Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,953 members, 7,946,136 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 01:06 PM

The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" (37940 Views)

When Your Main Chick Wants You To Barb But Side Chicks Wants Braids / (photo) When You Call His Side Chick And Ur Phone Ringing / Guidelines On How To Be A Main Chick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by cococandy(f): 5:44pm On Sep 17, 2014
It's amazing how the defender's of the men's right have kept mute.

Just imagine a babe saying all men are cheats on this forum and you'll see them up in arms screaming 'man-hater,misandrist, bla bla bla'

Now I'm the one defending the innocent guys?
Wonderful world.
Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by freecocoa(f): 5:47pm On Sep 17, 2014
cococandy: It's amazing how the defender's of the men's right have kept mute.

Just imagine a babe saying all men are cheats on this forum and you'll see them up in arms screaming 'man-hater,misandrist, bla bla bla'

Wonderful world.
e no surprise you?the double standards, now they no call you evil feminist again o.
Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by cococandy(f): 5:50pm On Sep 17, 2014
The thing is I've discovered some dudes just love to take the opposing stance.
It doesn't matter what you say.
They read what they want to believe you mean.
Issorait.
Today I'm the defender of the innocent men
Tomorrow I'll be the evil feminist. cheesy
freecocoa: e no surprise you?the double standards, now they no call you evil feminist again o.
Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 17, 2014
Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by iceberylin(m): 6:01pm On Sep 17, 2014
cutiesoglam:
These**
Thank me later!
U @ DP undecided
Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by freecocoa(f): 6:01pm On Sep 17, 2014
cococandy: The thing is I've discovered some dudes just love to take the opposing stance.
It doesn't matter what you say.
They read what they want to believe you mean.
Issorait.
Today I'm the defender of the innocent men
Tomorrow I'll be the evil feminist. cheesy
Weldone sister, the ministry must move to the permanent site, keep up the good work. smiley

1 Like

Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by Godmystrength: 6:03pm On Sep 17, 2014
cococandy: It's amazing how the defender's of the men's right have kept mute.

Wonderful world.
i have been wondering too. i was actually expecting them to come here but no show.

1 Like

Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by cococandy(f): 6:10pm On Sep 17, 2014
Lmao.
Funny folks.
I saw their chief peeping cheesy
Then ran away because he may not be able to be totally honest or probably doesn't want to be seen agreeing with me.

I just dey laff.
Godmystrength: i have been wondering too. i was actually expecting them to come here but no show.
Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by AfricanApple(f): 6:11pm On Sep 17, 2014
standd:

angry Quarrel with who?
iBeg, comot for road make I pass jor
okay, I don comot oya pass
Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by ochon: 6:20pm On Sep 17, 2014
babestell: Scribble's comments should reinforce the desire in every female to be a success and have some elements of self respect which is not dependent on another person

The first step is to understand your own personal definition of a success. After that work towards it.
This is nothing but the unadulterated truth!! If only women can heed to this advice.

1 Like

Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by raquel23(f): 6:23pm On Sep 17, 2014
marvie234: This topic makes me sing d song 'Beautiful Liar' by Beyonce n Shakira.....

[Beyonce] (Ay) Let's not kill the karma
(Ay) Let's not start a fight
(Ay) It's not worth the drama
For a beautiful liar
[Shakira] Can't we laugh about it (Ha Ha Ha)
(Oh) It's not worth our time
(Oh) We can live without 'em
Just a beautiful liar.......

(Both) But the answer is simple
He's the one to blame

oh Lord! I just died! Hahahahaha grin
Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by jaybee3(m): 6:29pm On Sep 17, 2014
@cococandy

You know what, how about we cut out all these role defining antics and just revist the dynamics of FWB tongue tongue
Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by AfricanApple(f): 6:30pm On Sep 17, 2014
standd:

angry Quarrel with who?
iBeg, comot for road make I pass jor

Where did I use a swear-word btw? Is Sambisa not a normal forest that people have been passing through and will still pass through after we see the end of BH? What are you on about.
Pls, contribute to the thread without quoting me, as you seem to be quoting me out of context. You don't know me, you don't know what I can and can't fight for.
maybe u forgot but u said 'may that day never break' and I know u were referring to d day such thing will ever happen

u know its none of my business if u swear for yourself, I just thought I should correct u
Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by cococandy(f): 6:32pm On Sep 17, 2014
Explain jare.

cheesy
jaybee3: @cococandy

You know what, how about we cut out all these role defining antics and just revist the dynamics of FWB tongue tongue
Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 17, 2014
AfricanApple: maybe u forgot but u said 'may that day never break' and I know u were referring to d day such thing will ever happen

u know its none of my business if u swear for yourself, I just thought I should correct u

'May that day never break' is a prayer. mbok!
And I replied... iseeeee!
I did not swear for myself jare, just saying a prayer that I never meet a man that I have to fight and 'tear-cloth' over.
cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by Godmystrength: 6:34pm On Sep 17, 2014
cococandy: Lmao.
Funny folks.
I saw their chief peeping cheesy
Then ran away because he may not be able to be totally honest or probably doesn't want to be seen agreeing with me.

I just dey laff.
i saw him too. wanted to call him out but changed my mind. cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by keypad1: 6:43pm On Sep 17, 2014
jauntty: All these gals shouting here behave as if ladies don't also double date or even triple date. Some have a Recharge CArd BF, BiS BF, HaiR BF, manicure BF, Shopping BF...bla bla bla. Abegiii...Most Nigeria gals date for the "benefits" , infact some take it as a source of income. So, they are comfortable being some1 "Main Chick" and while playing "Side ChiCk" for 10 other guys.
my brother u have wisdom. They have up to 30 boyfriends all because of benefits. They get banged by almost all the guys.

Never you believe ladies at all. The devil is a learner when it comes to lies, compared to that of ladies.
Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by Mclick(m): 7:11pm On Sep 17, 2014
Ladies too are as guilty, in fact its very common these days and that is not to say either party involved has an excuse for doing it. When I discover a cheat which I will always, I take a walk honourably. It only show she is not worth it
Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by marvie234: 9:36pm On Sep 17, 2014
Who has watched the movie 'THE OTHER WOMAN'?

Some ladies need 2 watch dat movie.
Am nt supporting d guys sha.... bt they're guys, they will always cheat. angry angry

Bt if ure a smart lady, dnt attack d guy alone n make an enemy of d 'other woman'....... try to join forces with her (although that could be quite difficult) n bring him down!!! N remember to 'chop his money' cheesy cheesy winkexcept if he's broke angry. If he's broke, jst break up with dat a**hole angry lipsrsealed.

I wonder what broke guys think of while cheating undecided. U can't be broke n cheat... cos no gal will fight over u...there's no reason to undecided undecided.
Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by khukhi(f): 9:52pm On Sep 17, 2014
marvie234: Who has watched the movie 'THE OTHER WOMAN'?

Some ladies need 2 watch dat movie.
Am nt supporting d guys sha.... bt they're guys, they will always cheat. angry angry

Bt if ure a smart lady, dnt attack d guy alone n make an enemy of d 'other woman'....... try to join forces with her (although that could be quite difficult) n bring him down!!! N remember to 'chop his money' cheesy cheesy winkexcept if he's broke angry. If he's broke, jst break up with dat a**hole angry lipsrsealed.

I wonder what broke guys think of while cheating undecided. U can't be broke n cheat... cos no gal will fight over u...there's no reason to undecided undecided.

Its true...u can't be broke n cheat. But I've noticed that some women will stick around just because the guy can shag very well and everyone would be wondering why the hell are these women fighting for Lol!
Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by joe4christ(m): 10:35pm On Sep 17, 2014
Godmystrength: See this guy o.... In your dreams my dear grin grin grin
Besides, what is miserable about being single o?

See my comment again

I don't need to play along being a MAIN/SIDE chick just because i want a man to marry me
If you want to ENJOY all the BENEFITS and RIGHTS of a MARRIED man from me, then MARRY me. shikena. Abi is that too much to ask?

No reasonable man will take the huge step of marrying a lady even before enjoying the benefits of what she's got to offer if he were to marry her.
Chicks aint loyal, and likewise dudes aint ready to commit to disloyal byach!
The world has change and so has the game.
Get that straight!
Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by razzydoo(m): 12:24am On Sep 18, 2014
Hehe...sweet thread. Standing back gives you the perfect view...
Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by Godmystrength: 6:16am On Sep 18, 2014
joe4christ:

No reasonable man will take the huge step of marrying a lady even before
enjoying the benefits of what she's got to offer if he were to marry
her.
Chicks aint loyal, and likewise dudes aint ready to commit to disloyal
byach!

The world has change and so has the game.
Get that straight!
there are lots of ''unreasonable'' men out there to pick ONE from. So chillcheesy wink
OR you expect me to: have sex with a man, cook for the man, wash his clothes, give him my money (as support), clean his house, etc just to show him that i am marriable?
What if he has some other several girls doing same for him?
He will eventually marry one of us. What if i am not the one he decides to marry?
So i will now start the process over again with another man?
And the circle continues. Abi you think it is every lady that marries their first guy? I don't think so

Oga joe4christ, i have done all these(minus the sex part) for a man i dated for 7years and you know what, we didn't get married to each other. He is married now to someone else.

so you see, not worth it going down that lane. besides i have a job and i go to work during the week. So my weekend will now be spent on only him? when do i now have time for myself?

No reasonable lady should allow a man she is not married to enjoy the rights and benefits of a married man from her. If you want me act married for you, then put a ring to it (marry me).
But till then, you only get the rights and benefits of the boyfriend that you are which is SO DIFFERENT from that of a husband.......

in like manner, no reasonable man should allow a woman he is not married to enjoy the rights and benefits of a married woman from her, or expect to enjoy the rights and benefits of a married woman from a woman he is not married to. SO SOMPLE

Anyone can be disloyal: chicks o, dudes o so stop the name calling
Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by daluu129(f): 9:18am On Sep 18, 2014
fighting over a guy generally is lame and a huge way to show lack of self confidence. side chic, main chic....whatever u call it. how on earth can u be with a guy that you have to keep fighting to keep?.......is he made of gold? or is he the last man on earth.. be wise ladies and know ur worth.
Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by joe4christ(m): 11:39am On Sep 18, 2014
Godmystrength:
there are lots of ''unreasonable'' men out there to pick ONE from. So chillcheesy wink
OR you expect me to: have sex with a man, cook for the man, wash his clothes, give him my money (as support), clean his house, etc just to show him that i am marriable?
What if he has some other several girls doing same for him?
He will eventually marry one of us. What if i am not the one he decides to marry?
So i will now start the process over again with another man?
And the circle continues. Abi you think it is every lady that marries their first guy? I don't think so

Oga joe4christ, i have done all these(minus the sex part) for a man i dated for 7years and you know what, we didn't get married to each other. He is married now to someone else.

so you see, not worth it going down that lane. besides i have a job and i go to work during the week. So my weekend will now be spent on only him? when do i now have time for myself?

No reasonable lady should allow a man she is not married to enjoy the rights and benefits of a married man from her. If you want me act married for you, then put a ring to it (marry me).
But till then, you only get the rights and benefits of the boyfriend that you are which is SO DIFFERENT from that of a husband.......

in like manner, no reasonable man should allow a woman he is not married to enjoy the rights and benefits of a married woman from her, or expect to enjoy the rights and benefits of a married woman from a woman he is not married to. SO SOMPLE

Anyone can be disloyal: chicks o, dudes o so stop the name calling

Dayuuum!
Where are you from? You sure must have lived most part of your life on planet mars. Damn!
Haven't you atleast for once questioned yourself on why your Bf of 7 fuckin years could still have the guts to dump you for another lady, what has she got that is better than what you possess as a successfullady huh
Doesn't it simply shows that you've got an issue that you really needed to work on.
He must have complained countless times about it but you were'nt attentive, so why paint the picture as if the guy was heartless enough to have dumped you without reason after 7yrs and opt in for another chick.
And fir the sex part, you must be taking me for a kid, take your time o, how on earth could you possibly be in a 7yrs relationship and no sex involved, either you or your Bf have issue with his 'thing' dayuuum, in this 21st century I can only imagine o.
Maybe that was why he dumped you for someone who treated him better and made him feel like a man.
Prove me wrong!
Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by cococandy(f): 11:53am On Sep 18, 2014
Some did all the sexing. Different styles too and still got dumped cheesy cheesy
joe4christ:

Dayuuum!
Where are you from? You sure must have lived most part of your life on planet mars. Damn!
Haven't you atleast for once questioned yourself on why your Bf of 7 fuckin years could still have the guts to dump you for another lady, what has she got that is better than what you possess as a successfullady huh
Doesn't it simply shows that you've got an issue that you really needed to work on.
He must have complained countless times about it but you were'nt attentive, so why paint the picture as if the guy was heartless enough to have dumped you without reason after 7yrs and opt in for another chick.
And fir the sex part, you must be taking me for a kid, take your time o, how on earth could you possibly be in a 7yrs relationship and no sex involved, either you or your Bf have issue with his 'thing' dayuuum, in this 21st century I can only imagine o.
Maybe that was why he dumped you for someone who treated him better and made him feel like a man.
Prove me wrong!
Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by Godmystrength: 12:00pm On Sep 18, 2014
joe4christ:

Dayuuum!
Prove me wrong!
grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy where in my post did i say he dumped me? na wa for you o. You just want to intentionally find trouble. where did i paint a picture of a heartless guy. Just trying to tell you that doing all those is not enough to make a man marry you.

So dipping your 'thing' into places it is not meant to be is what makes you feel like a man??
what is my own concern? keep chucking it everywhere you see o and be proving your manhood.

As per the bolded, not everybody has time to be sleeping with boyfriends or girlfriends. kiss kiss because you haven't seen one does not mean there are non.. Instead of asking me how we were able to achieve that and take some lessons for reference, you are here talking what you don't know.. cheesy (this world sef don spoil finish. good deeds don't get commendations anymore. people are so used to the bad deeds that they just assume they are right). Just for your information, it is not every breakup that means the lady/guy was dumped....
A lady or guy that dumps you because you refuse him/her sex, is not worth it (good riddance to bad rubbish)....... enjoy your day guy wink kiss
Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by Godmystrength: 12:03pm On Sep 18, 2014
cococandy: Some did all the sexing. Different styles too and still got dumped cheesy cheesy
Thank you kiss kiss
Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by joe4christ(m): 12:19pm On Sep 18, 2014
Godmystrength: grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy where in my post did i say he dumped me? na wa for you o. You just want to intentionally find trouble. where did i paint a picture of a heartless guy. Just trying to tell you that doing all those is not enough to make a man marry you.

So dipping your 'thing' into places it is not meant to be is what makes you feel like a man??
what is my own concern? keep chucking it everywhere you see o and be proving your manhood.

As per the bolded, not everybody has time to be sleeping with boyfriends or girlfriends. kiss kiss because you haven't seen one does not mean there are non.. Instead of asking me how we were able to achieve that and take some lessons for reference, you are here talking what you don't know.. cheesy
A lady or guy that dumps you because you refuse him/her sex, is not worth it (good riddance to bad rubbish)....... enjoy your day guy wink kiss

Oh, he never dumped you, which implies that yo bothu realised after 7 whole years that you were'nt compatible huh?

Uhm, story for the gods i guess!
Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by Godmystrength: 12:21pm On Sep 18, 2014
joe4christ:

Oh, he never dumped you, which implies that yo bothu realised after 7 whole years that you were'nt compatible huh?

Uhm, story for the gods i guess!
keep up the good work. No good can come out of this our discussion if we continue. cheers kiss kiss
Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by joe4christ(m): 12:26pm On Sep 18, 2014
Godmystrength: keep up the good work. No good can come out of this our discussion if we continue. cheers kiss kiss

*In Yuzedo's tone*
We gif ups!
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by joe4christ(m): 12:29pm On Sep 18, 2014
And pls get back to work, guess you should be nairalanding at the place of work right now...

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

How Can I Tell A Friend That She Has Strong Body Odor? / This Brazilian Town Entirely Made Up Of Single Women Searching For Husbands / Why Can't Our Girls Stay In One Place?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.