Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,182 members, 7,887,437 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:53 AM

Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' - TV/Movies (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' (339761 Views)

Cuando Seas Mia / The Whole Story. 'Cuandos Seas Mia" Summaries: Hope You All Would Enjoy It / Cuando Seas Mia (when U Are Mine) Now Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (87) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by ashley(f): 2:57pm On Apr 21, 2006
tnx vivvy pls keep us updated, but is paloma really diegos aunt
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Modups1(f): 3:03pm On Apr 21, 2006
paloma is not diego's aunt, her father was called luis and not lorenzo diego's grandfather. according to her mum, when he found out she was pregnant he left her and she later discoverd dat he was a married man. talk about de ja vu!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by spikelord(m): 3:14pm On Apr 21, 2006
VIVVY:

even though i dint read all the episodes,i am glad that i read the final episode by luck.it gladens my heart to see or know that fabian died while trying to kill diego.berenice died.babara became poor with her real pregancy nd grandmother blessed the union between diego and paloma.paloma wedding gift to diego was her pregnancy.juan francisco divorced angela and fell in love with margrita his secretary.it's all happy ending.i'l go back to read the whole story and keep u al updated.love u all

And you forgot to make two great additions. Jeremy got married to Diana and Daniela got married to Harold.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by spikelord(m): 3:28pm On Apr 21, 2006
Julio not Louis
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Modups1(f): 3:45pm On Apr 21, 2006
spikelord, my bad, grin
thanks for the correction
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by cuddles(f): 3:54pm On Apr 21, 2006
this mail isn't for anybody in particular,I'd like to get the summaries of episodes 170 till the end,thanks.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by amodu(m): 4:15pm On Apr 21, 2006
What is the faith of Paloma now when Ines has start treatning them in council to fire her, what are they going to do to her, hope they not going to fire her or they are going to transfer her to London.

Stay cool every body cool cool cool

smiley smiley
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by cuddles(f): 5:26pm On Apr 21, 2006
this is for amodu,
u dont have to worry about Paloma's fate.she wont get fired by the council,she'll be transfered to London but wont leave immediately.In today's episode Paloma's mother will be involved in a car accident while stepping out of the church which makes her to miss her date with Diego.Paloma was rather silly to think that Antonia,the stupid psychologist would give Diego the message of her mother's accident so Diego waits endlessly and as usual jumps to the wrong conclusion that Paloma is off to London.For more information,visit this website:http://www.novelahitz.com/cuando_seas_mia_synopsis.html
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by gbadex1(m): 8:45pm On Apr 21, 2006
hmmm, Dr Gbade will have to step into this jungle. a lot of demented talk in here cheesy

hmmm, now what drug can i prescribe for this "diego and parloma" disease? think! think!!

ok, i've come up with a drug. it's been approved by NAFDAC cheesy, and would soon reach stores. even DORA AKUNYILI uses it daily.

it's called "Cuando-Seas-Mianine" cheesy grin. Use 2-3-5* daily till disease stops. cheesy cheesy tongue

*2- two in the morning. the pill gears your body and prevents you from discussing "diego and paloma" in the morning as if you don't have jobs to do. cheesy

*3- three in the afternoon to also prevent you from tuning to channels that may show "diego and paloma" in the afternoon.

*5- five in the evening/night. Now you'd take note that this is the largest dose, because this is when the "diego and paloma" diseasse becomes more concentrated and pronounced, all thanks to the disease carrying vector, AIT,MITV,GALAXY and co.

CAUTION: An overdose can lead to a passionate and vehement hate for anything soap opera or "diego and paloma".

AFTERTHOUGHT: Always keep within reach of Children. Remember, Children are leaders of tomorrow and we don't want them infected with "diego and paloma" disease cheesy cheesy
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by spikelord(m): 9:37pm On Apr 21, 2006
You need a kinda drug for yourself.

And the name of the drug I am going to prescribe for you is:

SHUTYOURMOUTHINE.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by mowaz(m): 9:42pm On Apr 21, 2006
2day,s episode was a bit sad  cry but she,s not going 2 die so don,t be worried wink wink wink
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by aladesuyi(m): 9:44am On Apr 22, 2006
log on to: www.geocities.com/trvws

& u will read the soap opera in english not ur native language pls

aladesuyi
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by ashley(f): 4:00pm On Apr 22, 2006
tnx guys keep me upddated
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Christino(m): 5:50pm On Apr 22, 2006
When Gideon is yours aight?
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Idekeson(m): 11:00pm On Apr 22, 2006
Soaps are for nursing mums and senior citizens. To keep them occupied while we're at work. grin grin
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by aderaskeey(m): 7:26am On Apr 23, 2006
@aladesuyi, thanks for your link but that review is only up to Episode 100, we are far beyond that in Nigeria, we are in epiode 134 now in Nigeria, can yu furnish us with up-to-date reviews
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by spikelord(m): 12:33am On Apr 24, 2006
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by spikelord(m): 12:33am On Apr 24, 2006
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Mildred(f): 9:08am On Apr 24, 2006
smiley Hello Forumites, how was ya weekend. kool i guess. Well, its just a pity that Paloma's mother accident will cause another fuss between Paloma & Diego. but i think he will understand after he might have learnt about wat happened,

@ Gbade x, I tua you for the drug u manufactured for Diego & Paloma's disease.more grease to ur elbow,

I wish U all a favourable,blissful,kool and blessed week,
Luv U all
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by vokky(f): 11:13am On Apr 24, 2006
If Paloma is not the daugther of Lorenzo, what's d big secret between Soledad and Lorenzo. because i read in this nairaland that Ines didn't have any child and she adopted Diego's father and Fabian's father and that Paloma is d real heir of Lorenzo.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by amodu(m): 11:44am On Apr 24, 2006
Hello to you all in the room, how is your weekend, i hope that it was spend in spectacular way.

@ cuddles i thank you cool cool cool

i urge everyone to stay cool. cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Mildred(f): 12:01pm On Apr 24, 2006
@ Vokky, it has never been posted on nairaland that Ines adopted a child, maybe u read that somewhere,

Paloma was never and wil never be Lorenzo's child ok, its just of wats happening now dat u think she is, I think we al need to keep our fingers crossed till the end of the soap,
Lu u all
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by vokky(f): 1:16pm On Apr 24, 2006
Mildred,

i actual saw it on page 11 posted by "bet27jx" of this forum and i didn't border to comfirm because i believe d person has read it from d site. well u can go to that page and see it urself. And if that information is wrong, people better make sure of the information they want to post inorder not to mislead anybody
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by beyunce(f): 4:33pm On Apr 24, 2006
why all the argument.
and pls why all the writting in Spanish and French.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by sumbo(f): 4:38pm On Apr 24, 2006
baout the DVD, i dont knw how soon t.j Adepetu will start selling, i can ask the GM if u change ur minds about Alaba boys and 9ja version.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by gbadex1(m): 5:16pm On Apr 24, 2006
Mildred:

@ Gbade x, I tua you for the drug u manufactured for Diego & Paloma's disease.more grease to your elbow,
I wish U all a favourable,blissful,kool and blessed week,
Luv U all

thanks sistah. go get some of Gbade's pills in the stores nearest to you.

@SPIKELORD: thanks for the comment. quite on the contrary to what you feel, i was about asking you to work for me in the mass production of my new drug, Cuando-seas-mianine. How would you like to be my new lab-rat? cheesy? don't worry, you'll get paid. i just want to use you as a control experiment cheesy
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by cuddles(f): 10:31pm On Apr 24, 2006
people,people,people
let peace reign abeg afterall when u are mine is just a soap opera,its fiction, abeg make we take am easy,thats the last reason for quarelling
for clarity u could check out the site novelahitz.com, hte fianl episode is there and alot of answers to alot of questions, ciao
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by kiddy: 10:36pm On Apr 24, 2006
hello guys, i just joined the room and will really apreciate it if i can get the website for the programme.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by beyunce(f): 10:39pm On Apr 24, 2006
welcome to nairaland.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Rhodalyn(f): 9:40am On Apr 25, 2006
i need u at messenger Dojo sad sad sad sad sad sad cry cry cry cry
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Modups1(f): 10:34am On Apr 25, 2006
Hi people, wats going on wit dis forum?
we do not discuss the programm like b4, why? cry cry cry cry
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Mildred(f): 10:57am On Apr 25, 2006
@ Modups, i think u are right, plzzz Forumites, let there be no more yabs and any order things that are not related to the soap ok?

About yesterday's episode, I think Soledad actually had an affair with Late Lorenzo. U ask why? because of all wat she said in the Hospital while she was uncounscious and i think that gave Paloma that there is more to the secret her mother is been hiding 4rm her,

Wat on earth does Mariano want from Paloma, look at the way he was holding her in the hospital, well, i guess he must have thought of usin the opportunity grin grin

Antonio think Diego is still the same old Dieg she knew,
Soledad has taken a wrong step by goin to Hacienda without the Senchez Serrano's notice, I can imagine wat will happen in today's episode or wat do anyone of u think?

Luv u alllllllllllllllllllllllll

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (87) (Reply)

ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... / Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years / Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.