Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,140 members, 7,880,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:28 PM

Mutual Funds - Investment (206) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Mutual Funds (983397 Views)

Top 10 Mutual Fund Managers In Nigeria / Mutual Funds In Nigeria: Please Share Your Experience / Best Nigerian Mutual Funds To Invest In? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) ... (326) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mutual Funds by ernie4life(m): 7:48am On Dec 16, 2019
seyisanya:
$3000: To invest it in FBNQuest Dollar investment Funds(kindly see attached) or convert to naira and invest in FBNQuest naira Mutual Funds. Which will yield a greater return in the long run?

What's the current rate?
Re: Mutual Funds by Olabodmit: 8:10am On Dec 16, 2019
Good morning everyone, please has anyone been able to login into the fbnquest edge app. It been saying we can't complete this action because there was a time out since yesterday
Re: Mutual Funds by Sagaciousd1: 9:53am On Dec 16, 2019
Olabodmit:
Good morning everyone, please has anyone been able to login into the fbnquest edge app. It been saying we can't complete this action because there was a time out since yesterday

I have been experiencing this too....
Re: Mutual Funds by emmasoft(m): 10:01am On Dec 16, 2019
Olabodmit:

Network wahala
Re: Mutual Funds by deleson: 11:03am On Dec 16, 2019
Minimum investment fee is $2,500 not $3,000.

seyisanya:
$3000: To invest it in FBNQuest Dollar investment Funds(kindly see attached) or convert to naira and invest in FBNQuest naira Mutual Funds. Which will yield a greater return in the long run?
Re: Mutual Funds by Deemart: 11:25am On Dec 16, 2019
I woke up to a loss of 5500 in my stanbic Guarantee investment fund ..as anyone experienced anything like this.

I'm pissed!
Re: Mutual Funds by benedictuyi(m): 11:31am On Dec 16, 2019
Deemart:
I woke up to a loss of 5500 in my stanbic Guarantee investment fund ..as anyone experienced anything like this.

I'm pissed!
That's strange
Re: Mutual Funds by odontoid1: 11:59am On Dec 16, 2019
playces:

Was about to ask same question. Since morning, can't login on the FBN edge. Times out after taking plenty minutes attempting to log in

Please, I also wish to know if anyone has been able to login to the FBN Edge APP? I have not been able to login since Saturday. Being a new user of the app, I felt that maybe it does not work on weekends. But I have tried it severally since this Monday morning but I cannot still log in.

Please who has been able to login today?
Thank you all.
Re: Mutual Funds by odontoid1: 12:02pm On Dec 16, 2019
Olabodmit:

Same here. I wonder what the issue is. Pls is there any of their marketers/reps here to address us?
Re: Mutual Funds by Franky826: 12:13pm On Dec 16, 2019
Have not been able to login to my FBN Quest too. I guess it's network. It's happened before and I'm sure they're working on it. No need for worries.
As emmasoft earlier pointed out.
Re: Mutual Funds by seyisanya(m): 12:15pm On Dec 16, 2019
Sent an email but no response yet

ernie4life:

What's the current rate?
Re: Mutual Funds by seyisanya(m): 12:19pm On Dec 16, 2019
deleson:
Minimum investment fee is $2,500 not $3,000.

Yes, I know. Just sharing my own personal situation.
Re: Mutual Funds by seyisanya(m): 12:22pm On Dec 16, 2019
Franky826:
Have not been able to login to my FBN Quest too. I guess it's network. It's happened before and I'm sure they're working on it. No need for worries.
As emmasoft earlier pointed out.
Personally I don't use the APP. I use the website which is also experiencing the same issue. Please, you guys should send an email so they are aware. I already did.
Re: Mutual Funds by odontoid1: 12:44pm On Dec 16, 2019
seyisanya:
Personally I don't use the APP. I use the website which is also experiencing the same issue. Please, you guys should send an email so they are aware. I already did.

I think the service is back. I can now log in.

Thank you all

1 Like

Re: Mutual Funds by deleson: 12:44pm On Dec 16, 2019
I see!

seyisanya:
Yes, I know. Just sharing my own personal situation. That is if I had $3000...
Re: Mutual Funds by odontoid1: 12:44pm On Dec 16, 2019
emmasoft:

Network wahala

I think the service is back. I can now log in.

Thank you all
Re: Mutual Funds by odontoid1: 12:48pm On Dec 16, 2019
seyisanya:

Please how do you log in on the website. I tried logging in on the website with the log in details I use on the app, but it didn't go through. Pls are there separate log in details for the app and for the website?

Thank you
Re: Mutual Funds by magd: 12:57pm On Dec 16, 2019
Good afternoon All
Re: Mutual Funds by odontoid1: 1:52pm On Dec 16, 2019
Please does anyone know about the FBN fixed income fund as regards how it it works, whether the yield is daily like the money marked fund and the risk level involved? Is the capital also preserved?

Thank you for educating a novice.
Re: Mutual Funds by Franky826: 2:35pm On Dec 16, 2019
Am I the only one that got this ridiculous interest accrued over the weekend? shocked

It's almost x10 of my normal average daily rates

I'm scared o cos nothing is free in this country

I don't want to wake up and discover my account is wiped or even flagged.

Anybody on this table?

Emmasoft and everyone come o. I'm not understanding
Re: Mutual Funds by emmasoft(m): 3:07pm On Dec 16, 2019
Franky826:
Am I the only one that got this ridiculous interest accrued over the weekend? shocked

Anybody on this table?

You dey look for moni, you see moni now you dey fear? grin anyway that is on the lighter mood. Which fund manager is that?

1 Like

Re: Mutual Funds by SamReinvented: 4:00pm On Dec 16, 2019
Just2endowed2:

What are there rate pls?

Stabic bond fund is 14% but I do not know about others

Hello. Please how do you know stanbic bond fund is 14%? Their website doesn’t display the rate like mmf, but rather in the form of offer and bid prices.
Re: Mutual Funds by Franky826: 4:06pm On Dec 16, 2019
emmasoft:

You dey look for moni, you see moni now you dey fear? grin anyway that is on the lighter mood. Which fund manager is that?

Oga Emma awoof dey run belle o sad

It's FBN
Re: Mutual Funds by reservd(m): 4:10pm On Dec 16, 2019
odontoid1:
Please does anyone know about the FBN fixed income fund as regards how it it works, whether the yield is daily like the money marked fund and the risk level involved? Is the capital also preserved?

Thank you for educating a novice.
Don't know much about it but I know it's risk level is medium, I have never lost my capital my capital since I started, whatever loss that happens, I take it out of the accrued gains initially made. Yield is weekdays only
Re: Mutual Funds by reservd(m): 4:13pm On Dec 16, 2019
Franky826:

I experienced same, guess it's cos of the adjustment they made the app not to allow login.

Anybody on this table?

Re: Mutual Funds by reservd(m): 4:14pm On Dec 16, 2019
Franky826:

I experienced same, guess it's cos of the adjustment they made the app not to allow login.

Anybody on this table?

Re: Mutual Funds by Mystical888: 4:53pm On Dec 16, 2019
Has anybody tried AXA Mansard money market fund?
Rate per annum as at Thursday is 10.34%.
You can pay into any of the bank accounts provided upon completion/submission of investment account opening form.
Ask me anything about it.
Re: Mutual Funds by odontoid1: 6:18pm On Dec 16, 2019
reservd:

Don't know much about it but I know it's risk level is medium, I have never lost my capital my capital since I started, whatever loss that happens, I take it out of the accrued gains initially made. Yield is weekdays only

Thank you Sir/Ma
Re: Mutual Funds by benedictuyi(m): 1:01am On Dec 17, 2019
seyisanya:
Yes, I know. Just sharing my own personal situation. That is if I had $3000...
Please any idea of the average annual interest rate?
Re: Mutual Funds by yak(m): 8:06am On Dec 17, 2019
emmasoft:

Call 01-270 2290-4 to speak with customer care

Thanks for the information
Re: Mutual Funds by abraolas1: 8:39am On Dec 17, 2019
Mystical888:
Has anybody tried AXA Mansard money market fund?
Rate per annum as at Thursday is 10.34%.
You can pay into any of the bank accounts provided upon completion/submission of investment account opening form.
Ask me anything about it.

can you highlight the difference they are bringing to the table compare to Stanbic and FBN

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mutual Funds by Yenny4real(f): 10:24am On Dec 17, 2019
My interest was doubled FBN, 8,000 +as at last Friday but now #19,000+. Can anyone explain?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) ... (326) (Reply)

MBA Investors Forum / Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria

Viewing this topic: emmasoft(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.