Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,830 members, 7,915,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 09:53 PM

Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' - TV/Movies (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' (340691 Views)

Cuando Seas Mia / The Whole Story. 'Cuandos Seas Mia" Summaries: Hope You All Would Enjoy It / Cuando Seas Mia (when U Are Mine) Now Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (87) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Modups1(f): 11:07am On Apr 25, 2006
Mildred, thanks so much smiley

I was also wondering if mariano was now fused to paloma d way he gummed himself to her. anyway, he saw an opportunity and made use of it. grin

the serrano family are going to have a fit when they find out soledad and co have gone 2 d hacienda, already barbara & co. are insulting dem as usual
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Roscodaddy(m): 11:13am On Apr 25, 2006
Modups,do you have an idea what is the secret between Soledad and Lorenzo?
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Mildred(f): 11:16am On Apr 25, 2006
@ Modups, yeah i know Paloma and her Mum will have to see the other side of Ines again . The fact they are now the rightful owners doesn't give them the right to go there without Ines knowledge, but on the second thought, i think Soledad went there in order  to have her memory refreshed from the secret she's been hidin, Modups i will really love to have u in the messenger will u be there?
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Mildred(f): 11:20am On Apr 25, 2006
@ Roscodaddy, i think the secret is dat soledad had an affair with Lorenzo judging 4rm wat she said in the hospital in yesterday's episode, I quote"Lorenzo please, lets part ways"
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Modups1(f): 11:37am On Apr 25, 2006
roscodaddy, i have no idea wat d secret could b. mildred i'm not sure she had an affair wit lorenzo cuz she swore 2 paloma & inez dat she didn't.
i'm not on messanger, sorry
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by candyA(f): 11:52am On Apr 25, 2006
modups wuld u mind tellin me where i cn get current nuz on wen u r mine,,,,,,,,,,,tnx a lot
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Modups1(f): 12:00pm On Apr 25, 2006
sorry, i have not found ant website dat has current news.
will sare wit u once i get it.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by haleemat(f): 1:19pm On Apr 25, 2006
to me ithink solida is not the mother of poloma because she said she has nothing to do with grand pa and ines said she saw all her hunsband quality in her who is poloma"s mother and father cheesy
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by lovelyS(m): 2:38pm On Apr 25, 2006
CUANDO SEAS MIA, Is a very interesting opera i'v ever watched, What a terrible suspense everyday !, Everyday i run home frm work so as not 2 miss a second, Great thanks 2 Telenovella
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by haleemat(f): 2:52pm On Apr 25, 2006
thanks lets wait till tonight before we will know what will happen to poloma and diego ,may he is confiused and may not go and look for her any more till then grin
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by amodu(m): 3:06pm On Apr 25, 2006
i was told that Paloma is Lorenzo daughter may be soledad is afraid to tell Ines, what i will say is that God that has given us the eyes to watch from episode 1 till this episode i pray that he will continue to do so, therefore lets wait and see what is going to happen.

@mildred am on messenger if you dont mind here is my ID: amodu4success[i][/i]

Be blessed.  smiley smiley smiley
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by cuddles(f): 5:18pm On Apr 25, 2006
as far as am concerned the writer of this soap is a real nuisance cos at the end of the day,we find that the so called 'big secret' is not big afterall.Soledad was tryin to be noble,she didnt want Ines or anyother person to know about the help Lorenzo was offerin a young pregnant girl that had been abandoned.
the writers just want the viewers to be at the edge of their seat,as such they create a mystery where there isnt one, so people the secret:there isnt one.
For the millionth time,paloma is not Lorenzo's daughter,she is in no way related to the Sanchez Serrano family.At the end of it all,they all liove happily ever after and as for that unfaithful slot that slept with half of the cast and crew,she gets what she deserves,she gets hit by a van, yes o,berenice will die a sloe painful death, that is the episode im waitin anxiously to watch,
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by beyunce(f): 7:37pm On Apr 25, 2006
who is still auguring that Paloma is related to the Sanchez.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by spikelord(m): 12:07am On Apr 26, 2006
That is what I keep wondering over.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by wneema83: 9:53am On Apr 26, 2006
Hi guys

Did u know that Paloma and Barbara are coming to NAMIBIA [/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color] next week i am glad i just hope that i will meet them , in person,
dont u guys know their website or email pls help ,

email me at jimmwendy@webmail.co.za

pls
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Jalal(m): 12:57pm On Apr 26, 2006
wat happened yesterday? PHCN were at their finest!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by cuddles(f): 1:36pm On Apr 26, 2006
Jorge talks to Ines and he explains to her that there's very little he can do to anul the will.While this conversation is goin on,barbara calls Ines.While speaking,she lets Ines know that paloma and her mother,Soledad are staying at the hacienda.At the hacienda Aurelio is drunk and very sad about the way he betrayed his friend diego.Paloma was talkin to her mother and she was about to let out the 'BIG SECRET' when Jermy walks in to interupt the conversation.Diego goes to the council to drop off an envelope for Mariano on his desk.On his way out,he stands at the door and listens to mariano's conversation with the secretary.He tells her he wants to marry paloma.And u can imagine the look on diego's face.
Thats the re-cap of y'day's episode.
Hope i have been very helpful
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Jalal(m): 1:44pm On Apr 26, 2006
@Cuddles Thanx u hav been very helpful, u deserve a veeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrryyyyyy big CUDDLE from me!!!!!!!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Rhodalyn(f): 1:45pm On Apr 26, 2006
hi Jalal kiss kiss
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Jalal(m): 2:36pm On Apr 26, 2006
Hello Rhoda, called bt got ur voicemail!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by amodu(m): 2:57pm On Apr 26, 2006
I did not wacht it on monday thetr recalp in mitv due to power failure

so i dont know what happen.

stay coolllllllllllllllllllllllll cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by tox(f): 3:03pm On Apr 26, 2006
sorry am new,but to be honest i wornder why atonia d doctor is now the misstress cos she seems to be getting on poloma's toes and for real d lady his a good frighter who is ready to beat the unbeatable but note to expose my knowledge yet deigos wife is getting close o her death n mr worderful close to a slap even if he had d oppotunity to propose to poloma which diego interupted, letz keep watching next sences ines is going to,
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Jalal(m): 3:11pm On Apr 26, 2006
@Tox, hey ur welcome!!!!!!!!!!!! wink
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by kallylove(m): 3:13pm On Apr 26, 2006
Dup Jallal,

what happen y'day, i couldn't watch it.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by amodu(m): 4:07pm On Apr 26, 2006
I welcome you @ tox smiley smiley smiley
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Rhodalyn(f): 4:24pm On Apr 26, 2006
Jalal:

Hello Rhoda, called bt got your voicemail!!!!!!!!!!
dat ws bec i ws in skuul n i switch ma fone off!!!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by beyunce(f): 4:30pm On Apr 26, 2006
so how was skool
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by cuddles(f): 6:14pm On Apr 26, 2006
na wa fro rhodalyn and beyunce o, una two don turn dis forum to another thing.
I thought we're meant to chat about when u are mine and not how people spend their time in school,
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by beyunce(f): 9:04pm On Apr 26, 2006
wetin be ur own now
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by angelblaze(f): 9:43pm On Apr 26, 2006
abeg ,,,,,,,,,,,,,leave kennedy alone , if you want to see the cuando seas mia full story go to googles, type cuando seas mia story then you click from the options you see there, my email is angelblazeb2@yahoo.com cheesy wink kiss
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by angelblaze(f): 9:52pm On Apr 26, 2006
hey beyunce did you check the site i gave you guyzzzzzzzzzz
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by beyunce(f): 9:54pm On Apr 26, 2006
nop. i dont need to.

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (87) (Reply)

ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... / Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years / Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.