Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,804 members, 7,972,876 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 09:16 PM

Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? - Adverts (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? (29548 Views)

Poll: Have You Ever Made Any Sales On Nairaland?

Yes: 33% (3 votes)
No: 22% (2 votes)
Not Aware I Could: 0% (0 votes)
I'm New Here: 44% (4 votes)
Not Interested: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Best Price For Aluminium Roof Sheet Building Material In Nairaland / How To Make Money Setting Up Professional Forums Like Nairaland In 6 Simplesteps / Discover How To Get Rich Legitimately Without Working For It Tru Forums (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by kaolly: 10:04am On Aug 26, 2012
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][b][/b] yea, just like magic sales......... Join few days ago nd place an advert. Got alots of traffic sales and appointments. Nairaland you are d bomb!
Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by Uchemba36(m): 1:24pm On Aug 30, 2012
Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by DeGenius3(m): 2:30pm On Sep 03, 2012
Got 433 leads in 14 days..
and made N73, 000 in 2010,
selling quality information products.

thanks to this forum.
Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by chemashie(m): 7:17am On Sep 05, 2012
I have made considerable sales from nairaland, since i appreciate dealing with people on one-on-one most times.
Other customers are through friends of nairalanders who leanrt about me from their friends.
You can like our page @ www.faceboo.com/NaijaMarketPlace for our newly imported products.
Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by gmony: 4:52pm On Sep 09, 2012
Nairaland is one of the best forum. Check this out http:///8jcojy6
Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by housefosogis(f): 2:24am On Sep 10, 2012
hi everyone,new in this forum and yet to make any sales.
house of sogis sells made in ghana fabrics, male and female wears, shoes, slippers,children wears.pls like our face book page https://www.facebook.com/pages/House-of-sogis/243735539064739 to see pictures of our products.
have you thought about what to give your customers and client this end of the year season, do not wait till december to start planing, let us help you prepare good hampers that you can give your clients to say Thank you for their patronage in 2012. call us today and let us talk.08026108413 or mail info@houseofsogis.com.
we can actually work within your budget!!
Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 10, 2012
Yes, I have made solid business connections with clients that contacted me through this forum.

To all of them I say THANK YOU and may the business relationship continue to blossom.
Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by iziah: 2:43am On Sep 12, 2012
I just joined Nairaland, with the intention of making this new found automated system known to Nigerians before it becomes too popular and useless, it is called Instant Cash Machine (ICM) and generates about $120 per day depending on how diligent the user of the system is, its easy to understand and use. Click the link below to get started. I promise that you will be thrilled.
http://instantcashmachine.net/Iziah
Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by Tiwanna(f): 3:07pm On Sep 14, 2012
no
Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by uphena: 1:16pm On Sep 17, 2012
Welcome To Emineo's World of Cleaning services...

MISSION:

Emineo Cleaning Services is conceived to provide customers with all indoor and outdoor cleaning services for a hygienic environment in a completely trustworthy and professional manner.

We exist to attract and maintain customers, and given our win-win mentality, everything else will fall into place since we will make you stand out because by our services "WE ALWAYS STAND OUT"

VISION:

To be the foremost professional cleaning and maintenance service company of reference in Nigeria and equal same on an international standard.

OUR CONTACTs:-

The C.E.O and Operation managers can be reached at all times by:-
Twitter: - @ emineoservices
LinkedIn: - Stephens Uchechukwu (Njoku)
Email:- emineocleaningservices@gmail.com
www.facebook.com/emineocleanings
www.emineocleaningservices.com.ng
Phone:- +234 8081116330, +234 8094421022.
BB :- 30D559DA
Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by housefosogis(f): 1:49am On Sep 27, 2012
house of sogis is celebrating Nigeria at 52 with massive and amazing sales.every product is on sale. this is the best opportunity anyone can take advantage of. from kiddies wears to female and male wears.all you have to do is like our page on fb https://www.facebook.com/pages/House-of-sogis/243735539064739. then go ahead and select as many product as you want by making a comment(i want this). call us to let us know your delivery point and you can pay once you see your goods. offers last while there is stock.
what are you waiting for, start liking our page now

Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by fatacash(m): 12:24pm On Oct 05, 2012
I am the Director of BizPart Ventures Katsina, Katsina of Nigeria. We are handling various General Contract.

This is another festival season, as part of our efforts and activities, we are ready and available to assist you in buying SALLAH RAM from the local/village markets in Katsina as cheap as below your expectation. In these local/village markets, the Rams range between N25,000 and N55,000 which I believe presentable Rams are between N40,000 and N100,000 and above in the south. This is a good and great opportunity.

Note that we are not going to buy Ram on your behalf. You come, we lead, guide and assist you in the market for bargaining and purchasing and we will also assist you to get transport for your rams.

With all these works, we charged only N2,000 for our services on every Ram you purchased.

Please, book your appointment now, before people started rushing and price may increase as SALLAH is closing.

There ranges of Hotels that are at average in Katsina between N5,000 and N10,000 per night.

Katsina State is peaceful and people are accommodate with hospitality.

Any interested person or group can contact: ABdulFatah 07068264451.

Thanks and Allah bless you.

Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by oltold: 8:34pm On Oct 08, 2012
Our company can supply AGO in large quantity in METRIC TONS,So we need buyers,you can send an email to this address oltold@yahoo.com for enquiry.
Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by mrwilson(m): 10:19pm On Oct 08, 2012
We can meet with your demand any time and any day. We have over 8 million barrels of bonny light, 3 million barrels of forcado, and over 250,000 mt of AGO available. Interested and serious buyers or mandate should contact us and we will close the deal between 72-96 hours. +2348135299348, +2347026850769, resurgentcrude@yahoo.com We await you
Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by housefosogis(f): 2:40pm On Oct 10, 2012
house of sogis is giving discounts on its polo tops.ralph polo top for N6,000 male and N5,000 female (small horse). if you buy 2 and above you pay N5500 for male and N4500 for female. pls contact me on 08026108413

Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by sealcleaner: 6:24am On Oct 11, 2012
!!!! LAUNDRY DIRECT DRYCLEANERS !!!!!
WE ARE AN EFFICIENT PROFFESSIONAL DRYCLEANING COMPANY.

WE OFFER STRICTLY FREE PICK UP AND FREE DELIVERY ON ALL YOUR LAUNDRY AND DRYCLEANING NEEDS.

WE OFFER QUALITY CARE FOR YOUR SHIRTS, SUITS, NATIVES, DUVETS, KIDS ITEMS AND IRONING SERVICES.

WE SERVICE CHURCHES, HOTELS SUPPORT AND LAUNDRY STAFFING CHALLENGES, SCHOOLS, RESTAURANTS AND MORE.

BULK DISCOUNT AVAILABLE: WASH 15 ITEMS AND GET DISCOUNT

We are based in the lekki axis of Lagos State

LAUNDRY DIRECT DRYCLEANER..... WE TAKE THE STRESS AWAY FROM A BUSY LIFE... QUALITY!!! AFFORDABLE!!! CONVINIENT!!!

CALL: 080 628 77998, 070 375 06466

LaundryDirectNig@Gmail.com
FREE PICK UP AND FREE DELIVERY
Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by housefosogis(f): 1:31am On Oct 15, 2012
house fo sogis: house of sogis is giving discounts on its polo tops.ralph polo top for N6,000 male and N5,000 female (small horse). if you buy 2 and above you pay N5500 for male and N4500 for female. pls contact me on 08026108413
get big horse for N7,000 for male and 6,000 for female.buy 2 or more and pay 6,500 for male and 5,500 for female.

Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by acab5108: 10:10am On Oct 19, 2012
[quote author=hubreality]HAVE YOU EVER MADE ANY SALES HERE IN NAIRALAND FORUMS?

hi,dude.see my selling bills
https://avo.net/?ref=AVO6908322
Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by Johniky19(m): 6:05pm On Oct 26, 2012
Please i have some ebook to sell here in nairaland.
Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by Johniky19(m): 6:05pm On Oct 26, 2012
Please i have some ebook to sell here in nairaland. how can i do that.
Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by hubreality(m): 8:55am On Oct 27, 2012
Johniky19: Please i have some ebook to sell here in nairaland. how can i do that.
Interestingly, NairaLand members have seen all manner of ebooks but if the ebook is of a great value then it will sell pretty well when targeted to the right audience.
1. You could writeup a helpful article relative to the supposed ebook you're offering as a thread then recommend your ebook and do not bluntly ask readers to buy it now.
2. contribute positively to forum discussions(Be active)and don't spam
3. You could add a link to your blog, sales page, article or website showcasing the ebooks for sale on your forum signature.
4. Post the direct ebook sales thread only on the advert segment of Nairaland.
5. You can also take advantage of the Nairaland paid ads placement - https://www.nairaland.com/1049481/placing-adverts-nairaland

Goodluck!
Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by Johniky19(m): 4:29pm On Oct 27, 2012
Nice advice from you. but the problem i have now is that dont have website. It just an ebook that i bought. the one that has reseller right. many ebook.
Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by hubreality(m): 7:55am On Oct 28, 2012
Johniky19: Nice advice from you. but the problem i have now is that dont have website. It just an ebook that i bought. the one that has reseller right. many ebook.
You could start right away with any of these free blogging software sites to create blogsites: www.blogger.com or www. passionately blog about your niche and not just hard sales posts. Make a research on these lines.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Recharge BEDC Prepaid Meter Within Minutes / Get The Genuine Addresses Of Overseas Buyers Of Several Nigerian Raw Materials. / Adult Stuff Shop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.