Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,253 members, 7,950,341 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 12:23 PM

Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' - TV/Movies (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' (341948 Views)

Cuando Seas Mia / The Whole Story. 'Cuandos Seas Mia" Summaries: Hope You All Would Enjoy It / Cuando Seas Mia (when U Are Mine) Now Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (87) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by omozehio(f): 12:18pm On May 30, 2006
I pray with u aderaskeey that AIT should get out of hospital and conitnue. we come against all these obstacles.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by ghinikha(f): 1:13pm On May 30, 2006
It is not good to allow oneself to get addicted to something. This AIT problem is really making me sick and the worst of all is that ONLY them (AIT) has the cure.

So make we siddon de luk while the prayer warriors keep up with their prayers!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by omozehio(f): 1:23pm On May 30, 2006
What did AIT say the problem is this time, I think someone need to see them. i strongly believe they will be on aur today. i really earger to see what decision Diego will take about the BABY, maybe he will asked Pauloma's mother to keep him
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by delarontus(f): 2:48pm On May 30, 2006
AIT is working in Abuja and they have been showing the soap. On friday, Diego took the baby to Paloma's house where Soledad scolded Diego for not keeping the baby warm enough. She was sweet with the baby to everyone's surprise but she reminded them that Ricardo was not her grandson and that Paloma and Diego needed to have children of thier own.

Diego took Paloma to a church to be wedded but the priest informed them that they cannot be joined until Diego annuls his marriage to Berenice. He said that the marriage was not consumated which means that it was invalid in the first place.

Marcia has made up her mind to destroy Fabian by giving the floppy diskettes to her father. Diana told Ines she was returning to the hacienda but Ines warned her that she might meet Diego with the baby there since he didn't spend the night in his apartment. She also told her never to return to her house if she does not change her attitude to the baby who is innocent.

Fabian is worried about his discovery of Barbara's lie that she is pregnant. Angela told Juan that she wants shares of El Cafetelero as part of her alimony but Juan told her she is not a member of the family as stipulated in his father's will therefore she cannot get the shares. She was mad with him.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by beyunce(f): 2:56pm On May 30, 2006
WATAGUAN

wats good
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by annmarien(f): 3:15pm On May 30, 2006
@Delarontus, thanks a million 4 friday's updates.pls could anyone be so kind as to inform us about monday's episode. grin
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by delarontus(f): 3:55pm On May 30, 2006
That is monday's episode. I can't remember what happened on friday.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by omozehio(f): 4:26pm On May 30, 2006
Thanks a million Delarontus for the update, that was good. i thought as much that Ricardo will be taken to soledad. It like everything is trying to fall in place. I hope there would be no more obstacles on their way apart from Diego's marriage.

Even if Diana decide to leave the country, one thing is sure, she will not forget what has happen. i just believe she should take everything easy and start a new life because that is what she needs right now.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Sirpona(m): 10:50pm On May 30, 2006
roup[color=#006600][/color]Hi to my friend in this group and I'm very greatfull for how Delarontus on how she up dated us today THANX alot
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Sirpona(m): 10:54pm On May 30, 2006
can any one update me today Episode [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by delarontus(f): 10:59am On May 31, 2006
This is tuesday's episode. Ines has blessed Diego and Paloma's union. Soledad warned Paloma on the implications of taking Ricardo as her son because according to her being a mother is not only changing diapers but being there for the baby through thick and thin and for all times. Diego has agreed to go to London with Paloma, she was so ecstatic about it!

Diana arrived at the hacienda to find Jeremy trying to evacuate all the coffee beans. She was surprised to find everybody working late. Jeremy explained to her that Miguel sold all the oxychloride so there's mildew on the plantation and all the cherries must be picked in order to avoid a spread. She blamed herself for all the problems and offered to help. She even wanted to work as a collector but Leonora told her it wasn't an easy task. She decided to give the workers drinks to relieve their rension and found Matilda among them. Matilda said she only came to help since Jeremy had helped her in the past. Jeremy is very suspicious about her but he kept it away from Diana.

Fabian called Marcia to thank her for helping him find his son and begged to talk to her because he wanted a favour from her. She changed her mind and called him. He told her about Barbara's fake pregnancy but Marcia begged him to allow her deal with Barbara. Barbara went to Marcia's house to find Fabian because she had become suspicious and was following him. There was a drama between Barbara and Marcia after which Fabian came out to tell Barbara to leave his house before he gets back there. He told her it was over between them. Barbara promised him that it was not going to be easy to get a divorce from her and that she will deal with Fabian. She also threatened him but he called her bluffs.

Fabian proceeded to his house with Marcia and found his father, brother, mother and Barbara waiting for him. They asked Marcia to leave since it was a family problem but Fabian asked her to stay and asked Barbara to leave instead. Fabian exposed Barbara's fake pregnancy before all of them and she was shocked. She cried and cried.

Berenice and Miguel's things arrived at Diego's apartment. Diego went through them and found Miguel's cell phone. He called to find the last international number called from the phine and got Berenice's parents. Her mother wanted to speak desperately with her but Diego told her she wasn't with him neither was she with Miguel. He began to wonder where she was.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by spikelord(m): 11:16am On May 31, 2006
I think Soledad'll be somehow relieved if she learns about the fact that Berenice is dead at least, Paloma would be able to take care of Ricardito as her son peacefully!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by spikelord(m): 11:18am On May 31, 2006
AIT's partially back!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by annmarien(f): 11:31am On May 31, 2006
thanks once again Delarontus for the update. too bad i missed it i would sure av loved to see barbara weeping like a little baby cry ,well i kinda of feel for her but lying about being pregnant was really a dumb idea.for someone who likes scamming, she reall didn't think this one through. well i'm glad ricardo is now with his rightful father n ines has blessed diego n paloma's union but they aren't getting married so easily or so fast either . now the last crisis is the fictitious exports saga. embarassed well peeps we gotta wait n see, luv ya all
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by tox(f): 11:46am On May 31, 2006
girl thanx thatz a really big opps from you i hope you keep it up since we can all depend on ur way of story line is nice knowing u watch the soap thanx again and to our new forums welcome again! grin
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by ghinikha(f): 5:04pm On May 31, 2006
Yesterday episode was so great

1. Innes blessed the union between Diego and Paloma
2. Dianne asking what it takes one to be a "Collector" because she wants to become one to be able to save her brother (Diego)'s coffee field.
3. Juan Francisco explaning to Angela her real position in the Sanches-Serrano's family
4. Angela turning to Bernado (by trying to blackmail him into believing that she Loves him) when Fabian failed to help her, of course Bernado was not that dumb.
5. Ricardo loosing all the money he stole from Diego on Cards
6. Diego finally getting a lead on Ricardo's whereabout
7. Finally the final showdown between Marcina, Barbara, Fabian and their SON (fake pregnancy). For once I really enjoyed watching Marcia.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by jksilver(f): 5:36pm On May 31, 2006
yes i was so happy about d disgrace of barbra and 4 diego and paloma. i wish jeremy and diana would get 2gether very soon
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by spikelord(m): 10:42pm On May 31, 2006
It'll take a long time for them to get together again (Jeremy and Diana) cuz of the frequent appearance of Matilda at CasaBlanca!

Hey, what's Elena goinna do? Barbara is right in front of her!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by spikelord(m): 10:44pm On May 31, 2006
Is it me or Marcia gave the fake Floppy disks to her mother?
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Sirpona(m): 12:01am On Jun 01, 2006
Delarontus thanx alot for all U are doing on Forum .
I'm very happy for having someone like u in.
when ever I ask of updating thanx alot again.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Sirpona(m): 12:19am On Jun 01, 2006
What is wrong with diego every time He use to be fraster than his shadow
He would have Barbra and paloma to kill Fabian.
And every thing is on Diego's head about the thing them when he and paloma are working together.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by spikelord(m): 3:11am On Jun 01, 2006
What will happen tomorrow really matters hun!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by jksilver(f): 9:12am On Jun 01, 2006
yes don't mind diego he is always aggressive and as for marcia she gave her mother the fake flopy disk. I'm so happy now dat AIT is back and better so i could see things clearly. thank god 4 magerita cos she would be sacked as soon as fabian buys el cafetelerio and i hope d bank will grant diego the loan
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by beyunce(f): 10:01am On Jun 01, 2006
Well thank God for Margarita u say?

She still got a long way to go Den.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Modups1(f): 10:18am On Jun 01, 2006
spikelord u r correct, marcia gave her mum fake disks
she is sooooooooooooo stuuuuuupid

of course diego was his classic self again, rushing into fabians office without hearing d whole jist first
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by ghinikha(f): 10:21am On Jun 01, 2006
jk silver:

yes don't mind diego he is always aggressive and as for marcia she gave her mother the fake flopy disk. I'm so happy now that AIT is back and better so i could see things clearly. thank god 4 magerita because she would be sacked as soon as fabian buys el cafetelerio and i hope d bank will grant diego the loan
Please can someone tell me, of what use is Marcia in this soap.  I mean what is her role?  A scapegoat? a cheap imitation of woman/ or what?  She is just too dumb!  Imagine giving her father fake diskette in favour of a man who has and is still using her to get what he wants!  
First Fabian used her to throw Barabra out of the house and she is happy not remembering the fact that she has made Fabian to accept a boy who is not his son as his heir.  So tell me what then  is the difference between what she has done and Barbara's fake pregnancy?IShe really annoying.

What is Matilda upto dressing like Diana? Is her "uncle" still alive or what?

Kudos to Daniella, she always has a way of hitting the nail direct on the head - she really gave it to Fabian yesterday.

It seems to me that Paloma is now more interested in solving her personal problem than facing her job at the council or going to London

Mather as the new Image Maker in the Coffee council is really cute.  I never knew she is that beautiful.  Pity though, Mariano is there to see her.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by spikelord(m): 10:27am On Jun 01, 2006
YES, GHINIKA,

Marcia is too dead for my likings, I thought the Floppy she gave her father were the duplicated ones but I never knew they were the fake ones!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by gentleone(f): 10:27am On Jun 01, 2006
yes oo, martha looked real cute with her hair down.
marcia is stupid and will soon realize it.
i felt sorry for babara yesterday sha as fabian exposed her
ángela too is on her own with no one to turn to(what a pity)
i doubt if the banks will grant the loan n i dont think diego will be going to london at all
cant wait to watch today's episode
what has happened to miguel?
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by spikelord(m): 10:29am On Jun 01, 2006
Migueeeeeeeeeeeeel Alphonso Tojeiros!

I am fucking sure he would have ended up spending the whole money he got from Diego!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by gentleone(f): 10:34am On Jun 01, 2006
umm, ,the smooth operator himself! i bet he has squandered the money and will soon show up again cool
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by spikelord(m): 10:46am On Jun 01, 2006
Maybe this time he's going to tell Diego to give him some money so that he can provide the missing frums of Oxychloride! grin grin
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by ghinikha(f): 10:48am On Jun 01, 2006
He may probably be  looking for another woman to dig his claws on before staging a comeback in Diego and Paloma's life.

What do you think of Ricardo, Berenice father?  To me he is a sorry example of fatherhood!

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (87) (Reply)

ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... / Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years / Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.