Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,911 members, 7,872,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:12 AM

I Am A Muslim ,i Despise Bokoharam - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Am A Muslim ,i Despise Bokoharam (7127 Views)

A Muslim Guy Rejected The New N100 Note / What Does It Mean That God Will Not Despise A Broken Spirit And Contrite Heart / I Am A Muslim, I Love Christians & I Condemn Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am A Muslim ,i Despise Bokoharam by proo212(m): 9:30pm On Sep 24, 2014
And finally

o9.0 JIHAD
(O: Jihad means to war against non-Muslims, and is etymologically derived from the word mujahada
signifying warfare to establish the religion.
And it is the lesser jihad. As for the greater jihad, it is
spiritual warfare against the lower self (nafs), which is why the Prophet (Allah bless him and give him
peace) said as he was returning from jihad.
``We have returned from the lesser jihad to the greater jihad.''
The scriptural basis for jihad, prior to scholarly consensus (def: b7) is such Koranic verses as:
(1) ``Fighting is prescribed for you'' (Koran 2:216);
(2) ``Slay them wherever you find them'' (Koran 4:89);
(3) ``Fight the idolators utterly'' (Koran 9:36);
and such hadiths as the one related by Bukhari and Muslim that the Prophet (Allah bless him and give
him peace) said:
``I have been commanded to fight people until they testify that there is no god but Allah and that
Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah, and perform the prayer, and pay zakat. If they say it, they have
saved their blood and possessions from me, except for the rights of Islam over them. And their final
reckoning is with Allah'';
and the hadith reported by Muslim,
``To go forth in the morning or evening to fight in the path of Allah is better than the whole world
and everything in it.''Details concerning jihad are found in the accounts of the military expeditions of the
Prophet (Allah bless him and give him peace), including his own martial forays and those on which he
dispatched others. The former consist of the ones he personally attended, some twenty-seven (others say
twenty-nine) of them. He fought in eight of them, and killed only one person with his noble hand, Ubayy
ibn Khalaf, at the battle of Uhud. On the latter expeditions he sent others to fight, himself remaining at
Medina, and these were forty-seven in number.)

Mr Abdulsalam, there is compulsion in religion...I didnt say it, the guideline for Sharia law (reliance of the traveller) from the Shafi school of thought says it. This was certified by the highest authority in Sunni Islam, Al-Azhar University in Cairo.

Not sure what the Hanbali, Maliki and Hanafi schools think but I dont expect them to be different since they agree on a lot of the legal conclusions

And to think that you guys want Sharia to rule the world........Like I said in earlier posts, its not rocket science that there will be bloodshed at some point

3 Likes

Re: I Am A Muslim ,i Despise Bokoharam by dragunov: 9:51pm On Sep 24, 2014
yazach:

Firstly, are you a Christian? If yes, I think my points will make sense to you because I see a good reasoning in you post, but if you are an atheist, just ignore my comments because I don’t think it worth it to have online discussion with someone who denied existence of the creator.
Now my response
1- I think you know who Adolf Hitler was; was he killing Jews in response to God’s commandment
2- Crusader war, in response to who’s command? God? Even after some centuries have passed over the war commandment by God.
3- Am sure you heard of the recent seized 9.3 million arms issue which involve CAN president? If the Jet happen to belong to a Muslim, what do you think some useless Christians will be saying but now that it belong to Christians leader will it not Justify to say CAN are behind Boko Haram?
The bone of contention is that if somebody claims to be fighting for Allah, does that mean truly he is fighting for Allah sake or Allah truly command him to do so?

My Man, what will you say about this:
• 15th century: Crusades against Hussites, thousands slain. [DO30]
• 1538 pope Paul III declared Crusade against apostate England and all English as slaves of Church (fortunately had not power to go into action). [DO31]
• 1568 Spanish Inquisition Tribunal ordered extermination of 3 million rebels in (then Spanish) Netherlands. Thousands were actually slain. [DO31]
• 1572 In France about 20,000 Huguenots were killed on command of pope Pius V. Until 17th century 200,000 flee. [DO31]
• 17th century: Catholics slay Gaspard de Coligny, a Protestant leader. After murdering him, the Catholic mob mutilated his body, "cutting off his head, his hands, and his genitals... and then dumped him into the river [...but] then, deciding that it was not worthy of being food for the fish, they hauled it out again [... and] dragged what was left ... to the gallows of Montfaulcon, 'to be meat and carrion for maggots and crows'." [SH191]
• 17th century: Catholics sack the city of Magdeburg/Germany: roughly 30,000 Protestants were slain. "In a single church fifty women were found beheaded," reported poet Friedrich Schiller, "and infants still sucking the breasts of their lifeless mothers." [SH191]
• 17th century 30 years' war (Catholic vs. Protestant): at least 40% of population decimated, mostly in Germany. [DO31-32]
You still call this religion of peace?

I must tell you and I am not care either you believe me or not. Islam mean peace, if anybody claims to be fighting in the name of Islam then you should know the person is either a liar or trying to blackmail Islam. The media is to be blame for your misconception on Islam
CAN chairman(a pastor of baptist) in ask his member to disguise like muslim and throw banger in to his church after prophecy he claimed to receive from God that book haram will attack.
Assuming he succeeded, what will you think of muslims?
Now I will shed light on conditions for Islamic war
1- It must be declared under Islamic State by Muslim leader(Single Leader) not Sect leader.
2- It should be fought if you are attacked and should be commanded by Islamic leader. The Prophet lived with pagan in Macca peacefully after he conquered them; he lived with Christians in Medina even when muslims were majority.
. Dude I don't really geT what you are trying to prove. And your write-up actually reeks of fallacies. The premises you offer jusT negate the principle of logic. First, you try to draw a parallel of what muslims are doing in the world now(acts of terrorism) with what Adolf Hitler did to Jews and non jews alike, well mostly Jews, claiming that Hitler was a christain and that he did what he did in the name of Jesus! Then you cited the events of the crusades in the middle ages where catholics courtesy of the pope( who represented an appendage of Roman domination, greed and cruelty, all enshrouded in a religious figure) turned the world upside down, and you have the temerity to think they did that in the name of Jesus! Then you asserted that the Pope pontificated on the mass murder of protestants(both men and women); but you seem to forget that protestants were xtians who would not submit to the demonic doctrines of the catholic. You dare cite that as an example of christain terrorism! You afterward justified islamic misconducts and cruelty in Nigeria by stating that it is xtians behind BH just because our corrupt president used an equally corrupt clergy to ferry public fund to SA. That event is a pure case of money laundery. Simple. Let's not play dumb and pretend to believe the president's excuses. And then twist that as an evidence of CAN's involvement in BH. What the greedy clergy got involved in is not the collective agreement of all xtains in Nigeria but stictly a personal thing. Finally, from all indications both read and witnessed, islam is not a religion of peace . You even implied it from your last statement on ISLAMIC WAR and your attempt to postulate a new Just War theory.

2 Likes

Re: I Am A Muslim ,i Despise Bokoharam by Abdulsalam20(m): 9:54pm On Sep 24, 2014
malvisguy212: good qustion,just ready to read a very long note from him,the guy is adicted to copy and paste long note. In most of his post, he was calling christians antichrist, i ask him" what is christ? If you are not an antichrist, dos that mean you believe in christ?" the guy just went to copy and paste long note for me, the answer he gave me was funny, he was trying to say allah is christ.
I PITY YOU grin YOU SAID I COPY LONG ARTICLE PLS THE FACT IS YOU CANT EVEN PROVE ME WRONG I QUOTED OTH BIBLE AND QURANIC VERSE
U ASK FOR THE DEFINITION OF ANTICHRIST I GAVE IT TO U
A GUY EVEN GAVE ME A VERSE IN THE BOOK OF JOHN WHICH DEFINE WHO ANTICHRIST ARE AND I PROVE TO HIM THAT HE IS THE REAL ANTICHRIST
ANTICHRIST IS SIMPLY DONT WHO DONT FOLLOW THE TEACHING OF JESUS AND WE MUSLIM FOLLOW IT MORE THAN U HYPOCRITES
SO MAN!......WATCH YOUR MOUTH IF U CANT PROVE ME WRONG DONT QUOTE ME I ANSWER ALL YOUR QUESTIONS THE ONLY EXCUSE YOU GAVE WAS THAT THE POST IS TOOLONG grin ..THATS HYPOCRACY MAN!
Re: I Am A Muslim ,i Despise Bokoharam by Abdulsalam20(m): 10:13pm On Sep 24, 2014
proo212: And finally

Mr Abdulsalam, there is compulsion in religion...I didnt say it, the guideline for Sharia law (reliance of the traveller) from the Shafi school of thought says it. This was certified by the highest authority in Sunni Islam, Al-Azhar University in Cairo.

Not sure what the Hanbali, Maliki and Hanafi schools think but I dont expect them to be different since they agree on a lot of the legal conclusions

And to think that you guys want Sharia to rule the world........Like I said in earlier posts, its not rocket science that there will be bloodshed at some point
IMAGINE THE PERSON I AM ARGUING WITH SAYING SOMETHING WITH DOUBT PLS DID U READ THE POST I POSTED?.......IF YES THEN U SHOULD COME TO THE CONCLUSION THAT NO COMPULSION IN RELIGION

PLEASE DID YOU KNOW THAT JESUS ORDER US TO FOLLOW THE TORAH OF MOSES ALMOST EVERYTHING THAT THE SHARIAH ESTABLISH IS SUPPIRTED BY TORAH OF MOSES
"Do not think that I [Jesus] have come to
abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to
abolish them but to fulfill them. I tell you the truth, until
heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the
least stroke or a pen, will by any means disappear from
the Law until everything is accomplished. (Matthew
5:17-18) " It is quite clear from these verses from the New
Testament that Jesus peace be upon him did honor the Old
Testament and did say that every single "letter" of it has to
be honored, followed and fulfilled.
"Then Jesus said to the crowds and to
his disciples: 'The teachers of the law and the Pharisees sit
in Moses' seat. So you must obey them and do everything
they tell you. But do not do what they do, for they do not
practice what they preach.' (Matthew 23:1-3) " We clearly
see in these verses that Jesus peace be upon him did not
prohibit for the Old Testament to be followed, but only
warned his followers to not follow it the way the current
religious leaders of the Law (the Jewish Rabies) were
following it.
THE WORLD NO MORE EXPERIENCE PEACE BECAUSE WE NO MORE FOLLOW THE WILL OF GOD WE ONLY FOLLOW OUR WISH EVEN JESUS CONFIRM THOSE LAWS
Re: I Am A Muslim ,i Despise Bokoharam by HolyHolla(m): 2:07am On Sep 25, 2014
Abdulsalam20:
IMAGINE THE PERSON I AM ARGUING WITH SAYING SOMETHING WITH DOUBT PLS DID U READ THE POST I POSTED?.......IF YES THEN U SHOULD COME TO THE CONCLUSION THAT NO COMPULSION IN RELIGION

PLEASE DID YOU KNOW THAT JESUS ORDER US TO FOLLOW THE TORAH OF MOSES ALMOST EVERYTHING THAT THE SHARIAH ESTABLISH IS SUPPIRTED BY TORAH OF MOSES
"Do not think that I [Jesus] have come to
abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to
abolish them but to fulfill them. I tell you the truth, until
heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the
least stroke or a pen, will by any means disappear from
the Law until everything is accomplished. (Matthew
5:17-18) " It is quite clear from these verses from the New
Testament that Jesus peace be upon him did honor the Old
Testament and did say that every single "letter" of it has to
be honored, followed and fulfilled.
"Then Jesus said to the crowds and to
his disciples: 'The teachers of the law and the Pharisees sit
in Moses' seat. So you must obey them and do everything
they tell you. But do not do what they do, for they do not
practice what they preach.' (Matthew 23:1-3) " We clearly
see in these verses that Jesus peace be upon him did not
prohibit for the Old Testament to be followed, but only
warned his followers to not follow it the way the current
religious leaders of the Law (the Jewish Rabies) were
following it.
THE WORLD NO MORE EXPERIENCE PEACE BECAUSE WE NO MORE FOLLOW THE WILL OF GOD WE ONLY FOLLOW OUR WISH EVEN JESUS CONFIRM THOSE LAWS

Why, sire, are you bringing this up again? What has this to do with Jesus sanctioning religious compulsion? How many wars did He fight to demonstrate that He meant to be a warrior leader? Seems more to me that we learn nothing from each other as I explained earlier that Jesus in reference to judgment is talking about the judgment executed by God, not by man through religious compulsion or jihad wars. The Torah brought laws and judgment, but Jesus came in to offer an amnesty of grace to all.We Christians live under the law of grace, not physical judgment of the Torah or jihad of quran or any physical war, and that is why all through history, the true (mark that word, true) followers of Jesus are persecuted without their fighting back physically.

Let's move forward...
Re: I Am A Muslim ,i Despise Bokoharam by yazach: 3:01pm On Sep 25, 2014
dragunov: . Dude I don't really geT what you are trying to prove. And your write-up actually reeks of fallacies. [s]The premises you offer jusT negate the principle of logic. First, you try to draw a parallel of what muslims are doing in the world now(acts of terrorism) with what Adolf Hitler did to Jews and non jews alike, well mostly Jews, claiming that Hitler was a christain and that he did what he did in the name of Jesus! Then you cited the events of the crusades in the middle ages where catholics courtesy of the pope( who represented an appendage of Roman domination, greed and cruelty, all enshrouded in a religious figure) turned the world upside down, and you have the temerity to think they did that in the name of Jesus! Then you asserted that the Pope pontificated on the mass murder of protestants(both men and women); but you seem to forget that protestants were xtians who would not submit to the demonic doctrines of the catholic. You dare cite that as an example of christain terrorism! You afterward justified islamic misconducts and cruelty in Nigeria by stating that it is xtians behind BH just because our corrupt president used an equally corrupt clergy to ferry public fund to SA. That event is a pure case of money laundery. Simple. Let's not play dumb and pretend to believe the president's excuses. And then twist that as an evidence of CAN's involvement in BH. What the greedy clergy got involved in is not the collective agreement of all xtains in Nigeria but stictly a personal thing. Finally, from all indications both read and witnessed, islam is not a religion of peace . You even implied it from your last statement on ISLAMIC WAR and your attempt to postulate a new Just War theory.[/s]

You can never get it when you fail to understand the fact that the post was meant for excellent entity not dullards, and beside if you score more than D7 in English, it must be as a result of cheating grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Am A Muslim ,i Despise Bokoharam by Abdulsalam20(m): 3:13pm On Sep 25, 2014
yazach:

You can never get it when you fail to understand the fact that the post was meant for excellent entity not dullards, and beside if you score more than D7 in English, it must be as a result of cheating grin grin grin grin grin

lolz they will still come here to give you excuse that your post is too long.............nice one bro
Re: I Am A Muslim ,i Despise Bokoharam by yazach: 3:28pm On Sep 25, 2014
LET EVERY BODY READ AND COMPREHEND THIS:

Religion has never being part of terrorism but idiots are fooled by greedy people, so the idiots point the hands of terrorism to religion

Good people and bad people have faith in religion but if bad people show their bad habit, that does not mean religion mandate them to do so

If you want to throw a stone never throw it in a glass house, so if you accuse all people of religion(good and bad once together) just because of the bad one's behavior then you are the most stupid creature, you are definitely not better than any animal(any I said)

OH you Christians!!!! Islam(Qura'an and Hadith) and muslims will in no way support any act of terrorism and that is exactly the message passing by this thread, so you are not expected to oppose the OP but if you do so, what will you say of the atrocities committed and still committing by your fellow Christians

Those of you calling for war(by your hatred for fellow human being) I bet it if you are not going to end your life like a "snake that passes on a rock"

Bad people are perpetrator of evil, let the good people come together to fight the bad ones
Re: I Am A Muslim ,i Despise Bokoharam by Abdulsalam20(m): 8:18pm On Sep 25, 2014
yazach: LET EVERY BODY READ AND COMPREHEND THIS:

Religion has never being part of terrorism but idiots are fooled by greedy people, so the idiots point the hands of terrorism to religion

Good people and bad people have faith in religion but if bad people show their bad habit, that does not mean religion mandate them to do so

If you want to throw a stone never throw it in a glass house, so if you accuse all people of religion(good and bad once together) just because of the bad one's behavior then you are the most stupid creature, you are definitely not better than any animal(any I said)

OH you Christians!!!! Islam(Qura'an and Hadith) and muslims will in no way support any act of terrorism and that is exactly the message passing by this thread, so you are not expected to oppose the OP but if you do so, what will you say of the atrocities committed and still committing by your fellow Christians

Those of you calling for war(by your hatred for fellow human being) I bet it if you are not going to end your life like a "snake that passes on a rock"

Bad people are perpetrator of evil, let the good people come together to fight the bad ones
nice writeup
Re: I Am A Muslim ,i Despise Bokoharam by HolyHolla(m): 10:11pm On Sep 25, 2014
Abdulsalam20:
nice writeup

I like too... of course, minus the brickbats
Re: I Am A Muslim ,i Despise Bokoharam by Abdulsalam20(m): 12:05am On Sep 26, 2014
HolyHolla:

Does it occur to you at all that the quran places greater honor on Jesus than on Mohammed? Why, if I may ask, is this so? You can read the blog in the following link to understand better.

mongsexpressive..com.es/2014/08/christ-more-honored-in-koran-than.html?m=1

10 Verses from the Quran Prove ISIS Truly Follows Islam

Muslims around the world, along with U.S. President Barack Obama, have denounced ISIS, saying that their actions do not define Islam and are wholly against the Quran. But versesstraightfrom the same book both moderate Muslims and ISIS insurgents reference show thatthe savages arenot misinterpreting the Apostle Muhammad after all.

David Woods of AnsweringMuslims.com dedicates his time to studying the Quranand hadith (Muhammad’s quotes and biography). Now, he has compiled a list of10 scripturesto expose the hypocrisy of the moderate Muslim, proving that ISIS is the trueexample of devout Islamists:

10. Muslims must hate non-believers
Quran 3:32 – “Obey Allah and the Messenger (Muhammad); but if they turn away, then indeed, Allah does not love the disbelievers.”

9. Muslims must discriminate against unbelievers
Quran 48:29 – “Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah; and those with him are forceful against the disbelievers, merciful amongst themselves.”

8. Muslims can rape women, so long as they take them as wives or slaves
Quran 4:24 – “And [also prohibited to you are all] married women except those your right hand possess.”

7. Muslims must persecutethose who are against the establishmentof an Islamic State
Quran 5:33 – “Indeed, the penalty for those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger and strive upon earth [to cause] corruption is none but thatthey be killed or crucified or thattheir hands and feet be cut offfrom opposite sides or thatthey be exiled from the land. That is forthem a disgrace in this world; and for them in the Hereafteris a great punishment.”

6. Muslims must slaughter anyone who won’t convert to Islam
Quran 9:5 – “And when the sacred months have passed, then kill the polytheists wherever you find them and capture them and besiege them and sit in wait for them at every place of ambush. But if they should repent, establish prayer, and give zakah, let them [go] on their way. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.”

5. Muslims can be merciful by forcing Jews and Christians to payfines and live in apartheid
Quran 9:29 – “Fight those who do not believe in Allah or in the Last Day and who do not consider unlawful what Allah and His Messenger have made unlawful and who do not adopt the religion of truthfrom those who were given the Scripture –[fight] until they give the jizyah willingly while they are humbled.”

4. Muslims may slaughter other Muslims
Qruan 9:73 – “O Prophet, fight against the disbelievers and the hypocritesand be harsh upon them. And their refuge is Hell, and wretched is the destination.”

3. Muslims must not be peaceful or moderate, but war for Allah
Quran 9:111 – “Indeed, Allah has purchased from the believerstheir lives and their properties [in exchange] for that they will have Paradise. They fight in the cause of Allah , so they kill and are killed.”

2. Muslims should not seek peace unless they have rid their community of unbelievers
Quran 47:35 – “So do not weaken and call for peace while you are superior; and Allah is with you and will never deprive you of [the reward of] yourdeeds.”

1. Peaceful quranic verseswere before Allah’s commands of slaughter, and are therefore annulled
Quran 2:106 – “We do not abrogate a verse or cause it to be forgotten except thatWe bring forth [one] better than itor similar to it. Do you not know that Allah is over all things competent?”
Considering the extremenature of theseverses, it would seem redundant to claim that ISIS are extremistsof Islam, while they actually interpret the quranic commands as literally as possible, resurrecting the barbaricleadership of their prophet Muhammad.

Still, Muslims who choose to follow the abrogated commands of Allah are out-dated, choosey, and, according to the Quran 9:73, hypocritical. While debating that ISIS fightersare truly representing Islam in its purest form doesn’t solve the crisis, it is the firststep to acknowledging that Islam is the problem and will always breed terror.

to prove yo wrong did know that thee is an hadith that preicted them emergence of isis and that it is false
pls read it
Nu’aym ibn Hammad narrates in Al-Fitan, that the 4th
Caliph, Ali ibn Abi Talib said:
When you see the black flags, remain where you are and do
not move your hands or your feet. Thereafter there shall
appear a feeble insignificant folk. Their hearts will be like
fragments of iron. They will have the state. They will fulfil
neither covenant nor agreement. They will call to the truth,
but they will not be people of the truth. Their names will be
parental attributions, and their aliases will be derived from
towns. Their hair will be free-flowing like that of women. This
situation will remain until they differ among themselves.
Thereafter, God will bring forth the Truth through whomever
He wills .
Does this narration by Ali bin Abi Talib (k.)—that is related by
AlBukhari’s teacher (Nu’aym bin Hamad) over one thousand
two hundred years ago in his: book AlFitan—refer to the
‘Islamic State’?
When you see the black flags’: The flags of the ‘Islamic State’
are black.
‘Remain where you are’: i.e., stay where you are, O Muslims,
and do not join them.
‘And do not move your hands or your feet’: i.e. do not help
them financially or with equipment.
‘Thereafter there shall appear a feeble insignificant folk’: i.e.
‘weak’ and ‘insignificant’ in terms of understanding of
religion, morality and religious practice.
‘Their hearts will be like fragments of iron’: i.e. they will
ruthlessly kill prisoners of war and cruelly torture people.
‘They will have the state’: For almost a century, no one has
claimed to be an Islamic Caliphate other than the current
‘Islamic State’ in Iraq and the Levant.
‘They will fulfil neither covenant nor agreement’: The ‘Islamic
State’ did not fulfil its agreement with the Sha’etat tribe after
the tribe pledged allegiance to them; indeed the ‘Islamic
State’ slaughtered them by the hundreds. They also killed
journalists.
‘They will call to the truth’: The ‘Islamic State’ calls to Islam.
‘But they will not be people of the truth’: The people of the
truth are merciful. The Prophet Muhammad  said: ‘Have
mercy and you will be shown mercy.’
‘Their names will be parental attributions’: Like: ‘Abu
Muthanna’, ‘Abu Muhammad’, ‘Abu Muslim’ and so on.
‘And their aliases will be derived from towns’: Like: ‘Al-
Baghdadi’, ‘al-Zarqawi’, ‘al-Tunisi’ and so on.
‘Their hair will be free-flowing like that of women’: ‘Islamic
State’ fighters have hair precisely like thiS
AS YOU CAN SEE ISIS IS UNISLAMIC...
AND CONCERNING THE VERSE YOU POSTED U DIDNT QUOTE IT AS IT WAS QUOTED THE ONES YOU PSTED ARE ABRICATED I IMPLORE YOU TO READ TWO VERSE BACKWARD AND TWO VERSE FORWARD
Re: I Am A Muslim ,i Despise Bokoharam by HolyHolla(m): 12:24pm On Sep 26, 2014
Abdulsalam20:
to prove yo wrong did know that thee is an hadith that preicted them emergence of isis and that it is false
pls read it
He wills .
‘Islamic State’?
are black.
and do not join them.
journalists.
AND CONCERNING THE VERSE YOU POSTED U DIDNT QUOTE IT AS IT WAS QUOTED THE ONES YOU PSTED ARE ABRICATED I IMPLORE YOU TO READ TWO VERSE BACKWARD AND TWO VERSE FORWARD

I've made silent references to this many times earlier. It's about the Dijjal. You may want to resesrch further to find the El Madhi, who comes after and whose responsibility it is, according to those prophecies, to destroy the Dijjal and save the world. That is why I keep stating that if indeed, Muslims believe in those prophecies, they should never talk of any Jihad for now, but wait for the jihad of the Madhi.

But somehow, the post you referenced and quoted did not have sufficient defense from your response. Reading forward and backwards still give me same conclusions.

Also, I want you to please adress my post on the quran's adoration of Jesus above even Mohammed. You may also want to let us know why the quran says that Jesus was the only one born perfect and who lived throughout without any sin. I'm here, wondering that if anyone can be ascribed the nature of perfection, that person can be no other but God. Only God is perfect!!! What do you think?
Re: I Am A Muslim ,i Despise Bokoharam by Zeus777: 2:42pm On Sep 26, 2014
HolyHolla:

Everybody knows that this is quite true. The start point was in defense from attacks of the warring tribes of Mecca and Medina, but when he became more victorious and prosperous, he decided to wage wars of conversion.
LOL @ waging "WAR OF CONVERSION".... Religion of peace!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Am A Muslim ,i Despise Bokoharam by ladymichael: 4:17pm On Sep 26, 2014
Muslims on nairaland just pissed me off but the truth is boko haram is not religiously inclined just political.
It doesn't matter what the history of nigeria concerning religious unrests states.
Am referring to the present. And mind you some of the arrests that have been made on these bomb attacks were actually christians.yeeeeeepPppp!!!!!!!!
Won't. Argue go and dig up papers better still browse or even ask any close sss officers that's if they will trust u enough to divulge info
Re: I Am A Muslim ,i Despise Bokoharam by HolyHolla(m): 4:24pm On Sep 26, 2014
How many true Muslims out there will heed the call for a just fatwa to defend their religion from the extremists? If truly you are a Muslim, and you believe in righteous jihad and that the Takfiris are not true Muslims and are damaging the image of Islam... Let's go there...

www.businessinsider.com/one-of-the-worlds-most-influential-sheiks-has-issued-a-fatw-against-isis-2014-9?utm_content=buffer90976&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

"One Of The World's Most Influential Sheiks Has Issued A Fatwā Against ISIS

GREG MCKENNA, BUSINESS INSIDER AUSTRALIA SEP. 26, 2014

As the West grapples with the increasing reach of ISIS on home soil and as random and planned acts of terrorism continue to develop, the Islamic world is not siting idly by.

Earlier this week in his speech before the United Nations, US President Barack Obama signaled out the leadership being offered by a group of Muslim clerics led by Shaykh Abdallah bin Bayyah. This group, known as the Forum for Promoting Peace in Muslim Societies, issued a very powerful Fatwā* in opposition to the actions of ISIS and as a warningto young Muslims who may be attracted to its cause.

Titled “This is Not the Path to Paradise, Response to ISIS,” the Fatwā highlights that ISISactions are against the tenets of Islam.

This is addressed to the young men who bear arms against their own nations and destroy both country and countrymen. You have abandoned all values and made enemies of the world. We call on you to pause, reflect, and heed this counsel for the sake of all who want good for our community.

It then offers four quotes from Islamic teachings before continuing with “A Statement to the Muslim Worldand its Leaders” reminding them to “Remember and Consider the Question Why?"

It is powerful stuff, and it takes aim at Fatwās that “have justified bloodshed while disregarding Islamic law’s mandates of civil obedience, respect for life, and to refrain from divisiveness, irrespective of how morally degraded a society becomes. Instead, there are inappropriate claims of engaging in jihad and addressing the ills of society without fulfilling the conditions of doing so, which has led to even more suffering.”

The full text offers guidance with an aim at returning Islam and Muslims worldwide to core values, noting there is a “pressing need to strengthen the immune system of the Muslim world against the extremism and violence that exists within it, regardless of where the violence is directed or how it began. The time is now for Muslim societies — individuals and political entities — to work together towards what is right and good and to place the higher interests of humanity and the world above personal interests.”

It ends where it began, with an entreaty to younger Muslims in the West saying they should “remain steadfast in the face of the emptyclaims and promises made before them and to live the Islamic law properly so that they will not be duped into confusing falsehood with truth. This applies, in particular, to those who do not have a command of Arabic and do not understand the language of the Qur’an.”"

(* A Fatwā in the Islamic faith is the term for the legal opinion orlearned interpretation that a qualified jurist or mufti can give on issues pertaining to the Islamic law.)
Re: I Am A Muslim ,i Despise Bokoharam by ladymichael: 5:28pm On Sep 26, 2014
HolyHolla: How many true Muslims out there will heed the call for a just fatwa to defend their religion from the extremists? If truly you are a Muslim, and you believe in righteous jihad and that the Takfiris are not true Muslims and are damaging the image of Islam... Let's go there...

www.businessinsider.com/one-of-the-worlds-most-influential-sheiks-has-issued-a-fatw-against-isis-2014-9?utm_content=buffer90976&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

"One Of The World's Most Influential Sheiks Has Issued A Fatwā Against ISIS

GREG MCKENNA, BUSINESS INSIDER AUSTRALIA SEP. 26, 2014

As the West grapples with the increasing reach of ISIS on home soil and as random and planned acts of terrorism continue to develop, the Islamic world is not siting idly by.

Earlier this week in his speech before the United Nations, US President Barack Obama signaled out the leadership being offered by a group of Muslim clerics led by Shaykh Abdallah bin Bayyah. This group, known as the Forum for Promoting Peace in Muslim Societies, issued a very powerful Fatwā* in opposition to the actions of ISIS and as a warningto young Muslims who may be attracted to its cause.

Titled “This is Not the Path to Paradise, Response to ISIS,” the Fatwā highlights that ISISactions are against the tenets of Islam.

This is addressed to the young men who bear arms against their own nations and destroy both country and countrymen. You have abandoned all values and made enemies of the world. We call on you to pause, reflect, and heed this counsel for the sake of all who want good for our community.

It then offers four quotes from Islamic teachings before continuing with “A Statement to the Muslim Worldand its Leaders” reminding them to “Remember and Consider the Question Why?"

It is powerful stuff, and it takes aim at Fatwās that “have justified bloodshed while disregarding Islamic law’s mandates of civil obedience, respect for life, and to refrain from divisiveness, irrespective of how morally degraded a society becomes. Instead, there are inappropriate claims of engaging in jihad and addressing the ills of society without fulfilling the conditions of doing so, which has led to even more suffering.”

The full text offers guidance with an aim at returning Islam and Muslims worldwide to core values, noting there is a “pressing need to strengthen the immune system of the Muslim world against the extremism and violence that exists within it, regardless of where the violence is directed or how it began. The time is now for Muslim societies — individuals and political entities — to work together towards what is right and good and to place the higher interests of humanity and the world above personal interests.”

It ends where it began, with an entreaty to younger Muslims in the West saying they should “remain steadfast in the face of the emptyclaims and promises made before them and to live the Islamic law properly so that they will not be duped into confusing falsehood with truth. This applies, in particular, to those who do not have a command of Arabic and do not understand the language of the Qur’an.”"

(* A Fatwā in the Islamic faith is the term for the legal opinion orlearned interpretation that a qualified jurist or mufti can give on issues pertaining to the Islamic law.)

Some people will just sit down read an article and make a case on it.that's y the white man hides information in books.
Re: I Am A Muslim ,i Despise Bokoharam by HolyHolla(m): 5:56pm On Sep 26, 2014
ladymichael:

Some people will just sit down read an article and make a case on it.that's y the white man hides information in books.

ladymichael your point is not clear, please. When the white man hides information inside a book, he apparently does not expect you to "sit down read an article and make a case on it".
Re: I Am A Muslim ,i Despise Bokoharam by HolyHolla(m): 6:06pm On Sep 26, 2014
Read all about it here:

"Christ more honored in the Koran than Prophet Mohammed
The distinctives of the Lord Jesus-Christ in the Koran. What Does the Koran Say about Jesus?
1. Jesus was the only person to be born of a virgin,
distinguished from all humans and prophets without
any exception: "She said, How shall I have a son,
whom no mortal has touched, neither have I been
unchased. He said, Even so thy Lord has said: Easy is
that for Me; and that We may appoint him a sign unto
men and a mercy from Us. It is a thing
determined."(19) (Mary 16-24).
2. Jesus Christ alone was distinguished from all humans
by being the Word of God, who is the very expression
of the Self of God end His eternal Being: "The Messiah,
Jesus son of Mary, God's Messenger, and His
Word …" (4)The Women 171; (3)House of Imran 40).
3. Jesus Christ alone emanated from the spirit of God;
for this reason He did not need a sexual, genetical
birth. "The Messiah, Jesus Son of Mary, God's
Messenger, and His Word that He committed to Mary,
and a Spirit from Him ." (4)The Women 169)
4. Jesus Christ alone, in exception to all humans, spoke
while in the cradle (19)Mary 22-32). The Koran tells us
that Christ needed no one to teach Him anything, not
even how to speak. The Bible says: "Who hath directed
the spirit of the Lord, or being His counselor hath
taught Him knowledge and showed to Him the way of
understanding." (Isaiah 40:1,13-14). Naturally, no one
can teach the One who emanated from God's Spirit for
He is the All-knowing.
5.Jesus Christ alone was distinguished from all
prophets with His infallibility and was the only one to
be singled out for His perfection; for all the prophets
had sinned, and their sins were mentioned in the
Koran. However, Christ was the only exception, for
"High honored shall be in this world and the
next." (3)House of Imran 45). Also, the Arab prophet
(El-Bukhari) testified for the perfection of Christ and
His infallibility, saying: "Satan pokes with his finger the
side of every human at birth, except Jesus, son of Mary;
when he went to poke Him, he poked the curtain."
6. Jesus Christ alone was distinguished from all others
in the sense that He was the Creator: "I will create for
you out of clay as the likeness of a bird; then I will
breathe into it and it will be a bird." (3)House of
Imran 42).
7. Jesus Christ alone was uniquely incomparable in
knowing men's secrets: "I will inform you too of what
things you eat, and what you treasure up in your
houses. Surely, in that is a sign for you if you are
believers." (3)House of Imran 48).
8. Jesus was matchless in making the miracles and the
wonders which no other could make: "And I will also
heal the blind and the leper…" (3)House of Imran 48).
9. Jesus Christ alone could raise the dead with the
word of His blessed mouth: And I will bring life to the
dead…" (3)House of Imran 48; (5)The Table 110).
10. Jesus Christ alone exclusively enjoyed the
prophetical title of "the Messiah": "The Messiah , Jesus
son of Mary, was God's Messenger, and His Word
committed to Mary…" (4)Women 169). The Old
Testament made known the real identity of the
Messiah, saying: "Behold the days come, saith the Lord,
that I will raise unto David a righteous Branch, and a
King shall reign and prosper, and shall execute
judgement and justice in the earth… and this is the
name whereby He shall be called: THE LORD OUR
RIGHTEOUSNESS." (Jeremiah 23:5-6)
11. Jesus Christ alone exchanged responsibility of
authority with God: "And I was a witness over them,
while I remained among them; but when thou didst
take me to thy self, Thou wast Thyself the watcher
over them." (5)Table 117).
12. Jesus was the only one to become a Sign unto men
and Mercy from God (19)Mary 20) unto men who fell
under the burden and the shackles of sin; for which,
God's justice and holiness condemned them to eternal
perdition. For this reason the only Savior, who can
offer eternal salvation to men came to be a Mercy from
God.
13. Only Jesus Christ could give His followers high
honors and assurances concerning the day of
Resurrection: "I will cause thee to die, and I will raise
thee to Me, and I will purify thee of those who believe
not. I will set thy followers above the unbelievers till
the resurrection Day," (3)House of Imran 55)
14. Only Jesus will be the Judge who will come to this
world to judge the living and the dead; the Arab
prophet (El-Bukhari) confirmed this fact, saying: "The
Last Hour will not come until the Son of Mary come
down as the just Judge."
If you meditated on any of the Koran verses that
portray the Lord Jesus Christ, you find that they are
inherent attributes that are exclusively distinctive of
God; and that He did not share any of them with any
human at all. Moreover, you find that the Lord Jesus
Christ did not enjoy only one of these attributes, but He
included all of them in His blessed person, so that He
may leave no doubt concerning His deity and divinity.
The New Testament recorded that the All-mighty God
became a perfect man (something that was easy for
Him to do) and came from heaven to our earth to save
men. The Bible says: "In the beginning was the Word,
and the Word was with God, and the word was God …
and the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us,
and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only
begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth." (John
1:1,14). Then the Bible continues the portrayal of
Christ, saying:"And without controversy great is the
mystery of godliness; He who was manifested in the
flesh, Justified in the spirit, Seen of angels, Preached
among the nations, Believed on in the world, Received
up in glory." (1 Timothy 3:16)."

Excepts from : The gospel of Christ Jesus according to saint John as reviewed by the koran and muslim scholar. BY Dr Ben Malik
Re: I Am A Muslim ,i Despise Bokoharam by ladymichael: 9:03pm On Sep 26, 2014
HolyHolla:

ladymichael your point is not clear, please. When the white man hides information inside a book, he apparently does not expect you to "sit down read an article and make a case on it".

Hmmmmmm. I could not have made my self any clearer. Am speechless.
Re: I Am A Muslim ,i Despise Bokoharam by Abdulsalam20(m): 7:43am On Sep 27, 2014
HolyHolla: Read all about it here:

The distinctives of the Lord Jesus-Christ in the Koran. What Does the Koran Say about Jesus?
He is the All-knowing.
Imran 42).
God.
down as the just Judge."

Excepts from : The gospel of Christ Jesus according to saint John as reviewed by the koran and muslim scholar. BY Dr Ben Malik
DERAILING AGAIN WHAT YOU POSTED IS EVEN PROVING THAT MUHAMMAD DIDNT AUTHORED THE BIBLE BUT IT IS FROM GOD IF IT IS FROM MUHAMAD HE WILL HAVE MENTION HIS NAME THOUSAND TIMES IN THE QURAN
{He is only a servant whom We blessed and We made him an example to the children of
Israel.} (Az-Zukhruf 43:59)
THERE ARE MANY PROPHET THAT PERFORM MIRACLE MORE THAN JESUS IN THE BIBLE I WILL CONTINUE LATER READ MY NEXT POST
Re: I Am A Muslim ,i Despise Bokoharam by OjeriakhiVictor(m): 8:23am On Sep 27, 2014
Lucario007:

so what of the following:

No. 1:St Paul’s advice about whether women are
allowed to teach men in church:
“I do not permit a woman to teach or to have
authority over a man; she must be silent.” (1
Timothy 2:12)

No. 2: In this verse, Samuel, one of the early
leaders of Israel, orders genocide against a
neighbouring people:
“This is what the Lord Almighty says... ‘Now go
and strike Amalek and devote to destruction all
that they have. Do not spare them, but kill both
man and woman, child and infant, ox and sheep,
camel and donkey.’” (1 Samuel 15:3)

or this:
“Wives, submit to your husbands as to the
Lord.” (Ephesians 5:22)

No. 4: “Slaves, submit yourselves to your
masters with all respect, not only to the good and
gentle but also to the cruel.” (1 Peter 2:18)

or even these:

“So the man took his concubine and sent her
outside to them, and they raped her and abused
her throughout the night, and at dawn they let her
go. At daybreak the woman went back to the
house where her master was staying, fell down at
the door and lay there until daylight. When her
master got up in the morning and opened the
door of the house and stepped out to continue on
his way, there lay his concubine, fallen in the
doorway of the house, with her hands on the
threshold. He said to her, ‘Get up; let’s go.’ But
there was no answer. Then the man put her on
his donkey and set out for home.” (Judges
19:25-28)

“ And Jephthah made a vow to the Lord, and said,
‘If you will give the Ammonites into my hand,
then whoever comes out of the doors of my
house to meet me, when I return victorious from
the Ammonites, shall be the Lord’s, to be offered
up by me as a burnt-offering.’ Then Jephthah
came to his home at Mizpah; and there was his
daughter coming out to meet him with timbrels
and with dancing. She was his only child; he had
no son or daughter except her. When he saw her,
he tore his clothes, and said, ‘Alas, my daughter!
You have brought me very low; you have become
the cause of great trouble to me. For I have
opened my mouth to the Lord, and I cannot take
back my vow.’” (Judges 11:30-1, 34-5)

These are all from the bible. So does it mean all Christian s follow and obey such barbaric acts?

so please who are you to judge?

Hitler was a Catholic, and the amount of people he killed not to mention the Christian Crusades should be equal if not doubling the number of people killed by Muslim terrorist activities.

All in all, nearly all religions are the same. undecided
Guy just keep quiet..
Re: I Am A Muslim ,i Despise Bokoharam by HolyHolla(m): 8:47am On Sep 27, 2014
OjeriakhiVictor:
Guy just keep quiet..

Thanks for coming in. Same thing we have been saying. You may want to go back into the thread and see how we treated your submissions earlier. That these happened in the OT during the laws of Moses does not mean it should continue in the NT which offers the law of grace. This is the 21st Century.

Hitler did not commit his heinous crimes in obedience to the teachings of Christ, so it's irrelevant to make him a Christian example. The same way, we are enjoining Muslims to condemn the attrocities of the extremists so that we can have some peace in the world. Or would anyone rather have the opposite?

Re: I Am A Muslim ,i Despise Bokoharam by HolyHolla(m): 9:32am On Sep 27, 2014
Abdulsalam20:
DERAILING AGAIN WHAT YOU POSTED IS EVEN PROVING THAT MUHAMMAD DIDNT AUTHORED THE BIBLE BUT IT IS FROM GOD IF IT IS FROM MUHAMAD HE WILL HAVE MENTION HIS NAME THOUSAND TIMES IN THE QURAN
{He is only a servant whom We blessed and We made him an example to the children of
Israel.} (Az-Zukhruf 43:59)
THERE ARE MANY PROPHET THAT PERFORM MIRACLE MORE THAN JESUS IN THE BIBLE I WILL CONTINUE LATER READ MY NEXT POST

Not derailing; just giving the full text of what I posted earlier for the benefit of those who may not be able to read from the website url provided.

How could Mohammed have authoured the Bible when he lived long after it was written?

But one thing is certain from the quran: Mohammed ordered that writings of Christ as his own forerunner must be honored by every true Muslim. He said those who disbelieve the "prophets" before him (Jesus inclusive), were just as the infidels. When a person who claims divine inspiration authenticates one who came before him, I believe that he is saying that the authority of that before is from God. When he later on goes on to say things that contradict this same earlier authority he has authenticated, which do we believe? The former, who is acclaimed to be greater than all others or the latter who contradicts the authority he recognises? Not only that, Mohammed authenticated Christ as One who has the Spirit of God, Holy (and Pure) Son, Savior and Messiah. As a Muslim therefore, you have to believe in Christ as Savior to be saved.

Now, that takes us back to my question, "what would you say about the honor accorded to Christ in the quran which gives Him qualities above all other prophets and at places Him on a perfect status which is comparable only with perfection of God?"
Re: I Am A Muslim ,i Despise Bokoharam by urheme: 10:39am On Sep 27, 2014
Kay17: Another fault with Islam and Christianity is that it does not give the individual the initiative to direct his spiritual life, to decide for himself, rather he has to constantly adhere to instructions from the bible or quran without sufficient understanding.

For example why do we do good for God?

This is the very fact,
Any book which justifies killings at all is an afront to justice and humanity, be it holy books or legal books, and just like all other books, the so call holy books should be subject to criticism and review.
If you ask me i will say they have woefuly failed the repugnancy test
Re: I Am A Muslim ,i Despise Bokoharam by dragunov: 3:13pm On Sep 27, 2014
yazach:

And you feel your mastery of the English language has contributed anything to your ability to reason like a human? Nah! I don't think so.

1 Like

Re: I Am A Muslim ,i Despise Bokoharam by yazach: 2:48pm On Sep 29, 2014
HolyHolla: Read all about it here:

He is the All-knowing.
Imran 42).
God.
down as the just Judge."

My brother!!!! but you said you have a translated qura'an that you use to read? If you truly do

1- did you read and confirm those things brought up by that man before you even post it here

If you don't mind, we can pick each point and engage each other regarding those points
Re: I Am A Muslim ,i Despise Bokoharam by yazach: 2:49pm On Sep 29, 2014
dragunov: And you feel your mastery of the English language has contributed anything to your ability to reason like a human? Nah! I don't think so.

what is this one saying? kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: I Am A Muslim ,i Despise Bokoharam by HolyHolla(m): 6:07pm On Sep 29, 2014
yazach:

My brother!!!! but you said you have a translated qura'an that you use to read? If you truly do

1- did you read and confirm those things brought up by that man before you even post it here

If you don't mind, we can pick each point and engage each other regarding those points

I was only sharing what someone wrote. I owe no responsibility if the verses are accurately quoted. But, yes, I read the message and I'm in agreement with all the points raised. Some of them may not be convincing enough for the critical mind of an expert in quran like you, but of course, the average person understands and accepts the submissions. They are all in the quran and I am ready to confirm that I have definitely read each and everyone in the quran before.

You may want to take it up point by point and show your disagreements, but surely, I will be ready to defend them. I guess that will take us deeper into the study of the quran, but first, in order not to waste our time, we must be ready to accept what the book says on these issues at face level except where exegesis proves otherwise. Trying to interpret to justify our own ideas will only take us into argumentations, which goes off course from apologetics.
Re: I Am A Muslim ,i Despise Bokoharam by HolyHolla(m): 6:25pm On Sep 29, 2014
yazach:

I was only sharing what someone wrote. I owe no responsibility if the verses are accurately quoted. But, yes, I read the message and I'm in agreement with all the points raised. Some of them may not be convincing enough for the critical mind of an expert in quran like you, but of course, the average person understands and accepts the submissions. They are all in the quran and I am ready to confirm that I have definitely read each and everyone in the quran before.

You may want to take it up point by point and show your disagreements, but surely, I will be ready to defend them. I guess that will take us deeper into the study of the quran, but first, in order not to waste our time, we must be ready to accept what the book says on these issues at face level except where exegesis proves otherwise. Trying to interpret to justify our own ideas will only take us into argumentations, which goes off course from apologetics.
Re: I Am A Muslim ,i Despise Bokoharam by gidjah(m): 6:28pm On Sep 29, 2014
[quote author=honeychild] Sura 9:5 -
When the sacred months have passed, slay the idolaters, wherever you find them, and take them captive and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush. But if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor rate, leave their way free. Surely Allah is forgiving, Merciful.

Sura 9:123- Oh you who believe, fight those of the disbelievers who are near to you and let them find firmness with you. And know that Allah is with those who keep their duty.

@OP
I don't know where you live o, or how old you are, but as for me, a Nigerian who grew up in Kaduna State in the eightees and nineties, you can never convince me that violence and terrorism is not a facet of Islam.

I witnessed too many incidences of Muslims pouring out of a mosque after Friday prayers and embarking on a killing, looting and burning spree, all the while shouting Allahu Akbar!

do not mind him my dear,i lived in kad all my life,til date ,my parent stil live there.u said d truth pls
Re: I Am A Muslim ,i Despise Bokoharam by proo212(m): 7:58pm On Sep 29, 2014
Abdulsalam20:
pls read it
He wills .
‘Islamic State’?
are black.
and do not join them.
journalists.

@Abdulsalam20,

There is also this hadith

It was narrated from Thawban that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: "Three will fight one another for your treasure, each one of them the son of a caliph, but none of them will gain it. Then the black banners will come from the east, and they will kill you in an unprecedented manner." Then he mentioned something that I do not remember, then he said: "When you see them, then pledge your allegiance to them even if you have to crawl over the snow, for that is the caliph of Allah, Mahdi."Sunan Ibn Majah 4084

And clearly more and more people are pledging allegiance to Al-Baghdadi. Personally I dont believe he is the "one", but what is happening now will give you an insight of what will happen when the real one comes. Christians who are civil servants have been made jobless. Business owners who are Christians cannot do business because they will not pledge allegiance to the Caliph. Does that sound familiar? Rev 13:15-17

He was granted power to give breath to the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak and cause as many as would not worship the image of the beast to be killed. 16 He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or[f] the name of the beast, or the number of his name

There are a lot people saying that they are not muslims, at that time there will be no uncertainty of who he is because he will unite all the sects that are warring against each other at the present time.
Re: I Am A Muslim ,i Despise Bokoharam by malvisguy212: 8:10pm On Sep 29, 2014
proo212:

@Abdulsalam20,

There is also this hadith

And clearly more and more people are pledging allegiance to Al-Baghdadi. Personally I dont believe he is the "one", but what is happening now will give you an insight of what will happen when the real one comes. Christians who are civil servants have been made jobless. Business owners who are Christians cannot do business because they will not pledge allegiance to the Caliph. Does that sound familiar? Rev 13:15-17

There are a lot people saying that they are not muslims, at that time there will be no uncertainty of who he is because he will unite all the sects that are warring against each other at the present time.
God bless you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Preach Against Earring And Make Up And Wigs / Are Black Africans The Descendants Of Ham? / Jihad: The Sixth Deadly Pillar Of Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 221
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.