Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,813 members, 7,915,312 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 08:41 PM

Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' - TV/Movies (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' (340685 Views)

Cuando Seas Mia / The Whole Story. 'Cuandos Seas Mia" Summaries: Hope You All Would Enjoy It / Cuando Seas Mia (when U Are Mine) Now Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (87) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by mowaz(m): 8:28pm On Apr 11, 2006
diana will marry geremi migel will either go 2 jail or marry berenice diego will marry paloma mr sanz will marry antonia do u tink sanz will marry antonia
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by beyunce(f): 8:54pm On Apr 11, 2006
welcome to nairaland. but nop sanz will not marry antonia.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by mowaz(m): 10:08pm On Apr 11, 2006
then who will marry sanz and who will marry antonia and will diego marry paloma, will dey find out dat its not diego,s son
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by beyunce(f): 10:11pm On Apr 11, 2006
of cos they wil find all that out.
but they would still take care of berenice child as deirs.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by mowaz(m): 10:17pm On Apr 11, 2006
does any 1 know wat will happen in da end
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by mowaz(m): 10:35pm On Apr 11, 2006
pls som1 tell me my internet acsess is ending by 11pm
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by spikelord(m): 12:38am On Apr 12, 2006
Paloma is in real danger now cuz the whole Sanchez Serrano's household including Ines would hate her after reading the will to them, I am not sure of what Diego, Diana and Daniela will do about that!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by KingD: 9:58am On Apr 12, 2006
From yesterday's episode, the way Soledad lamented the death of the old sanchez serano while looking at his picture she kept behind Palama's, it appears that the old man was Paloma's father. Don't you think so?
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by gbadex1(m): 1:11pm On Apr 12, 2006
oh Bleep!! cheesy cheesy cheesy grin!! it was just in time as moms and sis tuned in for the horrible "DIEGO AND PARLOMA" show that i saw parloma bitchslapping the stupid Bleep outta barbara cheesy. damn! it was more like a B.B.B- a Bisexual Bitches Brawl cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin!!!!!!

man, the story gets more interesting. the will makes it worth watching. them characters? *yawn*! boring!!!!!!

i just can't believe this thread has reached its 36th page?? shocked shocked? damn! na wa o!!!

the other day, a man came into the cybercafe to ask whether "dem don release the casette make im go buy am"! cheesy cheesy. can you imagine??!!

was so pissed some days ago, bored at the stupid trash and shit "diego and parloma" they were showing on AIT, i had to go inside and start watching a copy of Barney the stupid Motherfucking Dinosaur cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by jumfol(f): 3:05pm On Apr 12, 2006
, was so pissed some days ago, bored at the stupid trash and rubbish "diego and parloma" they were showing on AIT, i had to go inside and start watching a copy of Barney the stupid Motherfucking Dinosaur

Gbade, dont be the odd one out, if you are not interested in the soap, you dont need to contribute. I am enjoying the soap, even my father who is over 70 yrs can do without the soap.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by obio(f): 3:19pm On Apr 12, 2006
GBADE I AM SUPRISED YOU ARE BACK TO THIS FORUM AGAIN WITH YOUR ANTICS YOU WILL NEVER CHANGE BUT PLEASE TRY SENDING CO HORENT.

SPIKELORD KUDOS TO YOU FOR SENDING THAT I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO WATCH IT SINCE MONDAY. YOU ARE SIMPLY GREAT kiss

KEEP ON DOING THE GOOD WORK

KUDOS TO ALL
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by obio(f): 3:38pm On Apr 12, 2006
I WAS ACTUALLY REFERING TO KINGDO THANK YOU FOR THE UPDATE cool cool cool

KUDOS TO ALL FANS OF CUANDO SEA MIA
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by mowaz(m): 10:07pm On Apr 12, 2006
i, coudnlt believe it wen i heard dat paloma is diego,s aunty so how would dey marry just like diego marring angela shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by mowaz(m): 10:28pm On Apr 12, 2006
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided i think diego will marry antonia sanz will marry paloma undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by marvis: 8:08am On Apr 13, 2006
mowaz:

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided i think diego will marry antonia sanz will marry paloma undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
The aim of the soap opera would be defeated if Diego marries Anthonia and Paloma marries Mariano. I believe there must be an explanation for Lorenzo including soledad's name on the will
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Jalal(m): 11:12am On Apr 13, 2006
Hey Gbade u still dey??!!

And why is AIT showing repeats, now the new eps only last for 30 mins plus the previous nights repeat, they would hav gone far by now if they werent repeating!!!!

The repeats are great only when u missed the previous eps but they are getting irritating, i hope they dont play a prank on us and do something like,

TO BE CONTINUED ON HOME VIDEO, BOOK UR COPY NOW @ ONLY #1000.00 PER TAPE, LIMITED COPIES AVAILABLE!!!

Am sure they are not above doin something like that!!!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Jalal(m): 11:27am On Apr 13, 2006
Quote from Barbara "if that child is Diego's then i am Harolds sister"!!
Reply from Angela " Come on Barabara dont say such horrible things"

This shows that these two witches are racist as well!!! Harold is a great guy, infact one of my fav characters, when he's on u surely hav to laff. Him and Daniella are my fav couple!!

Barabara's beating by Paloma shows that all she can do is talk and threaten no less, even when sober she cant face Paloma!!!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by jomar: 12:24pm On Apr 13, 2006
so happy to stumble on this site never knew it existed, just went to search on google and saw it. Greetings to all yee fans.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Dojo(m): 12:29pm On Apr 13, 2006
A very warm welcome to you Jomar. wink
Have a beautiful stay. cheesy
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by jomar: 12:45pm On Apr 13, 2006
thanks dojo.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by elphem(m): 12:52pm On Apr 13, 2006
So what will happen today. I as well know there are much explanations to Paloma question of being Lorenzo child. What if the answer is No, that she was young when she met Lorenzo and bla bla bla,
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by debo1ajose: 1:08pm On Apr 13, 2006
Hi on which site do i get the full story
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by beyunce(f): 1:40pm On Apr 13, 2006
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by elphem(m): 1:42pm On Apr 13, 2006
Beyounce is very right/, All the story
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Dojo(m): 1:58pm On Apr 13, 2006
elphem:

So what will happen today. I as well know there are much explanations to Paloma question of being Lorenzo child. What if the answer is No, that she was young when she met Lorenzo and bla bla bla,
Lorenzo is not Palomita's father. When Soledad got pregnant(Paloma), the man responsible(a fellow harvester of coffee bean) ran away and thus Lorenzo had pity on Soledad and promised to assist her in any way that will make her life better. Although they got close, there is nothing between them.
So, Diego and Paloma shld put their mind at rest. There is nothing to be afraid of.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by gbadex1(m): 2:02pm On Apr 13, 2006
man, una get time o!!! lipsrsealed shocked shocked shocked cheesy wink grin
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by marvis: 2:30pm On Apr 13, 2006
gbade for somone that always has only negative things to say on this site, it amazes me that you're always online. What are you trying so much not to say
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Jedi1: 7:36pm On Apr 13, 2006
Well, I think Paloma, is not Lorenzo's daughter, lets see wat today will be like.
I would so wrong if Diego does not marry Paloma at last.

I think Babara, is going to give birth soon, see how big her tommy is! It looks like it is going to be a twin.
First babys name: Cigar, and the other Alcohol! LOL!

Stay cool you all
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by spikelord(m): 8:12pm On Apr 13, 2006
Lorenzo isn't Paloma's father, Paloma's father's name is Julio.

I don't think Diego is the stupid one this time around, the most foolish person in the soap presently now is Fabian for not realising that Barbara is deceiving him.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by mowaz(m): 9:42pm On Apr 13, 2006
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley i just went on when u where mine website and found out dat fabien,berenice will die barbra, bernardo will go to jail smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley DIS IS DA B.I.G 1 PALOMITA WELL KNOWN AS PALOMA WILL MARRY DI FAMOUS DIEGO SANCHEZ SERRANO TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BAD 4 MR FABIEN MADAM BERENICE DI SO CALLED BARBRA BUT I PITY BERNARDO.ON PALOMA AND DIEGO,S MARRIAGE DA DOKINTA (DOCTOR) WILL COM WIT A SURPRISE DAT PALOMITA IS PREGNANT I CAN,T WAIT grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by timunoma: 11:56pm On Apr 13, 2006
please someone should tell Ait that we need 1hr of the soap not 30 min. they keep repeating why, i am eager to know what will happen when they open the will
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by spikelord(m): 8:09am On Apr 14, 2006
I'll tell you this, Fabian is going to frustrate the hell out of Diego and Paloma's life.

Bernado was released from jail later on but Barbara could only go to her parents' house after having disowned them all in the name of fame and money.

Haa, I can't wait for the last twenty episodes!

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (87) (Reply)

ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... / Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years / Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.