Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,545 members, 7,911,384 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 10:23 AM

Any HSE Professionals In The House? - Career (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Any HSE Professionals In The House? (412003 Views)

Re: Hse Professionals / Any Hope For Oracle Professionals In Nigeria? / Hse Professionals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (113) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by pinc: 8:33pm On Nov 04, 2013
Please can anyone help with information on NEBOSH accredited exam centers(nebosh IGC) in lagos or ph and their websites or email addresses.

1 Like

Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by ad84ada(m): 8:40pm On Nov 06, 2013
diehard: k
pls help me with Nebosh materials. My email is samueladerounmu@gmail.com
Thanks in advance! God bless!
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by Emchio: 8:58pm On Nov 07, 2013
I'm using this opportunity to thank all those that have in one way or the other contributed to my Nebosh success- the materials, PQ and encouragements, were all helpful. It's been an experience worthwhile!

Now, that I've made a distinction in Nebosh, coupled with a first degree and masters in Geography& Environmental Management; and Environmental Technology respectively, can someone be helpful enough with an HSE or related job connection?

I will really appreciate such help! Thanks and God bless....
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by Beehandz(m): 10:56am On Nov 09, 2013
Emchio: I'm using this opportunity to thank all those that have in one way or the other contributed to my Nebosh success- the materials, PQ and encouragements, were all helpful. It's been an experience worthwhile!

Now, that I've made a distinction in Nebosh, coupled with a first degree and masters in Geography& Environmental Management; and Environmental Technology respectively, can someone be helpful enough with an HSE or related job connection?

Wow...congrats,
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by Milito: 9:15am On Nov 10, 2013
Emchio: I'm using this opportunity to thank all those that have in one way or the other contributed to my Nebosh success- the materials, PQ and encouragements, were all helpful. It's been an experience worthwhile!

Congrats Bros. I got my own result yest. I got credit. I missed distiction by just 8 points, e pain me small sha, but all the Glory to God cos I did the course under great stress. God will provide us with a good offer Bro.

I also hv a MSc in Environmental Pollution Management. I need to move into HSE ASAP, I'm just tired of my present Customer service role.
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by oluseyiabodunde: 11:59am On Nov 10, 2013
Hi,
Is there any vacancies for a safety professional, I just concluded my nebosh . And am in search of a safety job.
Thanks
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by Greenlighthse(m): 7:15pm On Nov 10, 2013
For any International HSE certification such as NEBOSH,IOSH,CIEH,IIRSM visit www.greenlighthse.com, call Jimoh on 08024290716 or email: info@greenlighthse.com
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by honestpoju: 7:23am On Nov 11, 2013
@brainwave and all hse pros in the house, i am actually a new user . Enjoying the forum. I am a graduate of yabatech(hnd), studied chemistry and i want to go follow a career path in health safety and env. Please i need advice,guidance and i will like to start up a beginners cert this december. Thank you all.
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by Beehandz(m): 11:24am On Nov 11, 2013

Pls inbox me d materials u used. Writin mine nxt year Jan.
Oladunmoyebolaji@gmail.com
Did u go for any coachn? Or u did self tutor.
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by coolfountain: 3:29pm On Nov 11, 2013
Hi emchio, congrats your success in nebosh.
Please can you help me with the materials you used.
My email address is olumideolajide@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by kalunomics(m): 4:02am On Nov 12, 2013
Beehandz:

Pls inbox me d materials u used. Writin mine nxt year Jan.
Oladunmoyebolaji@gmail.com
Did u go for any coachn? Or u did self tutor.
likewise me please - kal_j@ovi.com
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by addictiv(m): 9:13pm On Nov 12, 2013
coolfountain: Hi emchio, congrats your success in nebosh.
Please can you help me with the materials you used.
My email address is olumideolajide@gmail.com
Thanks
Pls I am also intrested. coseke131@yahoo.com
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by cheapgadgets6: 9:02am On Nov 13, 2013
Am a final yeasr student of elect/elect engineering,au do I begin? Want to have an HSE certification,mayb I shld strt frm NISP? Nid some directions pls
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by olu4life(m): 9:02pm On Nov 14, 2013
Good day peeps,pls wanna confirm iif dis cert is recognized. Did HSE level 2 and 3 during my service year under Joint Professional Training Sumtin JPTS. Said its DPR approved. How true is this and can it be used? Or its a flop. Pls reply. cos all dis 250k own u peeps are mentioning is disturbing o
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by pinc: 7:59pm On Nov 15, 2013
@Emchio,congratulations at ur sucess,kindly send me (pincypon@yahoo.com)the materials u used and the name of the center where u wrote the exam with location.tx
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by addictiv(m): 8:08pm On Nov 15, 2013
Evening guys, pls can someone without hse training go for nebosh?
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 16, 2013
did anyone in d house go for Nampak test in lagos for d position of their hse officer. how did u c d test?
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by cheapgadgets6: 5:08pm On Nov 16, 2013
cheapgadgets6: Am a final yeasr student of elect/elect engineering,au do I begin? Want to have an HSE certification,mayb I shld strt frm NISP? Nid some directions pls
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by ideology(m): 5:29pm On Nov 16, 2013
[quote author=cheapgadgets6][/quote]
yea its ok, as a graduate you will start from HSE 2.
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by cheapgadgets6: 5:33pm On Nov 16, 2013
ideology:
yea its ok, as a graduate you will start from HSE 2.
am stil an undergraduate..entrin in2 my final year(ASUU tins) bt wnt to get d certificatn b4 I grad,can I wrt it nw or mayb durin ma nysc? Tnx
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by Jayroland: 12:25pm On Nov 17, 2013
pinc: Please can anyone help with information on NEBOSH accredited exam centers(nebosh IGC) in lagos or ph and their websites or email addresses.
There is a very good centre i know in Port-Harcourt -- Safeguard Resources and Technologies Limited. You could google it. email safeguardtechnologies@yahoo.com
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by dende3: 3:10pm On Nov 17, 2013
Please is there anyone in the house on Nebosh Technical Certificate in Oil and Gas Materials.....
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by honestpoju: 10:47pm On Nov 19, 2013
Hello all. I am an hnd graduate who read chemistry. I want to pursue a career in safety ans env. I want to start a course . I need leads advise etc...
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by harlyon(m): 7:05am On Nov 20, 2013
honestpoju: Hello all. I am an hnd graduate who read chemistry. I want to pursue a career in safety ans env. I want to start a course . I need leads advise etc...
Go to Nigeria institute of safety professionals and start their HSE level 1 and 3 courses.
If u are well wadded with cash you can take the Nebosh IGC.
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by harlyon(m): 7:08am On Nov 20, 2013

Thanks be to God
Pls I need d materials harlyon@yahoo.com
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by ideology(m): 7:59am On Nov 20, 2013
harlyon:
Go to Nigeria institute of safety professionals and start their HSE level 1 and 3 courses.
If u are well wadded with cash you can take the Nebosh IGC.
as a graduate he won't do HSE 1, just HSE2 and 3 maybe GHSE
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by Beehandz(m): 9:38am On Nov 20, 2013
Hi

Pls as a graduate, what's the difference in som1 doing HSE 2 & 3 and GHSE.

Pls point out the difference.
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by cheapgadgets6: 5:39pm On Nov 20, 2013
cheapgadgets6: am stil an undergraduate..entrin in2 my final year(ASUU tins) bt wnt to get d certificatn b4 I grad,can I wrt it nw or mayb durin ma nysc? Tnx
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by ideology(m): 9:28pm On Nov 20, 2013
cheapgadgets6: am stil an undergraduate..entrin in2 my final year(ASUU tins) bt wnt to get d certificatn b4 I grad,can I wrt it nw or mayb durin ma nysc? Tnx
during NYSC preferable. the cost will reduce too since you will be a corper.
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by cheapgadgets6: 10:02pm On Nov 20, 2013
ideology:
during NYSC preferable. the cost will reduce too since you will be a corper.
aiit bro..tnx
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by saintjumol: 3:51pm On Nov 21, 2013
Hello Nairalanders, I just concluded my NEBOSH IGC examinations and practical assessment. I must say that anyone who is looking for quality and upscale training should let me know so I can recommend where i did mine.

All the best la familia

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (113) (Reply)

How Much Is Level 8/2 Based On New Salary Structure? / ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here / Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.