Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,027 members, 7,966,786 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 11:25 PM

Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' - TV/Movies (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' (342311 Views)

Cuando Seas Mia / The Whole Story. 'Cuandos Seas Mia" Summaries: Hope You All Would Enjoy It / Cuando Seas Mia (when U Are Mine) Now Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (87) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Efenuabor(f): 6:50pm On Mar 17, 2006
ninja wii always be ninja, why should they think of making the soap in home video that will only take the shine of the soap
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by patouch: 11:28pm On Mar 17, 2006
i am impressed by all your reactions towards this development, but i got good news for you all. Yes cause the fresh episode of the soap will begin on Monday according to them. So i urge you all hope and pray with me for that to come to pass. kiss i love you all.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by spikelord(m): 9:30am On Mar 18, 2006
Yeah. It was displayed at the bottom side of the screen yesternight when the last summary started. I told you, Time is all they need so as to advertize their thang. No shit. ALUTA CONTINUAL
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Christie(f): 9:58am On Mar 18, 2006
I'm really impressed by the comments,how could AIT waste a whole week showing summaries?I won't waste my time sending any useless txt even if it's free.If they like, they can continue from the last episode;they've done their worst.Let's wait till Mondayanyway.Have a Blessed weekend guys. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Peach(f): 2:38pm On Mar 18, 2006
มีใครเป็นคนไทยที่นี่มั่งคะ
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Rhodalyn(f): 2:39pm On Mar 18, 2006
hey!! watch what you're typing cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Skidoc(m): 3:35pm On Mar 18, 2006
I think she has a Thai keyboard.cheesy
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by shallar1(m): 7:43pm On Mar 18, 2006
Well, I quite agree with all who said that the N50 sms is a fraud in disguise, I dont think the Consolidated whatever need this, and a friend of mine who have a stint with them, I told him peoples opinion, and I said I would give his email out for him to see the response. This is the email: lordbenson07@yahoo.com. Kindly bombard him with your mail, but DO NOT ABUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by spikelord(m): 1:51am On Mar 20, 2006
Yeah. They've done the worst thing they can do and we'll also pay them back by not sending those text messages
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Kitty: 5:26am On Mar 20, 2006
Peach:

มีใครเป็นคนไทยที่นี่มั่งคะ

I'm here ka, Peach!!!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Mildred(f): 9:49am On Mar 20, 2006
smiley Hey friends , i think wat the TV stations are doing is right. why is it dat u people loves free gift. Do u know dat, if the soap is put in home video, u can easily have access to it anyday, anytime, anywhere. so i will implore u to have a rethink over the issue. Love u all and make sure are COUNTED DURING THE CENSUS, cheesy
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by jessica20(f): 11:22am On Mar 20, 2006
WELL I THINK I AM IN SUPOORT OF PUTTING THE SOAP IN HOME VIDEO BUT MY QUESTION IS "IF THEY ARE TO PUT THE SOAP ON HOME VIDEO,HOW MANY PART WILL THE SOAP CONTAIN? COS I KNOW THAT THE EPISODE IS TOO LONG
DON'T U THINK THE VIDEO WILL HAVE MAY PARTS?
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Dojo(m): 3:20pm On Mar 20, 2006
Can anybody please tell me the website where I can download all the episode of Cuando Seas Mia?
I have one but it's not up to the end.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by spikelord(m): 2:42pm On Mar 20, 2006
U mean the story or the video
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Dojo(m): 2:49pm On Mar 20, 2006
Sorry for not clarifying, it's the story.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by EJaja(m): 4:12pm On Mar 20, 2006
hey guys i stopped whem paloma,other returned from Casablanca when Diego coffee was launched can all the fun loving fans of when ur mine tell me what has happened since then
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by EJaja(m): 5:19pm On Mar 20, 2006
hi lovers of cuando seas mia here is a site were u camwatch 'Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' http://www.todito.com but its not in English
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Dojo(m): 5:24pm On Mar 20, 2006
How are we to know how to move about the site 'cos I visited it and I can't go anywhere. undecided
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by EJaja(m): 5:55pm On Mar 20, 2006
dojo i am still doing my research i just wanted let people no that there is hope
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Dojo(m): 5:59pm On Mar 20, 2006
Alright bros, keep up the good work. cool
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by spikelord(m): 10:08am On Mar 21, 2006
I'll go through the site now
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Kolapo: 11:45am On Mar 21, 2006
Friends, I think we need to sympathise with the owners of the private TV stations. Considering thier running costs and what they pay to NBC, what they generate from adverts may not be enough. I guess if we are paying for TV licence we will have more say.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by KingD: 1:52pm On Mar 22, 2006
It is not as if we are not sympathising with the sponsors or what do you call the Consolidated whatever. The thing is that you have to play straight. If they are having problem with sustaining the soap opera, they should come out straight and tell Cuando Seas Mia lovers that the resources they are getting are not enough to air the soap. In that sense they can ask for a donation of say N50 to help them to continue to air the soap. If that was what they did, we would have responded positively. But to use 419 sense to tell people to pay N50 to vote yes or no, my brothers and sisters, that was a trick and a fraud. Chikena.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by KingD: 4:06pm On Mar 22, 2006
By the way, I was not able to watch the episode yesterday because our power was 'held'. Can someone please fill me in on the interesting scenes yesterday? I'll appreciate.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Efenuabor(f): 4:06pm On Mar 22, 2006
ait has continued from where they have but how far they will go is what i can't say. i am tired of the soap already, it is unnecessary long
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by roselina(f): 4:24pm On Mar 22, 2006
well, cuando seas mia is beign played on MITV every mon-friday
my mitv isn't working so i can't even watch
that makes me angry
i love paloma in that film or whatever
she's kool
who thinks so?
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by spikelord(m): 5:13pm On Mar 22, 2006
Paloma is bringing more woes upon herself by letting Mariano into her life as a friend. That slowpoke is a big opportunist and he'll do anything to have his way.

What's the poor girl's fate
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by elphem(m): 9:29am On Mar 23, 2006
I am really sorry for the two, most especially paloma who has depended so much on Diego, eventhough he himself thinks its better to stay off and start all over again as he emphasised but I know he will never be able to survive it.

But paloma
The poor lady is in love and I dont see her getting more happiness from someone else. cool
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by spikelord(m): 10:27am On Mar 23, 2006
Mariano is getting closer into the poor girl's heart. Hmnnn, that will make her start forgetting about Diego gradually, WAIT A minute, Do you think she can find joy in Mariano Sans
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by KingD: 4:40pm On Mar 23, 2006
Yes I think so. The problem with Paloma is that she has closed her mind, heart, head and brain to all other possibilities and that is not a healthy attitude. In life, you have to be open and a bit flexible. What if Diego refuses to look back and carry on with Antonia, what happens? Will she become a pitiable wreck because of someone who they were both in love with each other and were both disappointed and had picked up his own life with another woman? Please come off this fantasy about Diego. I believe Mariano can make a good even better husband. Did you see how he mesmerized Paloma with his culinary skills, was even happy to be her catering teacher. Mariano is a good option for her. Mariano does not with all those enemies – the four witches - Diego parades. No wife luggage Diego brings. I like Mariano.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by abeleon(m): 6:35pm On Mar 23, 2006
well, guys i think i agree with y'all about swidling us out of our 50 cents, oh, i mean 50 bucks, men, AIT.

but about paloma and mariano, they could do, only that the won't do. diego and paloma are too connectd, even in their unconscious, they can't just forget each other like that and 'move on', it ain't easy. i wnat to see hoe they'll come back cos, i believe they will-and it will be romantic. although antonia ain't bad for diego too. mariano ain't bad, but he's not on paloma's plane, he bores her, see?
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by abeleon(m): 6:48pm On Mar 23, 2006
but i like soledad. she's a mama. won't give up on her daughter anyhow, sticks with her tru any shit, encourages to get her arse back up on her feet each time, i so like that. that girl wouldda gone mad a long time ago if not for her, if only moms like these were real!

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (87) (Reply)

ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... / Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years / Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.