Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,962 members, 7,927,869 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 01:29 AM

Kwankwaso To Build Another School In Niger Republic - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Kwankwaso To Build Another School In Niger Republic (20933 Views)

Gunmen Reportedly Attack Secondary School In Niger State / Kano Spends N1bn On School In Niger Republic / Kano To Build Secondary School Hostels In Niger Republic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another School In Niger Republic by Dolly4u: 9:22am On Sep 09, 2014
Our problem is not how to read n write but how to understand what other people are saying, d man simply means he wants kano students to add french to english n to for dem to have a good relationship with d francophone countries. U all need to read d post again until u get it
Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another School In Niger Republic by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 09, 2014
django1:

Bro, kwankwaso is a state governor, what's his business with international relations? You can't tell me he has built enough schools in kano state to warrant this nonsense goodwill to Niger republic.

Where's his allegiance?
.:

He recalled that his government had earlier constructed an all male bilingual boarding college in Niamey for Kano and Nigerien students, and that the need for another college became imperative because, “French is indispensable, considering the fact the Nigeria is surrounded by Francophone countries”.

He added: “Like the male bilingual college in Niamey, the proposed female college will provide opportunity for our young girls to learn French and interact with their Nigerien counterparts, thus promoting cultural relations between two brotherly nations”, he said.
Maybe you should have asked of what use is FRENCH Language to Kano People and Nigerians...
Here is one of the benefit of Learning Foreign Language like French
.:
New and Emerging Talent Initiative (NETI)

I AM NETI

ARE YOU A NETI?

Are you proficient in English and another official language of the UN i.e. Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian or Spanish?
Have you completed an advanced university degree (Master’s degree or equivalent)?
Do you have 2-5 years of professional work experience?
Are you willing to serve in any UNICEF office worldwide, including hardship duty stations?
If you answer ‘”yes” to the questions above, then we encourage you to apply for the NETI 7th Cohort Recruitment Campaign.
Check UNICEF WEBPAGE FOR MORE DETAILS: http://www.unicef.org/about/employ/index_74609.html
Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another School In Niger Republic by vivalavida(m): 9:24am On Sep 09, 2014
barcanista: Men with Vision sees beyond the ordinary eyes. Some Blinds are visionaries. Having sight does not translate to being a visionary. You have just confirmed your short-sightedness SIR

Visionary my foot.
Rubbish APSheet supporter of APC

5 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another School In Niger Republic by PenSniper: 9:25am On Sep 09, 2014
Thats what you get when parasites get free money from oil and Vat they never work for - especially when they are fools like Kwankwaso. And he wants to be president! So he can fund al-qaeda and IS with nigerian money.

5 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another School In Niger Republic by Nobody: 9:25am On Sep 09, 2014
barcanista:
Maybe you should have asked of what use is FRENCH Language to Kano People and Nigerians...
Here is one of the benefit of Learning Foreign Language like French

So, the school is for Nigerians?
Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another School In Niger Republic by Nobody: 9:26am On Sep 09, 2014
rozayx5:

I don't blame you I blame the system that feeds lazy states with free oil money to waste, Cause if its your own case, the apc glasses have blocked your site
You deliberately refused to tell me what is wrong with such move
Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another School In Niger Republic by brownlords: 9:27am On Sep 09, 2014
barcanista: Only a non-Visionary will not encourage this move

I give up on you, so you mean people who are yet to learn English French should be their priority now? With the current such rusty situation are we not suppose to shut our doors to those same countries Chadian, Nigerien malians or you think BH members are solely Hausa/kauris? If you are seeing this as visionary then I advise you book appointment in yaba

7 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another School In Niger Republic by Nobody: 9:28am On Sep 09, 2014
django1:

So, the school is for Nigerians?
Nice question
.:
Last year, Governor Kwankwaso spent over N1 billion on the building of the Kano-Niger Republic Bilingual College in Niamey.
He recalled that his government had earlier constructed an all male bilingual boarding college in Niamey for Kano and Nigerien students, and that the need for another college became imperative because, “French is indispensable, considering the fact the Nigeria is surrounded by Francophone countries”.
He added: “Like the male bilingual college in Niamey, the proposed female college will provide opportunity for our young girls to learn French and interact with their Nigerien counterparts, thus promoting cultural relations between two brotherly nations”, he said
Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another School In Niger Republic by GoldStandard: 9:30am On Sep 09, 2014
I've seen State Govts send their indigenes to foreign schools...but never have they gone on to BUILD a school in a foreign land!
NIGERIAN GOVT....doing the unthinkable since 1914

8 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another School In Niger Republic by ak47mann(m): 9:32am On Sep 09, 2014
Slaves must defend their dumb masters no matter how dumb they sound cool

9 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another School In Niger Republic by ransomed: 9:36am On Sep 09, 2014
He has to do that for those people to agree to enter kano state during population census and election to vote massively. We think people from the North are not wise but, they are subtly smart and very good in politicking. They love power and will do anything to get it.

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another School In Niger Republic by enomakos(m): 9:36am On Sep 09, 2014
northerns again?

destroying nigeria since 1914

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another School In Niger Republic by abu12: 9:37am On Sep 09, 2014
Nairaland Post picture of president jona with boko haram founder in the same niger republic on front page
Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another School In Niger Republic by abu12: 9:40am On Sep 09, 2014
enomakos: northerns again?

destroying nigeria since 1914

But the south are sponsoring militant with billions of naira on foreign schools

Hypocrites
Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another School In Niger Republic by arent88(m): 9:41am On Sep 09, 2014
I would go with u on this one even as i think u can stil make ur point without calling him a fool.i see no reason why this man can not build those schools in any northern part of the country with the high illitracy rate and low school enrolment.
lilprinze: Look at the FOOL who wants to become president he has not finished building schools in Kano state he going to build school in Niger Republic Shm. This man is just a FOOL why can't he build it in any northern state, the north has the highest number of illiterates in Nigeria yet the FOOL abandoned his state and country to another country to go and build school, charity starts at home.
Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another School In Niger Republic by rozayx5(m): 9:41am On Sep 09, 2014
django1:

Bro, kwankwaso is a state governor, what's his business with international relations? You can't tell me he has built enough schools in kano state to warrant this nonsense goodwill to Niger republic.

Where's his allegiance?

Barcanista is trying to make sense out of nonsense

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another School In Niger Republic by Collynzo16: 9:41am On Sep 09, 2014
So if Kwankwaso becomes President tomorrow, he'll be building power plants in Niger?

4 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another School In Niger Republic by donlyone(m): 9:46am On Sep 09, 2014
And our clueless president does not care to put this foolish governor in his place.
You have governors deporting people within Nigeria, and making laws that violate the constitution but the Federal Government does not care.

3 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another School In Niger Republic by Collynzo16: 9:47am On Sep 09, 2014
Mrkuvuki: Na to learn English properly first na .....you wear clothe before u come baff?
I have been waiting for someone to say this.
How many of Kano students can speak English our official language properly before they dream of French?
Waste of free Oil money.
These northerners are a law unto themselves.

5 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another School In Niger Republic by jamilkb(m): 9:50am On Sep 09, 2014
lilprinze: Look at the FOOL who wants to become president he has not finished building schools in Kano state he going to build school in Niger Republic Shm. This man is just a FOOL why can't he build it in any northern state, the north has the highest number of illiterates in Nigeria yet the FOOL abandoned his state and country to another country to go and build school, charity starts at home.

You must be stu.pid to say that.
Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another School In Niger Republic by lilprinze: 9:50am On Sep 09, 2014
arent88: I would go with u on this one even as i think u can stil make ur point without calling him a fool.i see no reason why this man can not build those schools in any northern part of the country with the high illitracy rate and low school enrolment.
no offense but he is thinking or behaving like a fool how many people from other countries still come to Nigeria to build schools?
Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another School In Niger Republic by hohafrank(m): 9:51am On Sep 09, 2014
Why can't Goodluck Jonathan stop him from performing the role of the Federal government?Is it the right of the state government to perform such role? I stand to be corrected.
However, me think that this fool is siphoning the public fund to build an investments for himself.

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another School In Niger Republic by Octaves(m): 9:51am On Sep 09, 2014
Misplaced priority. And the federal govt. is wasting money in building Almajiri schools for these people when they can build for another country. Smh

4 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another School In Niger Republic by Collynzo16: 9:51am On Sep 09, 2014
donlyone: And our clueless president does not care to put this foolish governor in his place.
You have governors deporting people within Nigeria, and making laws that violate the constitution but the Federal Government does not care.

True.
Kwankwanso should be called to order by the President irrespective of what the Opposition would call it.
What is right is right.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another School In Niger Republic by adconline(m): 9:52am On Sep 09, 2014
Kano state has 27% literacy rate in English and this fool is wasting his meagre resource to build French in Nigeria. In a sane country, he would be tried for economic sabotage!

4 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another School In Niger Republic by beejaay: 9:53am On Sep 09, 2014
barcanista: Only a non-Visionary will not encourage this move

I do love your input most times but you tend to erode those confidence with post like this.there is nothing wrong in goofing once in a while like rabiu had done but its the cornerstone of great men to accept full responsibility when they go wrong like this instead of justifying it. politics doesnt mean we should lose our thinking cap...you have just shown that there is really no different between you and those that praise GEJ even when he fucke.d up

10 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another School In Niger Republic by Nobody: 9:53am On Sep 09, 2014
rozayx5:

Barcanista is trying to make sense out of nonsense
You will call it nonsense because you don't share in his vision
Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another School In Niger Republic by babestella: 9:53am On Sep 09, 2014
barcanista: Men with Vision sees beyond the ordinary eyes. Some Blinds are visionaries. Having sight does not translate to being a visionary. You have just confirmed your short-sightedness SIR

I have tried to qualify your personality & I can't really place your person or figure out your existence amongst sane humans who should know that the kwakwanso's vested interest in Niger republic is viewed as an act of sabotage to the nation. Frankly, whoever brought you up and gave you education did nothing but had just wasted time & resources on you. I think you should be ignored on this thread cos I see nothing in you but a potential terrorist aspirant and a clown who thinks he can disrespect anyone by writing pooh on the internet. You ought to be ashamed of yourself and of such dumb supportive comments towards this wasteful act of this governor who wishes to lead Nigeria in future. Finally, tell your hero to forget his presidential ambition cos he wouldn't get there.

15 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another School In Niger Republic by lilprinze: 9:53am On Sep 09, 2014
jamilkb:

You must be stu.pid to say that.
you are the one who is more stup1d you would tell me how many people still use to come from other countries and build schools in Nigeria??
Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another School In Niger Republic by jamace(m): 9:55am On Sep 09, 2014
Alisha4U: I wonder why this school cannot be in Nigeria. What stops it from being in Kano instead of Niamey? Hun? Is this the man to rule this country tomorrow?
Kwakwanso is only thinking ahead. By the time he leaves office, he will confiscate and turn the schools to private property. Very corrupt soul!

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another School In Niger Republic by Collynzo16: 9:56am On Sep 09, 2014
This is pure looting of funds.
How are the Nigerian authorities supposed to scrutinize projects loacated outside the country?
This is a means of looting funds and it is completly illegal.
The FG and EFCC should stop this nonsense once and for all before others key into it.
That is how stashing of looted fund in foreign accounts started.

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another School In Niger Republic by chronique(m): 9:58am On Sep 09, 2014
When He's not the president of Nigeria? Does the constitution of Nigeria,empower him to do that? The north is the least educated part of Nigeria but He prefers to spend our money developing another country;even the president of Nigeria hasn't done this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

MOUAU Students Protest, Graduates Of 2 Years Yet To Undergo NYSC Experience / How Nigeria Students Do Their Own Budget Padding. / Dilemma: I Just Graduated With A 3.41 Cgpa From School. So Painful.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.