Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,802 members, 7,915,275 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 08:03 PM

Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' - TV/Movies (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' (340683 Views)

Cuando Seas Mia / The Whole Story. 'Cuandos Seas Mia" Summaries: Hope You All Would Enjoy It / Cuando Seas Mia (when U Are Mine) Now Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (87) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Mildred(f): 10:44am On Apr 20, 2006
smiley
@ Beyunce, tanx so much. i know i can always count on u.Its a pity that i couldn't watched it yesterday but i will try and watch it on Mitv today.Once again, tanxz so much. All my love and care.

@ Roscodaddy, plz i'm still waiting for the site where u get epidose u posted from. plssss

Luv u alll
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by amodu(m): 11:51am On Apr 20, 2006
@ Mildred, i thank you for what you did am realy enjoying myself now with the reading of this great movie of the century i say, i already find the site and am reading by now.

Moreso i now realise how great this forum is, thanks to u all for welcoming me am realy enjoying my self here in this forum. Love you all
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by amodu(m): 12:19pm On Apr 20, 2006
@ mowaz, i can see now that you are because Arsenal won by a loan goal but mind you they are not through to the final yet because it is very dangerous by winning with one goal, if they get to Spain to play Villareal it wont be easy for them.

Hope everyone see what happen yesrterday in cuando seas mia 'when yoy are mine'.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Roscodaddy(m): 1:16pm On Apr 20, 2006
The story I posted was what I translated from Spansh to English,so please bear and read,I guess Dove should be Paloma.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Z4M4eva(f): 1:20pm On Apr 20, 2006
ROSCODADDY:

The story I posted was what I translated from Spansh to English

Whoa !! You can speak Spanish too? Sooo kool !
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by EJaja(m): 3:48pm On Apr 20, 2006
Hi forumite

it has taken most of us centuries to find Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' i think the best thing for us all to do is to deligate those fans of this soap based in Lagos to go to the telvieion house airing this soap to give us a full copy of the soap on vcd or VHS.
what do u Dojo
think
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Dojo(m): 3:50pm On Apr 20, 2006
E-jaja of Opobo grin

I don't think I understand your question.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by EJaja(m): 4:00pm On Apr 20, 2006
iDojo
i mean seen we can't finnd the dvd or vcd of this soap y not we deligate some of the forumite that are based in lagosto go to AIT and ask them if they can give us copies and the require of us
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Ashiwaju(m): 4:04pm On Apr 20, 2006
i simply think we dont need to start thinking of who to meet to get the copies. ofcourse we know the alaba boys are always working and dont forget that our nigeria marketers would summarise the film and put in all their nigerian cast and produce a naija version of when you are mine. dont be suprised that would happen because if it has happened to set it off, basic instinct and many other american movies i see no reason why they would transfigure this into naija cast.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Ashiwaju(m): 4:07pm On Apr 20, 2006
no be AIT get the film , you would have to contact Adepetu. he owns mytv and he is incharge here in ngeria
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Dojo(m): 4:19pm On Apr 20, 2006
@E-jajaof Opobo
Why not delegate Ashiwaju since he's aware of who owns MyTv and also because of his name Ashiwaju-meaning Leader.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by EJaja(m): 4:31pm On Apr 20, 2006
see there is no fake dat can be like the real one i wouldlike to watch this soap onces again so my brothers there is only one thing to this prblem we nned some bros and sis who leave in lagos to work out this problem of geting this vedo for keeps
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Ashiwaju(m): 4:57pm On Apr 20, 2006
I ll advice we wait for alaba boys to make their own copy oo and it also seems like adepetu intends to burn and sell it but the questionis how many copies. better wait for naija version that would be part 1 alone and since we have people like genevieve to take role of paloma, stepahnie taking therole of babarita, ramson noah taking the role of diego and so on. dont worry. my naija cast and crew are quite good at duplicating. it would be like the new one. just wait for it. plsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by niyot(f): 6:08pm On Apr 20, 2006
:Dpls am a new member i need more info
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Dojo(m): 6:14pm On Apr 20, 2006
Niyot
I bid you welcome to NAIRALAND.
May you enjoy your stay. kiss
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Jedi1: 6:55pm On Apr 20, 2006
Well, I must say Ines's reaction did not suprise me, because naturally that is how most people will behave in situations like this. The tension is intense now. But no matter what happens, the story line concentrates on Diego and Paloma. Grandmum, will calm down later. lets see wat ll happen today. But, I must comend Ines, she comands so much respect.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by mowaz(m): 7:40pm On Apr 20, 2006
paloma is so smart when she lookd at barbra she said madam wot happnd 2 ur face cheesy cheesy grin smiley wink
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Jalal(m): 11:35pm On Apr 20, 2006
Wats up wit INES
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by spikelord(m): 1:13am On Apr 21, 2006
I missed Cuando Seas Mia for the first time due to some reasons. I'll watch the thing tomorrow!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Mildred(f): 9:34am On Apr 21, 2006
Hey Forumites, I was able to watch yesterday's episode. it was an interesting episode, I am not surprised @ Ines behaviour.its anormal thing to do , U can imagine if it were in Nigeria, that such a thing occur.Ines wouldn't have done that, if her hussy Lorenzo didn't say that Soledad is the woman , He own his life to, can u just weigh the statement,

As for Berenice, i think her time of reckoning as come,
I was really trilled to see dat Diego is now bold enough to tell Berenice, Antonio that he wants to have a date with Paloma. U can imagine, and now dat Ines doesn't want Paloma in the council, i think Paloma too wouldn't mind leaving the council for the sake of peace,

I really want to know ur views as well
Luv u allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by badcore: 11:14am On Apr 21, 2006
Penagos encuentra a Ángela en el juzgado. Carlos le entrega a Doña Inés y Juan Francisco las escrituras de la casa. Bárbara intenta lanzar a Soledad desde la azotea del hotel. Fabián le pregunta a su primo cuánto tiempo tardará en llegar la policía. Giancarlo llega y le dice a Paloma que no sabe dónde está Soledad y Fabián se ríe, por lo que Paloma se le va a los golpes a Fabián para que le diga dónde está su mamá y éste les explica que Bárbara tiene a Soledad en un hotel. Diego y Paloma se van mientras Juan Francisco y la abuela se quedan a cuidar a Fabián, quien les quita la pistola y amenaza a su padre. Doña Inés le pide que se tranquilice, Diego regresa y Fabián golpea a la abuela y escapa. La policía llega a tiempo y se la lleva detenida a Bárbara. Marcia recoge sus cosas para irse del país, pero Ángela llega y le echa en cara todo lo que le hizo a su hijo.

La policía llega y se lleva detenida a Marcia porque Ángela la denunció como cómplice de Fabián. Bernardo es fichado y encerrado en la misma celda de Quiróz. Paloma llega al departamento de Bárbara y se entera que Fabián escapó y Diego fue tras él. Bárbara es fichada y se entera que está embazada. Penagos tranquiliza a Carlos diciéndole que su hija saldrá libre tan pronto se revise el caso. Marcia es encerrada junto con Bárbara y ésta le dice que está embarazada. Fabián golpea a su primo, quien le pregunta qué hicieron con lo que les dejó su abuelo. Cuando Fabián está a punto de matar a su primo, recibe una llamada de Bárbara diciéndole que está embarazada, por lo que Diego aprovecha y trata de quitarle la pistola a su primo, ellos forcejean y se escucha un tiro.

Fabián cae herido de muerte, Diego se le acerca y su primo le dice que Bárbara va a tener un hijo, Fabián muere. Paloma levanta el celular y le dice a Bárbara que Fabián está muerto. Diego llora por la muerte de su primo y Paloma lo consuela. Juan Francisco se acerca al cuerpo de su hijo y le cierra los ojos. En octubre, Diego habla con un cliente y al colgar le dice a su tío que acaba de cerrar un jugoso negocio. Bárbara con sus cosas contempla el departamento vacío, un hombre llega y le dice que embargarán el departamento. Ángela baja de un pesero y camina a la entrada del reclusorio.

Bernardo le dice a su mamá que no soporta estar a su lado, ella le pide perdón por todo el daño que le hizo, Bernardo se va y Ángela llora. Marcia habla con sus padres y les dice que iniciará una nueva vida. Mariano se entera que Paloma se casará. Diego se despide de su tío, pues debe llegar antes que todos a la iglesia. A solas, Juan Francisco ve las fotos de su hijo y se pone triste, Margarita entra y le dice que todos lo están esperando.

Soledad le dice a Giancarlo que le preocupa que su hija haga lo de la otra vez, Paloma baja vestida de novia y entra a la iglesia del brazo de Giancarlo, Diego la espera en el altar. Mariano observa triste la boda de Diego y Paloma. Todos felicitan a Diego, Soledad le entrega a su hija el resultado de los análisis que le hicieron cuando se desmayó. Diego le dice a Jeremy que espera que se case pronto. Giancarlo habla con Avellaneda de negocios. Diana y Daniela felicitan a su hermano. Paloma le dice a Diego que está embazada, él se alegra y siete años después, Diego encuentra a su hija en los cafetales.

Paloma le da la bienvenida a Marta. Paloma le cuenta a su amiga que el negocio marcha bien, Martita le cuenta que Mariano sigue trabajando y quizás no llegue. Paloma presenta a sus hijos y a sus sobrinos. Soledad ve la novela en compañía de su nieto Diego, Marta llega a saludarla y todos se sientan a comer. Mariano llega tarde y pide disculpas, al final todos brindan por Casablanca.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Mildred(f): 11:29am On Apr 21, 2006
@ b-adcore, i will really love u to get me the english version of the episode u just posted. my id remlox4real@yahoo.com.
Luv u alllllllllllll
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Dojo(m): 11:49am On Apr 21, 2006
I won't mind too. [email]dare.ojo@dhl.com[/email]
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by obio(f): 1:00pm On Apr 21, 2006
HI FANS! AM SO HAPPY THEY VE STARTED TO AIR OUR FAVOURITE PROGRAMME kiss kiss kiss

DOES ANYONE REALLY KNOW THE SECRET SOLEDAD IS HIDING FROM EVERYBODY INCLUDING HER LOVELY DAUGHTER PALOMA LEFT FOR ME I FEEL THAT LORENZO MUST VE CONFIDED IN HER THAT HE WANTS TO HELP HER BECAUSE HE NEVER HAD A CHILD OF HIS OWN IN OTHERWORDS THAT INEZ DID NOT GIVE HIM A CHILD RATHER THEY HAD ADOPTED CHILDREN IN PERSON OF JUAN FRANCISCO AND DIEGO'S FATHER THEREBY ENCOURAGING HER TO KEEP THE PREGNANCY.

WHAT DO YOU GUY'S THINK IS THE SECRET
ONCE MORE CHEERS AND KUDOS TO ALL ! !! !!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Mildred(f): 1:18pm On Apr 21, 2006
@ Obio
Well ur view is well respected, but to me i don't think there is much to the secret. Its just that Soledad is tryin to respect the wishes of Lorenzo, I don't think Lorenzo and Ines adopted any children coz the storyline didn't give anything of such,

I think all we need do is, keep our fingers cross
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Dojo(m): 1:26pm On Apr 21, 2006
I too don't believe Juan Francisco and Diego's father were adopted. It's just that Lorenzo saw a lady in distress, 1, a collector 2, a soon to be single mother and he had pity on her. Then makes provision for her future and her childs'. Finis.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Modups1(f): 1:38pm On Apr 21, 2006
obio, i think you have provided one of the most likely thoughts bout this great "SECRET" dat soledad is keeping though if dat is d case Ines should suspect dat is d secret. Like mildred said, we have to keep our fingers crossed. I really respect Ines, i mean put yourself in her shoes. she has been defending paloma & her mum all dis while only to hear dat her hubby left dem a great hacienda, if na naija woman she would have bitten off soledads nose when she entered d house. I can really understand her rage right now.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by obio(f): 1:55pm On Apr 21, 2006
HI GREAT FANS U KNOW WHAT AM SO HAPPY THE WAY THAT THE SO CALLED GBADE HAS BEEN IGNORED THANKS FOR THE 'MATURITY'

I STILL WANT TO KNOW WHAT MOST OF YOU THINK ABOUT THE SECRET SOLEDAD IS HIDING
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Mildred(f): 2:06pm On Apr 21, 2006
@ obio, why not rest ur ass over this secret,Just cool urself over diz. every forumite is as eager as u are ok.
Luv u alll
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by amodu(m): 2:21pm On Apr 21, 2006
Hi all i know is that they have to do exactly what the document has said but the decision now lies in the hand of Paloma nad Soledad.

Their is nothing non of them can do including Ines they all wil give up,. just let us see what is going to happen today.

@obio i think what mildred has said is the best we all are desperate to know the secret but we have to wait and see ok.

i great you all and love u all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!hnnnnnnmmmmmmm

I also say welcome to you @ Niyot
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by VIVVY: 2:24pm On Apr 21, 2006
even though i dint read all the episodes,i am glad that i read the final episode by luck.it gladens my heart to see or know that fabian died while trying to kill diego.berenice died.babara became poor with her real pregancy nd grandmother blessed the union btw diego and paloma.paloma wedding gift to diego was her pregnancy.juan francisco divorced angela and fell in luv with margrita his secretary.it's all happy ending.i'l go back to read the whole story and keep u al updated.luv u all
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Mildred(f): 2:55pm On Apr 21, 2006
@ amodu, i guess u are right
@ Vivvy, i think we all need to wait till 7 o'clock ok
Luv u alllllllllllllll

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (87) (Reply)

ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... / Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years / Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.