Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,372 members, 7,884,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 04:15 PM

Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? - Adverts (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? (29044 Views)

Poll: Have You Ever Made Any Sales On Nairaland?

Yes: 33% (3 votes)
No: 22% (2 votes)
Not Aware I Could: 0% (0 votes)
I'm New Here: 44% (4 votes)
Not Interested: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Best Price For Aluminium Roof Sheet Building Material In Nairaland / How To Make Money Setting Up Professional Forums Like Nairaland In 6 Simplesteps / Discover How To Get Rich Legitimately Without Working For It Tru Forums (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by payme(m): 7:14pm On Mar 03, 2013
Many have wonderful testimonies about this forum.As for me, I'm a sub-agent with the Corporate Affairs Commission and through this forum, I have helped several people register their businesses in Nigeria. Stil hoping for more customers. If interested in registering cheap and fast, pls call: 08067124340, 07068871340 or 08051480265
Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by Quadrillionaire(m): 5:13pm On Mar 04, 2013
Have you tried this money making opportunity?
Check it out now http://diamond.talkingmillionaires.net
Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by spicywax(m): 8:25am On Mar 19, 2013
Care Cross Nigeria Limited is just taking delivery of their Lapel Pins, Tie Clips and Cufflinks smiley

Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by spicywax(m): 8:32am On Mar 19, 2013
Eco Pin delivered in Acrylic Boxes .... smiley

Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by innersecret(f): 8:14am On Mar 22, 2013
Narialand is a good forum to advertize for I have made sales and gotten 3 clients from here.am into herbal health product.for men having quick and weak explosion,diabetes,hypertension,ulcer,waist pain,arthritis,fibroid,weight lost etc and tommy shaper for men and woman,which shape u in 3mins.u can mail me teslyn111@yahoo.com or call 07030660772 for more info
Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by Chekitaut: 8:07am On Mar 25, 2013
Nairaland is the best form to showcase your product and services, i am impress but i don't understand this days all my topic was hidden and am banned, since the day i give out information on the market price of building materials in Nigeria and my money making topic "BUILDING MADE EASY" my phone never stop ringing, i move with extra batteries of two phone, travel almost everyday, people still don't believe my offer until they receive it, i am happy am here, please help plead to the moderator to free me my information on nairaland is a legitimate info.
Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by scriptlance: 5:06am On Mar 26, 2013
Till now I have not made any sale.But I am getting traffic to my website.Thanks all for supporting us.

http://www.script-lance.com/
http://articleable.com/
Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by Kingk2(m): 10:05am On Mar 27, 2013
nairaland is great i hope i sell more in these forum
Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by DeGenius3(m): 1:59pm On Apr 03, 2013
WOULD YOU WANT TO KNOW HOW YOU CAN START EARNING AT LEAST $400 PER MONTH USING MY UNDERGROUND NEVER-FAIL SYSTEM SELLING SIMPLE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES ON FIVERR.COM?

hello,

i know you have heard about fiverr.com. even though you haven't heard about it, fiverr.com is a simple website where you can sell simple products and services for a very cheap price and make good cash too doing it.

selling simple products and services on fiverr.com is a damn simple method of making money online.

and until you know the REAL strategies, you can never succeed doing business on fiverr.com.

and until you learn from people who are really making it with fiverr.com, there isn't any way you can succeed. of course you know that the best way to succeed in life is to learn from people who have succeeded before you..

so if you really want to learn how you can begin to make it big time selling simple products and services on fiverr.com. all you simply need to do is send your name, email address, phone number and your location to cashbuilderinfo@gmail.com
Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by spicywax(m): 1:41pm On Apr 06, 2013
Thanks to Nairaland we made another sale of 1300 pcs of Soft Enamel PTI Pins + 1 Cloisonne Pin for the Principal. grin

Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by eedriyz(m): 11:19pm On Apr 08, 2013
No
Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by eedriyz(m): 11:27pm On Apr 08, 2013
Sincerely Yes. Sold a couple of stuffs including ecurrencies and some services. Even bought gigs for guys. But I don't know which direction the site is moving. You even get banned for posting something valuable on this very section of the forum
Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by toluwaney: 2:06pm On Apr 17, 2013
Contact us for purchase of water treatment plant set up and purchase of machines for bottle water business.

Biochemical and Microbiological analysis of water samples.

We are also sell PET preforms making machines, compressors and blowing machines.

08099019333 or omotayotoluwaney@yahoo.com
Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by payme(m): 6:30pm On Apr 25, 2013
Made 40k lastweek! Registering new businesses with the Corporate affairs commission.thanx Nairaland.Still need more though.Call me up on 07068871340 or 08067124340. I'l register your business fast & cheap.Just Call me
Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by sms9ja(f): 11:09pm On Apr 25, 2013
Insurance in 5mins, click here,

http://e-channel.cornerstone.com.ng/

Remember you where referred by Funmi

08036638933, 219C7A0F for clarity
Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by adexking2014(m): 11:02am On Apr 29, 2013
HALF PLOT of Land for sale @Ofada. Mainland Estate, Fenced, Secured with good facilities, registered survey plan and Global COO Price -N700 Non-negotiable. Serious Buyers only. 08187678754.
Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by brunofarad(m): 2:21am On May 02, 2013
We are based in portharcourt and we do all types of STONEWORK for building and fencing designs and we undetake jobs any where in nigeria.
talk to us....
0806 287 3386.

Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by spicywax(m): 11:53pm On May 10, 2013
Another sale from Nairaland wink Many Thanks y'all.

Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by onyxcorp(m): 7:49pm On May 14, 2013
Yes I have made sale via Nairaland.
Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by OCTAVO: 12:41pm On May 16, 2013
I MAKE MORE MONEY OFFLINE

Yeah, it will surprise you to hear that you can make over 50k a month by rendering some certain services! This is very very real!!!
Has it occured to you that people opt for a change of vehicle head lamps when they become old and dirty?
The solution is here!!!
I will teach you how to make a particular kind of solution for cleaning dirty vehicle head lamps.
Ordinarily, water, soaps and any detergent can't get rid of this dirts.
So, people usually opt for buying new head lamps which is very expensive.
This my solution is a virgin idea which is very easy to make just by following some few steps. And guess what, I've made lots of cool cash from this idea.
Let's assume a head lamp is being sold for 10k, all i need do is to charge you 2k for cleaning it for you, which will become sparkling clean. Won't you rather opt for the later option?
Yes!!! That's the idea. Cleaning head lamps are cheaper, so vehicle owners go for that option.
Just imagine that you are the only one doing this work in your locality?
Can you count the number of cars in your town or state? They are in multiples of thousands.
And the good thing is that customers will always be referred to you once you do a very good job!
Give this business a thought and your life will change for real.
Enough of sitting down at home and doing nothing!
You can also join me in making cool cash.
If you are interested, you can reach me on whatsapp: 08035387564
Or mail me: omortorla@yahoo.com
Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by spicywax(m): 11:56am On May 21, 2013
Thanks to Nairaland .... smiley

Custom Closionne & Printed Pin for the Rivers State Government... Nice smiley

Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by spicywax(m): 11:59am On May 21, 2013
Thanks to Nairaland again....

Custom Closionne Pin for Indomie Fan Club... smiley

Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by AKman2013(m): 12:24pm On May 27, 2013
Advertisements on Nairaland.com. Iam using this platform to ask Nairaland proprietor to consider SMEs( Small & Medium Enterprises) in Nigeria who want to advertise on this platform. Advertisement rates need to be considered. 216 dollars per week advert for a developing country like ours is too high.
To encourage SMEs the rates can be reduced in order to increase the demand. Most of the people doing business in Nigeria don't have advertisement attitude towards their business.
Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by FeeonazGlitz(f): 2:48pm On May 31, 2013

Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by house213: 1:40pm On Jun 01, 2013
Get more info on how to make sales at www.SackyourbossNG.com
Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by Ikem2(f): 7:21am On Jun 05, 2013
Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by OSDiggy2(m): 12:47am On Jun 10, 2013
My apology goes to every leader of this post,

I want to sincerely apologise for posting

something contrary to this room topic....

Good day my nairaland fellows, plz I nid ur vote....
Follow d link below n like my pix.. Which grant me d
chance to become Mr. Anambra State 2013..help ur
fellow nairaland....... https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151459839793575&set=o.157771931059064&type=1&theater

my name is Mister John Samson..... I'm hoping on u guyz.. Jst spend 1minute for me people, as u help who u doesn't know, God will command those who doesn't know u to help u in Jesus name. God bless u all.
Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by spicywax(m): 6:56am On Jun 11, 2013
Another sale from Nairaland

100 boxes cufflinks. . . smiley

Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by sms9ja(f): 1:27am On Jun 12, 2013
We do sms marketing/blasts/web designs/high profile database/global biz/reseller package/bulksms sites& more for more info: 219C7A0F,08036638933, www.sms9ja.com subscribe for our info on sms marketing and global biz like us at www.facebook.com/sms9ja

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Cost Of Quality Roofing Sheet In Nigeria / How To Make Money On Ladbrokes Games With Their Virtual Sports / Get The Genuine Addresses Of Overseas Buyers Of Several Nigerian Raw Materials.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.