Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,318 members, 7,900,730 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 04:06 PM

Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' - TV/Movies (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' (340293 Views)

Cuando Seas Mia / The Whole Story. 'Cuandos Seas Mia" Summaries: Hope You All Would Enjoy It / Cuando Seas Mia (when U Are Mine) Now Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (87) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Grizzly(m): 9:55am On Mar 31, 2006
Thats cos i dont watch no soaps. i aint no series man. wink
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by snipex(m): 10:30am On Mar 31, 2006
uchetobi, i am sure u must be as pretty as Daniella or even paloma.
u really sound it.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by ioday(f): 10:44am On Mar 31, 2006
Can you imagine two gentlemen fighting in a cocktail party as if they are in a bar room brawling? That is what the situtation looks like when Diego and Mariano were fighting like high school boys over the cheer-leader.

And Diego Has to embarrass Paloma simply because she was angry that he went to dinner with Anthonia, who wouldn't be.

@ ghinika
Can you paste his (you know who) pix on the thread (the administrator allowing) so everybody can take a dig at his (skinny) ribs (assuming he lloks like miguel). And those teeth of Miguels' are better renamed daggers.

@ Dojo
Are you running scared or What shocked shocked shocked
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by sumbo(f): 3:33pm On Mar 31, 2006
every body is trying to step up even seun is not left out. i wanted to post a veiw only to disover i have to register. keep it up o. as for Paloma, am sure she now understand what Diego went thru and how she wasnt helping matters. is Anthonio really in luv with Diego or just a gold digger cos she is trying to let Diego marry her " msut u keep those u luv as lovers". i dont envy d oldest witch at all llet her be following the others about while poor secretary takes care of her husby.
what will fabian do when he discovers his wife is using a whole yr to play April fool on him.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by obio(f): 4:11pm On Mar 31, 2006
CAN YOU IMAGINE I VVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO WATCH THIS OPERA SINCE MONDAY THANKS TO POWER HOLDING

ALL THE SAME U GAYS ARE REALLY WONDERFUL ATLEAST I AM A BIT SATISFIED WITH THE UPDATE.

THOSE THAT ARE SENDING PICS DOJO AND CO----EFE, GHINIWHAT I THINK TWO HEADS IS BETTER THAN ONE I SUGEST YOU GAYS SHOULD ATTACH UR PICS ON THIS BOARD SO THAT WE CAN JUDGE WHO IS BEAUTIFUL AND WHO IS UGLY LIKE MIGUEL
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Dojo(m): 4:27pm On Mar 31, 2006
ALL THE SAME U GAYS ARE REALLY WONDERFUL ATLEAST I AM A BIT SATISFIED WITH THE UPDATE.
@Obio
I'm not among the 'GAYS'

THOSE THAT ARE SENDING PICS DOJO AND CO----EFE, GHINIWHAT I THINK TWO HEADS IS BETTER THAN ONE I SUGEST YOU GAYS SHOULD ATTACH UR PICS ON THIS BOARD SO THAT WE CAN JUDGE WHO IS BEAUTIFUL AND WHO IS UGLY LIKE MIGUEL Huh
You are yet to post your own pix.Or is it because you are as 'beautiful' as Josephina?
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by obio(f): 4:59pm On Mar 31, 2006
DOJO MIND YOU NOBODY IS ABOVE MISTAKE I MEAN 'GUYS' NOT 'GAYS'. I DONT KNOW WHY UR MIND SHOULD BE RUNNING ZIG ZAG

YOU BETTER TAKE YOUR TIME AM I THE ONE WHO SAID THAT U LOOK LIKE MIGUEL.

ANYWAY THANK GOD I KNOW THAT I AM MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN JOSE WHATEVER YOU CALL IT HUH cool cool cool
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Dojo(m): 5:09pm On Mar 31, 2006
Na u sabi.
If u know say u beautiful, why u no post ur pix? tongue
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by ghinikha(f): 5:37pm On Mar 31, 2006
@ Dojo, I think it is bad enough that U look like Miguel, must you behave like him too? Why don't U ask the guys to send their pix for starters, atfer all no bi only girls dey here!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Dojo(m): 5:44pm On Mar 31, 2006
Maybe I'm the only guy having interest in Cuando Seas Mia. But because you've yabbed me, I think I will also have to stop posting to this particular board for now. Goodbye gals. Cry lipsrsealed
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by ghinikha(f): 5:47pm On Mar 31, 2006
Just like Diego has threatened several times to forget Paloma and not to leave her alone. Do am now, make we see who go tire
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by abeleon(m): 7:08pm On Mar 31, 2006
you gays, oops shocked, i mean guys should make this picture thingee public jo grin. let's all see. grin grin

but please, is Paloma's 'desperacy' healthy the way it's going like this? i don't think a girl should be this desperate for a guy, or at least she shouldn't show it like this. i think she's just making diego's head swell 'just a little bit'.

what exactly does he want from Antonia huh? jumping from fire into hellfire i think. she is definitely going to be more work compared to Paloma. i think Paloma should allow Diego to go, just like my people say, ''ile l'apoti duro de idi' that is to say, it is the house like this, the stool waits for the bombom',o o, OK for those too janded to understand my Yoruba English, let's put it like this, the chair always waits at home for the buttocks, no matter how far and wide it swings, it always comes back for sitting.
she needn't fear.

eh, I'm still waiting to see them pixes, all you Miguel's and Josephina's, grin grin grin
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by segebams: 8:15pm On Mar 31, 2006
Hi friends, pls can some1 pls tell me or send episodes from 134-end
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by segebams: 8:15pm On Mar 31, 2006
Hi friends, pls can some1 pls tell me or send episodes from 134-end thanks.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by ghinikha(f): 9:42am On Apr 01, 2006
@abeleon

Now, don't behave like Rafael or do you look like him? if yes, I suggest U look for Graciella, we should have one in the house grin

Well can someone tell me what happened on yesterday's episode.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by kuya(f): 10:07am On Apr 01, 2006
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by kuya(f): 11:02am On Apr 01, 2006
hi guys!its been a long time i've been visiting this site n this is the first time i will share my views about this famous/controversial telenovela. i'm also an avid fan of this soap,i like the story,very unique,and it will make u fall in love,most specially with diego n paloma.like u guys,i can't wait 4 the other day to see the next episode,wondering what will happen,dying 2 imagine what will happen w/my heroes,etc.etc.Fortunately,the waiting was over,i was able 2 watched the whole telenovela in our language n also in spanish[thanks 2 TVE] and u are right,i miss d days when i was enjoying each episode.So keep on watching,enjoy the thrill that this soap gives u everyday!now,i'm looking forward 4 the time i can watch their 3rd team up in the telenovela entitled "La Herrederra"i heard it's also worth seeing!!!!!!!!!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by annmarien(f): 11:28am On Apr 01, 2006
hi Kuya,u must be really lucky to av finished when u are mine.the rest of us are just at half of the whole show and anxiety isn't helping matters.i cant wait for the whole show to be over but yet again i might stop watching it by august due 2 school cry.i am really mad about this soap and would love to watch it always. it is apity life isn't that way angry
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by ashley(f): 11:47am On Apr 01, 2006
well actually from what i have been researching, i can see that aurelio has slept with berenice b4, and paloma is yet to slap barbara, and soledad is gonna lie to paloma and ines about how palomas name got into the envelope and i guess mariano sans will finally date daniella and then sana and antonio will plot together for paloma and diego. dats all
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by osas123: 7:14pm On Apr 01, 2006
hello guys
plz i cant wait anymore i need urgent help from you guys before i get mad.can some one pls tell me if Diego will finally marry to poloma? i cant wait any longer to know that.plz guys i need the replyurgently.plz send the reply to smith00567@yahoo.co.uk
love you guys from osas. kiss
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by elphem(m): 7:18pm On Apr 01, 2006
Patience does it. Watch as you Go, but I am very sure thats where the soap will end.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by osas123: 7:23pm On Apr 01, 2006
hello guys,can some one tell me where i can get the full story of when you are mine? i mean the website.
love from osas
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by spikelord(m): 10:26pm On Apr 01, 2006
Haha.If you gals need ma pix, you can check my profile for that, but please, don't mock me.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by kuya(f): 5:58am On Apr 02, 2006
hola,anne marien!so sad to hear that u may not be able to finish watching the soap till end,i know how u feel,anyway,i can always keep u updated w/ the story,though i prefer not to tell anything about the soap,simply, just want to give the followers of this soap the opportunity to experience the thrill n excitement it gives everyday, i know,coz,thats how i felt,and honestly i missed those days where i can no longer wait 4 the next episodes, 4 the meantime, just keep on watching,and enjoy!!!!!!!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by tflow2(m): 4:25pm On Apr 02, 2006
*coughs* Can anyone give me "Father Time's" number. I need his help, for now, I think he is my only saviour from "Power Holding Company". Thanks to them, me wey be story teller for my area don become "Story Tracker" angry
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by segebams: 6:55pm On Apr 02, 2006
Episode 131
Paloma asks Soledad why Diego Sanchez Serrano mentions her on his will.Fabian demands an explaination about Ricardo's debts.Paloma is back from Vera Cruz more confused than ever.She doesn't care if Diego Sanchez Serrano was her father or not and he didn't accepted her.The members of the Sanchez Serrano family make alot of different suggestions about what kind of relationship Soledad had with Diego.Paloma and Soledad deny to accept any inheritage from Diego Sanchez Serrano.Berenice asks Miguel to leave with her but he hesitates.Jorge and Diego advices Soledad to accept the farm that inherited from Diego.Ines has a private talk with Soledad and she denies to reveal the secret that's behind the noble gesture of Diego's.Blinded from jealous and believing that Soledad was the mistress of her husband Ines kicks out of the house both Paloma and her mother.She swears to make them pay for what they did to her,

Episode 132
Soledad tells Paloma that Lorenzo Sanchez Serrano isn't her father.Her father was Julio, a poor worker on the cafe farms like her who deceived her. When she told him that she was pregnant with his child he abadoned her.Diego phones Paloma and she tells him that his grandfather isn't her father,he tells her that even if he was he would still love her.The two lovers agree to meet in a canteen.Paloma tells Mariano that she likes him very much and that she doesn't want to hurt him.Leonor is speechless after Aurelio's confession the relationship he had with Berenice and his suspicions about being the father Berenice's child.Diana and Daniela join their forces for the first time in order to discover what Berenice is planning to do.Mariano tells Paloma to decide soon whether she will go to London or stay in Mexico.Ines visits Avellaneda and threatens to break all the contracts her company has with the council if he doesn't fire or tranfer Paloma in another country,

Episode 133
Berenice's parents try to convince her about the benefits they are going to have if they don't pay their debt to Diego.Their efford to convice her fails since the only thing Berenice cares about is to financial ensure the future of her son.Ines fights Daniela because she's talking with Paloma.Antonia arrives at Paloma's office and asks her to stop bothering Diego.A car hits Soledad while she was outside a church with Giancarlo.When Paloma finds out about the accident she's going crazy from her worry and asks Antonia to inform Diego about it.Mariano is with her and teys to calm her down.Diego tells ines about his decision to divorce Berenice and marry Paloma.Paloma is praying for the health of Soledad,

Episode 134
Antonia phones to Diego but she doesn't inform him about the accident Paloma's mother had. Giancarlo feels guilty for the accident of Soledad while Paloma and Mariano are trying to make him feel better telling him that he isn't responsible for this. Diego feels unpleasant because Paloma doesn't arrive in their date. He believes that Paloma decided to go to London. Soledad wakes up and she tells to Paloma that she wants to go to the ranch that Lorenzo gave to her. Marta communicates with Diego and she tells him about the accident of Soledad. Paloma, Soledad and Giancarlo are going to San Jose,

Episode 135
Soledad tries to tell Paloma about the secret that Lorenzo and she were having but Jeremy interrups them. Later, Soledad asks Ines to give her a chance to tell her the truth about Paloma and Lorenzo. The woman gives her the change but she asks to be alone, when she will tell her the secret. Marcia tells Fabian that she didn't stop loving him. Antonia tries to make Diego believe that he should stop loving Paloma and she adds that they would both have a nice relationship.

Episode 136
Paloma finds a photo of Lorenzo behind her photo. This discover makes her think that Lorenzo is her real father, and not Julio, as her mother recently told her. Antonia is looking for Mariano, so as to ask him to ally. Miguel understand that Diana is going behind his every step. He is mad with her and he tells that she is crazy because she believe he has a lover. Diego phones Paloma and tells her that they must forget each other, because they can never be together. Miguel says Diana that they must take a divorce, it will be good for them both. He also says Berenice that they must be more careful, because Diana's suspicions are becoming more. Mariano says Paloma that he will go with her in Veracruz. In the airport, he meets Diego, that he is also going to Veracruz, so as to meet Paloma.

Episode 137
Mariano and Diego are flying in the same flight, and during the flight, the two men are fighting. Ines orders Angela to stop be engaged into her matters, especially about Soledad. Harold and Daniela are fighting, when the first one tells her that she must stop trying solve the personal problems of Diego and Diana. Diego can't say a word when he sees Paloma and Aurelio in the airport of Veracruz. Diana goes to the appartment of Diego while in there there are Berenice and Miguel. Aurelio desides to tell Diego the truth about Berenice. Leonor tries to stop him. Paloma finds out something important about Diego's travel to Veracruz.

Episode 138
Angela and Barbara are continue insisting that they must talk to Soledad. Berenice feels uncomfortable when Diana tells her that very soon she will discover her husband's lover. Antonia says Jeremy that she is Diego's lover. Paloma fights with Diego because of Antonia. Diego doesn't want to talk to Aurelio. Soledad says Paloma thay very soon she will learn the truth about Lorenzo Sanchez Serrano. Fabian says Barbara that he will go with her in Houston. Mariano tells Paloma that he loves her and he makes her a proposal to marry him,

Episode 139
Mariano tries to give a ring of affiance, but Diego interrups them. Angela things that Juan Fransisco has a lover and they are fighting. Barbara tries to find a way Fabian to stay in Mexico and not go with her in Houston. Matilde fights with Jeremy. Diego is angry with Antonia because of the lies she told to him. She, in order to take revenge, tells him that Paloma stopped loving him. Aurelio confensses Paloma that he has made love with Berenice and that he believes that the child is his, and not Diego's. Diego informs Berenice that after they sign their divorce their son will inherit a part of the plantigs. Ines desides to go to Casa Blanca and talk to Soledad.

Episode 140
Antonia is leaving Casa Blanca, after having spoken to Paloma first. She tried to make her believe that she was Diego's lover. Diego denies everything and Paloma kicks the psychologist, when she offends her. Marcia tries to suiside. Paloma discovers that Mariano was the ally of Antonia, and together they tried to make her and Diego to seperate. Aurelio accepts in front of Diego that he used to be the lover of Berenice. Angela says to Juan Fransisco that he knows that Margarita is his lover. He calls her crazy, and a new fight starts. Ricardo, Berenice's father refuses to pay his owes, so as to destroy Diego economically. Ines visits Soledad in San Jose.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by segebams: 6:58pm On Apr 02, 2006
Episode 141
Soledad talks to Ines about her life as coffee collector, and how Lorenzo helped her while she was pregnant, when Paloma's father let her. Fabian accepts to Angela that he continues going out with Marcia, not only because she has his floppy disks, but also because Carlos is checking his company. Soledad says Ines that she did never talk to anyone about the help that Lorenzo offered her so as to protect her. Ines listens Soledad with big attention, and with the help of Aurelio she believes her. She tells her sorry for her behavior the last days and she asks Diego to inform Jorge so as to give the inheritance to Soledad. Jeremy suggests Diego to make finally clear what he wants and what he feels for Paloma.The police forces Paloma and Soledad to leave from San Jose.

Episode 142
Diego can do nothing so as to hold back the police. Ines calls the family for a council, she learns what Fabian has done and she gets very angry of him. Jorge informs that after the second will of Lorenzo, the first part of it is cancelled so the only heiress of Lorenzo is Ines. Juan Fransisco tells Fabian that he will be his boss now, and he must ask him permission for everything he does. Diana and Miguel are coming back to Casa Blanca. Soledad asks Paloma to think seriously the marriage proposal of Mariano. Ines tells Paloma that she can't approve her relationship with Diego. Costanza, Berenice's mother, phones her from the airport and informs her that her father and she are leaving Mexico, so as not to be forced to pay their owings.

Episode 143
Berenice decides to go away the soonest possible, especially now that her parents have left so as not pay their ownings. She asks Diego to sign a document telling that he lets their son to travel with her abroad. Mariano suggets Paloma to change her behaviour if she really wants to work in London. Diego says Jorge that Ricardo has the money to pay his owings. On the other hand, Jorge is worried about the fact that Berenice wants to go abroad with the baby. Diana's believes about Miguel came true with the worst way. Miguel decides to go away with Berenice. Diana phones Diego and says him that they must solve together a serious case with no delays. Daniela has finally the confession of Berenice's doctor, and he says Diego that he is not the father of Ricardito.

Episode 144
Daniela's news are making Diego get out of control, but his sister calms him. Berenice takes back the necklace he had given to her doctor's wife. Her doctor doesn't want to answer her callings. Diego hires a detective to follow every Berenice's step, since he is sure she wants to escape with the baby. Diana asks Diego not to permit Miguel to escape because he is Berenice's lover. Barbara phones Fabian and informs him that they she is pregnant. Jorge is looking for Diego because he learnt that Ricardo escaped with his money. Giancarlo asks Soledad if Paloma is happy. Bernando says Fabian that he knows about his ownings in some banks and that he has no money. Avellaneda pushes Mariano to prepare his travel to London and he makes him clear that if Paloma doesn't accept to go there he will fire him. Miguel says Berenice that she must wait because he wants to take a part of Diana's property after divorcing her, but Berenice decides to leave Mexico the same night. Diana and Diego are meeting with Berenice and Miguel.

Episode 145
Diego warns Berenice that he won't allow her to take the baby with her. She answers him that her son's father is Miguel. Paloma is surprises when her mother tells her that she wants to stay in Mexico and not follow her in London. Miguel says Berenice that they must leave the baby and then they make an agreement with Diego. Miguel listens carefully Berenice when she says him that her father will give back to Diego half of the money he stoled from him. Paloma announces Mariano that she finally will go to London. Diego finally accepts Berenice to take her baby with her. Berenice and Miguel are going in a hotel.

Episode 146
Miguel escapes and he takes Ricardito with him. Berenice follows him and she is having an accident: A van kills her. Soledad says Paloma that Daniela wants to know if Diego was with her. Soledad is worried about her daughter and later she asks her to stop adding more troubles in her life. Daniela suggests Diego to talk with Paloma before she leave for London. Avellaneda and Mariano are talking about Carlos' suspicions about the illegal works of Fabian. They aren't sure if Carlos is wanting to take reverge of Fabian or just help them. Diana says Jeremy that she can't understand Diego's wanting to keep Berenice's baby when he knows that he isn't his son but Miguels. One of the workers in Casa Blanca informs Jeremy that something is going wrong with the coffee plantings. Daniela says Paloma what happened to Diego and that he needs her. Jeremy orders the workers to burn the infected part of the plantings.

Episode 147
Paloma says Daniela that she's going to meet Diego. Daniela asks Mariano if she loves Paloma so much, so as to sacrifice his happiness for hers. Diego is informed about the problem in the plantings and he cancels his meeting with the bank he was going to ask a loan from. Ines tells Fabian that if he wants to be her heir, he must make a serious talk with him firstly. Miguel talks with Costanza and he suggests her to go to Bajamas. Berenice's body is in the morgue, and her ID is unknown. Bernardo says Juan Fransisco that Fabian is an fraud. Barbara and Angela are pushing Fabian to put the blame to Diego and Paloma for the untrue exports of El Cafetalero. Diego is making a mariage proposal to Paloma.

Episode 148
Soledad doesn't change mind and she tells Paloma that there is no way to go with her in London, she also suggests her to solve her problems alone. Diana feels guilty for all the problems of Diego. Ines doesn't agree with Diego's wanting to marry Paloma and she warns him for the decisions he will take in the future. Angela ensures Juan Fransisco that very soon he will be forced to ask Fabian forgiveness because he didn't support him. Jeremy is informed about Miguel's actions relating to Casa Blanca from the Council. Fabian orders Maldonado to prepare the documents that will make Paloma and Diego guilty for the untrue exports. Miguel is having economical problems. Fabian visits Ines and tells her that she trust wrong members of the family. Marcia is surprised when her mother decides to call Eugenia, the woman that before some years had borned a child, probably Fabian's. Soledad makes Paloma understand that Mariano and Diego have to talk alone.

Episode 149
Mariano says Diego that he must make everything so as Paloma be happy. Ines asks Fabian to talk her clearly. When Soledad and Paloma go home, they find there Diego and Mariano drunk. Miguel talks with Jorge. Aurelio and Jeremy are suspicious about the illegal things Fabian made while he was moderating Casa Blanca. Marcia and her mother are planning something so as to push Fabian. Mariano kisses Paloma and she slaps him. Avellaneda asks Mariano to go in Madrid the soonest possible. Ines visits Soledad and they are talking about the problems that will occur if Paloma and Diego get married. Miguel says Diego that Berenice won't give him divorce. Carlos gives Avellaneda some documents related to the untrue exports of Fabian the same period with Julian Mendez' death.

Episode 150
Avellaneda decides to check all El Cafetalero's exports. Fabian tells Paloma that he will not say anything to nobody about some things if he gives him back the ranch San Jose. Juancho understands that Jeremy's and Aurelio's suspicies about Miguel's exchanges are true. Diego and Paloma are going to the shops so as she to buy a wedding dress. Jeremy says Diana that someone entered her bedroom. arnara and Angela are informed about the marriage that Diego and Paloma are going to make. Miguel finds it difficult to sell the jewels that she stole from Berenice. Carlos fights with Marcia because she destroyed some elements against Fabian. Ines accepts to sell the company to Fabian.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by segebams: 7:00pm On Apr 02, 2006
Episode 151
Fabian can't accept the terms Ines told him so as she to sell him the company. Jeremy believes that Matilde says lies about her uncle's death. Ines is learning that Fabian is threating Paloma because he wants to be the owner of San Jose. Matilde says Jeremy that is he wants she can become like Diana. Marcia is discussing with Fabian about Eugenia's son. Fabian's threats are making Daniela worrying. Diego asks Jorge to prepare the money Miguel wants so as to give him the baby. Mariano can't feel happy thinking that he can't see Paloma for a big period of time. Angela gets angry and starts a fight when she finds Margarita in her husband's office. Miguel waits for Diego's calling unpatienlty. Avellaneda asks Paloma if she and Mariano fought. Costanza phones Miguel and asks him to talk with Berenice. Paloma discovers that Mariano will work in Spain and not in England, near her.

Episode 152
Diego suggests Juan Fransisco to solve the problem that has occured between him and Angela. Marcia says Fabian that Eugenia is going to talk with Barbara. Avellaneda permits Mariano to go in London with Paloma. Angela visits Ines and says her that she is going to take divorce from her son because he has a lover. Avellaneda asks Paloma to tell him the exact period she was working with Fabian and she understands that something is going wrong. Miguel understands that Diego and Jorge are in the same hotel he also is in.

Episode 153
Angela says Barbara that she is going to ask some shares from El Cafetalero, when she take the divorce from Juan Fransisco. Fabian fights with Angela when she tells him her plans. Jeremy refuses Matilde's proposals. Daniela and Jorge are trying to find where is Berenice. Juan Fransisco visits Ines. Aurelio talks with Juancho, and he is telling him his suspicies about Matilde. Miguel says Diego that he wants only Paloma to give him the money he is asking, but Diego doesn't want to ask Paloma do something so dangerous. Miguel enters Diego's appartment and he locks Rocio and the baby into the bathroom.

Episode 154
Diana and Daniela are having a discussion about all things happened the last months. Ines asks Diego to protect in any way his baby. Fabian understands that Barbara's pregnancy is a lie. Juan Manuel says Bernardo that he must talk to Ines and tell her for all illegal things Fabian has made, also how he made them two colleborators in his illegal works. Bernardo accepts to sell his half shares to his brother. Angela asks Fabian to give her some of the shares of the company so as to ensure her future economical situation.

Episode 155
Miguel and Paloma are fighting but he succeeds take the money and escape. Avellaneda asks Carlos to give him the receipts he has against Fabian. Eugenia says Marcia that Fabian isn't her child's father. Juancho informs Jeremy for the problem that Casa Blanca plantings are having again. Diana leaves Ines' house and goes to Casa Blanca because she can't stand that Berenice and Miguel's baby lives with in her grandmother's house in Mexico.

Episode 156
Ricardito's company makes Soledad to be happy. Juan Fransisco says Angela that she can't have shares of El Cafetalero, because she isn't member of the family of Serranos. After this Angela asks Bernando to sell his shares to his brother so Fabian and Angela can take control of the company. Diego is asking a priest if there is any possibility to cancel his marriage with Berenice. Marcia promises Carlos to give him the floppy disks that can make Fabian be guilty for everything. Ricardo looses all his money in the lottary.

Episode 157
Barbara fights with Marcia and Fabian is taking Marcia's part. Soledad says Paloma that they both are having responsibilities now that they must take care of Ricardito. Matilde follows every step of Jeremy and Diana. Jorge talks to Diego for his son's futute. Fabian is telling in front of Marcia and his family that Barbara's pregnancy is a lie. Jeremy asks Aurelio to take care of Diana. Marcia accepts to be the guarantor of Fabian. Paloma believes that Avellaneda is telling her half of the truth. She tries to make him tell her what happens with Fabian. Barbara phones Paloma and she is making her a propose, to become friends and try together to destroy Fabian.

Episode 158
Paloma refuses Barbara's proposal. Now she is totally sure that Diego is in danger. Marcia's mother tries to make her understand that Fabian is making use of her so as to succeed in hir needs. Berbando says Angela that she can't support her. Marcia sends her father Fabian's floppies. Fabian promises Paloma that he won't let Barbara annoy her again. Diego signs some documents in which he accepts that he knew about El Cafetalero's exports but he doesn't allow Paloma to do the same. Jeremy informs Diego that the bank will give him the loan he wants.

Episode 159
Soledad believes that something happened to Berenice and that's why she hasn't searched for her son. Avellaneda offers help to DIego and he sends him to the inspectors of the Coffee Council, so as the bank give him the loan he needs.Marta says Paloma that she heard Avellaneda talking about Fabian, and he is ready to sue him. Angela is looking for Ines, because she wants to talk with her. On the other hand, Ines is looking to talk to Barbara. Fabian is informed for Barbara's disappearence. Diana leaves Casa Blanca when she learns that her brother will come, having Ricardito with him. Angela extors Bernardo. Diego fights with Aurelio because of the relationship he had with Berenice.

Episode 160
The floppy disks that Carlos gives to Avellaneda are clear. Nobody knows where Diana is, but Matilde. Paloma says Diego that he can't force anyone to accept Ricardito. Daniela and Ines are thinking that they never met Barbara's parents. Soledad talks to Jorge about the situation that Diego is and he asks him to make Paloma owner of "San Jose". Ricardo arrives in Mexico and he is arrested immediately. Costanza is informed for her daughter's death and she accuses Diego for this.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by segebams: 7:02pm On Apr 02, 2006
Episode 161
Diego says Paloma that noone and nothing will pretend their marriage. Aurelio informs Jeremy that Diana is at the ranch of Matilde. In New York, Fabian and Barbara are celebrating the fact that El Cafetalero will be theirs in a little period of time. Giancarlo asks Soledad to marry him. Bernando realises that Angela was always extorting Barbara, because of her poor origin. Ines and Juan Fransisco are informed about the decision of the council: El cafetalero doesn't have anymore exportation license and people that are responsible for the unlawfulnesses will be prosecuted with the accusation of fraud.

Episode 162
Angela says to Avellaneda that during the period that the unlawfulnesses were made, Fabian wasn't the master of the company, and that Diego was. Diego tries to change Paloma's mind so as she goes at London. Leonor says Diana about what is told for Matilde and her uncle, Manuel. Paloma believes that something happens, so Diego and Avellaneda are so strange the last period. Daniela fights with Angela when she puts the blame on Paloma and Diego. Diego surprises happily Paloma giving her the wedding dress she had chosen. Daniela warns Diego for everything happened.

Episode 163
Diego makes his best so as Paloma doesn't learn that Fabian and Angela are blaming them for the problems El Cafetalero has. Juan Fransisco and Jorge are checking the documents that Paloma and Diego had signed. Angela wants to talk to Barbara about the problems that Fabian has. La Torre takes the part of Diego and Paloma, when Bernardo and Juan Fransisco are accusing them. Diego makes Avellaneda leave Paloma go to London. Paloma is boarding in the plane travelling to London. Bernardo says to his father that Rafael Peres is not anymore in Mexico. Diego remembers that Rafael pushed them once to sign the documents that now are used as testimonial elements against them. Marcia threatens Fabian agaim that will give Avellaneda the floppies. Barbara meets Eugenia, Fabian's ex-lover, while he returns to Mexico.

Episode 164
Juan Fransisco listens what Fabians tells about the big problem of El Cafetalero. Fabian doesn't wants to have as lawyer Jorge Latorre. Costanza, Berenice's mother fights with Diego and asks him to give her Ricardito, or she will claim him in the court. Fabian continues his game accusing Diego and Paloma. Diego fights with him in front of Juan Fransisco. Ines doubts for who of her grandsons is responsible but she wants to solve this problem. Marcia's mother tries to convice her daughter to give the floppies and destroy Fabian's career. Diego says Fabian that he will not permit him make bad to Paloma. Angela orders Juan Fransisco to support Fabian and his family. Avellaneda asks Carlos to give the elements he has against Fabian. Diego says La Torre the plan he has made to save Paloma.

Episode 165
Diego wants to say he is guilty and Daniela promises to help him but in order to do this she asks him a favour. Avellaneda says Marcia that she will be responsible if innocent people go in prison. Bernardo asks Fabian if Marcia and Barbara will keep his secret. Marcia talks to her mother for the terms of the loan that Fabian has applied to take. Juan Fransisco denies Fabian to say Ines that Diego is responsible for the company's problems. Mariano disagrees with Roberto and says him that Paloma must be informed about the whole situation. Diego promises Paloma to meet in London, in this way he makes her not thinking of come back. Diego asks from his little sister Daniela to take care of the baby, and keep it away from Berenice's mother. Barbara's arrival at the house of Ines surprises the whole family, and she announces them that Fabian isn't the father of Eugenia's baby,

Episode 166
After Barbara's announcement to the family, Ines has a fight with Fabian, and she tells him that she can't understand him no matter how much she tries. In order not to respond to Ines' questions, Diego says her that he is leaving to London. Fabian and Barbara are making up. Diego talks with Marcia about the problem he has with law. Barbara phones Marcia to tell her that Fabian now knows that Alan is not his son. Avellaneda's phone to Paloma makes her start thinking that something goes wrong. Angela fights with Bernardo because of Juan Manuel's disappear. Marcia promises giving the floppies to Carlos. Jorge succeeds cancel a decision that would force Paloma come back to Mexico. Barbara informs Fabian that Diego is thinking of leave Mexico. On the other hand, Marcia threatens Fabian that will give to judgement the floppies if he doesn't return to her,

Episode 167
Angela suggests Fabian to take under control Marcia and Barbara. Daniela and Jeremy are making a plan in order to help Diego. Marcia admits to her father that she exchanged shares from the company as an guarantee in order Fabian take the loan he wanted. Diego states he is guilty, listening the indictments he is given. Fabian is anxious seeing Carlos. He is right, since Carlos accuses him, giving to the Police the floppies. There is a big noice in the police station and Diego has a perfect chance to espace. Aurelio waits him out. Diana welcomes the experts the Council send to Casa Blanca so as to test the coffee quality. Fabian checks the contain of the floppies he took from Carlos. Juan Fransisco believes that Diego will go to London in order to meet Paloma.

Episode 168
Avellaneda is surprised listening that Diego told he is guilty, while he continues believing that Fabian is the only guilty for all this trouble. Jeremy can do nothing to prevent the experts came from the Coffee Council put Casa Blanca in quarantine. Daniela says Jorge that Fabian threatened to include Casa Blanca in his fortune. Costanza is anxious about her daughter Marcial. Bernardo and Juan Manuel are also anxious because of Daniela and Jorge's visit. Avellaneda believes that Paloma's carreer is over. Fabian asks Maldonando to defend Rafael Peres if needed. Ines is trying to make Bernando talk her for every problem he has. He answers her that he wants Fabian and Juan Fransisco be there when he decided to open his heart. Diego decides to burn the plantings of coffee, and start from zero,

Episode 169
Fabian prevents Bernardo from telling the truth and accusses Diego for all these, one more time. Ines orders Juan Fransisco check the bank accounts of both Fabian and Diego. Fabian is teaching Juan Manuel for what will he say to the judgement and he employees a lawyer to defend him. Avellaneda is telling Ines that he is sure for the innocence of Diego and Paloma. Fabian changes the containts of his economical exchanges before giving them to his father. Margarita promises Jorge La Torre giving him the economical reports of Fabian. Marcia's parent are promising to destroy Fabian. Ines decides to make a family council so as to see the reactions of all to everything she wants to say them. Fabian orders Barbara to be in the meeting of the family.

Episode 170
Margarita says Jorge that she has the documents he needs against Fabian. Jorge asks Diego to leave the hacienda. Fabian tries to find a way so as Daniela won't be in Ines' house when he visits her. The police is looking for Diego in the hacienda and in Ines' house. Fabian is thinking to pay his bill selling Casa Blanca. Ines has a discussion with Diego and she says him she believes he is innocent and she promises him to help. Diego remembers a very important fact that long time ago Paloma had told to him,
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by saints2(f): 8:00pm On Apr 02, 2006
Hello All,
I Gat The Web thats Special Dedicated and an Intersting Web About the soap opera itself,You can check out all info,Pixs,Videos,Music etc. Check It Out at;

http://espanol.geocities.com/cuandoseasmia_lsf/Story/english.htm

What do you Think? cheesy

Love Ya.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by jlee(m): 8:13pm On Apr 02, 2006
hey man @saints_1 u got the best of all thumbs up 2 u
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by spikelord(m): 1:39am On Apr 03, 2006
segebams:

Episode 161
Diego says Paloma that noone and nothing will pretend their marriage. Aurelio informs Jeremy that Diana is at the ranch of Matilde. In New York, Fabian and Barbara are celebrating the fact that El Cafetalero will be theirs in a little period of time. Giancarlo asks Soledad to marry him. Bernando realises that Angela was always extorting Barbara, because of her poor origin. Ines and Juan Fransisco are informed about the decision of the council: El cafetalero doesn't have anymore exportation license and people that are responsible for the unlawfulnesses will be prosecuted with the accusation of fraud.

Episode 162
Angela says to Avellaneda that during the period that the unlawfulnesses were made, Fabian wasn't the master of the company, and that Diego was. Diego tries to change Paloma's mind so as she goes at London. Leonor says Diana about what is told for Matilde and her uncle, Manuel. Paloma believes that something happens, so Diego and Avellaneda are so strange the last period. Daniela fights with Angela when she puts the blame on Paloma and Diego. Diego surprises happily Paloma giving her the wedding dress she had chosen. Daniela warns Diego for everything happened.

Episode 163
Diego makes his best so as Paloma doesn't learn that Fabian and Angela are blaming them for the problems El Cafetalero has. Juan Fransisco and Jorge are checking the documents that Paloma and Diego had signed. Angela wants to talk to Barbara about the problems that Fabian has. La Torre takes the part of Diego and Paloma, when Bernardo and Juan Fransisco are accusing them. Diego makes Avellaneda leave Paloma go to London. Paloma is boarding in the plane travelling to London. Bernardo says to his father that Rafael Peres is not anymore in Mexico. Diego remembers that Rafael pushed them once to sign the documents that now are used as testimonial elements against them. Marcia threatens Fabian agaim that will give Avellaneda the floppies. Barbara meets Eugenia, Fabian's ex-lover, while he returns to Mexico.

Episode 164
Juan Fransisco listens what Fabians tells about the big problem of El Cafetalero. Fabian doesn't wants to have as lawyer Jorge Latorre. Costanza, Berenice's mother fights with Diego and asks him to give her Ricardito, or she will claim him in the court. Fabian continues his game accusing Diego and Paloma. Diego fights with him in front of Juan Fransisco. Ines doubts for who of her grandsons is responsible but she wants to solve this problem. Marcia's mother tries to convice her daughter to give the floppies and destroy Fabian's career. Diego says Fabian that he will not permit him make bad to Paloma. Angela orders Juan Fransisco to support Fabian and his family. Avellaneda asks Carlos to give the elements he has against Fabian. Diego says La Torre the plan he has made to save Paloma.

Episode 165
Diego wants to say he is guilty and Daniela promises to help him but in order to do this she asks him a favour. Avellaneda says Marcia that she will be responsible if innocent people go in prison. Bernardo asks Fabian if Marcia and Barbara will keep his secret. Marcia talks to her mother for the terms of the loan that Fabian has applied to take. Juan Fransisco denies Fabian to say Ines that Diego is responsible for the company's problems. Mariano disagrees with Roberto and says him that Paloma must be informed about the whole situation. Diego promises Paloma to meet in London, in this way he makes her not thinking of come back. Diego asks from his little sister Daniela to take care of the baby, and keep it away from Berenice's mother. Barbara's arrival at the house of Ines surprises the whole family, and she announces them that Fabian isn't the father of Eugenia's baby,

Episode 166
After Barbara's announcement to the family, Ines has a fight with Fabian, and she tells him that she can't understand him no matter how much she tries. In order not to respond to Ines' questions, Diego says her that he is leaving to London. Fabian and Barbara are making up. Diego talks with Marcia about the problem he has with law. Barbara phones Marcia to tell her that Fabian now knows that Alan is not his son. Avellaneda's phone to Paloma makes her start thinking that something goes wrong. Angela fights with Bernardo because of Juan Manuel's disappear. Marcia promises giving the floppies to Carlos. Jorge succeeds cancel a decision that would force Paloma come back to Mexico. Barbara informs Fabian that Diego is thinking of leave Mexico. On the other hand, Marcia threatens Fabian that will give to judgement the floppies if he doesn't return to her,

Episode 167
Angela suggests Fabian to take under control Marcia and Barbara. Daniela and Jeremy are making a plan in order to help Diego. Marcia admits to her father that she exchanged shares from the company as an guarantee in order Fabian take the loan he wanted. Diego states he is guilty, listening the indictments he is given. Fabian is anxious seeing Carlos. He is right, since Carlos accuses him, giving to the Police the floppies. There is a big noice in the police station and Diego has a perfect chance to espace. Aurelio waits him out. Diana welcomes the experts the Council send to Casa Blanca so as to test the coffee quality. Fabian checks the contain of the floppies he took from Carlos. Juan Fransisco believes that Diego will go to London in order to meet Paloma.

Episode 168
Avellaneda is surprised listening that Diego told he is guilty, while he continues believing that Fabian is the only guilty for all this trouble. Jeremy can do nothing to prevent the experts came from the Coffee Council put Casa Blanca in quarantine. Daniela says Jorge that Fabian threatened to include Casa Blanca in his fortune. Costanza is anxious about her daughter Marcial. Bernardo and Juan Manuel are also anxious because of Daniela and Jorge's visit. Avellaneda believes that Paloma's carreer is over. Fabian asks Maldonando to defend Rafael Peres if needed. Ines is trying to make Bernando talk her for every problem he has. He answers her that he wants Fabian and Juan Fransisco be there when he decided to open his heart. Diego decides to burn the plantings of coffee, and start from zero,

Episode 169
Fabian prevents Bernardo from telling the truth and accusses Diego for all these, one more time. Ines orders Juan Fransisco check the bank accounts of both Fabian and Diego. Fabian is teaching Juan Manuel for what will he say to the judgement and he employees a lawyer to defend him. Avellaneda is telling Ines that he is sure for the innocence of Diego and Paloma. Fabian changes the containts of his economical exchanges before giving them to his father. Margarita promises Jorge La Torre giving him the economical reports of Fabian. Marcia's parent are promising to destroy Fabian. Ines decides to make a family council so as to see the reactions of all to everything she wants to say them. Fabian orders Barbara to be in the meeting of the family.

Episode 170
Margarita says Jorge that she has the documents he needs against Fabian. Jorge asks Diego to leave the hacienda. Fabian tries to find a way so as Daniela won't be in Ines' house when he visits her. The police is looking for Diego in the hacienda and in Ines' house. Fabian is thinking to pay his bill selling Casa Blanca. Ines has a discussion with Diego and she says him she believes he is innocent and she promises him to help. Diego remembers a very important fact that long time ago Paloma had told to him,

Must we go through all these once again?

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (87) (Reply)

ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... / Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years / Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 186
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.