Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,510 members, 7,920,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 02:24 PM

Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' - TV/Movies (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' (341026 Views)

Cuando Seas Mia / The Whole Story. 'Cuandos Seas Mia" Summaries: Hope You All Would Enjoy It / Cuando Seas Mia (when U Are Mine) Now Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (87) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by ioday(f): 3:53pm On May 16, 2006
iza:

hey guys i hear that juancho will go to jail can anyone tell me why? when paloma finds out that diego is in prison what will she do? lipsrsealed

YOu should read the summary in preceding pages of this forum to knwo what happened. A death has occured in the family and that is what we are still chatting about not what happened in an episode that has not been aired. AND THIS GOES FOR OTHER FORUMITES WHO ARE ASKING ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED IN EPISODES THAT HAS NOT BEEN AIRED. WE CANNOT POSSIBLY GIVE YOU OUR THOUGHTS EXCEPT WE VIEWED THE EPSIODE. smiley
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by ologun(m): 5:45pm On May 16, 2006
Hello Friend,

Can you summarize what will happen on (when you are mine today)
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Jalal(m): 6:06pm On May 16, 2006
yes Ioday ur right!!
Well Berenice died a shameful death the director/producer could hav done better!!! She wasnt even hit that bad!!!!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by femora(m): 8:03pm On May 16, 2006
[color=#990000][/color] hi do any one know latest about this soape pls i wanna know or if you know where i can download the vidio of this movie
plz bye
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by babadee(m): 8:23pm On May 16, 2006
Diego suprises me at times,he should have beat the shit out of Miguel when he came till he confessed where he put the baby. lets see how it all goes
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by beyunce(f): 8:27am On May 17, 2006
yesterday episode was kool.
But at the same time tense hop Paloma's mum will give them her blessing.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by edatika(m): 10:06am On May 17, 2006
is it true that pple get the story on the net?
what's d website??
cheesy
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by amodu(m): 11:00am On May 17, 2006
yesterday's episode was very exciting

that stupid Miguel is very confident of himself to the extent of even coming to Diego's grand ma house.

@ Mildred long time.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by safs(f): 1:08pm On May 17, 2006
[color=#006600][/color]hi am also a real fan of dis tv show. want to know if there is any web where i can watch it on net.i am scared may be it wont work b/w paloma and diego as its alwas like dat any time i think it will work out ot dosent any way dis time diego is seekin 4 solidads blessin ope she gives dem to make it work out 4 dem cheesy
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by safs(f): 1:19pm On May 17, 2006
u know wat i really have a crush on diego is there any web i can get his pic on net plss help mio.god miguel is so couragious anyway i think diego should just leave him alone wit d baby he will bring him bak in no time cos he can take care of d baby alone
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Modups1(f): 2:10pm On May 17, 2006
if jorge had not held diego back he surely would have beat d hell out of miguel no b small.

i agree dat berenices death was not d best way for the producers to go, it was too quick and looked so unserious.

miguel is still so greedy dat he will surely use his hands to destroy himself though dat will b after helping to get dat thieving father of berenice arrested first.

i really felt for diego yesterday, his whole world is crashing very fast.
paloma is d only ray of sunshine in his life

as for mariano, he needs 2 chill. ah ah!
he & paloma have turned dat office into an unserious place. d only serious people there are matha & alvieneda
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by dammybee(f): 3:47pm On May 17, 2006
Yahn me, wetin happen yesterday fully.

Thanks
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by kabby(m): 3:56pm On May 17, 2006
I dont like the way Berenice die, we still need her to see Diego in flying mode.

and Miguel to pface the sequence for wht he has done to Diegos live, Coffe farm.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by kabby(m): 3:58pm On May 17, 2006
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

cry cry cry cry cry cry 4 Berenice
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by ghinikha(f): 4:09pm On May 17, 2006
I agree with Dammybee and Kabby, Berenice was not mearnt to die like that but due to some personal problems she (Martha Cristine ) had, they had to take her off the show.

One person I feel is not relevant in that show is Angela. She is just there floating around other people.

My God, Doesn’t Barbara ever get tired of plotting and Scheming ?
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by ghinikha(f): 4:28pm On May 17, 2006
You know, much as we try to hate her (Berenice) for what she was doing to Diego and Paloma, one can’t help but feel sorry for her. sad

What more can one expect from someone that has parents like Ricardo and Constanza, friends like Barbara and Angela, Brother-in-law like Fabian,  trapped in a loveless marriage and having the misfortune of meeting a Parasite like MIGUEL…., The only source joy she ever had in the show is Ricardito only to have him and her money stolen by Miguel. it’s just too much for her.  I believe if she had not died like that, she would have killed her self

It would have been better if she had stayed and find happiness but not with MIGUEL.

The producer was not fair to her at all!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Toluwalase(f): 4:35pm On May 17, 2006
Berenice's part had to be written off because at the time of the shooting, her 2 children were kidnapped and up till today they were never found. How would you console such a mother??

The best was for the producer to write off her part. Look at her death episode very well if you can rewind, she was not the one used it was somebody else. That was why the scene was so brief and unceremonial and shot at night!!!!!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by ghinikha(f): 4:46pm On May 17, 2006
@Toluwalase
They could have gotten someone else to continue from where she stopped.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Toluwalase(f): 4:52pm On May 17, 2006
I for one would be disappointed if the producer did that. Look at what happened to the popular 'Bassy & Company" (Mr B) those days. The moment the producers had problem with Mr B an changed him, the programme died within months.

So writing it off might not be that bad. They were trying to manage it hoping that she would resurface. That was why her death was not announced untill after series of episodes.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by ghinikha(f): 4:59pm On May 17, 2006
@ Toluwalase

U have a point there. She played the role very well.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Christino(m): 7:21pm On May 17, 2006
:p
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by kikigurl(f): 9:04pm On May 17, 2006
am really feeling de whole thing now , i feel de only obstacle for de two love birds is mariana i hope he dosent do anything stupid just like antonia tried and failed whoflly ha ha ha i really felt for her sha, tongue
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Modups1(f): 8:31am On May 18, 2006
pls where did you guys get this jist bout martha(berenice) and her kidnapped kids?
if this is true then i guess the writers did the best thing by killing her character off, so sad though.

pls is mariano losing it or what? did you guys see the way he was crying like a baby in palomas flat? my God man, get a grip!!!!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by kabby(m): 8:43am On May 18, 2006
@Modups, pls could you post summary of that yesterday episode, No PHCN in our area.

Waiting to read from you or somebody else, thanking you in advance.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by beyunce(f): 9:19am On May 18, 2006
yesterdays episode was klkl.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Modups1(f): 9:26am On May 18, 2006
diego told inez that he is going to get an annulment of his marraige and marry paloma, inez is against the marraige as it would tear the whole family apart not that she is against her. diego told her that he is ready to part from the family if that was the case.

marcia still insists that she loves fabian, her mum chastised her on being an idiot for still loving him and asked her wat makes her think fabian would still want her. she told marcia that the only way was to get babrbara out of the way, constanza now called a lady that had a baby for fabian on the telephone.

paloma.ariano & diego all ended up in palomas flat. mariano got there fisrt and they started shacking tequila (as usual) and mariano got drunk and was crying. he is in love with paloma and he is hurt cos she does not love him dat way. na im dem day talk when diego came in, it ended with soledad saying the two guys needed to talk so she and paloma excused dem.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by ioday(f): 9:29am On May 18, 2006
UP BARCA grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

BARCA FOR EVER cool cool cool cool

We were busy celebrating that i forgot to watch WHen you are mine and when i remembered they were not showing and i was told that it will be aired at 11.00pm shocked shocked shocked

When will i sleep shocked shocked.

Can someone please tell us what happened yesterday . SOmeone PUH-LEA-SE
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by ioday(f): 9:33am On May 18, 2006
BARCA 4 EVER grin cool cheesy wink smiley

@Modups
Thanks for sharing the last episode with us
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Abby3(f): 10:24am On May 18, 2006
The story of Berenice children being kidnapped is not in doubt but i think she was actually pregnant in real life while the movies was being shot dat was after the act of given birth to Ricardito and the pregnancy was getting conspicous, if you watch lately her scene she's always in big tops and when she appeared at the restaurant to meet miguel it was obvious she's pregnant dat is why they couldnt use her for the accident scene. Let's wait and see if she will be shown in the morgue i mean her real self.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Modups1(f): 10:45am On May 18, 2006
you are welcome ioday.

to barcelona fans CONGRATULATIONS, the gunners were gunned down.
una pele oh grin
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by spikelord(m): 10:52am On May 18, 2006
Feeling sorry for my team! Well, Barca deserved it and they got it. The red card shown to Lehmann really worsened our game.

Well, Congratulations Barca fans for your victory over the all time gunning gunners!

Well, Mariano deserved to cry like a baby cuz he was the one who really made the two lovebirds' lives miserable.

I just hope Diego and Mariano don't get drunk in Paloma's flat cuz they are really going piss Paloma and her mother off big time!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by spikelord(m): 10:55am On May 18, 2006
Feeling sorry for my team! Well, Barca deserved it and they got it. The red card shown to Lehmann really worsened our game.

Well, Congratulations Barca fans on your victory over the all time gunning gunners!

Well, Mariano deserved to cry like a baby cuz he was the one who really made the two lovebirds' lives miserable.

I just hope Diego and Mariano don't get drunk in Paloma's flat cuz they are really going piss Paloma and her mother off big time!

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (87) (Reply)

ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... / Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years / Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.