hospitable, able to teach, 3 not given to drunkenness, not violent but gentle, not quarrelsome, not a lover of money. 4 He must manage his own family well and see that his children obey him, and he must do so in a manner worthy of full[a] respect. 5 (If anyone does not know how to manage his own family, how can he take care of God’s church?) 6 He must not be a recent convert, or he may become conceited and fall under the same judgment as the devil. 7 He must also have a good reputation with outsiders, so that he will not fall into disgrace and into the devil’s trap.
They will pretend not to know this scripture now cos it does not favour their pastor's case. I am sure they are presently working on twisting the meaning of this scripture.
Smh
Bunch of brainwashed guymen
Gombs u avoided this. Keep foooling urself

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Gombs(m): 10:01am On Sep 08, 2014
Dragonking:

How is he on course with God by separating his wife and family from himself for 16years?

U r drunk or being intoxicated?

Media fed u the lie, u r propagating it... who the hell told you he hasn't seen his kids or be with them in 16years? I learnt his daughter sang yesterday, a lovely girl...and he's been in Canada for a month now, with his kids!

Quit lying
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Maonyz(f): 10:03am On Sep 08, 2014
ndidibabe: Be deceiving yourself. Back in those days at Ife, most of your members were Cultists!! Keep serving God through your Jerry-curled-hair pastor, an arrogant and stubborn adulterer and let's see if you will make the much talked- about Heaven.

You are right dear. Most of our members then were cultists. The question now is, are they still cultists? The answer is NO. You see that you don't even know what a church does! The church is not for the perfect people but for the imperfect! The church is for the prostitutes, the arm robbers, the cultists, the liers. The church is for people who are not perfect to come in and be made perfect, not the other way round.

What of you? Do you go to church? Are you with no sin? How come your church is not criticised for allowing you be a member? Oh! I get! You are not a cultist! So, because your sin and theirs aren't the same, you are free of all charge and be allowed to be a member of a church? What a show of ignorance

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by seunrebirth(m): 10:03am On Sep 08, 2014
Glory to God!! WISE OF YOU PASTOR.

People must run their mouth. mtcheww!!!
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Maonyz(f): 10:04am On Sep 08, 2014
I mean, Jesus Christ, as high as He is, was accused of many terrible things He never thought of doing.

I am a living example. I have been accused of many baseless things.

What of you, have you?

Why is it that people give everyone else benefits of doubt when they are accused except for Men of God People just hope and wish it could be true that they did that thing so that they will count "One Down". Isn't this supposed to be the character of the devil Why is this so, fellow Christians Why do we crucify and judge Men that God has made for us Why do we fringe and pull down and expose our supposedly very own

My heart bleeds whenever I read mean words "fellow" ChristianS write about Men of God they have never met and accuse them with several things they didn't see with their eyes!!! What if those things happen to be lies, aren't you headeD for dooom

If you were in the time of Jesus, you would have also joined them in crucifying Jesus witout knowing!!! If you could do it to men that Jesus gave to us(Eph 4:10-14), then you could have done to Jesus.

Today its Redeem pastor, tomorrow its Synagogue, next tomorrow it's Christ Embassy....what

Know this people, Pastor Chris and other men of God has an expected end with God already!!! All these slanderings/hates/malice/bitterness etc towards them simply don't count!!! no matter how good it makes you feel when you try doing all these, it still won't count!!!

Whatever you do, have this on mind: "Whom the media/people didn't make, the media/people cannot break, no matter how hard they try. Whom God has blessed, no man can curse"

Christians, count your teeth with you tongue. Be Wise!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by hungryboy(m): 10:04am On Sep 08, 2014
ecode1: I actually wasn't expecting all these haters to give up easily. All they are looking forward to is the down fall of people. Come rain come shine, i am proudly BLW member. We are united in one through our Lord Jesus Christ. This is my month of MORE GRACE, outsider don't know what we are enjoying inside.
we know what you are enjoying bro, all those christ embassy girls you are bleeping
remember say diaris Godu oh.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by trustman: 10:04am On Sep 08, 2014
Maybe we need a 'new' definition of who a 'man of God' is. Was Apostle Paul a 'man of God'? Or just a preacher? What did he say about himself? How did he regard himself? 

When the supposedly new covenant believer falls back on the Old covenant to want to either interpret his spiritual life or justify his position on any issue then something is definitely not quite right. 

NO MAN has a right to equate himself with Jesus Christ. He is in a class of his own. Of course when men are deified and Christ is lowered to level of man anything goes. 

Is there right or wrong as far as the Bible stands?
Or is it a matter of SITUATIONAL ETHICS or the 'leading of the spirit' which can work in any direction - in line with or against the written scripture?

Now, who in the first place started projecting the image of the wives of ministers to be at par with their 'MoG' husbands? The press? The followers?
What exactly is the way it is in the Bible?
Why hasn't that been made clear before now?

Christians need to learn to get back to the Bible and see how the NEW COVENANT BELIEVER is to pattern his life: and this applies to both those who are given the GIFT of shepherding and those who are not but EQUALLY have other gifts e. g. discernment. 

Christianity is not mysticism. It is not only the 'MoG' that can understand God - otherwise why is the Holy Spirit given to all? Or is he given only to some?

When believers refuse to think with the MIND OF CHRIST - the Bible, they can swallow anything offered to them - hook line and sinker. 

- "So let no one boast in men" 1 Corinthians 3:21
- "Therefore let anyone (MoG excluded?) who thinks he stands take heed lest he fall" 1 Corinthians 10:12
- "But God's firm foundation stands, bearing this seal: "The Lord knows those who are his", and "Let everyone who names the name of the Lord depart from Iniquity" 2 Timothy 2:19

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Gombs(m): 10:05am On Sep 08, 2014
MissTeaseMe:
I have been reading ur comments.
I opened This thread because i want to see this issue sincerely resolved. I love pastor Chris and his efforts in spreading the Gospel, but so far i realized something abt this thread,
YOU ARE A BLINDED LIER BY CHOICE!!!
You mentioned the achievements of pastor Chris as a criteria for all of us to just shut up and accept WHATEVER he says, all because he has achieved so much.
If achievements justifies a man, WHY not listen to Mohammed, who as achieved FAR more than pastor Chis has?

You keep talking about haters hating pastor chris, lol...
Just read ur original post and tell me the man did not sound manipulative, all of a sudden Pastor Anita is not relevant? The same pastor Anita?

All of a sudden she shld be put at the backstage, so he just realized this?

You guys are just a bunch of hypocrites!

No need replying me. Keep fooling urself, keep manipulating the word at every turn to suit and justify yourself.
This man is just tooooooo arrogant! Cant put his home in order and keeps hitting at Anita, it must all be her fault. The first time he talked abt it, he said she keeps bad friends, he just gotta blame her. Just spicing it up with "pray for her"

Thank you my sister. Honestly i hate reasoning with some people cos they have made up their minds never to be reasonable thinking it is a sign of faith and faithfulness even when it contradicts the word of God.

Thanks for stopping by...your opinion is duly noted wink
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Dragonking: 10:05am On Sep 08, 2014
Gombs:

U r drunk or being intoxicated?

Media fed u the lie, u r propagating it... who the hell told you he hasn't seen his kids or be with them in 16years? I learnt his daughter sang yesterday, a lovely girl...and he's been in Canada for a month now, with his kids!

Quit lying

Can you prove that his daughter sang yesterday that her father has been in canada for a month now? Can you post a link to the video of this your claim? If you cant then you are the one either drunk or intoxicated. So quit lying for your pastor.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Ajagbe97(m): 10:06am On Sep 08, 2014
MarshRiley:
Yeah,that's what am saying too bro,the problem is...the reason I say no one is perfect is because d perfection is not ours but Gods,we need him to be perfect
ok
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Gombs(m): 10:06am On Sep 08, 2014
MissTeaseMe:
It is pointless trying to reason with them.
Let them be.

Who here asked to reason with u? undecided

Who needs your reasoning?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by MissTeaseMe(f): 10:06am On Sep 08, 2014
Demdem: [size=8pt][/size]

Foool, who are u to tell me to get out. U are running mad oooo.
I can see that u are one of Chris cocck suckers.
Shameless lot.
There is no democracy here, Chris simply isn't following the instructions of Paul to Timothy.

My brother, it seems you dont know these people. They esteem their pastors above God. Quoting scripture never works on them, it is all about "my pastor said".

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Jerryolumide(m): 10:06am On Sep 08, 2014
Gombs: those media houses with incompetent sources should take note and put in in their front pages o

Source: September Global Communion Service
Pastor Chris doesn't talk lik this, you and those lying against him to have committed adultery are not different............
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Dragonking: 10:08am On Sep 08, 2014
trustman: Maybe we need a 'new' definition of who a 'man of God' is. Was Apostle Paul a 'man of God'? Or just a preacher? What did he say about himself? How did he regard himself? 

When the supposedly new covenant believer falls back on the Old covenant to want to either interpret his spiritual life or justify his position on any issue then something is definitely not quite right. 

NO MAN has a right to equate himself with Jesus Christ. He is in a class of his own. Of course when men are deified and Christ is lowered to level of man anything goes. 

Is there right or wrong as far as the Bible stands?
Or is it a matter of SITUATIONAL ETHICS or the 'leading of the spirit' which can work in any direction - in line with or against the written scripture?

Now, who in the first place started projecting the image of the wives of ministers to be at par with their 'MoG' husbands? The press? The followers?
What exactly is the way it is in the Bible?
Why hasn't that been made clear before now?

Christians need to learn to get back to the Bible and see how the NEW COVENANT BELIEVER is to pattern his life: and this applies to both those who are given the GIFT of shepherding and those who are not but EQUALLY have other gifts e. g. discernment. 

Christianity is not mysticism. It is not only the 'MoG' that can understand God - otherwise why is the Holy Spirit given to all? Or is he given only to some?

When believers refuse to think with the MIND OF CHRIST - the Bible, they can swallow anything offered to them - hook line and sinker. 

- "So let no one boast in men" 1 Corinthians 3:21
- "Therefore let anyone (MoG excluded?) who thinks he stands take heed lest he fall" 1 Corinthians 10:12
- "But God's firm foundation stands, bearing this seal: "The Lord knows those who are his", and "Let everyone who names the name of the Lord depart from Iniquity" 2 Timothy 2:19

Why exclude men of God? does it mean that they are above sin or judgement? Mtcheeewww
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by elomepee: 10:09am On Sep 08, 2014
David said, touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm.
Pls don't bring curse on yourself with your own mouth.
Leave Pastor Chris alone with his God. Instead say a word of prayer for Him. Its a trail time.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by hungryboy(m): 10:09am On Sep 08, 2014
Maonyz: I mean, Jesus Christ, as high as He is, was accused of many terrible things He never thought of doing.

I am a living example. I have been accused of many baseless things.

What of you, have you?

Why is it that people give everyone else benefits of doubt when they are accused except for Men of God People just hope and wish it could be true that they did that thing so that they will count "One Down". Isn't this supposed to be the character of the devil Why is this so, fellow Christians Why do we crucify and judge Men that God has made for us Why do we fringe and pull down and expose our supposedly very own

My heart bleeds whenever I read mean words "fellow" ChristianS write about Men of God they have never met and accuse them with several things they didn't see with their eyes!!! What if those things happen to be lies, aren't you headeD for dooom

If you were in the time of Jesus, you would have also joined them in crucifying Jesus witout knowing!!! If you could do it to men that Jesus gave to us(Eph 4:10-14), then you could have done to Jesus.

Today its Redeem pastor, tomorrow its Synagogue, next tomorrow it's Christ Embassy....what

Know this people, Pastor Chris and other men of God has an expected end with God already!!! All these slanderings/hates/malice/bitterness etc towards them simply don't count!!! no matter how good it makes you feel when you try doing all these, it still won't count!!!

Whatever you do, have this on mind: "Whom the media/people didn't make, the media/people cannot break, no matter how hard they try. Whom God has blessed, no man can curse"

Christians, count your teeth with you tongue. Be Wise!
who tell u say na God bless am?,
na gullible followers like u make am rich and successful,
u think say na who dey receive alert for that your 10% tithes

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (27) (Reply)

RCCG Female Worker Sent Back Home For Wearing This To Church (Photo) / Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons / Curvy Woman Dances In Church, Causes A Stir

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.