Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,315 members, 7,900,725 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 03:59 PM

Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' - TV/Movies (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' (340292 Views)

Cuando Seas Mia / The Whole Story. 'Cuandos Seas Mia" Summaries: Hope You All Would Enjoy It / Cuando Seas Mia (when U Are Mine) Now Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (87) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Dojo(m): 12:47pm On Mar 29, 2006
angry
Why are you yabbing me now?
I know Berenice and Josephina are more decent than you.
Will you upload your pix or not?
She-Miguel! tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by ghinikha(f): 12:53pm On Mar 29, 2006
Now Dojo,

We are talking of beauty here and not character, so don't even go there 'cos it won't sell. Keep trying someone might have pity on U and upload her Pix! definitely not I. Pls no get heart attack before that day-o.

So tell me what do U think of Barbara and Fabian as a couple?
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Dojo(m): 1:08pm On Mar 29, 2006
cry
You've offended me and I will NEVER forgive you till you uploaded your pix.

As per Barbara and Fabian, I think they fit each other because they are both cunning and wicked to whoever cross their path. The only difference between them is that Barbara is not promiscuous and Fabian is a philanderer.

Are you satisfied? tongue
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by ghinikha(f): 1:16pm On Mar 29, 2006
So U de vex 'cos I say U look like Miguel, well if U don't look like him, send Ur pix for confirmation. I will send mine after I have seen urs

I agree with U Barbara and Fabian are a match made in hell!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Efenuabor(f): 1:24pm On Mar 29, 2006
dojo and ghinikha kip the yabis goin

fabian and barbara where made for each other, but then barbara is good to fabian because despite his atrocities she still stands by him
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by ghinikha(f): 1:30pm On Mar 29, 2006
Efenuabor
Are U jealous?
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Dojo(m): 1:31pm On Mar 29, 2006
@Ghinikha
Don't mind her. Check your yaho inbox. kiss

@Efenuabor
Should I turn the yabis on you?
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by ghinikha(f): 1:47pm On Mar 29, 2006
Dojo
Have seen the pictures. I guess am wrong, U don't look like Miguel. U look like Michael Jackson.
Maybe U can give Efe one or two to make her happy, I think she is becoming jealous
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Dojo(m): 1:54pm On Mar 29, 2006
Won't you keep your end of the promise?
I'm still expecting your pix(es)

Leave Efe alone.Let her request for my so special,fantastic, stupendous,flabbergasting pix herself.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Efenuabor(f): 2:53pm On Mar 29, 2006
u guys shld free me, seekin 4 attention is not a seen i only want the light that is not pointing at me right now to do so
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Efenuabor(f): 2:54pm On Mar 29, 2006
dojo, pls send me ur special, stupendious (i hope i am right), flagabasted pix
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by ghinikha(f): 2:58pm On Mar 29, 2006
Efe, no bite ur tongue 'cos of Luv, he is not Diego! Don't say I didn't warn U.

Now can some explain the role Matilda to me. I really don't understand that her role. Apart from the time she was sneaking around with Jeremy, what is the matter with her? Where is her uncle? I really don't understand her role!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Dojo(m): 3:06pm On Mar 29, 2006
wink
@Efe
I'd have love to send it to you it's just that you are hiding your mail add.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Efenuabor(f): 3:09pm On Mar 29, 2006
Dojo 4 ur eyes only: efenuabor@yahoo.com

matilda is just a cast without a role, i read somewhere she actually killed emmanuel and he was not her uncle afterall
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by koolgirly(f): 3:24pm On Mar 29, 2006
what do u guys think about Paloma's action at antonia's office yesterday,
to me, it was mean!
Not the act i expected of my Paloma. shocked
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by koolgirly(f): 3:30pm On Mar 29, 2006
I also think Antonia doesn't deserve such act from her cos it was Paloma who gave her the chance to mess with her man, wink
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by beyunce(f): 3:31pm On Mar 29, 2006
well it was Da Bomb.
I knew she could do anything.
really  cool  cool  cool  cool
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by koolgirly(f): 3:34pm On Mar 29, 2006
Even at that, do u think Antonia is 2 be blamed for falling in luv with Deogo?
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by beyunce(f): 3:36pm On Mar 29, 2006
of Cos, she was suppose to work on him not fall for him.
So you see.
Am sure if u were Paloma you wont want anyone to take Deigo from you.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by koolgirly(f): 3:40pm On Mar 29, 2006
I still think itz her fault, Antonia couldn't help feeling sorry for diego, maybe that led 2 her falling in luv with him i can't tell.
But Paloma, she has never really given diego d impression that she can go 2 the end of the world just for him.
For that, Diego is still having doubts abt her feelings for him.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by koolgirly(f): 3:41pm On Mar 29, 2006
But if u ask me, i really do not blame any of them , expecially diego for feeling d way he do
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by beyunce(f): 3:42pm On Mar 29, 2006
Of cos she told him about her feelings for him. but different obstacles just keep coming between them.
And trust me girl its for the best.
Cos at last they would live happily ever after.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by koolgirly(f): 3:45pm On Mar 29, 2006
Paloma has always given Diego the impression that she can go on with or without him.
And that is what makes men so uncertain abt a relationship,
They always want u 2 be dependent on them.
That i believe is Diego's problem concerning Paloma.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by beyunce(f): 3:49pm On Mar 29, 2006
well i guess thats another issue entirely.
But they sure diserve one another.
I No think say any nija man go dey in love with girl for 3 years and go still they find am.
Na so
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Dojo(m): 3:52pm On Mar 29, 2006
wink
I No think say any nija man go dey in love with girl for 3 years and go still they find am.

You never can tell. Only a trial can convince you. cool
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by koolgirly(f): 3:53pm On Mar 29, 2006
u r right.
but i think dey r prolonging their destiny for 2 long.
y  can't Paloma get pregnant 4 him again
so that all this war of whom 2 marry will just end like that
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Dojo(m): 3:55pm On Mar 29, 2006
If that happens, the soap will end quikly. Let them keep on manipulating each other so that we can keep on enjoying the soap
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by koolgirly(f): 3:56pm On Mar 29, 2006
she is so so right abt nija guys,
3 yrs is siuside,
1 nite is like going 2 hell,
i can't helping hoping i can have a Diego of my own.
Diego is really my ideal man
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Dojo(m): 4:00pm On Mar 29, 2006
Why can't you be realistic? Cuando Seas Mia is only a soap opera-it's a make believe.
Well, wait for your own Diego.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by koolgirly(f): 4:01pm On Mar 29, 2006
can someone sugest what will happen b/w Diego n Paloma 2 nite.
She never knew he was going 2 come back.
+ she was already contemplating giving Mariano a chance.
what do u think she will do?
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Dojo(m): 4:05pm On Mar 29, 2006
Avellaneda's intervention stops one more episode between Diego and Mariano at the Cafe Festival. Mariano asks from Paloma not to use him to make Diego jealous. Fabian asks Diego to leave the command of the company. Avellaneda reminds Paloma and Diego the promise they gave not to cause any more troubles. Paloma gets so angry with everything that's going on that slaps Diego and Mariano.Matilde takes Diana to the warehouse for her to see Miguel and Josefina together. Berenice can't hide her being nervous when Diego carefully observes the baby. Avellaneda announces to Mariano that he will be their representative to London. After that Paloma tries to resign from her job but Avellaneda stops her since he wants her to take Mariano's job on the council. Jorge says to Diego that Ricardo hasn't yet paid his debt,
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by koolgirly(f): 4:11pm On Mar 29, 2006
very interesting

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (87) (Reply)

ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... / Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years / Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.