Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,953 members, 7,946,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 01:01 PM

The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" (37939 Views)

When Your Main Chick Wants You To Barb But Side Chicks Wants Braids / (photo) When You Call His Side Chick And Ur Phone Ringing / Guidelines On How To Be A Main Chick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by omolizzy(f): 9:06am On Sep 17, 2014
We gals are sometimes foolish because both main n side chickens eventually get dumped at d end of d day. Wen u are going into a relationship my advise use ur senses. God forbid bad tin.....y shd u b any chick sef

3 Likes

Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by Faun(m): 9:06am On Sep 17, 2014
standd:

Winner cheesy

Not yet; but I will be once you send me toplless pics.
Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by Dreyl(m): 9:07am On Sep 17, 2014
Girls with their fish brains sha.
Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by Nobody: 9:08am On Sep 17, 2014
Faun:

Not yet; but I will be once you send me toplless pics.

Of course! Wait for it.
Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by calliking(m): 9:08am On Sep 17, 2014
Hahahahahaha. Nice one babe. I'd rather have a hike in sambisa forest... Honestly that cracked me up.

As for me, I had rather take a hike through Sambisa than fight a gal over a man. May that day never break...Iseeeee! sad
Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by Nobody: 9:09am On Sep 17, 2014
All the guys on this thread calling females, esp generalizing that "all girls have fish brain and blah". I'm guessing it is the females in your families that poses "fish brains"? Most of you guys on here claiming to have "main chicks and side chicks", majority of you don't even deserve to have any chicks. Bunch of worthless MOFOS! Sadly some extremely lame girls out there actually respond to you guys and paint girls as "easy". Well I expected the sensible guys to realize and even state that girls are different, not sit in your village and assume every female s nature based on the females in your village. Jokers! When you haven't been in the ocean, you'd sit in your little pond and assume what the ocean is like.

18 Likes

Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by Nobody: 9:09am On Sep 17, 2014
Dreyl: Girls with their fish brains sha.

Do you even realize that all the females in your life are 'girls'
Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by Faun(m): 9:11am On Sep 17, 2014
standd:

Of course! Wait for it.

Will do.
Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by jauntty: 9:12am On Sep 17, 2014
standd:

Lmaocheesy @source of income.

That's why I really don't believe in Love as regards most boy-girl relationships. I think people engage in trade-by-barter, use-what-you-have-to-get-what-you-want.
Lol...yea, for real. Was chatting with a new gal on bbm recently and one question she ask on d first day was "are U financially stable" Smh for 'some' gals. Like U rightly said, most of these relationships are basically trade_by_barter.
Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by yemstok(m): 9:12am On Sep 17, 2014
orirebaby: I can't just stand cheaters...it's very disgusting....when yu recognize one it's better you run for your life....All ye girls claiming main chick you had be surprise d number of main chick's he has undecided
Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by Nobody: 9:17am On Sep 17, 2014
Faun: What's the point? All the female posters on this thread are side chicks anyways.
. You wish! Sitting in your cage and assuming the lives of people you don't even know in reality. Absolute stupidity! I doubt there's even a brain in your head, must be filled with dirty water and sand. Mtchew!

4 Likes

Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by scribble: 9:17am On Sep 17, 2014
dhammyg:
IF U CHEAT ON SOMEONE.DO NOT COMPLAIN IF THEY CHEAT BACK.ONE GOOD OR BAD TURN DESERVES ANOTHERwink

lol u women console yourselves with delusions...

A man who currently earns 10 to 12 times more than his boo

He is in his money making prime and would probably be worth tons in no distant future...and then one babe that her boobs are sagging already will now go and cheat...

somebody say grounds for divorce....

even if i temper justice with mercy and stay married...i can choose never too touch her again but just dash her "Mrs"

Meanwhile I can have my pick of the ones at spelman, the ones at Georgia Tech, the puerto rican pecans, i can even go for brazilian bhunda if i damn well please

Who is the loser? It can never pay to aggravate cheating game with men, we are masters of the game...

even sidney sheldon will inform u

6 Likes

Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by scribble: 9:19am On Sep 17, 2014
calliking: Hahahahahaha. Nice one babe. I'd rather have a hike in sambisa forest... Honestly that cracked me up.

As for me, I had rather take a hike through Sambisa than fight a gal over a man. May that day never break...Iseeeee! sad

meanwhile women will say if we dont fight for them, we dont love them...

upon the fish in the sealooking for bait and hook to swallow
Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by Nobody: 9:21am On Sep 17, 2014
scribble:

lol u women console yourselves with delusions...

A man who currently earns 10 to 12 times more than his boo

He is in his money making prime and would probably be worth tons in no distant future...and then one babe that her boobs are sagging already will now go and cheat...

somebody say grounds for divorce....

even if i temper justice with mercy and stay married...i can choose never too touch her again but just dash her "Mrs"

Meanwhile I can have my pick of the ones at spelman, the ones at Georgia Tech, the puerto rican pecans, i can even go for brazilian bhunda if i damn well please

Who is the loser? It can never pay to aggravate cheating game with men, we are masters of the game...

even sidney sheldon will inform u
THEN U HAVEN'T MET SOME LADIES.U THINK IT'S EVERY WOMAN WHO WILL SIT DOWN AND GET CHEATED ON.
FEMALE PLAYERS EXIST AND THEY CAN EVEN BEATCUCAT UR GAME.U TALKING ABOUT GETTING MONEY,AIN'T WOMEN GETTING MONEY TOO

HAVE SAID MY OWN,I GOT WORK TO DO.GOODBYE cool

7 Likes

Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by biafransoul: 9:23am On Sep 17, 2014
Why wouldn't a Nigerian guy not have a 'side chick'? Nigerian girls ain't loyal. The same girls that will easily dump a loyal guy on the premise that he is not ready ( financially buoyant) How many Nigerian girls are ready to stay with their poor loyal guys? Abeg, tell me another story.
My advise to guys, if you've got the wads, try and have as many holes as possible and don't even take any serious cos they're ain't loyal. They want the money, you need the sexx, so be it.

4 Likes

Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by Nobody: 9:24am On Sep 17, 2014
Faun:

Will do.

Get enough hair-dye as you wait.

1 Like

Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by scribble: 9:25am On Sep 17, 2014
dhammyg:
THEN U HAVEN'T MET SOME LADIES.U THINK IT'S EVERY WOMAN WHO WILL SIT DOWN AND GET CHEATED ON.
FEMALE PLAYERS EXIST AND THEY CAN EVEN BEATCUCAT UR GAME.U TALKING ABOUT GETTING MONEY,AIN'T WOMEN GETTING MONEY TOO

HAVE SAID MY OWN,I GOT WORK TO DO.GOODBYE cool

lol so u think men that use their brains to make billions will sit down and get discovered by a smitten boo for cheating...

chei face your work o....maybe u will find solace there...

i know a billionaire in this lagos who keeps his mistress in a crib across the road from where he purchased a home for his mother in law

u never learn work...na today

women only discover cheating when the mistress is pained/unhappy/indiscreet or not well taken care of

heard of a man who abandoned his wife with their home in VGC

he had been cheating for years under her nose...

they went to paris (him and his wife and mistress), kept his wife in one room and mistress in another floor of same hotel

u think we plot on billions but cant hide affairs...the men that cannot hide affairs are not sophisticated my dear

men could care less about cheating spouses sha...just so you know, especially if he is well taken care of outside...its not a level playing field madam...u guys stop trying to level what is not level

let me leave you with something from King Solomon

Eccl 7:28 Among the things I seek but have not found: one man among a thousand I did find, but I have not found one woman to be wise

2 Likes

Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by Faun(m): 9:30am On Sep 17, 2014
evegran: . You wish! Sitting in your cage and assuming the lives of people you don't even know in reality. Absolute stupidity! I doubt there's even a brain in your head, must be filled with dirty water and sand. Mtchew!

Send me newwdz.

3 Likes

Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by Nobody: 9:33am On Sep 17, 2014
The longer this thread becomes, the more I realize that self control and the ability to commit are truly VIRTUES. And rare ones at that.

8 Likes

Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by cococandy(f): 9:35am On Sep 17, 2014
That's for women with low self esteem.
For me,I'll break up with a guy who's double dating me than live my life trying to out do another lady on the side.

Which mouth will I even use to ... You know wink

When I can't for the life of me imagine where it has been dipped into.
Yuck!
50calibre: Having a side chic is like having a spare vehicle, it's advisable.

Chics behave better when they know they have competition.

1 Like

Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by marvie234: 9:38am On Sep 17, 2014
This topic makes me sing d song 'Beautiful Liar' by Beyonce n Shakira.....

[Beyonce] (Ay) Let's not kill the karma
(Ay) Let's not start a fight
(Ay) It's not worth the drama
For a beautiful liar
[Shakira] Can't we laugh about it (Ha Ha Ha)
(Oh) It's not worth our time
(Oh) We can live without 'em
Just a beautiful liar.......

(Both) But the answer is simple
He's the one to blame

5 Likes

Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by lawrenceunaa: 9:39am On Sep 17, 2014
ladies that fight over a man re simply uncivlized. It's just like seeing the source of troubles and yet blaming it on ur kinmen. Main chick and side chick issue is just an excuse to screw u b lipsrsealed th
Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by cococandy(f): 9:44am On Sep 17, 2014
It is guys like you that make people say all men are cheats. Now for your mind you're bragging but you don't know how silly you're portraying men to be with this your comment.

On another thread if a lady says all guys cheat,you'll carry your sword and start fighting as per the victim of male bashing.
But here you are lending credence to the voice of those who like to accuse all men of infidelity

Because you don't have self control doesn't mean other men are like you.
Stop deceiving impressionable young boys into thinking that self control is impossible.
And stop excusing your lousiness by making it seem like every other man is like you.

You're on your own.
If you can't keep it in your pants,go for counseling or wait until you've gotten the randiness out of your system before you think of settling down.

Don't get married with your p5nis controlling your reasoning and then make an innocent girl's life miserable with your designers collection different STIs and STDs

scribble: dont dare the man sha

if he prefers the side chick, then u are history

most successful marriages, the woman just acts like the traditional African woman and pretends she doesnt notice

this is due to the fact that it is impossible for a man to only be attracted to one woman all the days of his life...

he made a concession to marry you, allow him have his mistress in peace

grin grin grin

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by Godmystrength: 9:45am On Sep 17, 2014
scribble:

lol so u think men that use their brains to make billions will sit down and get discovered by a smitten boo for cheating...

chei face your work o....maybe u will find solace there...

i know a billionaire in this lagos who keeps his mistress in a crib across the road from where he purchased a home for his mother in law

u never learn work...na today

women only discover cheating when the mistress is pained/unhappy/indiscreet or not well taken care of

heard of a man who abandoned his wife with their home in VGC

he had been cheating for years under her nose...

they went to paris (him and his wife and mistress), kept his wife in one room and mistress in another floor of same hotel

u think we plot on billions but cant hide affairs...the men that cannot hide affairs are not sophisticated my dear

men could care less about cheating spouses sha...just so you know, especially if he is well taken care of outside...its not a level playing field madam...u guys stop trying to level what is not level

let me leave you with something from King Solomon

Eccl 7:28 Among the things I seek but have not found: one man among a thousand I did find, but I have not found one woman to be wise
if i get you right, are you trying to encourage cheating men? Are you saying nothing wrong with a man cheating? Are you saying you take so much delight in cheating? Are you saying that you will gladly pass this lesson unto your son(s) and your daughter(s) husbands?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by Dreyl(m): 9:46am On Sep 17, 2014
biafransoul: Why wouldn't a Nigerian guy not have a 'side chick'? Nigerian girls ain't loyal. The same girls that will easily dump a loyal guy on the premise that he is not ready ( financially buoyant) How many Nigerian girls are ready to stay with their poor loyal guys? Abeg, tell me another story.
My advise to guys, if you've got the wads, try and have as many holes as possible and don't even take any serious cos they're ain't loyal. They want the money, you need the sexx, so be it.
spot on! I owe you one bottle of chilled Rémy martins. grin

1 Like

Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by babestell(f): 9:47am On Sep 17, 2014
Scribble's comments should reinforce the desire in every female to be a success and have some elements of self respect which is not dependent on another person

The first step is to understand your own personal definition of a success. After that work towards it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by Nobody: 9:47am On Sep 17, 2014
standd:

Of course! Wait for it.

Are you a boy or girl? Your pp isn't helping either
Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by scribble: 9:49am On Sep 17, 2014
Godmystrength: if i get you right, are you trying to encourage cheating men? Are you saying nothing wrong with a man cheating? Are you saying you take so much delight in cheating?

I take delight in being a man and doing manly things.

Besides cheating is such a strong word.

If a man is uber responsible and ALL the needs at home are met and he decides to have an extra marital affair that doesn't infringe on his wife's sensibilities. Ie because she doesn't bloody know, then fine and dandy.
Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by godman01(m): 9:50am On Sep 17, 2014
standd: @Aisha2, I have also watched 'the other woman'
I think Nollywood should start replicating such movies. Maybe some Naija gals will start to have some sense.
It's the same Nollywood that has been teaching them to fight over guys.
Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by scribble: 9:50am On Sep 17, 2014
babestell: Scribble's comments should reinforce the desire in every female to be a success and have some elements of self respect which is not dependent on another person

The first step is to understand your own personal definition of a success. After that work towards it.

The next thing na lesbianism

You women leave all these unAfrican things alone but una no go hear word.
Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by Godmystrength: 9:51am On Sep 17, 2014
biafransoul: Why wouldn't a Nigerian guy not have a 'side chick'? Nigerian girls ain't loyal. The same girls that will easily dump a loyal guy on the premise that he is not ready ( financially buoyant) How many Nigerian girls are ready to stay with their poor loyal guys? Abeg, tell me another story.
So you have no problem putting it in as many holes as possible because you need sexx Na wa o. Aseni n se ara e

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How Can I Tell A Friend That She Has Strong Body Odor? / This Brazilian Town Entirely Made Up Of Single Women Searching For Husbands / Why Can't Our Girls Stay In One Place?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.