Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,863 members, 7,972,995 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 03:43 AM

Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status (46158 Views)

Why Do Most Guys Claim The "Single" Status / Women Are Unknowing Contributing To There Own Single Status. / Signs To Know You Have Over Used Your Single Status. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by ernie4life(m): 11:57am On Sep 09, 2014
am waiting for the miracle called LOVE
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by deesquarediddy(m): 11:57am On Sep 09, 2014
ndidibabe: You are a learner. Just like you, no man or woman is perfect!!

Please, point to me where I mentioned being perfect here?

Simply say what I desire in my kind of woman is far higher than what you can offer, and then I’ll understand.

No one is perfect and I’m not perfect too...but I’ve not asked for too much believe me.
There are ladies that fit all that I described out there and I’m going to find one soon. So, stop hating.
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by warripekin(m): 11:57am On Sep 09, 2014
3cycle:
Then use all the light available Until he notices you that wayyou stay on a safer side.
chief adviser. She can use infrared.
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by Nobody: 11:58am On Sep 09, 2014
princebergz:

yeah... the picky ish... you attract the kinda person that approaches you by ur own signals; visual or otherwise... and the pinky part, figure out the pun

So you are saying i attract other picky people? lol Pinky and Kinky? it rhymes but I still dont get the pun
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by Noah13: 12:01pm On Sep 09, 2014
gringringringrin TO AVOID IRRELEVANT EXPENSES gringringringrin
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by xtervaganza(m): 12:01pm On Sep 09, 2014
urhoboman: can you xplain this better. "U hate dirt and go out with dirty girls"
i confuse too oo
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by saaedlee: 12:02pm On Sep 09, 2014
DATE: 31st December, Year 20**.(00-14)
Time: 23:30 hours
Venue: Your Church
Assignment: Write down what you want God to do for you this coming year;

1. God give me a man, that will love me n care for me.
2. God I want my marriage in the 1st quarter of this year.
3. God Please I don't want to catch flowers again, am getting old.

FAST FORWARD
DATE: 9th Sept, Year 2014.
Time: 08:00 hours
Venue: NAIRALAND
Topic: Reasons why are you still single.

Your Reply:
1. Am not ready for any commitment OR
2. All Men are just cheats OR
3. Men just want Sex OR
4. I prefer lesbian relationships OR
5. Etc

Who the Heck are you deceiving? Get a bl@@dy life!!! /smiley #DoroStupid!!!
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by Noah13: 12:04pm On Sep 09, 2014
mistermahn: Many of we single people just never like to admit that we have problems and thats why we are single
As for me i know why i am single is because I like to control every single thing that goes on in my life(and in other people's lives as well),

I also hate dirt,which is big problem because i always go out with dirty girls, another reason is that i am narcissist and i adore myself i dont have a big ego i just belive that i can do certain things better than others..

ADD YOUR RESON FOR BEING SINGLE
@bolded undecided
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:04pm On Sep 09, 2014
I'm single because I'm not willing to settle for less than I deserve. I'm too selfish to be in an unhappy relationship and marriage so as soon as I start talking to a guy and I sense his gonna be trouble, I run. I love my happiness and peace of mind way too much to settle.

Apart from that there is just sooo much I wanna do and accomplish, so taking out that time to improve myself in terms of professional and development. smiley
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by jonsin(m): 12:04pm On Sep 09, 2014
SO ALL THESE GUYS ARE SINGLE, THEN WHO THE PH*K ARE ALL THESE LADIES DATING? SPIRITS OR SHADOWS?

1 Like

Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by Vado(m): 12:06pm On Sep 09, 2014
So everybody is codedly single on this forum huh? Ya'll should set up a commitee to look into this matter and proffer solutions.
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by jonsin(m): 12:06pm On Sep 09, 2014
Noah13: gringringringrin TO AVOID IRRELEVANT EXPENSES gringringringrin

guy open that wallet, spend some money and have fun. abi u dey save to build mansion?
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 09, 2014
jomile: Am scared of going into any relationship now,my heart has been broken twice,I dont tink I can survive anoda heart break,maybe being in luv is not my tin

nice pix u hv!

sent a pm tho wink smiley
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by jonsin(m): 12:09pm On Sep 09, 2014
Noah13: @bolded undecided

I don't think he meant 'dirt literally, prolly 'dirt' in other context
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by xtervaganza(m): 12:09pm On Sep 09, 2014
TrollMan: I've Too Much Money.

angry angry

TMan.
lol

Weyrey
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by Vado(m): 12:09pm On Sep 09, 2014
Smoj: my only reason is dat the right person (a decent Muslim lady) is not available.

Dude come kwara, come pick from all these numerous Halimats.

1 Like

Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by warripekin(m): 12:09pm On Sep 09, 2014
Kinkybraids:

So you are saying i attract other picky people? lol Pinky and Kinky? it rhymes but I still dont get the pun
pls are u in Jo'burg?
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by nedum87(f): 12:09pm On Sep 09, 2014
GANDALF1:

No problem. I have a cute Nsukka friend who's single and ok. You want?
hehehehe u r sha looking 4 my mouth bah? Loling
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by Ensquare(m): 12:10pm On Sep 09, 2014
Job that can take care of my family need..n av nt met my dear to be
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by mindworx: 12:10pm On Sep 09, 2014
3cycle:
So in essence you wanna be 60 before you finally Settle so you can achieve all there is in life? For whom do you make all that Money if there's Nobody to enjoy it with?

Truth is, human needs are numerous And Insatiable, the more you want to achieve the more your needs grow at the end you become rich but still not satisfied.
A woman helps to push you And not to pull you backwards, so anybody that tells you to pursue wealth First before a helpmeet doesn't truly like you.
Seek a deligent woman who understands that the most important thing to do for a man is support him in all that he does.

Thanks man. Pls, are you married? smiley

Then, that, (in bold) is not easy to come by sir.
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by Vivly(f): 12:10pm On Sep 09, 2014
Looking for my Johnny.

1 Like

Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by GANDALF1(m): 12:12pm On Sep 09, 2014
nedum87: hehehehe u r sha looking 4 my mouth bah? Loling

Serious. I want to help your ministry move from temp site to camp.
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by xtervaganza(m): 12:12pm On Sep 09, 2014
To be very honest

I don't even know if I'm single or not
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by MoraxLanre(m): 12:12pm On Sep 09, 2014
I'm single cox all I want is a lady that will commit herself to only ME
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by Smoj(m): 12:13pm On Sep 09, 2014
Vado:

Dude come kwara, come pick from all these numerous Halimats.
PICK INDEED!!!
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by Nobody: 12:14pm On Sep 09, 2014
temigracie: ...lol...Am thru with sch....
Av u served? N wat dept did u finish 4rm?
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by mrtimycc(m): 12:14pm On Sep 09, 2014
I regret not becoming a catholic priest! Relationships have always been ill for me

1 Like

Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by Idowuogbo(f): 12:16pm On Sep 09, 2014
mistermahn: Many of we single people just never like to admit that we have problems and thats why we are single
As for me i know why i am single is because I like to control every single thing that goes on in my life(and in other people's lives as well),

I also hate dirt,which is big problem because i always go out with dirty girls, another reason is that i am narcissist and i adore myself i dont have a big ego i just belive that i can do certain things better than others..

ADD YOUR RESON FOR BEING SINGLE
You are what you attract.

Dirty boy!

1 Like

Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by EKPETI(m): 12:17pm On Sep 09, 2014
Am engaged and I am liking it cos d girl is humble, hardworking, honest, god behaviour and good fearing. She is a GIFT from God.
Singleness is lonely. I pray we meet the right partner in life. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by sandra50(f): 12:17pm On Sep 09, 2014
Still loving my ex for the past 2years,looking for my ex in any guy that approaches me and too picky.

1 Like

Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by careema(f): 12:18pm On Sep 09, 2014
[s]Yet to meet someone i cant do without,
Im too independent.
Yet to meet someone worth being faithful to.
I dont want to date a broke ass nigga and dont want to be a liability
I believe in love[/s].

Oh, just one reason? Ok

I just started practicing the art of submission. Im strongheaded grin grin grin wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (28) (Reply)

Man Checks Out His Fiancee's Behind In Ankara Inspired Pre-Wedding Photos / Ijaw Bride Moody On Their Wedding Day Despite The Rain Of Money On Her (video) / Zimbabwean Woman Sex With Brother Backfires

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.