Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,510 members, 7,920,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 02:24 PM

Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' - TV/Movies (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' (341025 Views)

Cuando Seas Mia / The Whole Story. 'Cuandos Seas Mia" Summaries: Hope You All Would Enjoy It / Cuando Seas Mia (when U Are Mine) Now Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (87) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by sehu(f): 12:17pm On May 08, 2006
can anybody tell me what is really that secret behind lorenzo and soledad.i can really understand.i want it well explained, plzzzzzzzz

gat dis pics

Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Abby3(f): 12:59pm On May 08, 2006
@modups or anyone dat can help. Please can the said secret between Soledad and Lorenzo be posted on the forum i couldn't get alright when it was aired the cos of the background noise i will appreciate if anyone could help place the secret. Thanks.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Josmar: 1:48pm On May 08, 2006
Hello can someone tell me what happened on friday?
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by amodu(m): 2:52pm On May 08, 2006
PLEASE post this secret.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Modups1(f): 2:59pm On May 08, 2006
my dear forumites, i had posted this SECRET earlier.( check my post on the previous page)
but just 4 u guys dat missed it pls read below

d secret by d way is that soledad foiled a plot by inez's cousin who wanted 2
kill lorenzo. she overheard them talking and ran out & told small aurelio to warn them.
in d process there was a shoot out and soledad jumped in front of lorenzo thereby saving his life.
that is it my good people.

luv y'all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by sehu(f): 3:02pm On May 08, 2006
tanx modupss
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Modups1(f): 3:08pm On May 08, 2006
u r welcome ;=)
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by bade(m): 3:49pm On May 08, 2006
what do u think wil happen next?
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by puche: 5:14pm On May 08, 2006
hi tanks for replying me but i still haven't gotten any informations as to what i asked where can i download the rest of the story or can you gist me on what would hapen.puche
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by spikelord(m): 1:32am On May 09, 2006
I don't think the soap was aired for up to 40 minutes today. Advert sh!ts wouldn't let things be
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by vokky(f): 9:38am On May 09, 2006
yesterday's episode was so interesting. Everything now belongs to Ines because of Fabian's foolishness. I like it that way because he wants to keep everything, so it serves him right
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Toluwalase(f): 9:29am On May 10, 2006
Check out Paloma's pics as a baby girl at  http://cuandoseasmia.net/index.php?include=bio_silvia_navarro.php

What a beautiful girl!!!!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Jalal(m): 11:17am On May 10, 2006
Yeah the not so great secret is finally out!!!!!!!!!!

Well its the end of the road for Berenice, her secrets out too, the way Daniella prised the secret out of Berenice doctor was a classic scene!!

And her parents running away and refusing to pay their debts, what with Aurelio confessing to their affair and Diana finding out that she is the famous "She Cat"

Well her death will come as a relief?? Anyway am sure going to miss her, she wasnt so bad, she acted the way any woman will under the same circumstances. Whats really sad is that all the people that meant something to her abandoned her at the end i.e Diego, from the begining he shunned and ignored her, the insemination thing was a fraud, he should have tried harder naturally!!!
Her gambling father, and uncaring mother, Aurelio for revealing their affair, Miguel for using, and dumping her and trying to steal her son, leading to her accident.
Barbara for poisoning her mind against Paloma and giving her bad advice, there was a time at the beginning that Berenice really wanted to be friends with Paloma and offered her frienship under certain terms, but Diego was the one that broke the term conditions.
I will miss especially the way she baby talks to her son,
Any other berenice fans in d house?
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by spikelord(m): 12:11pm On May 10, 2006
Yes, I sure will miss her as well!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by ghinikha(f): 1:16pm On May 10, 2006
Ya, I really like her and will miss her. Jalal is right, with parents like hers, she couldn't have turn out any better. And Diego too getting married to her when his heart belongs to another. Although I blame Berenice for accepting the term for that marriage. I believe Babara, Fabian (to keep an eye on Diego a nd also to destroy him) and her parents (for what they stand to gain out of the marriage) must have pushed her to it.
I really felt for her yesterday!
Goodbye Berenice, I hope we meet in another soap (I hope they give you a better role to play)
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by ghinikha(f): 1:42pm On May 10, 2006
What is wrong with Mariano? The guy is an expert in coffee and very intelligent but he really know nothing about women! Matter is madly in luv with him yet he is the only person that failed to see it. What is he up to trying to blackmail Paloma into going to London with him? It is very unfortunate that inspite of everything that has happened, he still doesn't know and understand her.

I mean if he had let things be after their return from Haceinda, Paloma would have gone to London with him 'cos she took Innes silence for disapproval (her relationship with Diego) but trying to put pressure on her, no no, not Paloma (our own very Stubborn Heroine)
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by annmarien(f): 5:50pm On May 10, 2006
@ghinikha, i feel u abeg. what the hell was he thinking trying to blackmail PALOMA? WELL I FOR ONE WAS REALLY HAPPY THE WAY SHE DAMNED HIM.his strategy was very poor.anyay he got what he wanted.when is he ever going to give poor Martha a chance? by the way can someone pls tell me if there is a football match today?
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Jedi1: 7:06pm On May 10, 2006
@ghinikha

I feel you, Mariano I am highly disappointed in. I expected much more form a hansome, intelligent character but to my amaze, he doesn't represent men well.

We as for tyhe She cat, Well Lets see wat she will make of the He cat, Migual. thanks goodness for Paloma's courage to confront Mrs. Inez. I feel for her, I thinks Mrs. inez's action was correct for now. I think Paloma's mother is being too hard on herself.

I commend Daniella, for her relentless effort to checkmate the She cat, that the secret with the Doctor.

Well few hours to go, I wish you all happy viewing today.

How i wish we all will be online while watching, so we can discuss during their long advert periods! LOL!!! grin
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by spikelord(m): 1:24am On May 11, 2006
My God!, Berenice is getting closer and closer to her grave.

Miguel. I'll call him a parasite

As for Diego, things are not too late for him to clear up!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by ghinikha(f): 9:04am On May 11, 2006
"As for Diego, things are not too late for him to clear up" Not when he is thinking of claiming a son that is not even his without considering the effect on his sister Diana knowing fully well that her husband could be the father.

My God that Miguel is really something else, I don't know when he is going to leave the soap but the sooner, the better. He is really disgusting! I can't stand him any more.

For how long will Barbara keep up this charade of being pregnant?

By the way, I luv the way Marcia's father talk to her the other day. It's about time someone talks some sense into her.

Berenice is not the only one that is in trouble, though hers is more complicated. I can see the trouble coming Angela's way very soon. I really admire Juan Francisco, he just can't stand his wife and son (Fabian) approach to life.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by kabby(m): 9:21am On May 11, 2006
Hello my fellow forumites, please update me as I travell out of Lagos and missed some episoode, what is happening btw Berenice, Miguel, Daina, Diego & Paloma. I cant wait any more. cool cool cool

Please do ooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Love you all Kabby
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by kabby(m): 9:23am On May 11, 2006
Still waiting now, abi nobody at home. tongue
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Seun(m): 9:35am On May 11, 2006
Diego now knows that his wife's son is not his son and he's so angry.

Fabian's decisions are leading to problems at the coffee plantation that is to be passed on to paloma's mom.

Fabian wants to buy the company from his father and brother. His father says "no"

Their troubles will never end until they discontinue the programme.

Some episodes ago, paloma's mum revealed that the father of her child isn't Lorenzo but another married man. Lorenzo's gift was because she saved his life once.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Z4M4eva(f): 9:39am On May 11, 2006
l.o.l.

This is the first time I'd see Seun's post on this topic.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by dammybee(f): 10:30am On May 11, 2006
Kabby, where did you travel to and what did you bring for the forumites, b4 my posting. the asiri btw Miguel and Berenice don open now, Diana don know say Miguel is in love with Berenice. Diego self don know say na Miguel get that pikin sad sad sad its never finished untill its finished, relax and enjoy the forum
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by kabby(m): 10:35am On May 11, 2006
Seun Thanx for updating, dammybee I thank you too but dont too be puknosing tongue tongue tongue. I will sned to you baba kabo omo kule, just post your phone no to me.

see yahhhhhhhh
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Jalal(m): 10:59am On May 11, 2006
Did anyone notice how Paloma only appeared briefly in yesterdays episode? Only 1 scene with Mariano.
Was there any other episode that she didnt appeari n at all?
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by ghinikha(f): 11:02am On May 11, 2006
@ Jalal,

Ya, I think they were trying to pay their last tribute to Berenice. Yesterday was her show, though very sad!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by kabby(m): 11:16am On May 11, 2006
That is just it, they were trying to pay their last tribute to har (Berenice)
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Modups1(f): 11:52am On May 11, 2006
yup!
her time is almost up so yesterdays episode was dedicated 2 her.
i used 2 think diego was d dumb one but i can see dat fabian 2 is a dummy too.
barbara is just taking him 4 ride and marcia is gonna deal wit him too.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by ghinikha(f): 12:01pm On May 11, 2006
@ Modups

Barabara Yes, Marcia? am not so sure.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by sehu(f): 12:08pm On May 11, 2006
CHECK OUT DISssss,
ok the english version is not so good translated with the free translation programme (i tried) this is the best i can do. so if somebody understands good spanish please HELP!!

Episode 170
Diego ends up accepting collect the coffee of the San jOse Property then does not have alternative. Daisy warns Jorge obtained the financial statement of Fabian. Jorge asks Diego leaves Casablanca. Fabian orders Maldonado does something to prevent that Daniela is present in the meeting with the grandmother. The police looks for Diego in Casablanca and is agents abroad of Ines. Jorge prevents take to lengthy Daniela. Fabian tries to pay the one of the toasting with the sale of Casablanca. Ines realizes position of the family in the meeting. Ines speaks with Diego assuring knows to him is innocent and she is going it to help. Diego remembers the mistaken attitude of Fabian with Julian Méndez and numbers that Dove in the exports of the Coffee grower taught to him.

Episode 171
Diego follows hidden in the San jOse Property and the police is looking for it. Juan Francisco does not know how to help without affecting his son. The police arrives by Diego and it does not find because Matilde warns to him and it aid to escape. Daisy gives to Jorge the financial statements to him of Fabian. Avellaneda is on the verge of saying to him to Dove which happens, but decides to wait for because Jorge requests it. Fabian looks for Marcia and Jimena answers the telephone, he says to him that it remembers to him that those diskettes mean the bankruptcy of the company of their father.

Episode 172
Jorge calls to him to Diego to say to him that it already located to the wife of Julian Méndez and who this ready to collaborate with so sinking to Fabian. Diego calls to him to Dove to London and he requests to him that he sells the harvest to him of San jOse. Fabian arrives at the department of Marcia and account occurs of which this took a bottle from tablets to sleep. Juan Manuel is going to the office of the judge advocate general to declare. Marcia finishes in the hospital and Carlos says to him to Fabian who if he returns it to see near his daughter kills it. Fabian tells Barbarian who Marcia tried to commit suicide. The doctor says to him to Carlos and Jimena who Marcia needs professional aid.

Episode 173
Ines gets at the San jOse Property to see Diego. Avellaneda asks to him Carlos Fontalvo who accompanies it to speak with the Secretary of Agriculture, Carlos says to him that Marcia this very badly and cannot help it. Barbarian says to him to Angela that they have to do something to avoid that Bernardine she opens the mouth or Fabian is going to finish in the jail. Maldonado tells Fabian who Diego has another demand of his mother-in-law. Diego says to him to Ines who the advice control to burn all the coffee plantations of White House. Juan Francisco is going to see Carlos Fontalvo and he requests to him that he helps it to save the coffee grower. Bernardine he is going to declare to the office of the judge advocate general. Jorge says to him to Daniela that cannot move the money of Ines since they congealed his account those of the coffee grower along with and is money no to pay the debt of Diego.

Episode 174
Bernardine says to him to Juan Manuel who is going to resign to the shipping one and he is going away to separate of his family. The police stops to Juan Manuel by the crime of fraud in offense of Fabian Mountain Sanchez. Ines says to Juan Francisco to him who Diego is going to return when he is sure that he can demonstrate his innocence. Constanza is going to see Fabian and this one offers its aid to him to sink to Diego. Angela asks Juan Francisco to him who makes the attempt trust Fabian. Constanza suggests Fabian to him who buys the debt that has Diego of the Property. Bernardine it arrives at the department of Fabian and it protests to him that Juan Manuel this in the jail by his fault. Avellaneda calls to him to Dove and it says to him that it must return the sooner to Mexico.

Episode 175
Dove speaks with Daniela and it says that it does not find him to Diego by any side and wants to warn to him that the day after tomorrow it returns to Mexico. Soledad and Giancar it arrive at the department of Dove in London. Angela warns to him Fabian who Juan Francisco knows where Diego is hidden. Diego says to him to Jorge that they have to advance the meeting with the exporter but who he maintains it privily so that Fabian does not find out. Diego returns to Mexico. Mariano arrives at the office of Dove in London and it finds out that it left for Mexico. Diego speaks to London with Mariano and he says to him that Fabian has very serious problems and that he involved him and to Dove. Fabian finds out the meeting with the exporter and he asks to him Maldonado who warns to him the police so that they stop Diego.

Episode 176
Fabian asks to him Maldonado who warns to him the police so that they stop Diego. Mariano warns to him Avellaneda that returned immediately to Mexico to help to Diego and Dove. Fabian says to him to his grandmother who retired the demand against Diego. Diego says to him to Mariano that if it does not give result its plan was given to the authorities. Jorge discovers that Fabian cancelled the meeting with the exporter and who he put a trap to him to Diego. Diego and Aurelio flee from the police. Jorge and Daniela are going to see Quiroz to the jail and they offer aid to him in exchange for which he declares against Fabian. Diego arrives at the airport by Dove and he takes it property to the San jOse.

Episode 177
Fabian says to him to Avellaneda that has the declaration that Rafael did Perez in Brazil. Daniela tells to its grandmother and to Juan Francisco him who Fabian cancelled the meeting that Diego had with the exporter and whom so that warned to him the police they stopped it. Diego calls to him to Fabian and he says to him that he leaves Dove peacefully, that will give itself to the authorities and that ratif

--------------------

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Episode 177
Fabian says to him to Avellaneda that has the declaration that Rafael did Perez in Brazil. Daniela tells to its grandmother and to Juan Francisco him who Fabian cancelled the meeting that Diego had with the exporter and whom so that warned to him the police they stopped it. Diego calls to him to Fabian and he says to him that he leaves Dove peacefully, that will give itself to the authorities and that its declaration ratified. Together Paloma and Diego spend the night in the cascade. Marcia calls to him to Barbarian and it says to him that already Fabian knows porqué saved the life to him. Dove asks to him Diego if no longer it is going away to marry with her, Diego says that the master no longer to him. Mariano arrives at the cascade by Dove.

Episode 178
Diego demands to Mariano fulfills its promise and it takes to Dove from return to London. Morning call warns Daniela already apprehended Diego. Avellaneda is displeased not to have elements to defend to Elena and Diego. Jimena finds out that Marcia escaped of the clinic. Mariano takes to Dove with Solitude and it refuses to answer his questions. Marcia calls to Fabian and it warns to him will make a decision. Avellaneda is urgent to Mariano to speak with Diego so that retracte of its declarations. Manuel says to Bernardine wants that their lawyer is Latorre. Ines slaps to Ángela when seeing it to arrive with Barbarian reclusorio. Ines manages to approach Diego to say to him will defend it but the impression does not resist and falls unconscious.

Episode 179
Ines is taken to the hospital because it undergoes an attack. Diego does not accept to retractar itself while Dove is in Mexico. The doctor informs the state into Ines to his family. Daniela demands Ba'rbara and Ángela goes away of the hospital, Juan Francisco supports it. Giancar it it proposes Dove go away, Solitude consoles it. Giancar it suspicion passes something and wants to speak with Diego. Diego declares culprit with the judge before the anger of Jorge who accuses Fabian. Avellaneda is in agreement with Jorge in offering to Rafael a shelter, Enrique to Brazil will speak with Rafael. Ángela denies everything what Marcia says to Barbarian. Dove decides to return to London and requests to Solitude accompanies it. Fabian enters without being seen see Ines who alters itself when listening to it.

Episode 180
the doctor warns is serious the state of Ines because it is being let die. A priest offers aid to Marcia when desperate seeing it. Giancar it he promises to Solitude will reach it in London. Constanza demands Maldonado condemn to Diego by homicide. Ángela threatens to Bernardine preventing leaves Quiroz the jail if it does not support Fabian. Diego asks Jorge investigates who warned Fabian of the meeting with the exporter. Dove demands to Avellaneda says porqué to him made it return to Mexico. Maldonado warns Fabian will be able to buy the debt of Casablanca. Mariano explains Dove is its friend and Diego him warning needed aid. Cristina accepts to be partner of Miguel and will make businesses in Europe. Jeremy warns Jorge got to obstruct the property.

Episode 181
Jorge must go to the property to avoid the embargo. Fabian proposes to pay the debt in 30 days to the creditors. Diego is surprised by the visit of Juan Francisco who wants to know porqué allows that Fabian accused it. Dove speaks with Daniela that says to him is the best thing than it returns to London. Ines reacts when listening Daniela and Diana. Dove proposes to Mariano chooses to go away to London or Madrid but is not going to be in the same place. Fabian refuses to listen his father who says the Coffee grower to him is finished. Bernardine he is not able to in front of disguise his fear his father. Jorge suspects that the creditors want the property because they change of attitude. Marcia it warns its father is well, Caesar puts conditions to have left in the parochial house. Solitude returns the ring to Giancar it.

Episode 182
Fabian remembers Dove already had said to him is only a woman of weekend for Diego. Mariano is not in agreement with Diego in hiding what happens to Dove, this one requests to him hopes that it leaves the jail. Jorge is found out that the creditors are going to sell the embargo and will put an administrator in the property. Fabian decides to accuse Quiroz of the fraud to finish the judgment. Bernardine he dismisses the lawyer of Quiroz. Ángela and Ba'rbara discuss with Daniela and they notice the expenses to him of Ines pays Fabian to them. Carlos puts in agreement with Avellaneda and Jorge to declare. Enrique warns returns of Brazil with Rafael. Mariano offers to help and they send it to investigate the customs. Diego shouts to Quiroz says the truth and he does not protect Fabian. Caesar asks Marcia that will do with the diskettes.

Episode 183
Caesar does not accept to keep the diskettes and requests to Marcia assumes its responsibility. Quiroz declares is accomplice of Rafael but not of Diego. Bernardine it is called to declare by the judge. Fabian controls to Bernardine and person in charge does to him of the health of Ines. Mariano warns Avellaneda the name of the exporting accomplice of Fabian. Bernardine it leaves Ines on confessing the truth. Maria Eugenia slaps Fabian Ángela as opposed to. Dove tries to animate to Solitude that feels ill in London. Bernardine he does not get to declare and Jorge requests that Barbarian he is called to do it. Nervous Fabian orders Maldonado stops the hearing because Rafael finds out arrived at Mexico with a shelter. Barbarian denies to have accused Fabian to damage Diego. Marcia accompanied by its parents gets to declare.

Episode 189
Marcia proposes Fabian go on a trip. Jorge obtains the judge mentions Marcia and he requests present the diskettes to him. Maldonado warns Fabian who Bernardine appeared the court. Juan Francisco is able to recover the license of export with the condition of not giving it to Fabian. Bernardine he defends himself of Fabian who threatens it if he declares in his against. Ángela demands to Juan Francisco half of its fortune. Matilde makes the rounds by Casablanca. Fabian finds out Ángela proposed to Bernardine being united to control it. Avellaneda regaña to Dove by its aggressive attitude with the American delegate. Mariano prevents Dove sees the report of the news. Daniela comments Jorge suspects is Fabian who bought the debt of the property. Miguel visits Diego in reclusorio.

Episode 190
Diego is not let intimidate with the threats of Miguel. Ángela asks Fabian protects of Juan Francisco. Leonor and Diana do not find the boy. Ángela assures Fabian are lies of Barbarian then never wanted it to betray. Mariano decides to speak by the insistence of Dove. Maldonado notices Fabian is no form to rescue the company. Miguel stays informed into the situation of the Mountain Sanchez. Dove obtains the support of the producing countries of coffee. Ángela finds to Bernardine Barbarian with and the threat to put to its family in his against. Jeremy looks for Matilde because they create she took to the boy. Dove finds out Diego is in the jail. Jeremy, Aurelio and Juancho discover the corpse of Don Manuel. Dove decides to return to Mexico.

Episode 191
Dove warns Solitude return to Mexico. Fabian is itself forced to fulfill desires of Marcia to humiliate to Barbarian. Avellaneda tries to persuade Dove remains in London. Aurelio and Juancho find the corpse of Josefina in the house of Don Manuel. Matilde demands to Morning call goes away of the property and will give to Ricardito. Harold requests to Daniela marry. Avellaneda arrives with the exporter at the court. Bernardine it is declared like accomplice of Fabian in the fraud. Marcia calls to Barbarian to know if it will go to the court. Fabian is itself cornered and orders Maldonado blame Elena of complicity with Diego. Jorge protests because the public prosecutor presents/displays a declaration of Rafael where he indicates to Diego like culprit. Dove investigates where he is Diego and it appears in the court.

Episode 192
Dove faces Fabian and it accuses it of cowardice. Avellaneda discusses with Dove to put in prohibition its position in the O.I.C. Fabian notices Avellaneda will put a complaint in his against. Diego requests pardon to Dove to do it to a side. Penagos says to Maldonado can change the course of the judgment. Barbarian and Dove are called to declared. The commander suspects Jeremy is accomplice of Matilde in the murders of Josefina and Manuel. Diego asks Jorge do not involve to Dove in the judgment. Maldonado advises to Fabian flees from the country. Avellaneda receives the order of the Secretary of Agriculture to move away of the problem of the Coffee grower. The judge says to Fabian is sorry not to have elements to condemn it. Diego is sentenced to 8 years of jail

Episode 193
Ines notices Fabian will not pardon it. Jorge when listening the verdict undergoes an infarct. Ines asks Juan Francisco retires her money of the Coffee grower. Fabian wants to work but he does not have export license. Avellaneda warns Dove is dismissed. Fabian appropriates itself the accounts of Ines and Juan Francisco, alleges received an broken company. Penagos is not in agreement with the result of the judgment. Fabian finds out cannot have the loan that obtained Marcia to him. Morning call tries to convince to Matilde gives to the boy. Miguel announces Fabian accepts to be administrator of Casablanca. Dove and Solitude will sell San jOse to pay the guarantee. Penagos gives to Jorge documents with which it can take juic

Episode 194
Aurelio finds to Ricardito in the warehouse and is watched over Matilde. Juan Francisco and Ines decides to speak with Fabian because they have the export license. Fabian makes fun of of Bernardine whom he tries helps it to release to Manuel of the jail. Ángela notices Barbarian who rectifies what said to Fabian otherwise will be known who is his family. Eleuterio requests work in the property to Aurelio. Morning call warns Jeremy returns to Mexico to avoid problems with Matilde. Jorge warns Dove needs his aid to put a trap to Fabian. Manuel says no longer to Bernardine wants to see it. Ángela remembers Fabian helped it to the Coffee grower in the fraud. Fabian tries request pardon to him but Ines says to him are going to negotiate because they have permission to export and the confidence of the coffee growers.

Episode 195
Fabian accepts the conditions of Ines before the protests of Ángela and Ba'rbara. Eleuterio warns Miguel will speak with Jeremy with the help of Juancho. Desperate Jorge to the knowledge Juan Francisco will make a deal with Fabian. Ines finds out the financial situation of the Coffee grower. Platica Jeremy to Morning call the relation that it had with Matilde. Juan Francisco recovers the export permission. Matilde shoots against Morning call. Dove arrives late and it cannot prevent the alliance. Fabian speaks with Rafael to return to work. Daniela warns Jorge escaped of the hospital. Fabian proposes a Bernardine treatment to paying the guarantee of Manuel. Diego finds out Fabian bought the debt of the property. Jorge tries to speak with Penagos to stop Fabian. Miguel is with Morning call when arriving at Casablanca.

Episode 196
Miguel appears like the new administrator of Casablanca. Fabian warns returns to stock-market but to name of Juan Francisco. Dove pays the guarantee so that Diego leaves prison. Matilde is stopped in the command of the town. Fabian must accept the conditions of Marcia to obtain the loan. Jorge finds out Fabian bought the debt of Casablanca. Ángela offers to Barbarian to help it to end Marcia. Diego leaves prison and promises to Ines to rescue the property. Miguel gets with the police to take possession from his position. Marcia warns Barbarian is with Fabian in Cancún. Jorge warns Diego named Fabian to Miguel as administrator reason why arrives with the family at the property.

Episode 197
Diego does not allow alive Miguel in the property although he is the administrator. Enrique warns Avellaneda that Rafael is in Manzanillo. Barbarian looks for Marcia to the knowledge did not give the diskettes to Fabian. Eleuterio informs to Miguel which listened. Maria Eugenia accepts to help Jorge and Penagos to find tests against Fabian. Miguel helps to escape to Matilde. Bernardine he accepts to help Fabian if Quiroz leaves prison. Jeremy finds out Matilde fled from the jail. Marcia ridicule of Barbarian when listening its proposal. Espejel surprises Mariano extracting confidential information for Dove. Whole Miguel to Fabian who Diego is in the property. Diego accepts Dove goes to Mexico to obtain buyers. Fabian arrives at Casablanca.

Episode 198
Fabian cannot prevent Diego and the family remains in the property by the intervention of Jorge. Harold follows the movements of Miguel because it suspects takes with himself the money that Diego robbed. Matilde enters Casablanca without being Vista. Avellaneda finds out want to take to work to Elena to Brazil. Aurelio and Jeremy do not trust Eleuterio and they do not want listens to them. Juan Francisco becomes position of the comercializadora but Miguel sends to Eleuterio to watch it. Diego begins to offer coffee to his contacts. Ines remains and to Miguel the annoying one by her dissability single. Fabian prepares itself to sell the coffee that obtains in the property. Dove appears to speak with Fabian.

Episode 199
Dove proposes Fabian to return to be its assistant. Juan Francisco warns Diego is coffee no to begin to sell. Fabian protests to Diego commanded to Elena to request work. Diego requests to Dove does not approach Fabian because he fears does damage to him. Paloma and Diego look for Carlos but they find to Marcia. Miguel reports Fabian is going to rob the coffee that is in defense to send it to Manzanillo. Alert Ines to Morning call then Miguel can do damage to them. Matilde hurts to Jeremy when trying to shoot against Morning call. Dove does not accept to remain in house of Ines and it goes away to a hotel against the will of Diego. Fabian warns the creditors Diego has the coffee whom they have in guarantee so that they obstruct it. Avellaneda receives a call warning to him have Rafael.

Episode 200
Rafael threatens to Fabian speaking if it does not remove it from the jail. Juan worried Francisco then Ines refuses to go away of the property. Diego receives the first payment of the coffee boarding. Ángela proposes to Marcia are allied to finish with Barbarian. Avellaneda notices Fabian cannot sell then does not have license. Marcia says to Fabian does not trust its luck. Desperate Diego because they robbed the trucks with the coffee load. Harold and Daniela request to Morning call entertains Miguel so that they can look for the money that Diego robbed. Juan Francisco manages an agreement to raise the harvest of other property and commands contract recolectores. Dove receives a message of Fabian. Bastida demands Diego gives the money to him of the sale of the coffee or will obstruct the property.

Episode 201
Thanx Alot, i'll be wit you later.

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (87) (Reply)

ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... / Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years / Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.