Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,020 members, 7,919,243 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 03:23 AM

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies (99337 Views)

Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Why Do We Never See Videos Of Anita? Youtube? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by MrDoGood(m): 7:25am On Sep 08, 2014
wesley80: I love you too even though you seem to be quite daft!

don't mind him
it's just that some people are incomplete
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by EntrepreNoah: 7:26am On Sep 08, 2014
Let God be the judge.
For Pastor Chris , I feel sorry.
For Pastor Anita, I feel more sorry.
Its a shame this is happening but God knows best.

And to the media, please get your news right 1st b4 publicising.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by olayanju22(m): 7:29am On Sep 08, 2014
Have this for a break.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Joagbaje(m): 7:30am On Sep 08, 2014
maafen:
People have a way φf twisting things †☹ suit tђε̲̣̣̣̥ situation they are in, are tђε̲̣̣̣̥ 2 φf them not bearing tђε̲̣̣̣̥ title Pastor? If it was when tђε̲̣̣̣̥ going was good ℓ tell him this, he will have biblical quotaions he will use †☹ counter it ãпԃ tell yόϋ why his wife must be a pastor just as he is

You're very wrong. All through the years. Pastor chris has always been consistent with his teaching. He has always told pastors that their wives must not necessarily be a pastor and not a co pastor ,the husband should give the wives responsibility only in the area of ability. If her ability is to teach children that's what the pastor should give her to do. How much do you guys know about what you criticise .

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by frodobee: 7:30am On Sep 08, 2014
Joagbaje: There are preachers and there are men of God.. . . .
I never knew. someone please tell me more.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by sammybrainy(m): 7:31am On Sep 08, 2014
Oyinprince: Haters will still hate, cos d hatred dwells in their spirits. I'm sure some of dem would even be in the communion service monitoring with bitterness.
Well, it doesn't even concern us, cos now we are moving with more grace
I was telling my brother the same thing. I was in church early before haters fill the front seats.
#More Grace

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Gombs(m): 7:32am On Sep 08, 2014
bastien: Abeg weitin him talk for there? Those grammar no answer d question the media dey publish for weeks now....... simple question, weitin dey happy btw u and Anita, just talk and explain or kindly deny am for personal reason......than to dey blow nonsense grammar, say b man of God and not a preacher smh

you dull o! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Gofwane(m): 7:32am On Sep 08, 2014
Christ embassy, brain washing brethren and sisthren since 1759.

That was how they deceived my mum into sowing her ride 4 years ago and uptill now, e never grow. Despite all this heavy rains. Sha, may be na tractor or bulldoser the seed wan produce grin

Annoying thing is that she won't let me enjoy my small bike in peace. "carry me go here, carry me go there" grin

Make i no talk too much cos if i start to talk about my experiences in that church enh. . . But i like pst. Chris sha. Just that his pastors are bunch of 'peeps robbing peepul with bybul'

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by noblejames: 7:32am On Sep 08, 2014
Gombs:
grin grin... Kunle o! Anyways,

7 things to know about Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

Before you can talk down my Pastor,you must have done the following:

1. Publish a daily devotional of 423 languages circulated in 352 countries and territories and price is #150 since a decade with impeccable print

2. Train and develop leaders and Pastors who are capable to do what you do.

3. Hold a crusade which gathered over 2.5million people in just one night.

4. Take hundreds of homeless,abandoned and helpless children off the street and send them to school without charity support, but partnership of brethren.

5. Organise an annual conference for Ministers outside your ministry from all around the world

6. Conduct healing program for sick people without collecting a fee.

7. Several annual community development services and projects for countries without the government's financial support

?.... you have not been able to win you tithe debate on nl, and yet you hating! Wait for the details, am typing it from the video...might even put up the youtube video after am done uploading... no get Hypertension o grin
God is not interested in our outward conducts and achievements but in the state of our inner being and those things we do in secret when no one sees us but Him!(Matt 7:7). So let's stop bragging about how much we have achieved or amass and start bragging on how much we have lived rightly before God!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by visons: 7:33am On Sep 08, 2014
Ishilove: Pastor Chris didn't say anything in that statement. Just lots of words; loads and loads of circumlocution which did not address the issue at hand.

As for CE members, pray for wisdom and divine direction because I see you all screaming 'Pastor Chris Pastor Chris', meanwhile the wife made some very alarming and unfortunate allegations which everyone is conveniently turning a blind eye to. Someone is even saying it is an attack on the body of Christ.

Very unfortunate.

Christians world over need to sit down and call on the God of heaven and earth to bring to light all secret things; that all falsehood in the body of Christ be exposed
Pastor Chris has responded that he did not do any of the acclaimed stuff he is being accused of, as far as I know, a man is innocent until he is proven guilty. Pastor Chris' explanation makes sense to me.

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Muscomide: 7:33am On Sep 08, 2014
I'm sorry but this Pastor's words clearly show him to be a male chauvinist pig with not a lot of respect for women and the institution of marriage. He is no doubt a snake oil salesman extraordinaire.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by bastien: 7:33am On Sep 08, 2014
Gombs:

you dull o! grin grin grin
abeg enlighten me na
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by EternalBeing: 7:34am On Sep 08, 2014
By their fruits you shall know the satanic ones, not all that calls HIM Lord Lord... There are genuinely called men of GOD and Churches yet some people will prefer to be wallowing in self-deceit, still going to... looking for preachers that will pat them on the back encouraging their evil ways. The Bible says in the end time "They won't endure sound Doctrines of Holiness in and out..." I know "He that thinks he stands, let him be careful lest he falls..." But truth be told, even as a mere child of GOD, I can't imagine myself doing these kind of nefariously callous evil let alone while a Pastor, also mandating couples in the church to worship in different parishes thereby...(what more evidence do you need). WAKE UP PEOPLE! Matth24:15 and Mark 13:14 "When you see the abomination of desolation spoken of by Daniel standing in the Holy place, know that...JESUS is just about to appear, whosoever readeth let him understand" Are u prepared? or Will you be left behind? Join the genuine Churches like Deeper Life, MFM etc... to prepare yourself for HE is just about to appear. Without any iota or scintilla of doubt, the END TIME is Here!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Joagbaje(m): 7:35am On Sep 08, 2014
frodobee:
I never knew. someone please tell me more.

It simply ,dans Someone may pastor or teach in a congregation. That doesn't necessarily mean he is called of God into ministry. So some are called and some others may do it by being delegated with such responsibility or just personal desire .
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Gombs(m): 7:35am On Sep 08, 2014
Joagbaje:

You're very wrong. All through the years. Pastor chris has always been consistent with his teaching. He has always told pastors that their wives must not necessarily be a pastor and not a co pastor ,the husband should give the wives responsibility only in the area of ability. If her ability is to teach children that's what the pastor should give her to do. How much do you guys know about what you criticise .

Gbam..beats me where folks get their lies from and why!

He didnt speak, the complained, he spoke, they are complaining... someone here said he should explain to the worls what's happening between he and Pastor Anita... like seriously? undecided

some comments here are so daft eh grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by kentornic: 7:37am On Sep 08, 2014
[size=24pt]You Know What! Whether we think he is a Man of God Or a Man of The Devil. Whether we think he is right or wrong! It Doesnt Count! It Doesnt Matter and will have no effect whatsoever on him and his ministry. What counts is the result he has produced and still producing for God's Kingdom- turning many into righteousness. This man has raised many spiritual giants. He has touched many lives and changed many destinies.

Tuale Sir!! Your Church is Marching On [/size]

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Jobig(m): 7:37am On Sep 08, 2014
Cast de first stone
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Gombs(m): 7:37am On Sep 08, 2014
noblejames: God is not interested in our outward conducts and achievements but in the state of our inner being and those things we do in secret when no one sees us but Him!(Matt 7:7). So let's stop bragging about how much we have achieved or amass and start bragging on how much we have lived rightly before God!

who could do these without the HolySiprit? being present in all the countries and territories of the world!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by sammybrainy(m): 7:37am On Sep 08, 2014
Joagbaje:

I wonder. They glory in such things
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Gombs(m): 7:38am On Sep 08, 2014
bastien: abeg enlighten me na

oya, ask sensible question cheesy
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by PastorKun(m): 7:38am On Sep 08, 2014
oluomad:

Your signature contradicts your posts! You don't display love in anyway! Shame

Oyakhilome is a cancer to the body of Christ and he is deceiving many and leading them to damnation. I believe this is God's way of exposing him for what he truly is.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Gombs(m): 7:40am On Sep 08, 2014
Joagbaje:

It simply ,dans Someone may pastor or teach in a congregation. That doesn't necessarily mean he is called of God into ministry. So some are called and some others may do it by being delegated with such responsibility or just personal desire .

gbam...spot on! to add to this, check all the Men of God in the Bible...they had one thing in common, their lives were always dotted with attacks because they chose to follow the course God gave them.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Joagbaje(m): 7:41am On Sep 08, 2014
noblejames: God is not interested in our outward conducts and achievements but in the state of our inner being and those things we do in secret when no one sees us but Him!(Matt 7:7). So let's stop bragging about how much we have achieved or amass and start bragging on how much we have lived rightly before God!

2 Corinthians 10:13
We, however, will not boast beyond measure, but within the limits of the sphere which God appointed us—a sphere which especially includes you.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by mannyU: 7:41am On Sep 08, 2014
errm But he wasnt forced to collabo wit his wife in d 1st place.. He brought her in n made her very 'visible' frm day one (she was pastoring n writing rhapsody wit him) now things have gone south he wants to justify his 'sacking' her from d ministry wit dose talks of peter's wife neva mentioned, john's wife neva mentioned bla bla bla.. He should shut it already n have several seats..

Yeye dey smell.. Man of God indeed

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by dammytosh: 7:41am On Sep 08, 2014
I am very sorry, I can't make sense from what he said.

On us not knowing the Minister's wife, Bible does not record women most times. Jesus fed men and women and the census done was just for men.

Going by that argument, all female Pastor in the ministry should be sacked with immediate effect.

I hope he swallow his pride, try to be less arrogant and make the marriage work. The ripple effect of this divorce will go crazy.

A lot of husbands in the church are just waiting for the conclusion before they say "If man of God can not cope, why should I"

My 1 Cent.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by dammytosh: 7:44am On Sep 08, 2014
kentornic: [size=24pt]You Know What! Whether we think he is a Man of God Or a Man of The Devil. Whether we think he is right or wrong! It Doesnt Count! It Doesnt Matter and will have no effect whatsoever on him and his ministry. What counts is the result he has produced and still producing for God's Kingdom- turning many into righteousness. This man has raised many spiritual giants. He has touched many lives and changed many destinies.

It will. Stop decieving yourself.

1. No matter how you sycophants say "Carry Go", He can't preach on Marriage and you will make sense from it again.

2. A lot of homes are about exploding, and the family is just moving on because 'What will the pastor say'. Now that Pastor is divorced, We can go ahead.

Think more than once and pray for them instead of the Jamboree.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by kentornic: 7:44am On Sep 08, 2014
[size=24pt]You Know What! Whether we think he is a Man of God Or a Man of The Devil. Whether we think he is right or wrong! It Doesnt Count! It Doesnt Matter and will have no effect whatsoever on him and his ministry. What counts is the result he has produced and still producing for God's Kingdom- turning many into righteousness. This man has raised many spiritual giants. He has touched many lives and changed many destinies.

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Elijah78: 7:44am On Sep 08, 2014
I Peter 5:2-3
"Tend to God’s flock the very best that you can, carefully watching over them, not because I tell you to, but because you want to do what’s right. Not because you want to create opportunities for yourselves to take advantage of them, but because you want to serve. And certainly not because you want to exercise authority over those who have chosen to follow God, but because you want to be the model for them to follow of one who is seeing God’s purpose fulfilled in his life."

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Joagbaje(m): 7:45am On Sep 08, 2014
Gombs:

Gbam..beats me where folks get their lies from and why!

He didnt speak, the complained, he spoke, they are complaining... someone here said he should explain to the worls what's happening between he and Pastor Anita... like seriously? undecided

You said it all

some comments here are so daft eh grin grin

Gan ni
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Demdem(m): 7:47am On Sep 08, 2014
wesley80: I love my Pastor! Ignore the crazy stuff being peddled.

Wesfool, so u also perm ur hair like Chris?
Just one question?
Has Chris and Anita been living separately for the past 16 years?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Joagbaje(m): 7:48am On Sep 08, 2014
visons: Pastor Chris has responded that he did not do any of the acclaimed stuff he is being accused of, as far as I know, a man is innocent until he is proven guilty. Pastor Chris' explanation makes sense to me.

This is one of the most sensible posts on this thread.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by dammytosh: 7:48am On Sep 08, 2014
suckcybay: MY PASTOR HAS TOO MUCH RANK FOR ALL THE TRASH.

The too much Rank should be to call his baby and sort out whatever the issue is once and for all.

You guys have not seen anything yet,

Wait for post divorce interview with Pastor Anita. You go fear fear.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

RCCG Female Worker Sent Back Home For Wearing This To Church (Photo) / Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons / Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.