Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,290 members, 7,900,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 01:50 PM

Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' - TV/Movies (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' (340287 Views)

Cuando Seas Mia / The Whole Story. 'Cuandos Seas Mia" Summaries: Hope You All Would Enjoy It / Cuando Seas Mia (when U Are Mine) Now Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (87) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by beyunce(f): 4:37pm On Mar 28, 2006
are u saying u think Barbra is finer then Paloma. ghinikha you must be losing your sight to see a real beauty.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Efenuabor(f): 5:13pm On Mar 28, 2006
i am not talking about character but about external beauty, barbara is one beautiful lady
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by annmarien(f): 5:15pm On Mar 28, 2006
mehn yesterday's episode was sweeeeeeeeeeeet. i love soledad,she totally washed those witches.i so dig this line "you only had that baby in order to save your marriage, ,in order to have him,you had to do what COWS do shocked? that was harsh. and how she washed barbera with the 'no child' issue.angela didn't quite get her own fair share of insults.i hope soledad trashes her some other time.cant wait for todays  episode wink
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by annmarien(f): 5:20pm On Mar 28, 2006
well its a tough choice but between barbera and paloma, i have to say paloma is finer. just try picturing barbera as a bean collector. see what i mean.but after paloma,its babra
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by beyunce(f): 5:21pm On Mar 28, 2006
correct chick.
cool cool
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by obio(f): 5:27pm On Mar 28, 2006
HI GREAT FANS THANKS FOR POSTING IN WHAT HAPPENED YESTER I COULD NOT WATCH I DUE TO POWER FAILURE sad

THEY SAY HALF BREAD IS BETTER THAN NONE ATLEAST AM HAPPY FROM RE WRITE IN AND ITS AS IF I WATCHED

HEY! AMONG ALL THE WOMEN IN THIS OPERA BABRA IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL FOLLOWED BY MY SWEET BABY DANIELLA AND PALOMA
HMMM
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by annmarien(f): 5:31pm On Mar 28, 2006
Daniella is fine alright but comparing her to Paloma!!! pls,
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by kellyvivs(f): 5:32pm On Mar 28, 2006
barbara is finer
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by iknowthend: 5:56pm On Mar 28, 2006
Hey,

I saw the last episods. And do not even worry everything will be as usual. Diego will marry Paloma, after having thought that they were brothers, went to jail, lost his plantation to fire, and yes they will have a daughter, and her name will be, of course, PALOMA. His "beloved" cousin will comit suicide, and on the same day Barbara will learn that they will have a "real" baby. Diego's wife ends up at the cemitary. And Diana will end up married to the English man, who is still in love with her. And the poorer Mariano will marry his the ever paranoic secretary.

this is the sinopsis, but you should all watch it as I am watching this soup opera for the 3 time and I will probably watch it for the 4 time. Thanks Gos we can watch a lot of channel from several countries.

Enjoy!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by bummit: 6:03pm On Mar 28, 2006
Yes ooooooooooooooo KingD

The summary was bone and what we are watching now is the flesh.
Yesterday was a shocker, Soladad really put those women where they belong.
I have never seen that kind of boldness.

Palome has been able to prove to Antonia that she is a kind of woman that is worth dying for and that Antonia has become a problem instead of been a solution.

I really enjoy yesterday's episode.

I wish all happy viewing of episodes to come.

I like to meet u KingD IF U DON'T MIND.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by koolgirly(f): 6:12pm On Mar 28, 2006
[img][b]well, i couldn't what d soap yesterday, but thanks 2 u who have explained what happened at last. Am so glad AIT has decided 2 continue d show,
I wish u all happy viewing as we proceed with our favorite soap,
Chao, kiss
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by koolgirly(f): 6:15pm On Mar 28, 2006
But if u ask me
I will say: Deogo and Paloma are over doing things,
I don't know your opinion but it counts to me, maybe am wrong, undecided
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by koolgirly(f): 6:17pm On Mar 28, 2006
What do think about my opinion?
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by koolgirly(f): 6:20pm On Mar 28, 2006
U guys arn't talkin.
Please, say what u feel cos i for one don't think things should continue the way they are b/w Deogo and Paloma.
Real love doesn't take that long to Unite.
Hope am right. wink
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by beyunce(f): 6:38pm On Mar 28, 2006
U ARE DIFFINATELY NOT RIGHT TO ME.
KEEP IT REAL GIRL
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by snipex(m): 8:20am On Mar 29, 2006
i enjoy this soap a lot and i would appreciate it if anybody can explain the current episod in AIT station for me so i can really catch up with the full story.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by ghinikha(f): 8:36am On Mar 29, 2006
beyunce
Barbara is one very beautiful lady in that soap but like I said earlier, I like Paloma who is still beautiful in her own way.

Just take Daniela and Diane for instance, Diana is more beautiful but because of her role, we prefer and like Daniella better. In terms of real beauty, I think we are looking at them in their real self and not the role they are playing in When U are mine. Paloma look beautiful as a collector beacause they want her to look that way. Didn't U see even Berenice looking very beautiful on her weding day to Diego? well that is the work of the Make artist.
BEAUTY they say IS IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by ioday(f): 8:46am On Mar 29, 2006
You people are speaking of Paloma and Barbara what of Angela and Marcia adn where did you leave Anthonia the Phsychologist.

Anyway, to me Barbara is more beautiful. Just dont be biaze, let us look at them not the role. CHeck Berenice out on her wedding day.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by ioday(f): 8:49am On Mar 29, 2006
koolgirly:

U guys arn't talkin.
Please, say what u feel because i for one don't think things should continue the way they are b/w Deogo and Paloma.
Real love doesn't take that long to Unite.
Hope am right. wink

Things are not continuing the way they are that's why the soap has not ended yet. something's got to change, something's got to give and that is Anthonia. She have to stop pestering Paloma and look for another unattached guy. Diego is attached-raised to the power of 2 i.e attached2
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by ghinikha(f): 9:06am On Mar 29, 2006
ioday,
glad U see what I mean.
In terms of beauty, they are many women before Paloma in that soap starting from Innes down to Matilda.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Dojo(m): 9:30am On Mar 29, 2006
@Ghinikha
@Ioday

Whether Paloma is the most beautiful or not, non of you ladies can compete with her because you are not as beautiful as she is. If you are beautiful and proud of yourself, why can't you attach your pix on your profiles? So, leave Paloma ALONE!
grin
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Mildred(f): 10:08am On Mar 29, 2006
Hello Friends, how are u all doin? great right. plz do any one of u know if AIT later show the soap coz there was power failure in my area.

As far as i am concern, all the ladies in the soap opera look beatiful but i think Barbara do look cute and stunning in all her outfits. Paloma is as well beautiful, smiley smiley smileyespecially in her Office outfit.

Love to hear 4rm any one u soon. luv u allllllllllllllll smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Dojo(m): 10:25am On Mar 29, 2006
@Mildred

Yes, AIT showed it at 10pm because of the UEFA. I believe they will also show it by 10pm today but try and check by 9pm and if not by 9pm, then it's 10pm.
Take care. cool
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by spikelord(m): 10:58am On Mar 29, 2006
Paloma is the most beautiful of all those women followed by Barbara,Antonia, Daniela, Matilda and the rest of them.

Anyway, I am getting sick of what Paloma is doing to herself, Why is she still disturbing Antonia when she's also trying to give Mariano a chance She's bringing tears upon herself,
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by ghinikha(f): 10:59am On Mar 29, 2006
Now Dojo don't take it personal, am only stating a fact which happens to be my own opinion. Silvana Navaro is a very beautiful woman and not because she is playing the part of Paloma but because she is beautiful in the real sense of it.  

So just understand that.  If the role is to be reversed between her and Berenice, some of us here will still be saying that Berenice is more beautiful 'cos she is playing  the part pf Paloma whom we all Love and She palying of the Slut (Berenice).  U see what I mean but if U do want pictures, U should ask for it in a more polite manner.
So be very careful so U don't end up like Marianito 'cos I can see U are already in Love with her (Paloma) and the unfortunate thing is that there is nothing U can do about except to die in silence

Nothing personal!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by ghinikha(f): 11:03am On Mar 29, 2006
Ah Spikelord,
Take it easy on the girl (Paloma), what would U do if you have an adorable, spirited and realistic mother like Soledad?
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Dojo(m): 11:14am On Mar 29, 2006
U should ask for it in a more polite manner.
So be very careful so U don't end up like Marianito 'because I can see U are already in Love with her (Paloma) and the unfortunate thing is that there is nothing U can do about except to die in silence

@Ghinikha
Alright, I'm now asking politely for your pix. And for your information, I'm not and can never be in love with Paloma it's you that should be careful so that you don't kill yourself over Diego. cool
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Efenuabor(f): 11:54am On Mar 29, 2006
I asked the question, how come nobody is asking for my photo cry cry cry
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by ghinikha(f): 12:06pm On Mar 29, 2006
Dojo,

Na U get ur mouth. I am not Anthonia that is in luv with a man whose heart has already been stolen by another person (Paloma).
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by ghinikha(f): 12:11pm On Mar 29, 2006
Efenuabor
My dear no vex, na because U no fine reach Palomita, if U do then send am make we see
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Dojo(m): 12:29pm On Mar 29, 2006
@Ghinikha
tongue
See the pot calling the kettle black! If you too fine, why you no send your pix?

@Efenuabor
kiss
Don't mind the old cargo jare.Send your pix because I know say you fine pass Paloma and mentioned above. lipsrsealed
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by ghinikha(f): 12:40pm On Mar 29, 2006
Dojo,
without been told, I can imagine how U look, exactly like Miguel! Did U see him on yesterday's episode with Hosephina with Matilda spying on them? He look like a PRAYING MANTIS on top of Hosephina, very very disgusting!

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (87) (Reply)

ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... / Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years / Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.