Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,453 members, 7,950,954 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 07:37 AM

Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' - TV/Movies (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' (341965 Views)

Cuando Seas Mia / The Whole Story. 'Cuandos Seas Mia" Summaries: Hope You All Would Enjoy It / Cuando Seas Mia (when U Are Mine) Now Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (87) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by dammybee(f): 8:18am On May 24, 2006
kabby:

PHCN decided to hold power in my area around 8.00 pm. I just finished watching MiTV, before PHCN's attck
angry angry angry

Please somebody should help in posting the summary of yesterday EPISODE! !! !!! smiley smiley smiley

Waiting for you the forumites cool cool cool
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by spicy007(f): 9:20am On May 24, 2006
smileyhi pips, i just joined this site yessy. love this forum.got home quite early, only to have NEPA strike at the wrongest of times,7.05pm. IMAGINE DAT.
so pls ,i nid a good Samaritan to give me a summary of wots bin happening on WUAM. thanx a lot cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by LarryO2(f): 10:13am On May 24, 2006
I'm not a very good narrator, but I'll try to put yesterday's episode as best as I can.
Mariano had to leave for Madrid immediately, cos he wanted to leave the council and Paloma soonest. So, Paloma had to take Mariano's place in London as the Deligate and not assistant again.
Marcia called Fabian on phone to inform him about the woman that had a child for him and Babbara was there when Fabian was receiving the call.
Miguel was stranded in an hotel cos he couldn't foot his bill and cos his credit card was empty/canceled. He told the hotel attendants not to rough handle him because he is a Sanchez Serrano, that if he can make it home he is capable of buying the whole hotel and the workers with the family money. His car key and cell phone were seized and he was instructed to come back for them when he has the money to pay for his bill. Constanza called him and demanded to speak with Berenice. Miguel took Berenice jweleries to a buyer and they were bought 6,000dols.
Meanwhile, Diego was able to get the money Miguel demanded for, but when he called Miguel's cell phone, he was unable to answer the call cos it was during the time the attendants were rough handling him. Diego believed Miguel didn't want to pick his call, so he decided to leave everything for police and not to make any transaction with Miguel again.
The hotel attendant called the grandmother's house to report Miguel, so Daniella and Diana called Diego to inform him that Miguel was found but they were unable to talk to him. Daniella told them that in case Miguel comes back, he should be detained because he kidnapped her nephew.
Angela caught Juan Franscisco and Magarita where they were having breakfast and she threaghtened him that she will leave him pennyless because of what she will demand as condition for their divorce.
Martha confessed to Paloma that she loved Mariano.
Fabian went to Macial and Macial told him to divorce Babbara.
Mariano came back and told Paloma that she couldn't leave without saying goodbye to her.
I think thatz how far I can remember.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Tessyme: 1:02pm On May 24, 2006
Thanks. It's good you narrated the episode. You did well and quite understandable. For the next episode I hope Diego will get Miguel and ask him where berenice is. Then he will understand that life is not all about cheating and having your way. Miguel doesn't worth the baby only yesterday he told the little baby that he is going to make a lot of money from him.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by annmarien(f): 1:10pm On May 24, 2006
@Larry o, u rilly did a good job in the narration.people like us now understand what has been happening. I ope mariano will know how much martha loves him before he goes. kudos to all CSM fans and pls continue updating us. luv u all wink
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by dammybee(f): 1:33pm On May 24, 2006
@Larry O,
Thank you very much, I appreciate you. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by spikelord(m): 4:21pm On May 24, 2006
Haven't seen a furious Carlos Fontalvo before, but the one of yesterday was really upset. He slapped Marcia just because of the stupid thing she did!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by spikelord(m): 4:23pm On May 24, 2006
How could she have destroyed those Floppies just because Fabian was behaving as if he cared for her?
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Sirpona(m): 11:12pm On May 24, 2006
I'm new in family .And Iam very happy of bening with U people kiss
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Sirpona(m): 11:58pm On May 24, 2006
[color=#000099][/color]Thanx.It is good u narrated the Episode very well.Thanx a lot
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by spikelord(m): 1:06am On May 25, 2006
Now Marcia's stupidity is going to land Paloma in another trouble.

Angela i guess is having it big time.

Fabian is going to come up with another scandal this time!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Christino(m): 6:54am On May 25, 2006
So how did it go
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by ghinikha(f): 8:17am On May 25, 2006
Could Matilde have killed Josephina as Aurelio suspects? If yes, am really sorry for Jeremy and Diana!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by mboya: 9:15am On May 25, 2006
will Diego believe what Aurelio told him about having an affair with his wife? If yes, how will he proove to the family that the heir is not a centures ceranou
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by LarryO2(f): 9:37am On May 25, 2006
[/quote][quote author=ghinikha link=topic=1896.msg380462#msg380462 date=1148541446]
Could Matilde have killed Josephina as Aurelio suspects? If yes, am really sorry for Jeremy and Diana!
That Matilda is surely a witch, I wonder what took that humble and gentle Jeremy to her in the first place. That girl is dangerous, I don't like her at all.
Can someone tell me what Miguel is up to? why is he involving Paloma in this?
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by LarryO2(f): 9:41am On May 25, 2006
Was Macial right when she implicated Paloma? how did she meet Paloma or was she telling lies against Paloma? Please can someone tell me if there is any kind of connection between Macial and Paloma?
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by ghinikha(f): 9:45am On May 25, 2006
mboya:

will Diego believe what Aurelio told him about having an affair with his wife? If yes, how will he proove to the family that the heir is not a centures ceranou
I can see you are new on this forum and it's been long since you watched Cuando Seas Mia last.

Diego knows that Aurelio was sleeping with Berenice but he is not the father of her son. Miguel is.

The boy is not a heir to the Sanches Serrano's fortune because Diego was not his bilogical father and his family will accept him as their heir. However he want to have the boy as his son
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by ghinikha(f): 9:54am On May 25, 2006
Larry O:

Was Macial right when she implicated Paloma? how did she meet Paloma or was she telling lies against Paloma? Please can someone tell me if there is any kind of connection between Macial and Paloma?

Miguel is a desperate man now because of present financial status (no woman to foot his bills), using Paloma as a bait was his last option because she is one person Diego would give his life and money to save.

Marcia just like Miguel is desperate to have Fabian and Paloma is one woman who has really seen Fabian for what he truly is. Using Paloma to blackmail Fabian will make him believe in whatever she told him because Paloma was his Secretary when Eugenia was pregnant. It was even Paloma that advised Fabian to visit Eugenia at home so that she can stop coming to office (El-Cafetalero) to cause a scene
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by LarryO2(f): 10:03am On May 25, 2006
Ghini, thanks. That means Paloma is in fresh trouble with Fabian. I realy pity her, moving from one trouble to another. This Sanchez Serrano family is even too full of problem, If not because of love, somebody should please advice Paloma to run away from that family. Despite their money, I don't pray my worst enemy should be a member of that family. Accoding to a yoruba adage "Ile ola ni iyonu" There is trouble in a rich home.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by ghinikha(f): 10:22am On May 25, 2006
Larry, I guess you are right but you see the problem is not the family but the kind of woman some of them married. Fabian is not really that bad, though greedy and arrogant but imagine having someone like Angela as a mother and Barbara for a wife.  Real bad combination. I really pity him because they will ruin his life
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Nobody: 10:39am On May 25, 2006
good day all
im really new here. i love when you are mine. but so far i have not being watching it. pls can anybody pls tell what happened in yesterdays episode
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by spikelord(m): 1:28pm On May 25, 2006
Fabian is really going to lay low now but Paloma's hot- temper won't make her explain things appropriately to Fabian!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by spikelord(m): 1:32pm On May 25, 2006
Angela : I do think her jobless self will come out of that family empty-handed
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by LarryO2(f): 2:08pm On May 25, 2006
[/quote][quote author=ghinikha link=topic=1896.msg380650#msg380650 date=1148548964]
Larry, I guess you are right but you see the problem is not the family but the kind of woman some of them married. Fabian is not really that bad, though greedy and arrogant but imagine having someone like Angela as a mother and Barbara for a wife. Real bad combination. I really pity him because they will ruin his life
You don't realy know Fabian, he is a bad man to the core (but permit me to say he is my best actor of WUAM) his father even said it that Fabian has been a bad boy since childhood, arrongant and careless in everything. So, the combination of Babbara and Angela in his life just improved his bad xter, u know.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by dammybig(f): 3:54pm On May 25, 2006
I'm an ardent fan of when u are mine . dat one of the reason i joined.i can forsee an uneasiness in fabian cos he know what it means for paloma to know some secrets about him dat he doesnot even know. he might start looking for paloma's friendship. and barbara mighr lose fabian at the end of it all
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by dammybig(f): 3:58pm On May 25, 2006
please can somebody tell dat stupid diego to forget about the baby.dat will bring another series of probs for the family. he should think about the problem caused by miguil in casnblamca
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by jummi(f): 5:00pm On May 25, 2006
hello Everyone

Am jummi, am new here and from what i have seen so far, i have really missed out.Poor miiiiiiiiii sad. But then i would love for someone to update me on happenings in WHEN YOU ARE MINE. You guys are doing great keep it up.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by ghinikha(f): 5:14pm On May 25, 2006
Do you really believe Angela will have the gut to file for divorce.  Like Juan Francisco told Margarita "I have heard that same line for several years"

You know, I really enjoyed the way Innes trashed her yesterday in the presence of her daughter in-law - Barbara.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by ghinikha(f): 5:27pm On May 25, 2006
@ dammybig
Diego is one person in that soap who is always busy doing nothing. .  First it was fighting with Paloma  in El-Cafetalero without looking at the documents giving to him by Rafelis to sign.

Secondly, fighting over Paloma with Mariano while unknowing trapped in a loveless marriage because of a son who is not even his.

Now that he has Paloma, Berenice and the son is out of his life, he is busy chasing after Miguel for a son that is not even his while his Coffee Field is in serious crises.

I think he should be grateful for having people like Innes, Daniella, George and Jeremy around. If not he would have been food for the DOGS - (Fabina, the witches and Migeul).

I really like Diego but he pisses me off most of the time!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Modups1(f): 6:04pm On May 25, 2006
ghinika my dear, you have said it all.
i thought i was d only one dat thought this way.

instead of diego 2 settle down and sort out his life dat is crumbling around him, he is busy chasing shadows.

i can understand his attachment to the baby but for God's sake his hacienda is about to crash!!!

he doesn't seem 2 realise dat his whole world has all but ended instead he is chasing miguel & negotiating money he does not have. when he pays miguel off, wat money will he, paloma & d baby feed with angry angry
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by uzygirl(f): 6:42pm On May 25, 2006
I'm annoyed with Paloma. Why does she keep patronizing Mariano and giving him hope, yet she doesn't love him. Does she not see what she is doing to the poor man's heart?
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by tox(f): 8:10pm On May 25, 2006
Am happy it's going on well in the room for almost a week now i know not watz happening cos i was tired to the bed am happy am getting better and thanx to jed.i for dis wrong behaviour towards me,and blessed are d people who notice my not being regula,and welcome new member d way i was welcomed is d best way to welcome you the room is really d best place to be with ginika updating and getting angry if u post twices grin!xpressing my feelings and thanx to those that wil say thanx to my post and shocked to those dat will reject it grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (87) (Reply)

ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... / Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years / Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.