Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,949 members, 7,927,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 11:25 PM

Kwankwaso To Build Another School In Niger Republic - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Kwankwaso To Build Another School In Niger Republic (20932 Views)

Gunmen Reportedly Attack Secondary School In Niger State / Kano Spends N1bn On School In Niger Republic / Kano To Build Secondary School Hostels In Niger Republic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another School In Niger Republic by Dammyllionaire(m): 12:20pm On Sep 09, 2014
edogirl2:

This is very wrong and unacceptable.

It also shows arrogance from a Governor who feels he is above playing by the rules and norms of the land - relations between countries should be left to national governments.

The only good thing about his action is that it shows me that this man does not have the character to be a President.

He is arrogant, repulsive, and reckless. He is in the mould of the Akwa Ibom Governor.

Although i'm not sure but if truely our law dont allow state governments to have direct relationship with foreign/international countries, then let the federal government stop or block him from doing so or better still, if they cant, let the federal govt sue him for breaking the law of the land.

This is not the first, according to the post one had already be built and his now functioning and the federal govt cant deny the fact that they are not aware of that action then but maybe it was because he was then in the PDP fold that's why nobody think it's a wrong move but now that he is in the opposition, brainwashed individuals especially from the south are now crying fowl
Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another School In Niger Republic by ibrahimbabagana: 12:28pm On Sep 09, 2014
ibrahim babangana kenana chaiiiii!
Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another School In Niger Republic by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 09, 2014
Alisha4U: I wonder why this school cannot be in Nigeria. What stops it from being in Kano instead of Niamey? Hun? Is this the man to rule this country tomorrow?
Alisha4U: I wonder why this school cannot be in Nigeria. What stops it from being in Kano instead of Niamey? Hun? Is this the man to rule this country tomorrow?
. Just Tracing His Root Now
Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another School In Niger Republic by waternogetenemy: 12:45pm On Sep 09, 2014
edogirl2:

It also shows arrogance from a Governor who feels he is above playing by the rules and norms of the land - relations between countries should be left to national governments.

The only good thing about his action is that it shows me that this man does not have the character to be a President.

He is arrogant, repulsive, and reckless. He is in the mould of the Akwa Ibom Governor.

Wat has the Akwa Ibom Governor done apart from develop his state? If u want to condemn ur northern allies do so without inclusion of the opposition who are deeply rooted in the one Nigeria doctrine. Akaw Ibom Governor is humble and ambitious about attaining world class development.
Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another School In Niger Republic by waternogetenemy: 12:45pm On Sep 09, 2014
edogirl2:

Wat has the Akwa Ibom Governor done apart from develop his state? If u want to condemn ur northern allies do so without inclusion of the opposition who are deeply rooted in the one Nigeria doctrine. Akaw Ibom Governor is humble and ambitious about attaining world class development that is inclusive for all Nigerians.
Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another School In Niger Republic by Lailerh(f): 12:50pm On Sep 09, 2014
Kwankwaso will rule Nigeria by God's grace wink All his enemies and the commenters who spoke rudely of him should go get a life kiss
Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another School In Niger Republic by nigerianvenom(m): 1:01pm On Sep 09, 2014

i'm not suprise by rabiu's action.the forum of APC are made up of silly and selfish human being.
tinubu was a governor for 8yrs but couldnt built a single university that his children could attend,thus sending all his wards to school in the readymade US and shining his 90teeth for us to see during graduation.tinubu could built a single maternity ward for his relations to delivery their unborn babies,tinubu couldnt even built a single clinic that could take care of his knagging leg problem and yet tinubu and want to tell us how progressive they are.
atiku was a vice president for 8yrs and could built a federal university in yola or mubi,but he had d mind to build the most expensive private university in africa,lls who is fooling who?it was under atiku's watch that buhari sneaked in a box containing billions of dollars with d aid of an emir during time which atiku was a customer officer.
obj whom tinubu and buhari jointly went and met,telling him to show them the "way" was the man who singlehandedly grounded nigeria during his 8yrs of civilian rulership.obj never built a single varsity in 8yrs,but was able to build a private university(bells uni).
and i asked,who is fooling who?and for wat purposes?
APC is busy decieving gullible nigerians

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another School In Niger Republic by adconline(m): 1:03pm On Sep 09, 2014
barcanista: People come, quote and spew their hatred without making a point. I was trying to see objective criticism but no, all I see is "Hate, Bigotry and Hate" from the posters that are against the move.
Your lack of objectivity in this topic can be read or seen by Stevie Wonder and Floyd Mayweather.. Got it? Get it?

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another School In Niger Republic by Gayigaskia(m): 1:08pm On Sep 09, 2014
A lot of stewpid people on NL. specially these Ibos who don't know that there is more Ibos in Niamey than Kano hausas.
Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another School In Niger Republic by Dammyllionaire(m): 1:10pm On Sep 09, 2014
nigerianvenom:

i'm not suprise by rabiu's action.the forum of APC are made up of silly and selfish human being.
tinubu was a governor for

Are you afraid to complete your writeup? And the forum of PDP is made up of wat?
Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another School In Niger Republic by Dammyllionaire(m): 1:12pm On Sep 09, 2014
nigerianvenom:

tinubu was a governor for 8yrs but couldnt built a single university that his children could attend,thus sending all his wards to school in the readymade US and shining his 90teeth for us to see during graduation.tinubu could built a single maternity ward for his relations to delivery their unborn babies,tinubu couldnt even built a single clinic that could take care of his knagging leg problem and yet tinubu and want to tell us how progressive they are.
atiku was a vice president for 8yrs and could built a federal university in yola or mubi,but he had d mind to build the most expensive private university in africa,lls who is fooling who?it was under atiku's watch that buhari sneaked in a box containing billions of dollars with d aid of an emir during time which atiku was a customer officer.
obj whom tinubu and buhari jointly went and met,telling him to s

Are you afraid to complete your writeup? And the forum of PDP is made up of wat?
Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another School In Niger Republic by Nobody: 1:13pm On Sep 09, 2014
edogirl2:

Can you read this thread?https://www.nairaland.com/1894624/kwankwaso-build-another-french-school
Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another School In Niger Republic by Michdear(f): 1:24pm On Sep 09, 2014
AKUNWATA1: WONDERFUL. MY SOUTH-WASTE BRETHREN MUST COME AND DEFEND THEIR SLAVE MASTERS HERE O grin
what's dis mofo talking about!,btw kwakanso must be a retard for embarking on such project,when kano still need more of that is embarking on foreign aid project,was about praising him for the north western uni until I saw this.
Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another School In Niger Republic by adconline(m): 1:31pm On Sep 09, 2014
Gayigaskia: A lot of stewpid people on NL. specially these Ibos who don't know that there is more Ibos in Niamey than Kano hausas.
So Ibos speak French? It just amazes me how someone like u can support this shear waste of money and make it tribal..

5 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another School In Niger Republic by Gayigaskia(m): 1:36pm On Sep 09, 2014
adconline:
So Ibos speak French? It just amazes me how someone like u can support this shear waste of money and make it tribal..

You got me wrong dud. Ibo s in Niamey would welcome more Nigerian investment in Niamey of any kind.
Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another School In Niger Republic by buchilino(m): 1:44pm On Sep 09, 2014
really dont care if he builds schools in Botswana as long as its not with kano state tax payers moni angry
Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another School In Niger Republic by jmaine: 1:54pm On Sep 09, 2014
Wheni called this governor a clown people thought I was just joking . . . .The fool just proved it . . . .
Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another School In Niger Republic by porka: 1:55pm On Sep 09, 2014
django1:

Bro, kwankwaso is a state governor, what's his business with international relations? You can't tell me he has built enough schools in kano state to warrant this nonsense goodwill to Niger republic.

Where's his allegiance?

lol...

2015 voters from Niger things...

2016 census figures things...
Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another School In Niger Republic by porka: 1:57pm On Sep 09, 2014
buchilino: really dont care if he builds schools in Botswana as long as its not with kano state tax payers moni angry

Which what will he build a N1b school to promote "bilingual issues" in Niger?

With Kano State tax payers' groundnut?
Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another School In Niger Republic by uhuns: 2:26pm On Sep 09, 2014
Inik: Misplaced priorities! These Northerners are more comfortable and feel much more at home with Niger and Chad republic citizens than the rest of Nigeria. Lord Lugard made a daft mistake in 1914 by forcing this unholy union called Nigeria on all of us.

but, that is actually their home.
trace their history you will be amazed at your results......
Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another School In Niger Republic by jtroy(m): 2:41pm On Sep 09, 2014
elbinmanny:
http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/daily/news/14690-kwankwaso-to-build-another-school-in-niger-republic
this is what happens when u have a royal ignoramus as a governor. Should a governor be seeking to improve bilateral trade with another country? When his own people have vowed to criminalise girls who wants to be educated. My opinion this is another terrorist cell in the making.
Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another School In Niger Republic by buchilino(m): 2:43pm On Sep 09, 2014
porka:

Which what will he build a N1b school to promote "bilingual issues" in Niger?

With Kano State tax payers' groundnut?

i dont like accusing without evidence n i dont like making statements without facts. wat bout u?
Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another School In Niger Republic by san316(m): 2:58pm On Sep 09, 2014
Some people ard Doomb. Right from the 2nd comment through out. Many of u guys did not read the post, especially the 'bilingual' part. Anyway, even though he may not be that right locating the school outside, he has done alot for education in kano state. Do u wnt to talk abt the scholarships? The universities? And the post graduation jobs already in wait for the youth? Do u want to talk about free education at all levels for kano state indigenes? How many states have all these? Sometimes i wish i'm from kano state wallahi. So to the never see gud, Go and Die.
Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another School In Niger Republic by browncool(m): 3:11pm On Sep 09, 2014
lilprinze: Look at the FOOL who wants to become president he has not finished building schools in Kano state he going to build school in Niger Republic Shm. This man is just a FOOL why can't he build it in any northern state, the north has the highest number of illiterates in Nigeria yet the FOOL abandoned his state and country to another country to go and build school, charity starts at home.

I wish there was more worse name than FOOL to call him

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another School In Niger Republic by browncool(m): 3:13pm On Sep 09, 2014
san316: Some people ard Doomb. Right from the 2nd comment through out. Many of u guys did not read the post, especially the 'bilingual' part. Anyway, even though he may not be that right locating the school outside, he has done alot for education in kano state. Do u wnt to talk abt the scholarships? The universities? And the post graduation jobs already in wait for the youth? Do u want to talk about free education at all levels for kano state indigenes? How many states have all these? Sometimes i wish i'm from kano state wallahi. So to the never see gud, Go and Die.
Go and hide and bury your head in shame for been so stupid
Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another School In Niger Republic by 5thNOTE: 3:22pm On Sep 09, 2014
Orunto: Governor Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso of Kano State is preparing fresh ingredients for future political instability. Bi lateral agreements that involve moving physical facilities are usually between nations. Building schools with Nigerian money in Niger Republic and across the nation's boundary should be the responsibility of the Federal Government. When you allow these Northern Governors to be patronising Arab nations without involving Federal Government, you are giving chance to chaos and unstableness in the nation. Rabiu should told to either retrace his steps or hand over what he has done so far to the Federal Government to handle.
this is really extremely wrong, a state govt cant be involved in such bilateral projects, it goes too far to build projects in another country. If the kano govt wants to secede kano state to the niger republic he should simply say so. This full fledge insurbodination and treason to the loyalty of country. Dose the state no longer has it limits towards the Federal govt?
Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another School In Niger Republic by Biafrarep(m): 3:33pm On Sep 09, 2014
Northern elites are the most wicked and phoolish set of people since Adam and Eve! Why are the northern masses so docile and mumuish that they cant even question the excesses of their so called leaders? maternal mortality, under five mortality, illiteracy, poverty etc in the north is among the worst in the universe!!! These Godforsaken people keeps dragging us backwards with their inherent stupidity. This Id!iot called Kwakwaso even nurses the ambition to rule nigeria!!!!!! God forbid that these rascals should ever come close to Aso rock again. Why can't Phool called kwakwaso build these school in Kano and allow his brothers from Niger to come and school there rather than using Niger delta money to do jamboree even when Kano and indeed the entire north is in a pitiable condition? The people disgusts me, lets give them Arewa rep or is it Boko haram republic, its so embarrassing that one is forced to share identity with these backward and primitive people. SMDH

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another School In Niger Republic by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 3:57pm On Sep 09, 2014
Let us see this from a different angle:

It's a known fact that people from Chad and Niger are trooping daily and most the times illegally in Nigeria
It's also a known fact that they constitute most of the amaljiri and other destitute in northern Nigeria

Therefore I believe kwankaso is tackling the problems at the roots, if you thought northern Nigeria was hell , you need to go to Niger
To conclude we can dismiss the cultural ties between Nigerian Hausa and Niger Hausa so the governor is not doing something bad, empower your neighbors before they become a nuisance

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another School In Niger Republic by satowind(m): 4:03pm On Sep 09, 2014
If it is wit his personal money den notin spoil but if it is wit the state treasure den I wonder wat the house of assembly are waiting for to impeach the fucker.
Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another School In Niger Republic by Nobody: 4:12pm On Sep 09, 2014
WoW..Niger delta money don waka reach the Niger desert.

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another School In Niger Republic by Ifedikaycee(m): 4:20pm On Sep 09, 2014
Hmmmm its all about the elections, Nigerian authorities especially INEC should watch out for "Importation of northerners" from Niger during the election!! #JstSaying

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another School In Niger Republic by okogbemyk(m): 4:21pm On Sep 09, 2014
Well if the fund comes from his pocket there is really much we can do about that however if it is from the coffers of the state govt fund then i think that is rather careless and reckless from him.........also i think a proper back ground check should be done on him to determine if he is really a nigeria or from Niger republic..........we need to know are true Nigerians dis aboki's have messed tins up and still messing things UP. cool cool cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hijab: Aisha AbdulAleem Drags Ogun Government To Court, Demands N1m / MOUAU Students Protest, Graduates Of 2 Years Yet To Undergo NYSC Experience / How Nigeria Students Do Their Own Budget Padding.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.