Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,032 members, 7,919,267 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 05:22 AM

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies (99338 Views)

Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Why Do We Never See Videos Of Anita? Youtube? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by ndidibabe(f): 8:43am On Sep 08, 2014
Blenvado: Am a proud member of CE and will always be. If I'm given another opportunity in the next world, I will identify with Jesus Christ through CE. I was at the communion service today and heard what Pst said about the divorce saga, I still believe God knows best how to handle our affairs individually and collectively. I will continue to pray as instructed by God and Pst for both himself and Pst. Anita whom I also love not becos I have met her personally or been pastored directly by her but just for being the wife of Pst Chris is enough to share in the grace. I must say she impacted my life as a young man back then in the University (BLW) Campus ministry. There's always a challenging time for everyone of us but if you know anything about challenges, you know it only makes us stronger. This one won't be an exception. CE church will come out stronger than it was before.
Be deceiving yourself. Back in those days at Ife, most of your members were Cultists!! Keep serving God through your Jerry-curled-hair pastor, an arrogant and stubborn adulterer and let's see if you will make the much talked- about Heaven.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by TundeCole(m): 8:44am On Sep 08, 2014
wesley80: I love you too even though you seem to be quite daft!

Chisos! shocked
wesley80: I love you too even though you seem to be quite daft!

Chisos!
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Dragonking: 8:44am On Sep 08, 2014
Demdem:

So it was the world that made Chris deny his wife of serious loving she crave for for 16 years right?

Help me ask them ooooo. They are all brainwashed slaves.

Imagine, i read that their members paid gate fee to enter Chris embassy church sometime ago. grin
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Maonyz(f): 8:44am On Sep 08, 2014
Dragonking:

Pastor chris is not a man of God. angry angry

SayS who? You? Who made you a judge in that matter? Can't you see there's a prblem with you? What are you? A saduccee? A pharisee? What is the difference between you and them

There's a way that seemeth right unto a man, but it leadeth unto nothing but death.

Why is pastor chris not a man of God? Because He does tremendous miracles? Because he preaches the reality of the kingdom? Have you ever even listened to him?

If He isn't a man of God, who gave Him that power to do those miracles? Devil? Is the devil now that powerful?

Whay do you people hate good things this much?
Why do you hate light so much?
Why so much hate?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Gombs(m): 8:45am On Sep 08, 2014
trustman:
The one you made bold is MY STATEMENT. I was not quoting him. But because you want to avoid the substance of my post you have conveniently twisted it. Now answer if you can.

[img]http://www.somegif.com/gifs/1361358379706393167.GIF[/img]

cheesy
park well jooor
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Nobody: 8:45am On Sep 08, 2014
Demdem: With due respect to all CE members. Ur pastor Chris has no business on the pulpit until his home is secure and healthy.
Ask him to take a year off and do some serious loving with Anita. Anita was pushed to the wall because of Chris stubbornness but if Chris repent, this marriage can still be salvaged.
Demdem took the same stance when okotie debacle happened. This won't also be an exception.
Family before ministry.

i am not trying to reduce the family system but God made man, gave him a work before he gave him a family.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Demdem(m): 8:46am On Sep 08, 2014
peedeeasobie: I have read with indifference the comments of those criticizing Pastor Chris and I have observed one thing.

1: check every other post where a pastor was talked about, these are the same people that will always come out and speak ill of that pastor.
They are on the prowl, attacking men of God, seeking their downfall and rejoicing in any "perceived mishap". Amazingly these guys are suppose to be christians- they rejoice in the downfall of one another.

How did the church get to this point of wickedness?
That suppose Christians rejoice in the fall of one another.
How did this witchcraft spirit enter in the church?
Its terrible and sickening.

Look at David, when a man came and reported that he killed his enemy Saul, David wept and cried.
He asked the man a question "how come you were not afraid to slay the Lord's anointed?"

My submission:
This is not the first attack on the church and won't be the last. If you ever think that Christ Embassy will go down because of all these, think again.
There are buildings on sand and there are those on rock, the church is solidly built on a rock- no going down.

Very foolish and useless talk.
Substantiate ur claim with just one post from demdem talking ill of "men of God "
What is wrong is wrong. Chris so far has erred and he must retrace his step and redeem his marriage.

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by mcmukoko12(m): 8:47am On Sep 08, 2014
Let God be the judge
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Nobody: 8:48am On Sep 08, 2014
Dragonking:

Imagine, i read that their members paid gate fee to enter Chris embassy church sometime ago. grin

it wasnt a gate fee like you were made to believe.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Ajagbe97(m): 8:48am On Sep 08, 2014
MarshRiley:
In our natural form we are not perfect until we tke the perfection of christ,unfortunately a lot of christians are working hard to be perfect and alota preachers aint helping issues,so no one is perfect until we tke Christ own,again...how many pple are willing to tke Christs perfection
lol....y did u say no 1 z perfect? Dats y Christians will Kip trying and will never attain perfection..... Read Heb 13:20$21
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Demdem(m): 8:48am On Sep 08, 2014
craziebone:

i am not trying to reduce the family system but God made man, gave him a work before he gave him a family.

Are u insinuating that Paul doesn't know what he was saying when he made the below statement to Timothy?

1 Timothy 3:1-7

Here is a trustworthy saying: Whoever aspires to be an overseer desires a noble task. 2 Now the overseer is to be above reproach, faithful to his wife, temperate, self-controlled, respectable, hospitable, able to teach, 3 not given to drunkenness, not violent but gentle, not quarrelsome, not a lover of money. 4 He must manage his own family well and see that his children obey him, and he must do so in a manner worthy of full[a] respect. 5 (If anyone does not know how to manage his own family, how can he take care of God’s church?) 6 He must not be a recent convert, or he may become conceited and fall under the same judgment as the devil. 7 He must also have a good reputation with outsiders, so that he will not fall into disgrace and into the devil’s trap.

9 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by monex(m): 8:49am On Sep 08, 2014
akagaba: Isnt it funny how anything that concerns Pst Chris attracts so much interest, publicity, discussions and attention. This simply implies that there is something special and dignifying about ths man that the world cannot comprehend!! So people of d world are on d look out for any small or trivial thing to use against ths very prestigeous man!!! But i have ths to say to d world- the man called Pst chris Oyak is way way too great to be dissuaded by scandal, allegations, abuses, name callings and all sort of thrash! As a matter of fact, he is immuned to all these and times like ths strengthen and fortify him, it caterpaults and skyrockets him to a greater level!!! Great things happen in his ministry so my dear nairalanders, we in christ Embassy welcome times like ths with our hands widely open cus we know how to deal with it and turn it for our good!!!! Why not sit back, tighten ur seat belt and hear what ths very saga will generate to!!! dont forget we know who we are! We always win!!!!

in as much as i disagree with the media propaganda against him, i worry about the cult of personality he seems to have built around himself as evidenced by your posts.

Even if he did it, it doesn't mean his ministry should fail as long as he repents of it. A friend said that "Any BLW member who leaves the church because of this scandal is probably one those who regarded him as a god in the first place".

IMO, We don't lose our humanity by being Christians. The grace of God helps us achieve victory over the -ve sides of our humanity.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Gombs(m): 8:49am On Sep 08, 2014
hifaif:

Before you talk down on Mohammed, you must have written a book and instituted a religion with over a billion followers.

Is Oyaks the creator that no one should talk down on? The last time I checked, he was a man like me. He is even more vain than I am. Jerry curls his hair and speaks with funny accent.

where did you see me mention Mohammed? how is he important to me?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Dragonking: 8:50am On Sep 08, 2014
Maonyz:

SayS who? You? Who made you a judge in that matter? Can't you see there's a prblem with you? What are you? A saduccee? A pharisee? What is the difference between you and them

There's a way that seemeth right unto a man, but it leadeth unto nothing but death.

Why is pastor chris not a man of God? Because He does tremendous miracles? Because he preaches the reality of the kingdom? Have you ever even listened to him?

If He isn't a man of God, who gave Him that power to do those miracles? Devil? Is the devil now that powerful?

Whay do you people hate good things this much?
Why do you hate light so much?
Why so much hate?

According to your bible;

1 Corinthians 13 vs 1-6:

1. If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. 2 If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. 3 If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast,[b] but do not have love, I gain nothing.

4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.

This is enough to show that Chris doesnt love his wife or family, hence he sent them far away from him to enable him carry out his evil acts.

Also, which miracle did chris do? If he is truly a man of God he should go to liberia and heal the sick people suffering from ebola there lets see how that will work out. grin
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Gombs(m): 8:51am On Sep 08, 2014
Joagbaje:

And how do you know effort wasn't being made and still not being made for her to come back home?

media ...he believe the media folks...later he terms others as 'gullible'
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Dragonking: 8:52am On Sep 08, 2014
craziebone:

What was it then? Offering at the gate? You guys are a bunch of brainwashed folks..Your pastor is milking you dry. Very soon he will tell you that you will pay money before you enter heaven. grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Gombs(m): 8:53am On Sep 08, 2014
Demdem: With due respect to all CE members. Ur pastor Chris has no business on the pulpit until his home is secure and healthy.
Ask him to take a year off and do some serious loving with Anita. Anita was pushed to the wall because of Chris stubbornness but if Chris repent, this marriage can still be salvaged.
Demdem took the same stance when okotie debacle happened. This won't also be an exception.
Family before ministry.

get the hell outta here!... you opinion is duly tken care of...in the septic tank where it belongs smiley

this is not politics section, the church of God does not practice democracy
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Nobody: 8:53am On Sep 08, 2014
Ishilove: Pastor Chris didn't say anything in that statement. Just lots of words; loads and loads of circumlocution which did not address the issue at hand.

As for CE members, pray for wisdom and divine direction because I see you all screaming 'Pastor Chris Pastor Chris', meanwhile the wife made some very alarming and unfortunate allegations which everyone is conveniently turning a blind eye to. Someone is even saying it is an attack on the body of Christ.

Very unfortunate.

Christians world over need to sit down and call on the God of heaven and earth to bring to light all secret things; that all falsehood in the body of Christ be exposed

HOW I WISH...
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Frydae: 8:57am On Sep 08, 2014
I'm not a CE member but I must say, the Man Of God responded with so Much wisdom n its very clear that he didn't lose composure! Being a Man of God, does not make your wife a woman of God. On very many occasion n with very good example, I've seen Men who have been powering well in their calling, begin to fall the day they bring a woman into d engine room! U CANNOT BE WITH GOD TOTALLY N ENJOY HUMAN COMPANY TOTALLY! Not mixable at all...

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Jay5000(m): 8:58am On Sep 08, 2014
Gombs: If you study the scriptures you will not find one Man of God going against God, sinning against God, the only thing you can find is a Man of God, maybe...in two different things

Source: September Global Communion Service

Lies...rhetorics... 1 Kings 13:16-26 gives us a good example of a man of God going against God's instructions. I wonder if he reads a different bible. Fortunately, most people don't study the scriptures or think, and so lies like this go unnoticed.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Demdem(m): 8:58am On Sep 08, 2014
Gombs:

media ...he believe the media folks...later he terms others as 'gullible'

Actually u are the most gullible.
That both of them has been living separately for 16 yrs is a statement of fact.
That his wife isn't happy with such and part of the core reason why she wants divorce is a fact.
That Anita crave for more loving from her husband is also true.
That Chris has not been man enough to attend to these issues is also true.
I don't need the media to tell me that Chris hasn't Ffuck her for years now. It's obvious. The woman is bitter and furious and that explains the "unreasonable behaviour "

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Nobody: 8:58am On Sep 08, 2014
Dragonking:

pls thats not true o. when i was a member, we didnt pay a farthing to enter church.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Demdem(m): 9:01am On Sep 08, 2014
[size=8pt][/size]
Gombs:

get the hell outta here!... you opinion is duly tken care of...in the septic tank where it belongs smiley

this is not politics section, the church of God does not practice democracy

Foool, who are u to tell me to get out. U are running mad oooo.
I can see that u are one of Chris cocck suckers.
Shameless lot.
There is no democracy here, Chris simply isn't following the instructions of Paul to Timothy.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Christmygoal(m): 9:01am On Sep 08, 2014
May God heal your marriage......God hates Divorce Mal 2:16 Matt 5:31-32 matt 9:1-13..... Rev Anita/Chris look unto God(not court) for healing
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by olu4life(m): 9:01am On Sep 08, 2014
Well all I'm gonna say is this. One of the few Man of God is respect so much is Bishop Wale Oke. And why is that?
Some years back,he was into this kind of situation. Instead of denying it,he told the whole church during the service. And asked for forgiveness from God and his members. Though the church almost splitted then but Glory to God. He recovered in 10folds.
How many so called Man of God can do this? Why the lies and pushing of blames? Why respond at all?
Dazz all I'm going to say. Let those with wisdom read in between the lines
Lastly,have read some posts by the so called members. I pray God open ur eyes. Good day

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Olusanya333(m): 9:02am On Sep 08, 2014
craziebone:

this is not true. Everyone is, of course, a "man of God". But there are those called into the ministerial priesthood of christ. They are there not on their merit but on the merit of the Lord Jesus Christ.

NB: there is difference between a man of God and a preacher, like Oyakhilome pointed out in the op.
For yee are Servants of God. Everyone is a man of God once u believe in Christ. Before Jesus comes it was limited only the Prophet are man of God but when Jesus comes He gives gift out i.e d Five ministerial office. So if u don't belong to one u r nt in Christ. And Lo and behold there is nothing out of d five like "Man of God". When u belong to one u r servant of Christ.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Dragonking: 9:02am On Sep 08, 2014
CharmO1: pls thats not true o. when i was a member, we didnt pay a farthing to enter church.

That means you know nothing about your church then.

vvv See below comment from a chris embassy member that admitted to it but is trying to twist the truth. grin

craziebone:

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Nobody: 9:03am On Sep 08, 2014
Dragonking:

What was it then? Offering at the gate? You guys are a bunch of brainwashed folks..Your pastor is milking you dry. Very soon he will tell you that you will pay money before you enter heaven. grin

i am not a member of his church. I know there are weaknesses somewhere but i know very good people there. They can be very worm.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Olusanya333(m): 9:04am On Sep 08, 2014
Elijah78:

This one got me cracking! grin
Thats the Truth bro.When u r in Christ u r man of God.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by MORNDEW(m): 9:05am On Sep 08, 2014
That if a man of God marries a woman does nt make her a woman of God. And shes addressed as pastor Anita, she appears in anything christ embassy most especially rapsody, as u do, when u find peter in d bible do u see her wife around him preaching? Neither was john's wife writting the scriptures as he did. U can tell all dis to ur members nt some of us. U said we should pray for anita, meaning the divorce rumour is true. Beside the source ia group of guys who does nt wnt to believe dis is happening.
MORNDEW.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Dragonking: 9:05am On Sep 08, 2014
craziebone:

i am not a member of his church. I know there are weaknesses somewhere but i know very good people there. They can be very worm.

Did i say that they were all bad people there? Nope.

What i said was that their brainwashed members were made to pay gate fee sometimes last year or so before they entered the church for a particular program.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Nobody: 9:06am On Sep 08, 2014
Dragonking:

That means you know nothing about your church then.

vvv See below comment from a chris embassy member that admitted to it but is trying to twist the truth. grin

at the satellite church where we worshipped in woji town port harcourt we never paid to enter church. I was in the service crew so I know enough. Prolly it was happening in some satellite churches but not where I was worshipping.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

RCCG Female Worker Sent Back Home For Wearing This To Church (Photo) / Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons / Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.