Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,462 members, 7,920,766 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 12:20 PM

Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' - TV/Movies (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' (341020 Views)

Cuando Seas Mia / The Whole Story. 'Cuandos Seas Mia" Summaries: Hope You All Would Enjoy It / Cuando Seas Mia (when U Are Mine) Now Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (87) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by tox(f): 7:15pm On May 13, 2006
sorry guyz have not been around i need to kwn wat happen on fri plz at least for the first time,i was with flo so plz can anybody help,i really loved the beating u know wo fe bo lo wo oh,but deigo no gree mo ejoy she e mo grin,don't mind me i don't know yoruba oh! grin
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by spikelord(m): 11:51pm On May 13, 2006
Abi Tox! Je kin ko e ni Yoruba!

I quite agree with the person who said the Sanchez Serranos are the most scandalous family in Mexico according to the soap! Haha

Still waiting for what Barbara will come home to tell Fabian!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Jedi1: 3:32pm On May 14, 2006
Hey Tox, Welcome back. Where have you been. Pls, can someone tell me, where in Gods name Migual thinks he is going with the baby. I know babra, fabian and co might be selfish, but he is a stupid player and extreemly proud and selfish.

I know Avieneda, would be suprise if Mrs. Inez actually supports Paloma, Ie wanting her to stay back. But come to think of it Mather is a very beautiful girl tripping for mr Sans.

Well, hope Diego controls himself.

Take care all
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Jedi1: 3:35pm On May 14, 2006
@ TOX,

HAPPY BUFF DAY to you! Have a wonderful day!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by tox(f): 4:15pm On May 14, 2006
jed grin,sorry i never knew dat was ur id,really it was yomflo that brought me here and i wonder why he's not on and i have few mins left and plz don't tell me it's miguel that took the monkey pikin,cos am surprise how manage sad
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Jedi1: 4:28pm On May 14, 2006
Yeah Tox that was the last sceen they aired on Friday, So we'll see wat happened moro!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by amodu(m): 11:01am On May 15, 2006
@ Tox long time

Diego shouldnt have allow MIGUEL to take the baby, Diego is a full, am very sure that if not for Diana that slap Berenice Diego wont have beat Miguel.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by DOYI: 11:20am On May 15, 2006
Amodu, no way!
Diego still would have beaten the hell out of Miguel without Diana starting it, u know hes got a terrible temper, almost like Palomas. Anyway, he did the best by letting Berenice and Miguel have the baby, thats wat i call unselfish love, he thot of wat would be best for the baby instead of thinking of his own selfish end .Its still better for the baby to be with his mother than be in an orphanage.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Jedi1: 11:27am On May 15, 2006
Thanks Doyi, for pointing that out to Amodu, Diego with the options before him made a good decision leaving the baby with his Mother. and of course, Miguel being very selfish did not take the baby because he loved him but because he could make money with the child, his own child, Well that is very selfish. sad
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by dpatriot(m): 12:25pm On May 15, 2006
what the Bleep is wrong with AIT skippin back and fort this show with too many commercials and latter they might hang is on like the passion angry, so so crazy dey jsut dont seem to understand after wen u're mine suspense AIT adds there, IMAGINE
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by beyunce(f): 12:28pm On May 15, 2006
well i think i enjoyed them repeating it.
Cos it will even help those that miss the thrusday
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Raheemah(f): 1:20pm On May 15, 2006
@ Beyunce
Please can you give me the gist of friday's episode. PHCN decided to hold power at exactly 7.00 pm in my area.
thanks
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by beyunce(f): 1:42pm On May 15, 2006
If u watched it on Thursday u did nt really missed anything.
Cos they started from the place that Diego and Diana beat the hell out of Berenice and Miguel.
Then they showed Paloma telling her boss that she as decided to go with Mr sans.
Then Miguel and Berenice went to an hotel. while Berenice was having her bath Miguel stole Her money and passport and her jewelry. and finally took the Baby.

Hop this is helpful
Welcome to nairaland
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Raheemah(f): 4:54pm On May 15, 2006
@ Beyunce
Thank you very much. I really appreciate it.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Christino(m): 6:03pm On May 15, 2006
Aren't they eva gon do bonanza on this show, coz if not, i aint watching!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by justkunmi(m): 6:35pm On May 15, 2006
i dont like this soap one bit. i dont know if its only me cos i'm like the only one that does not like paloma. anyone else out dere he doesnt dig paloma?
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by yomflo(m): 8:42pm On May 15, 2006
I met someone online her name is Tosin y'all might not know her that much but having her around you makes you the luckiest man on earth and i think i'm the luckiest guy on Nairaland.**giggles**. I know this is not the right place to type this: But i just think i have to express my feeling here and i want all the Nairalander to know. I love Tosin. She's too lovely i want all my friends too see it that's why i'm typing it here. Holla. Tosin is the best thing that happened to me on the Last day of April.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by tox(f): 8:54pm On May 15, 2006
well my lovers of poloma grin,not lovers of friends cheesy,how can u think a mother will let his only son,stay a bit far from him ,when not dead n even in the grave lipsrsealed,like me i can't let yomi not see me for a day oh wink,cos my own self day my body jedi if na u ko sad,u go gree! ;D8),deigo should at least leave them oh shocked,and as for miguel,i know they r many of us here who like money mo than our hand grin,if u get d oppotunity u go let am go,abeg, ! every body get bad side for dis life undecided,my own be say! my own na my na cheesy, i no dey share love,becos loving deigo yomi is not a sin!jedi i no say i no lie,ewo to so wo eyo wo,na weti d soap mean grin
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by tox(f): 8:55pm On May 15, 2006
bye it's time oh grin
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by spikelord(m): 12:13am On May 16, 2006
Time for Berenice to die iight?

Or time for us to party?
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by beyunce(f): 8:16am On May 16, 2006
i think both.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by kabby(m): 8:28am On May 16, 2006
Pls o, PHCN decided to hold their fire yesterday angry angry, so somebody should pls post yesterday episode summary.

How far about Paloma has she travelled, what about Berenice, her son Diana, Daniela and Miguel

Waiting to read from you guys.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by beyunce(f): 8:31am On May 16, 2006
Berenice she is dead.
Miguel ran with the baby.
And later showed up at diego's place.
Diego wanted to beat the hell out of him, but Jorge latore was there to stop that.
thats all i can say.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by dammybee(f): 9:22am On May 16, 2006
Oh my God, what kill Berenice where was her lover and what happened to the baby boy?
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by beyunce(f): 9:27am On May 16, 2006
Berenice died when she was chasing miguel cos he ran with her baby.

then a truck hit her, Miguel is so wicked he could nt even do anything, he stood there and pretended like he never knew her and took of with the car and baby.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by sehu(f): 9:31am On May 16, 2006
hi all fellows. was up?

hi beyunce how are u doin?
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by beyunce(f): 9:34am On May 16, 2006
Am Kool.
welcome to nairaland
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by tox(f): 11:39am On May 16, 2006
hi guyz cheesy,well as 4 those dat didn't watch it,miguel saw d san's family at d recption floor,and ran up to inform berinices,getting there she asked d nanny who told her berinices was havin having her,so he closed the door and took all berinice valuables,like money passport and lotz with the baby,but me i worder how him take pass door when berinice start to dey porsue am, undecided,and inmmidieatly,sans family enter room,now wah oh!and d nanny told then excaulty wat happened,is dat not funny!and deigo was not him self,they wanted to invite the police but deigo stoped them and told them to wait for 24 hours just as if,he knew d guy will run back for money deigo decieds all miguels credit card be blocked n berinices own left,my taking a decission of is,daina begs deigo for every thing,and both left the room deigo and lotoro talked and not long miguel arrived after leting berinice death and crying like a fool wat d guy cry yeeeeeee moooooooo gbeeeeeeee, kiiiiiii leeeee leeeriiii,even d moomn was shakinglol!deigo almost beat him but he was stop dainela went to talk to poloma about d travelling and herold tells sans wat happened and he felt like boasting!and poloma tried to think cos she has nothing really to say cos she might be saying bye from tomorrow!but i doubt!bye room
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Mildred(f): 2:39pm On May 16, 2006
Hey Forumites, longest time. yesterday's episode was so interesting but do any one of u think Paloma will leave for London,Leavin Diego with all his wahala? Wat do think will happen now that the coffe farm is being burnt,

I feel for Diego
Luv u all
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by lovlina: 3:36pm On May 16, 2006
pls can u tell me the full details of the story
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by iza: 3:43pm On May 16, 2006
hey guys i hear that juancho will go to jail can anyone tell me why? when paloma found out that diego is in prison what will she do? smiley
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by iza: 3:47pm On May 16, 2006
hey guys i hear that juancho will go to jail can anyone tell me why? when paloma finds out that diego is in prison what will she do? lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (87) (Reply)

ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... / Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years / Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.