Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,822 members, 7,872,756 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:10 PM

Oscar Pistorius: The Final Countdown - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Oscar Pistorius: The Final Countdown (12717 Views)

Oscar Pistorius Charged With Murder Of Reeva Steenkamp / Pistorius Crushed His Girlfriend's Skull Before Shooting Her / Oscar Pistorius Charged With Premeditated Murder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oscar Pistorius: The Final Countdown by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 10, 2014
pickabeau1: Click like here if you think he's NOT guilty

where is coogar? cheesy
Re: Oscar Pistorius: The Final Countdown by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 10, 2014
Countdown to what? It's not like he can get the death penalty.
Re: Oscar Pistorius: The Final Countdown by jahlove4jah: 9:17pm On Sep 10, 2014
Inik: He is Guilty. Judging from all the evidence presented in the case proceedings, i think he knew what he was doing when he fired the shots that killed her.
. Common sense will definitely tell you that it was premeditated shooting. You can't continue to shoot when the perceived intruder never. Replied. He can't as well tell me that her girl friend never shouted at some point.

2 Likes

Re: Oscar Pistorius: The Final Countdown by legba1(m): 9:21pm On Sep 10, 2014
Ow on earth do u want to justify a clear case of murder, you cant call about 3 or 4 shots fired a "mistake he regrets". He fired to kill and not even to disarm or incapacitate the "intruder". Judge, pls put him behind bars for donkeys years.
Re: Oscar Pistorius: The Final Countdown by fyneboi79(m): 9:21pm On Sep 10, 2014
Neinah: He's not guilty. The South African government is guilty for allowing civilians to own guns. Aside that, Pistorious should be cut some slacks, the poor guy has no legs, its only natural for him to react when he feels his life is under threat. Its a pity Reeva had to die tho, she was a victim of circumstance.
I am not suprised this nonsensical statement is coming from a girl who is obviously oblivious of facts of d case.

5 Likes

Re: Oscar Pistorius: The Final Countdown by ejiro2130(m): 9:21pm On Sep 10, 2014
Neinah: He's not guilty. The South African government is guilty for allowing civilians to own guns. Aside that, Pistorious should be cut some slacks, the poor guy has no legs, its only natural for him to react when he feels his life is under threat. Its a pity Reeva had to die tho, she was a victim of circumstance.

If you know the rate of armed attack in SA, you will come back and delete your post.

1 Like

Re: Oscar Pistorius: The Final Countdown by coolegbo(m): 9:21pm On Sep 10, 2014
hmmm...Oscar, Oscar, Oscar. Let God's will be done. I pity him though, i guess the trial times has changed him (he is remorseful each time i see him on screen)

1 Like

Re: Oscar Pistorius: The Final Countdown by iswallker(m): 9:22pm On Sep 10, 2014
uken73: Poor guy. The little I listened to this case. This is a very difficult one. The guy could be guilty and it may have been a mistake. I would hate to be the judge to decide this case. You may be sentencing the guy for a mistake he seriously regrets and is internally eaten up by guilt or you may be setting free someone who carefully planned and executed a murder. Those who feel he's guilty (most likely to include the lady's family) won't forgive you for it.

May God give the Judge/Judges wisdom.

Common guy..how often have u opened fire when u hear noise in ur rest room...common... grin

Its a bad case being made to look good cause its pistorious...a celebrity...

2 Likes

Re: Oscar Pistorius: The Final Countdown by ejiro2130(m): 9:23pm On Sep 10, 2014
fyneboi79: I am not suprised this nonsensical statement is coming from a girl who is obviously oblivious of facts of d case.

What has her gender got to do with her post?
Re: Oscar Pistorius: The Final Countdown by ejiro2130(m): 9:24pm On Sep 10, 2014
fyneboi79: I am not suprised this nonsensical statement is coming from a girl who is obviously oblivious of facts of d case.

What has her gender got to with her post?
Re: Oscar Pistorius: The Final Countdown by ddippset(m): 9:28pm On Sep 10, 2014
legba1: Ow on earth do u want to justify a clear case of murder, you cant call about 3 or 4 shots fired a "mistake he regrets". He fired to kill and not even to disarm or incapacitate the "intruder". Judge, pls put him behind bars for donkeys years.
i think it's the other way round. if i spray shots into my bathroom and there is no response(cry), i'd rather keep firing just in case i missed the 'intruder' but if i hear a cry, be it from my fiancee' or an intruder, that's when i'd pause. that's what common sense tells me.

1 Like

Re: Oscar Pistorius: The Final Countdown by fyneboi79(m): 9:32pm On Sep 10, 2014
ddippset: i think it's the other way round. if i spray shots into my bathroom and there is no response(cry), i'd rather keep firing just in case i missed the 'intruder' but if i hear a cry, be it from my fiancee' or an intruder, that's when i'd pause. that's what common sense tells me.
When ‎u woke up,first tin to do is to tell d person ‎u slept beside to stay out of sight.And if she's not there in bed then ‎u hear a noise in d rest room..........use ur common senseundecided

5 Likes

Re: Oscar Pistorius: The Final Countdown by hardeyemor(m): 9:35pm On Sep 10, 2014
Oga oooo
Re: Oscar Pistorius: The Final Countdown by ddippset(m): 9:43pm On Sep 10, 2014
fyneboi79: When ‎u woke up,first tin to do is to tell d person ‎u slept beside to stay out of sight.And if she's not there in bed then ‎u hear a noise in d rest room..........use ur common senseundecided
dont insult! i tell u, man does not know it all, judges do not know it all, lawyers do not know it all, only Almighty God knows it all. in life anything is possible. i paint you a picture. oscar pistorious might have been hearing reeva wake up every night, 365 nights in a year to go to the loo. something could have happened that night and he didnt hear her leave for the loo. he gets awakened by a strange noise in the middle of the night, he gets terrified, in his sub conscious he didnt hear reeva leave and he is very sure she is bed side. he takes his gun and heads straight to the bathroom. even if this scenerio is only 1% possible, it could have been that way. as for me i wouldnt claim to know it all or be too smart like so many people on this site, i just pray let karma come in; if he's guilty let him pay for it, if he's innocent let him be aqcuitted.
Re: Oscar Pistorius: The Final Countdown by kobonaire(m): 9:46pm On Sep 10, 2014
YorubaJesus: Very guilty, too guilty, infact guilty is an understatement.
grin grin for your post and grin grin for your NL handle
Re: Oscar Pistorius: The Final Countdown by Neinah(f): 9:49pm On Sep 10, 2014
jahlove4jah: . Did you follow his defence?

Not quite... I missed that part. The prosecution was really good tho... Still, I dont think he killed Reeva on purpose.
Re: Oscar Pistorius: The Final Countdown by Neinah(f): 9:49pm On Sep 10, 2014
jahlove4jah: . Did you follow his defence?

Not quite... I missed that part. The prosecution was really good tho... Still I dont think he killed Reeva on purpose.
Re: Oscar Pistorius: The Final Countdown by sulmeza(m): 9:49pm On Sep 10, 2014
Becos he's an high rankin whiteman...he'l walk free,trust me
Re: Oscar Pistorius: The Final Countdown by 50calibre(m): 9:50pm On Sep 10, 2014

Another dumb female with an opinion lol a female like you is going to deliver the verdict tomorrow, how about you acquaint yourself with the facts of the case first, before making loose statements.

His late girlfriend paid for her stupi*dity with her life, despite warnings, she chose to stay with her gun-toting psychotic boyfriend till the day he fired 3 bullets into her.

1 Like

Re: Oscar Pistorius: The Final Countdown by sulmeza(m): 9:50pm On Sep 10, 2014
Terrible mistake my foot...u pointed a gun(a gun,nt a flower) nd pulled d trigger..killin ur gal(nt a stranger),yet sum insane defence attorney are callin dat a mistake?
Re: Oscar Pistorius: The Final Countdown by ckhelvin: 9:52pm On Sep 10, 2014
sweetheart it's like you haven't been following pistorious trials..his neighbors were actually brought to court to testify on their path wah happened and it was being said that his girlfriend actually screamed before she was shot down now are u tryna say he doesn't know the voice of his very own girlfriend..cut the slack with the poor guy having no legs .,we are humans and irrespective of our social class we are all prone to imperfection..I ain't saying he is guilty or not guilty buh tomorrow would decide his faith..justice must be attained!!..av a nice day

1 Like

Re: Oscar Pistorius: The Final Countdown by fyneboi79(m): 9:52pm On Sep 10, 2014
ddippset: dont insult! i tell u, man does not know it all, judges do not know it all, lawyers do not know it all, only Almighty God knows it all. in life anything is possible. i paint you a picture. oscar pistorious might have been hearing reeva wake up every night, 365 nights in a year to go to the loo. something could have happened that night and he didnt hear her leave for the loo. he gets awakened by a strange noise in the middle of the night, he gets terrified, in his sub conscious he didnt hear reeva leave and he is very sure she is bed side. he takes his gun and heads straight to the bathroom. even if this scenerio is only 1% possible, it could have been that way. as for me i wouldnt claim to know it all or be too smart like so many people on this site, i just pray let karma come in; if he's guilty let him pay for it, if he's innocent let him be aqcuitted.
what's d insult in my argumentFvck ‎u!!! Now that is insult grin
Re: Oscar Pistorius: The Final Countdown by Atmmachine(m): 9:53pm On Sep 10, 2014
He will surely get out of it.
The jury will find him not guilty.

He's lucky he isn't an American citizen.
If he lives in America, by now na death sentence they go give the guy, or they will give him 5 life sentences & allow the inmates to enjoy his fesh nyash

Re: Oscar Pistorius: The Final Countdown by Atmmachine(m): 9:53pm On Sep 10, 2014
He will surely get out of it.
The jury will find him not guilty.

He's lucky he isn't an American citizen.
If he lives in America, by now na death sentence they go give the guy, or they will give him 5 life sentences & allow the inmates to enjoy his fresh nyash

Re: Oscar Pistorius: The Final Countdown by freecocoa(f): 9:54pm On Sep 10, 2014
If by tomorrow Oscar isn't put behind bars, then I'll give up on justice.

Dude's as guilty as sin.

3 Likes

Re: Oscar Pistorius: The Final Countdown by Neinah(f): 9:55pm On Sep 10, 2014

Mr fyneboi, U dont have to throw insults around, no one is dragging anything with you. I stated my opinion, u can state yours without being insulting.

1 Like

Re: Oscar Pistorius: The Final Countdown by ddippset(m): 9:57pm On Sep 10, 2014
fyneboi79: what's d insult in my argumentFvck ‎u!!! Now that is insult grin
lol. funny guy you. you're really a tough guy, iam not contesting that but seriously, insulting someone on the internet is the easiest thing in the world to do. so so easy.
Re: Oscar Pistorius: The Final Countdown by Neinah(f): 9:59pm On Sep 10, 2014
ejiro2130:

If you know the rate of armed attack in SA, you will come back and delete your post.

Like I said, Reeva is a victim of circumstance. Its quite an unfortunate situation for South Africans.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do White South Africans Refuse To Go Back To Europe ? / Norway, Ireland And Spain To Recognise A Palestinian State On May 28 / North Korea Nuclear Test Will Be Part Of Fight Against U.S.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.