Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,852 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:02 AM

Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' - TV/Movies (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' (339307 Views)

Cuando Seas Mia / The Whole Story. 'Cuandos Seas Mia" Summaries: Hope You All Would Enjoy It / Cuando Seas Mia (when U Are Mine) Now Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (87) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Dojo(m): 11:07am On Apr 18, 2006
@Beyunce
Pls don't forget to tell me whenever you have your copy so that I can get my own too.
Peace and love.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by mercy2(f): 12:00pm On Apr 18, 2006
thaks for that piece i enjoyed it so it was as if i was watchind it real pls keep me posted
segbama.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Mildred(f): 12:23pm On Apr 18, 2006
smiley smileyHey friends, is there anything to discuss?
Luv u alllllllllllllllllllll
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by amodu(m): 3:41pm On Apr 18, 2006
Hello to you all in this forum, i am new to this forum please and my aim of joining is to be well update about the so called movie of the century to me but i dont know about yours, that's my own ranking to that movie, the movie am taling about is cuando seas mia (when you are mine).

I want you people in this room to prove to me that all the complement about this forum is realy true "that this forum is interesting, fantastic, entertaining and you will surely get what you want.

Therefore i am requesting for the update of this movie (cuando seas mia) i am pleading and requestring not that i am commanding, i have missed a lot. i stop wacthing it at the place where Diego launch his groom make coffe, all the fight that arise from the fact that Paloma doesn't invite some women from the sancious sanbrano family, that's where i stopped, then i started the wacthing again from where Paloma beat babra up till date.

I think i will stop here for now, thanks to you all in this forum, and i will appreciate a very quick response from you all. Please this is my e-mail address amodu4success@yahoo.com. You can send it their so that i will have access to it anytime.

THANKS A LOT.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Jedi1: 7:34pm On Apr 18, 2006
Hey, how many of you agree with me to give AIT a slap if they mess up again[color=#990000][/color]? Mowaz, hope I can get your support on that. Lets see wat will happen after the UEFA semifinal.
Take Care All.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Jalal(m): 7:58pm On Apr 18, 2006
Hope they show it today There was a day that it was shown for over 2 hours, hope we can hav more of such!!!!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Jalal(m): 8:00pm On Apr 18, 2006
Look familiar?? Well its a totaly diff soap, but same fav couple!!!

Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by mowaz(m): 8:20pm On Apr 18, 2006
bet me arsenal will win villareal home and away and they will win di champions league grin wink
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by faizu: 10:04pm On Apr 18, 2006
they r fine
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by beyunce(f): 8:25am On Apr 19, 2006
AIT messed up again.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Mildred(f): 9:17am On Apr 19, 2006
smiley smiley
Hey Friends, wat do u think is wrong with the TV station? I guess they are trying to put an end to the showing of the soap or keepin us in suspence coz they are almost at the end,
I just pray they won't stop oooooooooooooooo
Luv u all

@ Amodu, i say welcome to the house,
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by maryluv1: 9:53am On Apr 19, 2006
I will like anyone to give me the website that i can print out the full story of Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine'. So this is my email incase anybody want to email me mary_luv_beauty@yahoo.co.uk.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by beyunce(f): 10:04am On Apr 19, 2006
welcome to nairaland.
www.novelahitz.com
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by nwoky(f): 1:25pm On Apr 19, 2006
Hi is anyone there? What is going on on "when u're mine? Is it still on air? what is AIT doing to us? Hello someone tellme something
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by carissaa(f): 1:37pm On Apr 19, 2006
Beyunce
but
[/color] www.novelahitz.com
[color=Black]
ain't
compelete
beyunce:

welcome to nairaland.
www.novelahiz.com
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by beyunce(f): 1:51pm On Apr 19, 2006
Thanks.
welcome to nairaland
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by amodu(m): 3:40pm On Apr 19, 2006
Hi to you all in the room today, how are you people doing, i guest everybody is doing great. I haven't seen your reponse on my request about cuando seas mia "when you are mine", the update from where diego launches is groom make coffee or anyone who can give me the wbsite to read from their. Thanks, but before i go i will like to tell Mildred for welcoming me.

Hello Mowaz i bet you that Arsenal can not win the champions league even though is not sure that they are going win villareal.
@ Mowaz
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Mildred(f): 4:10pm On Apr 19, 2006
@ Amodu, if u really wanna view the website, got to
www.novelahitz.com.
when u get there, u will see all the televenolas at the lefthand side, search 4 cuando seas mia, click on it,
then the pix of Diego & Paloma will be shown with the brief story.
then below the short story, click on synopsis.

there, u will read 4rm episode 1-171 and the finale summary
Happy viewing
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Beverley(f): 5:50pm On Apr 19, 2006
hey all
am new here
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Beverley(f): 5:55pm On Apr 19, 2006
any one know how i can get the current soundtrack of cuando seas mia
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by olufunmi(f): 7:12pm On Apr 19, 2006
hello everybody.i just want to know if the prgramme was shown yesterday[18-04-2006] b'cos it was not shown in k.d city.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by mowaz(m): 7:19pm On Apr 19, 2006
hi mildred some weeks ago i went on di website of when u where mine and i saw there were 238 episodes or is that my mistake
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by mowaz(m): 7:24pm On Apr 19, 2006
hi beverly u said ur new here so its nice 2 hear of u u know i cant say nice 2 meet u becos i havent seen u and its nice dat u joined cool cool smiley smiley grin grin cheesy cheesy wink wink
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by mowaz(m): 9:55pm On Apr 19, 2006
thank god 2 day is good luck 4 me arsenal won and they ar doing when u where mine grin grin grin grin grin cheesy wink smiley cool
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Roscodaddy(m): 2:21am On Apr 20, 2006
all of when you are mine from episode 180 till the end.

Jorge must go to the property to avoid the embargo. Fabian proposes to pay the debt in 30 days to the creditors. Diego is surprised by the visit of Juan Francisco who wants to know porqué allows that Fabian accused it. Dove speaks with Daniela that says to him is the best thing than it returns to London. Ines reacts when listening Daniela and Diana. Dove proposes to Mariano chooses to go away to London or Madrid but is not going to be in the same place. Fabian refuses to listen his father who says the Coffee grower to him is finished. Bernardine he is not able to in front of disguise his fear his father. Jorge suspects that the creditors want the property because they change of attitude. Marcia it warns its father is well, Caesar puts conditions to have left in the parochial house. Solitude returns the ring to Giancar it.

CHAPTER 182 Fabian remembers Dove already had said to him is only a woman of weekend for Diego. Mariano is not in agreement with Diego in hiding what happens to Dove, this one requests to him hopes that it leaves the jail. Jorge is found out that the creditors are going to sell the embargo and will put an administrator in the property. Fabian decides to accuse Quiroz of the fraud to finish the judgment. Bernardine he dismisses the lawyer of Quiroz. Ángela and Ba'rbara discuss with Daniela and they notice the expenses to him of Ines pays Fabian to them. Carlos puts in agreement with Avellaneda and Jorge to declare. Enrique warns returns of Brazil with Rafael. Mariano offers to help and they send it to investigate the customs. Diego shouts to Quiroz says the truth and he does not protect Fabian. Caesar asks Marcia that will do with the diskettes.

CHAPTER 183 Caesar does not accept to keep the diskettes and requests to Marcia assumes its responsibility. Quiroz declares is accomplice of Rafael but not of Diego. Bernardine it is called to declare by the judge. Fabian controls to Bernardine and person in charge does to him of the health of Ines. Mariano warns Avellaneda the name of the exporting accomplice of Fabian. Bernardine it leaves Ines on confessing the truth. Maria Eugenia slaps Fabian Ángela as opposed to. Dove tries to animate to Solitude that feels ill in London. Bernardine he does not get to declare and Jorge requests that Barbarian he is called to do it. Nervous Fabian orders Maldonado stops the hearing because Rafael finds out arrived at Mexico with a shelter. Barbarian denies to have accused Fabian to damage Diego. Marcia accompanied by its parents gets to declare.

Cap.189 Marcia proposes Fabian go on a trip. Jorge obtains the judge mentions Marcia and he requests present the diskettes to him. Maldonado warns Fabian who Bernardine appeared the court. Juan Francisco is able to recover the license of export with the condition of not giving it to Fabian. Bernardine he defends himself of Fabian who threatens it if he declares in his against. Ángela demands to Juan Francisco half of its fortune. Matilde makes the rounds by Casablanca. Fabian finds out Ángela proposed to Bernardine being united to control it. Avellaneda regaña to Dove by its aggressive attitude with the American delegate. Mariano prevents Dove sees the report of the news. Daniela comments Jorge suspects is Fabian who bought the debt of the property. Miguel visits Diego in reclusorio.

CAP 190 Diego is not let intimidate with the threats of Miguel. Ángela asks Fabian protects of Juan Francisco. Leonor and Diana do not find the boy. Ángela assures Fabian are lies of Barbarian then never wanted it to betray. Mariano decides to speak by the insistence of Dove. Maldonado notices Fabian is no form to rescue the company. Miguel stays informed into the situation of the Mountain Sanchez. Dove obtains the support of the producing countries of coffee. Ángela finds to Bernardine Barbarian with and the threat to put to its family in his against. Jeremy looks for Matilde because they create she took to the boy. Dove finds out Diego is in the jail. Jeremy, Aurelio and Juancho discover the corpse of Don Manuel. Dove decides to return to Mexico.

CAP 191 Dove warns Solitude return to Mexico. Fabian is itself forced to fulfill desires of Marcia to humiliate to Barbarian. Avellaneda tries to persuade Dove remains in London. Aurelio and Juancho find the corpse of Josefina in the house of Don Manuel. Matilde demands to Morning call goes away of the property and will give to Ricardito. Harold requests to Daniela marry. Avellaneda arrives with the exporter at the court. Bernardine it is declared like accomplice of Fabian in the fraud. Marcia calls to Barbarian to know if it will go to the court. Fabian is itself cornered and orders Maldonado blame Elena of complicity with Diego. Jorge protests because the public prosecutor presents/displays a declaration of Rafael where he indicates to Diego like culprit. Dove investigates where he is Diego and it appears in the court.

CAP 192 Dove faces Fabian and it accuses it of cowardice. Avellaneda discusses with Dove to put in prohibition its position in the O.I.C. Fabian notices Avellaneda will put a complaint in his against. Diego requests pardon to Dove to do it to a side. Penagos says to Maldonado can change the course of the judgment. Barbarian and Dove are called to declared. The commander suspects Jeremy is accomplice of Matilde in the murders of Josefina and Manuel. Diego asks Jorge do not involve to Dove in the judgment. Maldonado advises to Fabian flees from the country. Avellaneda receives the order of the Secretary of Agriculture to move away of the problem of the Coffee grower. The judge says to Fabian is sorry not to have elements to condemn it. Diego is sentenced to 8 years of jail CAP

193 Ines notices Fabian will not pardon it. Jorge when listening the verdict undergoes an infarct. Ines asks Juan Francisco retires her money of the Coffee grower. Fabian wants to work but he does not have export license. Avellaneda warns Dove is dismissed. Fabian appropriates itself the accounts of Ines and Juan Francisco, alleges received an broken company. Penagos is not in agreement with the result of the judgment. Fabian finds out cannot have the loan that obtained Marcia to him. Morning call tries to convince to Matilde gives to the boy. Miguel announces Fabian accepts to be administrator of Casablanca. Dove and Solitude will sell San jOse to pay the guarantee. Penagos gives to Jorge documents with which it can take juic

CAP 194 Aurelio finds to Ricardito in the warehouse and is watched over Matilde. Juan Francisco and Ines decides to speak with Fabian because they have the export license. Fabian makes fun of of Bernardine whom he tries helps it to release to Manuel of the jail. Ángela notices Barbarian who rectifies what said to Fabian otherwise will be known who is his family. Eleuterio requests work in the property to Aurelio. Morning call warns Jeremy returns to Mexico to avoid problems with Matilde. Jorge warns Dove needs his aid to put a trap to Fabian. Manuel says no longer to Bernardine wants to see it. Ángela remembers Fabian helped it to the Coffee grower in the fraud. Fabian tries request pardon to him but Ines says to him are going to negotiate because they have permission to export and the confidence of the coffee growers.

CAP 195 Fabian accepts the conditions of Ines before the protests of Ángela and Ba'rbara. Eleuterio warns Miguel will speak with Jeremy with the help of Juancho. Desperate Jorge to the knowledge Juan Francisco will make a deal with Fabian. Ines finds out the financial situation of the Coffee grower. Platica Jeremy to Morning call the relation that it had with Matilde. Juan Francisco recovers the export permission. Matilde shoots against Morning call. Dove arrives late and it cannot prevent the alliance. Fabian speaks with Rafael to return to work. Daniela warns Jorge escaped of the hospital. Fabian proposes a Bernardine treatment to paying the guarantee of Manuel. Diego finds out Fabian bought the debt of the property. Jorge tries to speak with Penagos to stop Fabian. Miguel is with Morning call when arriving at Casablanca.

CAP 196 Miguel appears like the new administrator of Casablanca. Fabian warns returns to stock-market but to name of Juan Francisco. Dove pays the guarantee so that Diego leaves prison. Matilde is stopped in the command of the town. Fabian must accept the conditions of Marcia to obtain the loan. Jorge finds out Fabian bought the debt of Casablanca. Ángela offers to Barbarian to help it to end Marcia. Diego leaves prison and promises to Ines to rescue the property. Miguel gets with the police to take possession from his position. Marcia warns Barbarian is with Fabian in Cancún. Jorge warns Diego named Fabian to Miguel as administrator reason why arrives with the family at the property.

CAP 197 Diego does not allow alive Miguel in the property although he is the administrator. Enrique warns Avellaneda that Rafael is in Manzanillo. Barbarian looks for Marcia to the knowledge did not give the diskettes to Fabian. Eleuterio informs to Miguel which listened. Maria Eugenia accepts to help Jorge and Penagos to find tests against Fabian. Miguel helps to escape to Matilde. Bernardine he accepts to help Fabian if Quiroz leaves prison. Jeremy finds out Matilde fled from the jail. Marcia ridicule of Barbarian when listening its proposal. Espejel surprises Mariano extracting confidential information for Dove. Whole Miguel to Fabian who Diego is in the property. Diego accepts Dove goes to Mexico to obtain buyers. Fabian arrives at Casablanca.

CAP 198 Fabian cannot prevent Diego and the family remains in the property by the intervention of Jorge. Harold follows the movements of Miguel because it suspects takes with himself the money that Diego robbed. Matilde enters Casablanca without being Vista. Avellaneda finds out want to take to work to Elena to Brazil. Aurelio and Jeremy do not trust Eleuterio and they do not want listens to them. Juan Francisco becomes position of the comercializadora but Miguel sends to Eleuterio to watch it. Diego begins to offer coffee to his contacts. Ines remains and to Miguel the annoying one by her dissability single. Fabian prepares itself to sell the coffee that obtains in the property. Dove appears to speak with Fabian.

CAP 199 Dove proposes Fabian to return to be its assistant. Juan Francisco warns Diego is coffee no to begin to sell. Fabian protests to Diego commanded to Elena to request work. Diego requests to Dove does not approach Fabian because he fears does damage to him. Paloma and Diego look for Carlos but they find to Marcia. Miguel reports Fabian is going to rob the coffee that is in defense to send it to Manzanillo. Alert Ines to Morning call then Miguel can do damage to them. Matilde hurts to Jeremy when trying to shoot against Morning call. Dove does not accept to remain in house of Ines and it goes away to a hotel against the will of Diego. Fabian warns the creditors Diego has the coffee whom they have in guarantee so that they obstruct it. Avellaneda receives a call warning to him have Rafael.

CAP 200 Rafael threatens to Fabian speaking if it does not remove it from the jail. Juan worried Francisco then Ines refuses to go away of the property. Diego receives the first payment of the coffee boarding. Ángela proposes to Marcia are allied to finish with Barbarian. Avellaneda notices Fabian cannot sell then does not have license. Marcia says to Fabian does not trust its luck. Desperate Diego because they robbed the trucks with the coffee load. Harold and Daniela request to Morning call entertains Miguel so that they can look for the money that Diego robbed. Juan Francisco manages an agreement to raise the harvest of other property and commands contract recolectores. Dove receives a message of Fabian. Bastida demands Diego gives the money to him of the sale of the coffee or will obstruct the property.

CAP 201 Jorge advises to Diego pays a part to the creditors to cancel the embargo. Maldonado notices to Fabian his family has what needs and must look for its support. Ángela sees agrees to him reason why it speaks with Marcia but it does not manage to entangle it in his game. Manuel does not accept the aid of Bernardine because it causes sorrow to see to him is just as Fabian. Diego discusses with Dove because he maintains it to the margin of his plans. Ines orders to Juan Francisco sells her house to pay to the recolectores to the knowledge robbed the coffee load to them. Miguel suspects the attitude of Morning call and orders in the hotel watch his room. Eleuterio robs the money of then spy Miguel to Harold and Daniela when they review the room. Fabian is taken to the delegation and proposes to Diego an alliance. Diego leaves the decision to Dove.

CAP 207 Mariano causes to commotion in Casablanca when taking to him serenade to Dove and in front of declaring its love to him Diego. Marcia says to him to Ángela is going away to marry with Fabian because it offered to help it to him to undo of Barbarian. Dove is worried because Diego locked in itself to speak with Mariano. Jeremy reviews the coffee gourmet and finds that it has insecticide. Fabian assures Barbarian who does not know that Marcia in the meeting with Ángela did. Diego strikes Miguel reason why he did to the coffee, Miguel threatens throwing them of the property. Barbarian notices Ángela that can convince Fabian who leaves it without money. Jorge gives a payment of the debt of the property. Jeremy wants to speak with Diego because it seems that the coffee can be saved. Eleuterio manages to enter the firing chamber of Jeremy.

CAP 208 hidden Eleuterio listening which speaks Diego with Jeremy on the coffee plantations. Dove surprises Mariano with the arrival of Martha. Morning call is worried when finding to Ele in the firing chamber of Jeremy. Leonor warns Ricardito that has fever and must see it pediatra. Mariano discusses with Martha because it says to him is arranged to conquer it. Barbarian advises to Fabian uses the license of Fontalvo to make exports fictitious. Dove convinces to Solitude so that they spend the night in the hotel. Morning call says to him to Jeremy that worries Miguel to him who returns and he damages them. Miguel is pressed by the clandestine buyers and he proposes to them to rob the coffee of Diego. Miguel sees Solitude and Dove in the hotel and decides to do something against them.

CAP 209 Diego recognizes the oxychloride buyers. Dove animates to Martha to conquer to Mariano without imitating to anybody. Solitude leaves the hotel with a man without warning Dove. Fabian comments to Marcia that could work with Carlos if it buys the Coffee grower. Barbarian advises to Fabian whom she demands to Marcia that gives the writings to him of Casablanca. Dove realizes that her mother disappeared and makes responsible to Miguel of it. Aurelio warns that it is not the light truck nor Eleuterio. Fabian asks the creditor the promissory notes that Diego signed. Juan Francisco is in charge of the comercializadora and flood of coffee the warehouse. Dove finds to Solitude and they are discovered, Ele only pretends to be wounded. Jorge is warned that they are going to obstruct the property. Miguel shouts Dove that knew it working in the street like Margot.

CAP 210 Miguel does not convince to Diego and Dove of its innocence by the disappearance of Solitude. Jorge protests to Bastida that does not recognize the payment that became to the debt. Marcia clarifies that it will give to the check when receiving the writings of Casablanca. Avellaneda leaves the front of the Council to Mariano. Solitude surprises Ele the property inside and this one assures everything is fault of Miguel. Barbarian suspicion that passes something through the attitude of Ángela. Jorge feels that their forces finish but gets to prevent that they evacuate the property. Maldonado obtains an order so that Fabian takes possession from Casablanca. Barbarian protests to Ángela is sold with Marcia. Miguel retains to Ele to force it to confess where he hid the money.

CAP 211 armed Diego notices Fabian that will not leave the property. Jorge faces Fabian to stop the embargo and undergoes an infarct that ends its life. Mariano returns to Casablanca to the knowledge of the death of Jorge. Juan Francisco makes see Diego all are responsible by the death for Jorge. Tormented Fabian appears in the chapel, when seeing it Ines curses it. Miguel enters to look for the money the property. Ines requests to all help to raise Casablanca. Leonor and Aurelio take to Ricardito to the doctor then does not yield the fever. Dove tries to stop Diego who leaves armed to look for Fabian. Miguel has orders of Fabian to become position of the property. Diego is with Fabian.

CHAPTER 212 Diego challenges Fabian and it orders to him to never return to the property. Ángela congratula of the death of Jorge. Dove decides to go away to Mexico to work and it requests aid to him to Mariano. Ángela and Ba'rbara festejan that Fabian is the New owner of the property. Diego wants to marry with Dove as rapidly as possible and does meetings and all the necessary one so that he supports his family. Miguel and Eleuterio glide to enter the property to seize of the money of Diego. Ricardito is put burdens and decide to take it to Jalapa but nobody has money nor for the gasoline. Juancho deceives Eleuterio and discovers that Miguel glides to enter the property. In the hospital the doctor informs that a transfusion needs the boy or can die, his blood is only compatible with the one of Miguel who is his true father. Dove orders Diego to him to obtain to Miguel so that it donates his blood.

CHAPTER 213 Juancho and Aurelio sees that Miguel and Eleuterio enter to rob to the property. Dove asks to him Diego who takes to Miguel so that he donates blood. Juan Francisco, Diego, Jeremy and its assistants surprises Miguel and to Eleuterio robbing, I say demands to him that of blood for its son and Miguel he accepts in exchange for all the money. Fabian tries to convince Barbarian who its plan will only work if house with Marcia. Eleuterio confesses to Diego all the crimes that has committed by order of Miguel. In the hospital Ines and Paloma they see that Ricardito is put more and more burdens, in as much I say accepts to give the money him to Miguel and go to Jalapa, in the way Miguel it tries to flee with the money but it sees that they deceived it with paper instead of money and it is put under to go to give blood and to receive later. Finally they save from the boy with the blood of Miguel. Barbarian glides to remove to the family from the property.

CHAPTER 214 Mariano speaks with Bernardine of the situation of the shipping one reason why it proposes the aid to him of the Council not to depend on the Coffee grower. Miguel swears to take revenge of Diego and his family not to give the money to him. Ines asks the family go away of the property so that Ba'rbara and Ángela take possession. Miguel tries to remove to Ricardito from the hospital. Aurelio proposes to remove the coffee that kept the warehouse because it belongs to them. Fabian proposes to Marcia to be associated with Carlos when they marry. Mariano begins to operate with the agency of Dove to prepare the trap to Fabian. Dove prepares itself to return to Mexico to work. Fabian shows Marcia the demand of divorce for Barbarian. Ángela discusses with Barbarian in the property.

CHAPTER 215 Eleuterio sets afire the comercializadora and Diego loses all the coffee. Dove sees Miguel goes up to around the hospital and they take to the boy to the town. Dove requests to Mariano helps it to follow with the plan and obtains an appointment with Fabian. Dove accepts to marry with Diego in one week. Bernardine it warns Mariano the movements of Fabian. Marcia warns Fabian its father does not accept to be associated but to buy the Coffee grower. Ines and Soledad glide to go to Casablanca to see Ba'rbara and Ángela. Fabian requests to Marcia a test that he is not going it to betray. Fabian prepares his interview with Dove to begin to export without the aid of Juan Francisco or Carlos. Fabian sends guards to prevent his family between a the property.

CHAPTER 216 Diego, his uncle and his companions are stopped to the entrance of the property by the guards of Fabian who threaten them pistols. Dove tells Mariano that will offer its services to Fabian to export coffee. Doña Ines and Socorro enters the property in spite of the threats and inside they are pelen with Ángela and Barbarian that have settled in the seized property. Barbarian decides to kidnap the old ones and they, in as much, hope drinking tequila. Dove offers to him to Fabian and Marcia to export its coffee in exchange for the property and the debt of Diego. Fabian orders Maldonado who divorces it immediately. In the house all worry about the whereabouts of Ines and of Aid, Diego goes to the property and threatens Barbarian. Worried dove, Giancar it and Mariano go in search of the old ones. Worried Ángela reason why can happen lets leave to the old ones and warns of the happened one to Fabian who takes an airplane for the property. I say and their relatives take the property again and run to Barbarian and to Ángela, when Fabían arrives Diego threatens it rifle.

CHAPTER 222 Desperate Diego does not understand the abandonment of Dove. Daniela assures that Fabian forced to Dove in exchange for Casablanca. Fabian demands Dove to him that only works for him, she notices to him that one will leave the union. Solitude speaks with Ines of the happened thing. Avellaneda warns Dove that must be in the meeting of the coffee growers, she doubts but Mariano does not allow him to go away. Diego looks for Fabian but he finds to Dove in the Coffee grower. The commander notices Miguel to him who knows what did in Casablanca. Daniela and Harold console Diego and they animate it to come out ahead. Overwhelmed Ines delegates in Juan Francisco the responsibility of the family and the property. Eleuterio enjoys knowledge that Matilde is poisoning Miguel just as it did it with his uncle.

CHAPTER 223 Diego and Daniela return to the property, this one orders that he does not become to name Dove. Aurelio and Leonor celebrate their wedding. Juan Francisco cannot hide the love that feels by Daisy. Penagos does not obtain that the son of Latorre gives documents to him of the office. Dove is uncontrolled by that to him Marcia comments out. Fabian assures to Marcia that he has to Dove in his hands and he will not betray it. Diego becomes jumbled in a lawsuit with the clandestine buyers. Avellaneda does not allow that Dove refuses itself to appear with the coffee growers. Solitude appears with Dove and demands the truth. Eleuterio offers to Juancho to take it to him with Miguel. Mariano and Avellaneda review the information that removed Dove from the computer of Fabian. Diego bursts in into the meeting of the Committee.

CHAPTER 224 Diego obtains that Dove confesses its love to him. Matilde with the aid of Eleuterio poisons Miguel. Juancho rescues to Miguel when seeing its state of health. Dove wants that Marcia clarifies its position to him. Together Fabian is distrustful when seeing them. Mauricio is not arranged to stop being the proxy of the Mountain Sanchez and has a confrontation with Diego. Matilde, ready to finish with Morning call appears in the property. Juancho takes to Miguel with the commander and it requests to him that it is going to stop to Matilde. Fabian surprises Dove removing information from his computer and he notices Diego to him will have to return the Property to him.

CHAPTER 225 Diego discusses with Mauricio and demands to speak with Ines. Daniela manages to remove the computer. Maldonado notices Bernardine must help Fabian. Avellaneda remembers to Dove the paper that must play in the exporter meeting. Mariano advises to Dove recovers Diego. Marcia does a deal with Miguel offering to him money. Mauricio threatens to Ines denouncing to Diego by robbery. Ángela conditions to Juan Francisco the company/signature of the divorce. Fabian orders Maldonado does the necessary thing to force Bernardine cooperating. Diego is present when getting the police to raise the demand of Mauricio. Dove looks for tests that jeopardize to Fabian before the meeting. Fabian finds the diskettes.

CHAPTER 226 Fabian celebrates with Barbarian who already has in her power the diskettes by which she retained Marcia. Dove takes its position with the exporter before the surprise from the producers. Miguel puts conditions to him to Morning call to give the divorce him. Marcia realizes that Fabian fell in his trap. Ines trusts that Dove will defend the coffee producers. Fabian congratulates to Dove by his performance. Diego confronts to Avellaneda by the position of Dove. Bernardine one refuses to support to Ángela. Mariano protests to Avellaneda that is Dove the one that assumes the responsibility to make fall to Fabian. Daniela visits Dove and it disappoints his attitude to him. Ines condemns the conduct of Dove. Arau looks for Dove to know if the information were useful that it facilitated to Daniela.

CHAPTER 227 Dove assures to Avellaneda that with the aid of Arau tests against Fabian will obtain. Miguel looks for Ele to take revenge itself by to have helped Matilde. Diego does not accept that Daniela calls to Dove to decipher the archives of Fabian. Jeremy leaves armed in search of Miguel. Dove proposes to Avellaneda that convinces to Marcia so that it helps them. Juancho surprises Miguel poisoning to Ele. Marcia visits Barbarian so that Fabian chooses to one of them. Juancho fails and hands over of Miguel. Ines and Juan Francisco decide to revoke the testament of Lorenzo. Ba'rbara and Fabian are surprised by the news that gives Marcia them. Bernardine ebrio appears in the meeting of Ángela. Daniela and Diego speak with Avellaneda of the information that they have. Fabian decides what he agrees to him to his interests.

CHAPTER 228 Barbarian protests to Fabian who betrays it because she has been his accomplice to obtain the fortune of the Mountain Sanchez. Bernardine she rejects to Ángela that offers to help it. Solitude refuses to help Dove to solve its problems. Avellaneda demands Diego lets its personal problems to a side to work next to Dove. Juan Francisco does not pay attention to the call to Barbarian. Aurelio and Jeremy look for Juancho because they fear was with Miguel. Dove discusses with Diego who demands his abandonment. Juancho is stopped homicide defendant. Wide-awake dove in the hospital because it underwent a faint. Ambitious Fabian wants to place an excessive amount of coffee. Mariano notices Diego who now Dove went for always.

CHAPTER 229 Mariano makes see Diego the sacrifice of Dove. Solitude notices Diego that will be to the margin of the problems of him and Dove. Fabian makes responsible Paloma and Casablanca to conduct his ambitious operation. Dove manages to see the password of Fabian. Manuel is satisfied to the knowledge that Bernardine decided not to accept the pressure of Fabian. Mauricio offers its services to Fabian to defend it of the plan that is prepared in his against. Diego and Paloma speak with the truth and they reconcile. Ines decides not to warn Diego of the situation of Juancho and they to be in charge of her defense. Marcia opens an account in the Bank to gain the confidence of Fabian. Juan Francisco thinks that Dove is the one who it involves to Casablanca in the ambitious operation of Fabian. Harold discovers the form to enter the archives of Fabian.

CHAPTER 230 Diego does not create Barbarian who oath wants to help to him to sink to Fabian. Ángela discusses with Fabian not to stop Barbarian who can throw to lose her plans. Penagos is in charge to go to raise the demand against Fabian. Marcia wants to take its revenge until the aim and it does not accept to retire until they stop it. Dove is stopped to the being accused by Fabian. Carlos gives the check of the purchase of the Coffee grower to Fabian. Barbarian maintains locked up to Dove in her department. Ines helps Aurelio and Jeremy to avoid transfers to Juancho to Jalapa. Mauricio notices Penagos does not raise the demand to Fabian or Paloma will pay the consequences. Diego proposes a treatment to him to Fabian in exchange for Dove.

CHAPTER 231 Fabian changes his plans to the knowledge that Barbarian he has kidnapped to Dove. Ines and Juan Francisco face Fabian who announces to them sold the Coffee grower. Fabian orders to Miguel takes care of Dove in which he prepares his huída of the country. Carlos warns Marcia that rose the denunciation against Fabian and they are going it to stop. Diego looks for Dove in the department of Fabian but Miguel maintains it shut up. Barbarian follows Fabian and Marcia. Fabian threatens to Diego hurting to Dove if he does not stop the demand. Daisy decides not to alarm to Juan Francisco and to become position of the property. Marcia warns Carlos who goes away of trip with Fabian. Diego reaches to Fabian in the airport.

CHAPTER 232 Fabian notices Diego to him that can hurt to Dove since Miguel takes care of. Fabian communicates Diego to him who Dove is with Miguel. Barbarian warns to him Fabian who Marcia betrayed it but she is now with Dove and Miguel. Jeremy asks to him Diego is prudent then Miguel already killed to Ele. Solitude notices the nervous thing of Giancar it and it finds out that her daughter is kidnapped. Daisy offers to him to hide to Juancho in the property with the patients. Dove realizes of which Ba'rbara and Miguel do not agree. Carlos worried to the knowledge that already is order of apprehension against Fabian and Marcia is with him. Marcia remembers Ángela to him that the house belongs to him and it can send it to prison if it does not cooperate. Marcia warns to him Diego where Fabian hides itself.

CHAPTER 233 - Marcia clarifies to Ángela that his son Fabian no longer has nothing then everything is of her. Miguel hides to Dove in house of Manuel in spite of the misfortune of Barbarian. Daisy warns Juan Francisco to him of the epidemic in Casablanca. Solitude decides to go away to the town to look for Dove. Fabian proposes Diego to give to him to Dove if they retire the demand and convinces to Marcia that returns to its side. Juancho faces Miguel when discovering that it has Dove. Ángela takes refuge with Bernardine that notices to him that everything is about to to finish. Aurelio warns Juan Francisco to him who the recolectores are scared to I infect. Diego requests to him to Marcia that returns with Fabian to save Dove. Juancho goes to the town by the commander so that it stops Miguel. Barbarian finds in the Dove way.

CHAPTER 234 - Barbarian returns with Miguel taking to Dove. Fabian threatens Marcia if he tries to betray it again. Carlos suplica him to Ines and Avellaneda who give time to that Marcia leaves Fabian. Juancho warns to him the commander who is going to stop Miguel whom she has kidnapped to Dove. Miguel hides in Casablanca but he is surprised by Morning call. Juancho convinces the commander lets it help to rescue Dove and to demonstrate its innocence in the death of Ele. Juancho rescues to Morning call and warn Diego who Miguel returned to house of Matilde. Fabian orders Miguel who disappears to who is necessary. Miguel arranges itself to execute Dove. Juancho manages to control Barbarian to look for Miguel. Diego finds Dove.

CHAPTER 235 - Wounded Diego defends itself of Miguel. Juancho takes part when seeing Miguel is determined to end Diego. Suplica dove to Diego does not go to Mexico then Fabian is not going away to give by won. Ines alters when seeing the Coffee grower has been put in defense. Barbarian demands the commander to him leaves it frees then Dove has not demanded it. Diego is warned that they have located to Fabian. Fabian listening that Carlos warns Marcia and the police to him is about to to stop it. Ines accepts to speak with Fabian. Bernardine she advises to Ángela goes away of the house before they throw it. Solitude requests to Giancar the one to him that goes to Mexico then Dove sent a note to him. Marcia in front of fulfills its revenge when saying to him the truth to Fabian the family.

CAP 236 - Fabian tries to prevent that Marcia goes away. Solitude receives a surprise when arriving at the room of the hotel. Dove finds out that Barbarian it left frees. Ángela threatens to Juan Francisco and swears to defend Fabian so that it does not go to the jail. Bernardine it asks pardon to him his father and to Ines and it does not accept help it. Jeremy receives a letter of Don Manuel and it finds out that Matilde was not its niece. Barbarian warns Fabian who can persuade Diego so that he leaves it frees. Mariano speaks with Avellaneda because it made a decision. Ángela advises to Fabian accepts the aid of Barbarian to be able to escape. Fabian suplica him to Ines gives another opportunity him. Bernardine he asks his father visits it in the jail. Ines warns Fabian who already comes the police to stop it.

CAP 237 - Ines and Juan Francisco entrevistan themselves with Carlos. Giancar it she warns Mariano that does not find to Solitude. Ángela tries to persuade Barbarian leaves frees to Solitude. Marcia is prepared to escape watched over Ángela. Paloma and Diego leave when finding out that Solitude has disappeared. Giancar it it makes confess Fabian where she is Barbarian. Fabian faces his father and Ines to escape and to hide in the Coffee grower. Harold leaves wounded when being with Fabian and to warn Diego. Ángela accuses Marcia to be accomplice of Fabian. Barbarian is taken to the jail and receives the unexpected news. Bernardine she gives herself to the authorities. Penagos assures Carlos who her daughter will be frees. Armed Fabian threat to Diego whom he demands to him gives. Fabian distracts when receiving a call of Barbarian.

CAP 238 - Barbarian he announces happy Fabian that is going to have a son. Fabian dies when going off the weapon when he fights with Diego. Barbarian he listens to the firing by the telephone. Bernardine he rejects to Ángela that tries to approach sorry. Barbarian returns to house of her parents because the goods of Fabian were seized. Dove notifies to Diego that is going to be parents. Juancho leaves frees and returns to Casablanca. Diego and Juan Francisco begin to collect in the coffee plantations of Casablanca to the passage of time. The Mountain Sanchez celebrate that Casablanca is as Lorenzo wished.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by beyunce(f): 8:36am On Apr 20, 2006
this story is not correct
Can u get it correct pls.
Thanks.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by ghinikha(f): 8:50am On Apr 20, 2006
For someone who held her husband’s memory in such a high esteem, am really disappointed by Innes action in yesterday’s episode or what do you think?
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Mildred(f): 8:52am On Apr 20, 2006
@ RoscoDaddy please, could u tell me where u get the episodes from

@ Beyunce, was the soap shown yesterday?if so, kindly update me
Luv u allllllll and one more thing, the pix in ur profile, which of the 3 ladies are u?
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by spikelord(m): 9:21am On Apr 20, 2006
Yeah, the soap aired yesterday and I can assure you everything is alright now!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by spikelord(m): 9:22am On Apr 20, 2006
Yeah, the soap aired yesterday and I can assure you everything is alright now!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by spikelord(m): 9:26am On Apr 20, 2006
Can u please tell me who Dove in that story is?
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by beyunce(f): 9:36am On Apr 20, 2006
yes the show was show yesterday. It was cool.
Paloma's mum was looking beautiful. she made sure Juan Carlos made her hair and Diego came and was laughing.
wen they finally left the house, Paloma came back and was angry and saying i told them to wait forme.
at Ines house the whole family were there den the phone rang and Daniella picked it up and diego said they had to stop some were.Then the bell ring and it was Paloma.and she was thinking her mum would be there but she was not. but before her mum came she informed dem that they wont want anything in dere and that they are not interested in it. So Fabian asked her if she knew her dad and she said no but she is proud of the blood that runs in her vein.
Then her mum came in with Diego and Juan Carlos.
Juan Carlos excused them so did Miguel cos they are not members of the family.
Wen the will was read Paloma and her mum were give the Hacienda. ( or should i say Part)
So Ines was angry cos of the way her husband described Soleda.
But solede told her that she was only keeping a secret for her husband and that she never had an affair with him. Ines demanded that the secret be told but she refused.so she drove Paloma and her mum away from her house.
and was crying.
But they refuse to take the offer. but Mr. Jorge Latore told them to think about it.

Well thats all i can say.

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (87) (Reply)

ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... / Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years / Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 139
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.