Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,372 members, 7,884,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 04:15 PM

Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? - Adverts (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? (29044 Views)

Poll: Have You Ever Made Any Sales On Nairaland?

Yes: 33% (3 votes)
No: 22% (2 votes)
Not Aware I Could: 0% (0 votes)
I'm New Here: 44% (4 votes)
Not Interested: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Best Price For Aluminium Roof Sheet Building Material In Nairaland / How To Make Money Setting Up Professional Forums Like Nairaland In 6 Simplesteps / Discover How To Get Rich Legitimately Without Working For It Tru Forums (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by chemashie(m): 8:06am On Oct 28, 2012
Naija Market Place is a fastest growing e-commerce outlet for various fast selling imported goods from different countries. Our services:
Training potential importers and encourage them to maximize their capital
Air frieght shipping/mail forwarding from China & US with our business shipping services to your door step.
Buy/Pay for me services from anywhere in the world. We only charge you the service fee of 3500 and buy for you @ N168/$.
Like us @ www.facebook.com/NaijaMarketPlace for our fast selling products and our contacts.
Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by eride: 7:06pm On Oct 30, 2012
Only this link and your life will change for a better with Hardwork http:///QQCtN6
Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by Johniky19(m): 2:05pm On Nov 02, 2012
Please i need your help how can i sell and post information on my .com. Anyone to assist me.
Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by Johniky19(m): 2:11pm On Nov 02, 2012
So how can i post on my .
Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by thaira(f): 1:51pm On Nov 06, 2012
Yes o. I made my first sale through Nairaland in October and he's a repeat customer too. I sell wholesale Dangote cement.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by Chuksxp: 3:16pm On Nov 20, 2012
I thank God for nairaland. I've made lots of sales through nairaland.
Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by blackanese212: 6:03pm On Nov 20, 2012
At etkpalm KONCEPTS, we take the burden off your shoulders to organise your events be it birthday parties, annual general meetings, weddings, end of the year parties or any other events. We make your events memorable (from the decoration, to the refreshments, our beautiful ushers and reliable bouncers) and still work within your budget.
Also, we are into interior decoration. We can give your home, or office that classy look that you've always dreamt of.
Our services include events planning,interior decoration, ushering and modelling for your events, bead and hat making, fashion design, catering, gift bag/hamper packing and even more.

Patronise us and you won't regret it.

For enquiries, contact - 'Lade on 08100195363 OR Kunmi on 07066596364

E-mail - etkpalmkoncepts@yahoo.com

At etkpalm KONCEPTS, your comfort is our joy.
Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by spicywax(m): 8:13pm On Dec 06, 2012
yea from this advert https://www.nairaland.com/906454/custom-lapel-pins

I made sale to Nigerian Leadership Initiative cheesy

Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by Gospell(m): 3:26pm On Dec 27, 2012
NL is a good place for business no doubt...but talking about affiliate marketing....,i role with the best....no time for long talks am unable 2 post d link so just send me a mail at ahamizu@gmail.com
Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by blackanese212: 4:07pm On Dec 27, 2012
At etkpalm KONCEPTS, we take the burden off your shoulders to organise your events be it birthday parties, annual general meetings, weddings, end of the year parties or any other events. We make your events memorable (from the decoration, to the refreshments, our beautiful ushers and reliable bouncers) and still work within your budget.
Also, we are into interior decoration. We can give your home, or office that classy look that you've always dreamt of.
Our services include events planning,interior decoration, ushering and modelling for your events, bead and hat making, fashion design, catering, gift bag/hamper packing and even more.

Patronise us and you won't regret it.

For enquiries, contact - 'Lade on 08100195363 OR Kunmi on 07066596364

E-mail - etkpalmkoncepts@yahoo.com

At etkpalm KONCEPTS, your comfort is our joy.
Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by spicywax(m): 2:57pm On Jan 02, 2013
Made another sale from this advert: https://www.nairaland.com/1103633/lapel-pin-production

Supplied 600 pcs set of cufflinks to AA Clothings in Port Harcourt. (pics aren't uploading yet)
Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by omanifrank(m): 1:45am On Jan 03, 2013
BEEN A NICE XPERIENCE SO FAR
Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by spicywax(m): 7:34pm On Jan 04, 2013
600 peices of this sold through Nairaland

Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by Mayden: 4:24pm On Jan 07, 2013
www.gidimall.com

Really neat online mall!!

Y'all should check it out!
Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by blackanese212: 11:03pm On Jan 09, 2013
Hello beautiful ppl...smiley
U can nau get ur attachments, weavons, wigs, make up and accessories frm us at wholesale price. We av synthetic & human hair, 100% original Brazilian, peruvian, indian, malaysian, caribbean, virgin hair and lace wigs for sale.

Call 08189694737 or 08023715445
BB Pin 280C4FF6
Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by hubreality(m): 7:21am On Jan 19, 2013
Congratulations to our beloved NairaLand forum for hitting 1million members yesterday, 18th January, 2013. It can only get better! Happy New Year of Favour!

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by neksummi(m): 8:20pm On Jan 22, 2013
I make sales on a daily basis (week days) on nairaland from what we're doing here:

https://www.nairaland.com/1142592/lets-team-up-ensure-all

People who were skeptical when we started turned out to be big promoters of what I set out to do with this project.
Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by patmos360(m): 2:55pm On Jan 28, 2013
Congratulations to all!

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by onyxcorp(m): 9:58am On Feb 12, 2013
Yeah but it not regular, most time the are many unseriouse callers.
Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by impress2012: 2:39am On Feb 22, 2013
I have been on nairaland for some months now, i do not remember exactly how many but i have received great leads and made sales. I sell designers clothes, male and female and handbags too. This is a great forum and i love it. Anyone interested in my products can contact me at info@suitsgallery.com. For the newcomers to nairaland, i will say just be patient, it takes a little while to get situated and be honest and straight forward with your transactions, then this great forum would be a great asset.
Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by payme(m): 2:49pm On Feb 23, 2013
Thanks to Nairaland, I have been connected with over 30 customers whom I helped with Business Registration @ the Corporate Affairs Commission CAC...
Still Getting More people throughthis forum. Bigups Nairaland

Register your Business with CAC Click here
http://ow.ly/hYIuE
Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by hubreality(m): 6:55am On Feb 26, 2013
onyxcorp: Yeah but it not regular, most time the are many unseriouse callers.
I prefer callers to emailers. And some clown will flash your line, all the same, 90% of my callers do convert. Be friendly, specific and build confidence in them showing your wealth of knowledge and authority on your chosen niche on your phone discussions with any. Goodluck!
Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by blackanese212: 4:49pm On Mar 03, 2013
Call us for our special promo as we give out our 100% human hair at a discount of 30%...... Did you just say WOW!!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Cost Of Quality Roofing Sheet In Nigeria / How To Make Money On Ladbrokes Games With Their Virtual Sports / Get The Genuine Addresses Of Overseas Buyers Of Several Nigerian Raw Materials.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.