Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,977 members, 7,876,686 topics. Date: Monday, 01 July 2024 at 01:19 AM

Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady - Culture (477) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady (476994 Views)

Why Are You Proud To Be Nigerian? / Igbo Kwenu! Kwezuo Nu! Join Us If You're Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady / Igbo Kwenu! kwezuo Nu! Join Us If You're Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) ... (579) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Ikomi(m): 11:17pm On May 29, 2008
ifyalways :

Romy na Ikomi ole ubochi unu abuo ga eyipu panti unu gbara oto luo ogu.a gam a likei i bu refree ubochi ahu.nani mu,no linesman. 

Ad tell u a story, ima nam wu story man.

This story really happened, at Portharcourt, it was one of the Ghetto areas which we invariable call slum.

A teenage girl got pregnant, so after serious beaten by the father, she told the mother exactly what happened.

What happened was that she had it with John and Etiebet, on the same day at the same time in the same room.

Now that is not the funny side of the story, the funny side comes quite later, well at least it was - to me - one of the funniest things av ever encountered.

The mother in annoyance mixed with suprise ran to the street shouting that Ete and Johnny have killed her and her daugther, that both of them slept with her at the same time. So everybody came to pacify mama Edna. But while they were all asking her to stop crying, many had 2 important question on their mind, how can pelenge (meaning slim) Edna take Johnny and Ete at the same time, and who would the baby's father be.

Well that day went by without anyone actually voicing there curiosity.

After 2 days then the argument was very strong at the nearby bar (pub), who the father of the baby should be.

Some said Johnny would definitely be the father, since his got more muscles than Ete, that he must have applied the higher force in the intercourse, some argued that u can't say its Johnny since the girl (Edna) has already admitted that Ete went first, so it must be Ete.

It was so funny to see locals argue with all there myth on these two different views which some believed lacked medical merit.

Anyway some came up with the option of DNA, but u know Naija now, 1) DNA test is quite expensive and 2) Not much hospitals could provide this test then.

So Ify one other day still at the bar oohhh, cause everyone knew everyone, we decided to vote, those who believed that it is Johnny based on his muscular strength to a side, those who believe its Ete because he went in first to one side, while some who were undecided and could not provide the money for DNA tests decided we should wait till the baby is born, so that we could determine the father by who the baby resembles the most between John and Etiebet.

Waiting till the baby is born so we could determine the father from who the baby resembles, in itself wasn't  a perfect solution. What if the baby resembles Edna, its back to square one. Ify it was so funny in the bar those days as it was a very serious argument then, lol.

God I wish those days would come back, same kind of friends, everything seemed like a joke.

Dont ask me what finally happened, I moved on and left them on the matter, but later in the future I met John who would not admit that his the baby's father as Ete wont either. But I know Edna must have gone through hell. She was just another poor girl that experimented. When I mean poor I mean poor, in any way u can imagine poor. That was the pathetic side of the story.

But every argument in the bar was a wonderful, ignorant joke.

cheesy
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by presido1: 7:09am On May 30, 2008
ifyalways:

nnenneigbo na Otele,unu anola ? cheesy
I go cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry.

Otele otele otele otele how many times did presido call u?
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by darfur(m): 4:08pm On May 30, 2008
onye na asu bekee na threadia angry
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ifyalways(f): 3:48am On May 31, 2008
Ikomi onye nta akukuo,deje.akuko gi a dikwa egwu,ngwanu otu a m di ime,ole onye ga abu nna di nwa?Fake ka o bu Tosh and FYI e mere m ya with ha abuo otu ubochi,na otu onu ulo,na otu elu akwa. embarassed who is da babes dad? cheesy
painfully sweet story you told. sad ihe bois na eme babes angry angry angry
@Chukacarlo,ndeewo.i bu nwoke ka i bu nwanyi?iwu onye ebe?Welucomu to ogbako ndi igbo kiss
presido1:

I go cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry.

Otele otele otele otele how many times did presido call u?
lmao
Ewepu aka oru ekwensu,ole ihe mmadu na acho na otele ibe ya? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Romy,heheeeeeeeee,osetiela!.ihe oma rute gi aka. kiss

happi week nke end mmadu niile. kiss
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ifyalways(f): 4:47pm On Jun 01, 2008
O putara na choochi unu agbasabeghi unu esi na ulo uka gawa na ulo nkwu/ngwo? oooooooh ije ! angry
Rommmmmmanus kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss happi happi birthday to you today. kiss kiss kiss
Ka chukwu kpuchie ma chebe gi,ka ebube Jah na amuke na ihu gi mgbe dum.ogologo na ahu ike ka Jah ga eji were cho gi nma.Jah ga ebuli gi elu karia ndi ogbo gi.ndi mmadu ga ele gi anya ,huta idi nma Jah na ahu gi.happy buffday. kiss [s]umu gi ndi no na akpa amu cheesy wud come out safely and soundly.umu asa ga ahapu gi aka,you sef leave umu asa na okpa[/s]

Pres cheesy cheesy cheesy
Ikomi ole anwuruoku? angry angry angry angry angry angry
igbo hi
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by darfur(m): 6:40pm On Jun 02, 2008
ndi iberibe. olee ha grin

ifyyyyyyyyy, onye iberi. . . lipsrsealed . . .

romanus onye ara . . lipsrsealed

presido . . president ndi umuotele grin

alakpuola ha, ndi uru
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by presido1: 10:00pm On Jun 02, 2008
darfur:

ifyyyyyyyyy, onye iberiBE. . . lipsrsealed . . .
well said grin grin tongue tongue
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Amax(m): 8:58am On Jun 03, 2008
Igbo Kwenu.Ka anyi n'aga na iru. o bu chukwu bu EZE.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by romeo(m): 2:26pm On Jun 03, 2008
ifyalways:

Rommmmmmanus kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss happi happi birthday to you today. kiss kiss kiss

Ifyyyyyy muchas gracias guapetonaaa kiss kiss
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by fizokey(m): 8:56pm On Jun 03, 2008
IGBO KWENU! KWENU! KWEZUONU!, Obu nna m murum! Ejirom ujo were too okorobia! Oga adiri unu nile mma!
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ifyalways(f): 2:37pm On Jun 04, 2008
romeo:

Ifyyyyyy muchas gracias guapetonaaa kiss kiss
LOL kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss mon premier bebe,felicitations kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
darfur:

ndi iberibe. olee ha grin

ifyyyyyyyyy, onye iberi. . . lipsrsealed . . .

romanus onye ara . . lipsrsealed

presido . . president ndi umuotele grin

alakpuola ha, ndi uru
darfur,okpara felimbombo grin
Pres,kwanyere onwe gi ugwu angry angry angry angry .Otele si mu gwa gi na gi kwusi ikpo nnenne na ekwe nti ya. angry angry angry
Romy ole udika mmai i nyere m sef?ole crotchet m?i tinyere anwuru ike/oku na henessey ahu?e nwetabeghim onwem kemgbe parti gi ahu?biko send ma crotchet back sad sad sad
Ikomiusaraburotus ole ije?aka m di na elu na ekele.
Fizokey,ndewwo.infact Okechukwu how far? cheesy kedu maka umuaka gi?
Amax,lol.i bu nwoke ka i bu nwanyi?Jah na achi mgbe dum.
igbo hi. kiss
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by presido1: 5:39pm On Jun 04, 2008
ifyalways:

LOL kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss mon premier bebe,felicitations kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss darfur,okpara felimbombo grin
Pres,kwanyere onwe gi ugwu angry angry angry angry .Otele si mu gwa gi na gi kwusi ikpo nnenne na ekwe nti ya. angry angry angry
Bia nwanyi akpozine nne aha ebe a, oge obula ikporo aha ona atabi ire. So be careful.

Akporo m numba fake vodafone asi m na oweghi service, oputara na service anoghi na panti gi? grin grin grin
Try do sumffin biko, even if na antena tinyere nwa mazi ka onwe ike na ekwuru m.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Ikomi(m): 6:22pm On Jun 04, 2008
Ify gaa choro di luo, stop jumping from one to the other.  angry
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by presido1: 7:03pm On Jun 04, 2008
Ikomi:

Ify gaa choro di luo, stop jumping from one to the other. angry
Osi the day ibuliri mmaya nwanye ya ebulie mmaya nwoke lol
But eche m na i'na achota ra ya anwuruoku grin grin grin
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jun 04, 2008
bia presido,them born u put for dis thread?u no dey tire?abeg comot for new pple to enter jooooo tongue
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by presido1: 9:17pm On Jun 04, 2008
Come Mrs Kadri, i go send Ikomi follow u if u no take tyme.
Of kos i dey everywhere u neffa hia say seun na my boy.
Na we get NL.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jun 04, 2008
i hear u tongue
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by presido1: 9:27pm On Jun 04, 2008
why u no hear? make i send ikomi come?
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ifyalways(f): 1:23pm On Jun 06, 2008
Ikomi:

Ify gaa choro di luo, stop jumping from one to the other.  angry

ka guo isi gi na okwute  grin infact welite agba gi elu  cheesy
have i jumped on you yet?  angry   were tenor na bass were kwuo d okwu,Ikomi talk da talk or tinye ya na radio 9ja grin ihe m emetuna ihe gi before?  angry that reminds me,ole anwuruoku sef?  cheesy okwa i kwere m nkwa na i ga achotaram di,d very day i ga alu pinky , that same day i would be wedding Darfur  grin yes ! any comments? guy,wepu that anya 4:30 gi na ahum buko.  angry
Ikmoi ga luo nwanyi,stop jumping from pinky to reddy  angry
presido1:

Bia nwanyi akpozine nne aha ebe a, oge obula ikporo aha ona atabi ire. So be careful.

Akporo m numba fake vodafone asi m na oweghi service, oputara na service anoghi na panti gi? grin grin grin
Try do sumffin biko, even if na antena tinyere nwa mazi ka onwe ike na ekwuru m.

m kpo nne aha gini eme?anam amukwa takwendo kemgbe echi,don't be ma first victim  angry yes,service anoghi na pantim,i choro i dotaram service ebe ahu?
Tosh felimbombo jikwa iwe acho gi. . .ima now  wink unfinished biz  lipsrsealed
Ghettochyk  kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss N.G.O.Z.I all da way
igbo hi minus mmadu abuo  angry
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Ikomi(m): 2:16pm On Jun 06, 2008
ifyalways:

ka guo isi gi na okwute  grin infact welite agba gi elu  cheesy
have i jumped on you yet?  angry   were tenor na bass were kwuo d okwu,Ikomi talk da talk or tinye ya na radio Nigeria grin ihe m emetuna ihe gi before?  angry that reminds me,ole anwuruoku sef?  cheesy okwa i kwere m nkwa na i ga achotaram di,d very day i ga alu pinky , that same day i would be wedding Darfur  grin yes ! any comments? guy,wepu that anya 4:30 gi na ahum buko.  angry
Ikmoi ga luo nwanyi,stop jumping from pinky to reddy  angry

Gaaaaaaaa luoooooooooo di, the whole thread is saying gaaaaaaaaaa luooooooooo di.

All we are sayyyyyyyiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnngggggggggg Ify ga luo di

Last lady standing  angry

Ujo ulu di odighi? shocked
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Nobody: 11:22am On Jun 07, 2008
presido u still dey hiaaaa,c'mon si'ri ebea pwo osiso,i chuburu onwen gi na nwanyi tongue u dey like come hiaaa because women like ify dey abi tongue ina cho nwanyi iga lu,buru uwagi lakuru ndie ngwa,fa ga e'yen gi nwanyi iga'lu tongue
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by oziomatv(m): 12:05pm On Jun 07, 2008
Nzuko ndi ono na di acho di.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by presido1: 5:48pm On Jun 07, 2008
jennykadry:

presido u still dey hiaaaa,c'mon si'ri ebea pwo osiso,i chuburu onwen gi na nwanyi tongue u dey like come hiaaa because women like ify dey abi tongue ina cho nwanyi iga lu,buru uwagi lakuru ndie ngwa,fa ga e'yen gi nwanyi iga'lu tongue
Ichoghi ka mara ify mee ihe mara gi mere na ukwu ukpaka ahu di na juction(yunction) afor uguri.
For ur info we(mara ify) are about to do it na oge na adighi anya tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jun 07, 2008
presido darling kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ghettochyk(f): 11:22pm On Jun 07, 2008
ify baby!! i dikwa nma? ke etu nairaland si eme?
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by sheniqua: 5:17pm On Jun 08, 2008
For the ladies only.
lekwa nu nwoke Chineke kere ubochi Sunday!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRSxL6KXVB4
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jun 08, 2008
nna osisi nwoke ma makwa agab egwu,ogbakariri umu nwanyi eziokwu
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ifyalways(f): 10:14pm On Jun 08, 2008
Ikomi:

Gaaaaaaaa luoooooooooo di, the whole thread is saying gaaaaaaaaaa luooooooooo di.

All we are sayyyyyyyiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnngggggggggg Ify ga luo di

Last lady standing angry

Ujo ulu di odighi? shocked
Ok,yes ujo ilu di na atum,case closed.shiooor tongue how are u darling cheesy
oziomatv:

Nzuko ndi ono na di acho di.
hmmn.lekwa ndi ono na nwanyi acho nwanyi talking !.i choro i gafee, gafee peacefully,e metuna onye o bula aka biko.
presido1:

Ichoghi ka mara ify mee ihe mara gi mere na ukwu ukpaka ahu di na juction(yunction) afor uguri.
For your info we(mara ify) are about to do it na oge na adighi anya tongue tongue tongue tongue
what dont you mean? sad i sorola Ikomi asu igbo ndi etiti uzo?ole ihe aha mu na gi na eme togeda?since when were we joined with one wrapper sef?me gini?be silly dia angry
lol presssssssssssssssss,nnenne na ekele gi.Fake si gi how far cheesy
ghettochyk:

ify baby!! i dikwa nma? ke etu nairaland si eme?
a dim nma.gwa Iyke isi okpukpu ya hapum aka angry ana m elokwa boiz.babe longeeeest tyme.stay safe kiss
jennykadry:

presido darling kiss kiss kiss kiss
hmmmn.anya m jiri guo akwukwo nso today na pulpit a gaghi ahu ihe ojoo.what am i saw hia shocked shocked shocked.Bia Jenny,nnenne na akukwa okpo,she be heavyweight yampion for akwa ibom ooooo lipsrsealed
sheniqua:

For the ladies only.
lekwa nu nwoke Chineke kere ubochi Sunday!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRSxL6KXVB4
dalu but i know i can dance more than that cheesy juo erhmm,juo all of them bois cheesy
happy sunday all and wishing one o bula a sweet izu uka ohuru.
Faky na Toshy na Romy na Pres na darfur na spare tyre Ikomi,na umbrella Uche2nna,na mkpuchi oyi Echelon,na onye nkem Mortiple,na Kashiff nwanne ukwum,na Youngies na ndi ozo kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss otu love
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by presido1: 11:16pm On Jun 08, 2008
Ole nke gbasara gi eme mu na jennycoco dey.
Amibo tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ifyalways(f): 11:22pm On Jun 08, 2008
presido1:

Ole nke gbasara gi eme mu na jennycoco dey.
Amibo tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
o nweghikwa.did i comment.anom strictly on nkirinkiri levels.i gakwara choochi today?umu akam na nna m ukwu na ekele gi.i mere olia?
did you see anwuruoku?Ikomi has just raised my hopes and yet dashed it on aja poto poto cry cry cry Ikomi kill joy,Ikomi jealousy,Ikmoi isi okpukpu angry
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by presido1: 11:31pm On Jun 08, 2008
How many times ka nga agwa gi na abu m onye sabati
Saturday ka anyi na aga church with dress white.

odika imaghi na ihe na emetu ikomi na isi sometimes, Please don't tell anybody ok.
Isi adichaghi ya mma. expecially oge winter.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ifyalways(f): 11:40pm On Jun 08, 2008
lol.mua bukwa onye cherubim cheesy
ndi uka sabbati,ndi ogologo uwe
iga na sabbati band bu malite ekpere
sister bido ibu amuma,bro ebido ihu uzo
ahu sister metu broda all dalikwatiri
bro tuo m na ala mee mu ihe soro gi

i have always known na Ikomi were loose nuts.do u know of any mechanic to help tighten it?i nwere screw driver 6 by 12? cheesy
Pres ura na tum,buko ka chi foo.wait,i huru Romy?kwa ya chitaram crotchet m biko angry ohu darfur zutaram ya and i dont want him to notice that its not with me anymore

(1) (2) (3) ... (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) ... (579) (Reply)

Nairaland Official Igbo, Hausa and Yoruba Dictionary / Lists Of Yoruba Names And Their English Meaning. / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.