Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,295 members, 7,974,315 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 08:29 PM

The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" (38009 Views)

When Your Main Chick Wants You To Barb But Side Chicks Wants Braids / (photo) When You Call His Side Chick And Ur Phone Ringing / Guidelines On How To Be A Main Chick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by Godmystrength: 2:13pm On Sep 17, 2014
BABE3:

Wrong conclusion.
The issue isn't black or white. You can't conclude that all men cheat and you can't conclude that all men don't cheat. The key word here should be "CAN". CAN all men/women cheat? If your answer is 'yes' then every other thing is irrelevant. For a disciplined man, it'll only take the right moment, the right woman and low consequences for that Potential "CAN cheat" to turn to Kinetic "WILL cheat".

You can't tell what people's limits are unless you push them to their limits.

Your girlfriend isn't cheating on you probably because she hasn't met a man better than you financially and facially grin ; if she does, that's the real test.

Your husband isn't cheating on you today probably because he hasn't met a woman better than you, at the right moment and with minimal risk; if everything clicks for him, that's the real test. If the woman is now the one throwing himslef at your husband; that's even a bigger test.

so you see, it's not black or white.
Btw, everyone can cheat, just like everyone can tell lies and everyone can be selfish.

And don't forget, some may never get tested till they die, so how can you tell if they're cheats or not? Blurry.
and where did i give such conclusion? this is what i posted
Godmystrength: When ladies say all men are cheats, the men raise a lot of hell. Now ladies are saying that not all men are cheats and the men are still raising a lot of hell saying ladies that believe men don't cheat are just deceiving themselves. na wa o......
My own conclusion is that the non-cheating men are not on NL today

while your post might make some sense, i think you quoted the wrong person

1 Like

Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by livingstoneony(m): 2:25pm On Sep 17, 2014
O.P. Y r u player*co-ck*blocking? #notcool
Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by Godmystrength: 2:34pm On Sep 17, 2014
50calibre:

Not true!! Most of the time, he has no love for his mistress, she's just a tool. At the end of the day, he'd return to the one he loves, except she's a pain in the as*s.

The truth is most men cheat, most men with busy lives & jobs cheat, it's that simple. It's very hard not to cheat.
so after the mistress have seen his ''made in china'' he will now carry his pangolo body to come and meet me in the house? of what use will he be to me then?
Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by cococandy(f): 2:38pm On Sep 17, 2014
Don't you get it?
You're LUCKY he married you at all.
You should be grateful he even came home at all cheesy grin
Godmystrength: so after the mistress have seen his ''made in china'' he will now carry his pangolo body to come and meet me in the house? of what use will he be to me then?
Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by BABE3: 2:39pm On Sep 17, 2014
Godmystrength: and where did i give such conclusion? this is what i posted

while your post might make some sense, i think you quoted the wrong person

yh I think I quoted the wrong person.
Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by Godmystrength: 2:47pm On Sep 17, 2014
cococandy: Don't you get it?
You're LUCKY he married you at all.
You should be grateful he even came home at all cheesy grin
i don't get it o grin grin grin and will never get it cheesy cheesy
LUCKY indeed

3 Likes

Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by Nicepoker(m): 2:55pm On Sep 17, 2014
Competition increases productivity.
Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by warrior01: 3:00pm On Sep 17, 2014
Godmystrength: i don't get it o grin grin grin and will never get it cheesy cheesy
LUCKY indeed
The fact is, as Africans we are allowed to have side chicks, mistresses or whatever you choose to call yourselves. I laugh out loud whenever some women come online to brag how faithful their husbands are. They expect you to be the man and at the same time not have a side kick. nonsense!
Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by Godmystrength: 3:08pm On Sep 17, 2014
warrior01:
The fact is, as Africans we are allowed to have side chicks, mistresses or whatever you choose to call yourselves. I laugh out loud whenever some women come online to brag how faithful their husbands are. They expect you to be the man and at the same time not have a side kick. nonsense!
are you talking to me?
Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by warrior01: 3:10pm On Sep 17, 2014
Godmystrength: are you talking to me?

Who are you pls?
Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by Godmystrength: 3:16pm On Sep 17, 2014
warrior01:

Who are you pls?
I am Godmystrength. I am asking whether you are talking to me because you quoted me. clear? undecided
Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by warrior01: 3:28pm On Sep 17, 2014
Godmystrength: I am Godmystrength. I am asking whether you are talking to me because you quoted me. clear? undecided

Call me Warrior01. I stated my opinion on the topic under discuss. I hope there' s no problem
Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by freecocoa(f): 3:31pm On Sep 17, 2014
If only you know how much I've pondered on this, it really baffles me.

I still believe only foolish women behave that way though, the only reason that may make me consider talking to the other woman, is, if I'm certain she's the one who wants him and he's done all he can to make her stop to no avail.

1 Like

Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by Godmystrength: 3:40pm On Sep 17, 2014
warrior01:

Call me Warrior01. I stated my opinion on the topic under discuss. I hope there' s no problem
None at all. Just wondering what your post has got to do with mine and why you quoted me grin grin
Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by warrior01: 3:48pm On Sep 17, 2014
Godmystrength: None at all. Just wondering what your post has got to do with mine and why you quoted me grin grin

Ok. Was just following your banter with Cococandy and decided to chip in my opinion. Funny topic, innit?
Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by Godmystrength: 3:51pm On Sep 17, 2014
warrior01:

Ok. Was just following your banter with Cococandy and decided to chip in my opinion. Funny topic, innit?
very funny comments too
Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by Dexema(m): 4:08pm On Sep 17, 2014
Why dyu have to be referred to as a “chick“ in the first place and you get angry when som1 says you have chicken brain..(Just joking)
I fink it boils down to naivety on the part of the “chicks“ and the fact that no one wants to be termed a loser by leaving the guy (Or the cockerel).
Thus the battle line is drawn.
Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by SleekyPosh(m): 4:09pm On Sep 17, 2014
evegran: All the guys on this thread calling females, esp generalizing that "all girls have fish brain and blah". I'm guessing it is the females in your families that poses "fish brains"? Most of you guys on here claiming to have "main chicks and side chicks", majority of you don't even deserve to have any chicks. Bunch of worthless MOFOS! Sadly some extremely lame girls out there actually respond to you guys and paint girls as "easy". Well I expected the sensible guys to realize and even state that girls are different, not sit in your village and assume every female s nature based on the females in your village. Jokers! When you haven't been in the ocean, you'd sit in your little pond and assume what the ocean is like.

U dis sadonical Biatchhh..I will nt say uve gone Haywire..U have..But I will nt say it. We all knw ur guy prefers the side chick's V12 engine over ur own dilapitatednSmellycoochie. #TheoryofPain.

1 Like

Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by cutiesoglam(f): 4:15pm On Sep 17, 2014
iceberylin: THIS WH0RES AINT LOYAL
These**
Thank me later!
Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by AfricanApple(f): 4:27pm On Sep 17, 2014
standd:

I don't even believe in the notion of side chicks and main chicks. Everyone is in a relationship for 'something' and love in the context of boy-girl relationships is highly overrated and practically non-existent. Most ladies know exactly that their men are cheating but they don't care, inasmuch as their 'needs' are met.
Anyway, side-chicks oh, main chicks oh, middle chicks or back-chicks...They are all the same- Being in a relationship with a cheat leaves little to be desired.
As for me, I had rather take a hike through Sambisa than fight a gal over a man. May that day never break...Iseeeee! sad

excuse me, mind how u swear for yourself. what u actually didn't know ur man was cheating on u and all of a sudden d other woman came to attack u or something?
Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by Godmystrength: 4:28pm On Sep 17, 2014
AfricanApple: excuse me, mind how u swear for yourself. what u actually didn't know ur man was cheating on u and all of a sudden d other woman came to attack u or something?
then it won't be called fighting. it will be self defense grin

1 Like

Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by AfricanApple(f): 4:50pm On Sep 17, 2014
Godmystrength: then it won't be called fighting. it will be self defense grin
my dear I know that, but isn't it called fighting? i.e fighting in self defense
Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by Godmystrength: 4:57pm On Sep 17, 2014
AfricanApple: my dear I know that, but isn't it called fighting? i.e fighting in self defense
no jare. its called ACTING in self defense.
Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by freecocoa(f): 5:04pm On Sep 17, 2014
Just for the records, we all get the urge to cheat, believe it or not, the decision to give in or not is the determinant for whether you love your partner or not, if you don't love me enough to remain faithful then you don't love me, now if you cover your tracks so well and got away with it for a long time, I'll never stay with you if I ever find out and believe you me, I have to be dead to not know you are cheating, except it was a one night stand and even that can be discovered.

I'll never think less of myself for any man, I deserve the best and will have the best or nothing else.

Yes, I'm proud like that.

2 Likes

Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by armadeo(m): 5:12pm On Sep 17, 2014
Every woman is a main chick. Do you think side chicks know they are side chicks.

As I told an elder compadre some time ago a sugar daddy doesn't know he is a sugar daddy.

3 Likes

Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 17, 2014
AfricanApple: excuse me, mind how u swear for yourself. what u actually didn't know ur man was cheating on u and all of a sudden d other woman came to attack u or something?

I said I will never fight a gal over a man. Is this too hard to comprehend?
Where did I talk about reciprocating when a gal comes to fight me over my man?
Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 17, 2014
Godmystrength: then it won't be called fighting. it will be self defense grin

Isn't there a difference between starting a fight and fighting back when attacked?
Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by MabraO: 5:16pm On Sep 17, 2014
Amaaskia:

What is this fool saying? If after reading all her comments. U conclude she has a fish brain then u have a mental problem. Ask your parents why they sold Ur brain. Idiot

Another fish brain crew
Y'all re welcomed
Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by Godmystrength: 5:24pm On Sep 17, 2014
standd:

Isn't there a difference between starting a fight and fighting back when attacked?
There is
Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by freecocoa(f): 5:30pm On Sep 17, 2014
Again, any woman who knows you are cheating and still stay, stays because she's gaining something out of it, not because you are the lord, if someone who has something better than what you bring comes alone, then you are history.

Just like you, she can and if need be, definitely cheat on you.

Just saying, it's not in a man's nature to cheat, it's in everyone's nature, self control is what decides who is a cheat or not, not gender.

2 Likes

Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by AfricanApple(f): 5:38pm On Sep 17, 2014
Godmystrength: no jare. its called ACTING in self defense.
lmao, maybe I should check my dictionary again for d definition of fighting

all in all, d point I'm trying to make is dat that curse is too much, u never can tell tomorrow, we humans usually end up doing thing we have vowed even to god that we will never do
Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by AfricanApple(f): 5:41pm On Sep 17, 2014
standd:

I said I will never fight a gal over a man. Is this too hard to comprehend?
Where did I talk about reciprocating when a gal comes to fight me over my man?
I think u should read my post again, kind of seems u are prepared for a quarrel, I no dey follow or boo ooo. Lol

look, what I'm telling u is dat don't ever swear like dat again, like I said, we humans usually end up doing things we have vowed never to do

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number / Can You Marry Or Date A Person Who Eats Snakes? / I Spend A Lot Of Money On Girls But Some Guys Do Not Spend A Dime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.