Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,983 members, 7,922,394 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 06:30 AM

Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' - TV/Movies (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' (341068 Views)

Cuando Seas Mia / The Whole Story. 'Cuandos Seas Mia" Summaries: Hope You All Would Enjoy It / Cuando Seas Mia (when U Are Mine) Now Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (87) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by spikelord(m): 10:50am On Jun 01, 2006
Of course, I remembered Miguel telling Berenice that Diana was just an investment to him!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by omozehio(f): 11:01am On Jun 01, 2006
Miguel  the smooth operator indeed (PERFECT NAME) will look for  a way out any how.

infact, i dont know what Diego's problem is, he is just too fast for himself. He will not hear well before he  acts too bad.

For Marcia, she does know what she is playing with yet, by the time she realises it, she will regret it badly. Come to think of it the mother warned her.she thinks FABIAN LOVES her. i feel so sorry for her.

For Babara, i think she derseve all that happen to her, this will make her close her mouth for a while and is dumb to think that Paloma will dance with her.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by omozehio(f): 11:06am On Jun 01, 2006
Ricardo is a disgrace, he think he can eat his cake and have it.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Modups1(f): 11:15am On Jun 01, 2006
ghinika u r correct bout marcia, i dont understand dis obsession with fabian

God bless daniella, she is d only hope 4 her family!

i also felt sorry 4 barbara, wat fabian did was really cruel
in d end guess they all deserve wat they get, dis just shows dat wat goes around comes around.

hey spkelord pls can u watch d language thanks
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Mildred(f): 4:04pm On Jun 01, 2006
Hey friends, I really love the episodes we watching now. just dat i feel 4 Barbara and
Diana, welll, i really admire Daniella who is the most reasonable of all the Senchez Serrano ladies,
Luv u all
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by desiretom(f): 5:11pm On Jun 01, 2006
i felt sorry for barbra too, her whole world is going upside down, and not even a friend to confide in, thats really terrible. but she deserves what coming to her. marcia is happy now i guess, but do you think its gonna last?/
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by rasque(m): 5:43pm On Jun 01, 2006
i don't feel sorry 4 barbara cos she deserves it and 2 think with time fabian and is family won't get 2 know about her lies den she's a fool. yes i agree with u dat daniella is d only resonable person in their family. but i feel sorry 4 berenice and as 4 her father he's a huge disgrace.also miguel is nothing but a gold digger but i also wish that jeremy amd diana get 2gether very soon
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Tink: 5:55pm On Jun 01, 2006
I am a huge fan of Cuando seas mia in Thailand. It was so strange that this soap opera was fin at Episode 193. I knew that all stories is fin at Episode 238. The weird thing is the story at the end wasn't the same that I read from www.novelahitz.com or www.network54.com.

In Thailand, this soap opera was fin today and the story was very short. I'm so confused and really want to know what happened. Could anyone tell me about this soap and how many episodes that show in your country?

Thank you guys smiley
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by justme3(m): 7:54pm On Jun 01, 2006
men its like dat soap opera has jazzed me my day isn't complete without it
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by hotlegs1: 9:48pm On Jun 01, 2006
i am a member of this club. how come i don't get replies to my questions.i don't get to see my name on the fan list.is there something else i'm suppose to do?
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by hotlegs1: 10:15pm On Jun 01, 2006
i hope someone will give me a lowdown of what happened tonight.ait is yet t show on dstv.gosh i miss paloma so much.thanks guys 4 all the updates.its really helpful.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by rasque(m): 10:18pm On Jun 01, 2006
pls can someone tell me wat fabian is doing in paloma's house
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by hotlegs1: 10:32pm On Jun 01, 2006
rasque can u pls update me on what happened.i just noticed u're on line now
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by bunnyboo: 9:25am On Jun 02, 2006
TO  TINK

I'M  A  FAN  IN  THAILAND  TOO.BUT  I  MISS  THE  LAST  EPISODE.DOES  IT  REALLY

FINISH?PLEASE  TELL  ME  WHAT 'S  GOING  ON.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by spikelord(m): 9:30am On Jun 02, 2006
Modups!:

hey spkelord please can u watch d language thanks

I don't understand you!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Jalal(m): 10:39am On Jun 02, 2006
@Tink and Bunnyboo, its a shame that they didnt show it to the end in ur country Thailand. I hope that doesnt happen here!!!!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by buzzybee: 10:42am On Jun 02, 2006
Hi Guys,

This is the first time I post on this forum. I come from thailand. Just want to let you know that "When You Are Mine" has finished in Thailand. The strange thing is that the story and the ending wasn't the same as the Finale posted online.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Seun(m): 11:00am On Jun 02, 2006
Thanks for sharing. Please don't give us any spoilers so we'll have maximum enjoyment of the soap opera. Yes, the online spoilers are all fake. The events so far have been different from what the spoilers predicted.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by ghinikha(f): 11:22am On Jun 02, 2006
spikelord:

I don't understand you!

Spikelord,

Remember this

"Migueeeeeeeeeeeeel Alphonso Tojeiros!

I am fucking sure he would have ended up spending the whole money he got from Diego!"

You posted it yesterday!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by omozehio(f): 1:13pm On Jun 02, 2006
Hey Guys, well done.
i want to say that Daniella is too much, and very good. she gives everyone what they deserve.

I think Marcia and Fabian will not last. what about Angela, what do you have to say about her. she has no where to turn to, so her only option was to stay with her husband. what a wise decission.

Is it that Fabian is afarid and dont want Babara to destroy him, is that why the new development of staying together?
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Modups1(f): 2:49pm On Jun 02, 2006
ghinika tanx 4 reminding spikelord 4 me.

no need 4 dat kind of language, i feel passionate bout d soap 2.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by ghinikha(f): 5:02pm On Jun 02, 2006
Omozehio,

I don't for once think Barbara will have the courage to destroy Fabian because they are soul mates. Whatever she must have done was for Fabian's sake. They are two of a kind. Fabian just want to make Marcia happy because he needed something from her. He used Barbara fake pregnancy to his full advantage (i.e to please to Marcia by disgracing Barbara in her presence and help him in getting the money from the bank and probablly to stop her father from destroying him.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Olicoco: 5:06pm On Jun 02, 2006
Hello Guy in the house, i believe this is coming to an end since the whole secret has been revealed, also i want to really no what happened to Brenice, they just showed her legs in a mortuary, is she really death or what, I congratulate all Paloma fans, she is getting married finally, as far as Diego has given her ring, she is there live and direct.
Oliver
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Tink: 5:11pm On Jun 02, 2006
To Bunnyboo,

<<moderator says: Spoiler Alert!>>
[size=4pt]Hi! and of course, this soap opera was finished here, in Thailand. At the end of the story( Episode 193 ) began at Marcia came to the court where the judge was deciding that Diego will stay in prison for 8 years. But luckily, Marcia gave the disc for evidence against Fabian. So Fabian was in prison ( he didn't died as I read from many websites at episode 238 )and Diego was an innocent smiley. Miguel was stolen his all money by his new girl friend, Christina ( he wasn't arrested by the polish as I used to read from many website either ). Barbara had nothing and Fabian knew from her in prison that she was pragnant ( again! the story wasn't the same cause Barbara wasn't in prison ). Paloma and Diego got married at the church with happy ending smiley[/size]

You can see this rerun episode at 2 pm on this Monday ( June 5 ) Don't miss it! and we will chat about this soap.

To Buzzybee, I agree with you cause the story wasn't the same as I used to read from many websites. Because from many websites, there were 238 episodes ( but in Thailand had just 193 episodes ) the story they posted until episode 192 were totally the same in Thailand. Just in Thailand episode 193 was fin but from many website has episode 193-238(fin).

However I love this soap and impressed the finale episode  smiley
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by spikelord(m): 9:45pm On Jun 02, 2006
Oh that one!

I thought I insulted you, I'm sorry forumites!

Did I hear you say the SOAP is coming to an end? NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Remember the Chief Matser Planner is coming up with something!

Fabian Sanchez Serranoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo the bastard!

Only little Bernado can tell the truth now!!!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by rasque(m): 12:10am On Jun 03, 2006
hotlega i'm sorry idin't get ur msg yesterday pls can someone update about 2day cos i didn't start adn couldn't finsh either
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by spikelord(m): 1:25am On Jun 03, 2006
U mean Friday's episode?
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by spikelord(m): 1:25am On Jun 03, 2006
U mean Friday's episode?
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Jedi1: 11:36am On Jun 03, 2006
Well, Its Good to be back again. i ve been watching. Wat does Diana think she is doing, Why will she always fall into the wrong hands. Is she too blind to tell her enemies?
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by spikelord(m): 4:45pm On Jun 04, 2006
She can go ahead and kill the baby if she likes!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by sumbo(f): 1:15pm On Jun 05, 2006
hey all
i hope this is not the end of Diana, y didnt jeremy warn her atleast they have the feeling that she killed hosefina the look was so scary.
solodad was bz looking at the form she did not c that person they are looking for on the noitce board.

i hope it will finish soooonnn
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Raheemah(f): 2:24pm On Jun 05, 2006
Can someone tell me what Fabian was doing at Paloma's door. Also an update on Friday's episode please.

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (87) (Reply)

ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... / Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years / Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.