Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,286 members, 7,881,068 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:49 AM

The 2nd Law - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The 2nd Law (5519 Views)

Jesus Christ Will Be Born Again The 2nd Time Before Judgement Day / Public Holiday On The 2nd or 5th Of Jan??? / Pastor Adeboye Is The 2nd Most Respected Man Of God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: The 2nd Law by davien(m): 11:20am On Oct 13, 2014
Joshthefirst:
No Sir you are very wrong.
And the example you gave is your very downfall.
Okay.....lol! cheesy

We call things designed because we see a plan to them, a pattern, a plot, an intention. We see them fulfilling particular roles in the universe and we realize that they must have had a maker, a mastermind, a creator with a specific purpose and intent for them
really?.....when you look at our asteroid field....what plan....pattern....plot..fulfilled roles....or mode of formation can you deduce? ....
lemme guess "god-did-it" a.k.a magic undecided
you keep on asserting things as being created but cannot provide a determinant to separate what is designed and what is not nor could you even make valid your definition of how you think everything or all things are designed......so if everything doesn't concur with your "everything has a purpose" mentality.....why would you continue to bolster it as true?! undecided

ARE YOU A CREATIONIST?

You on the other hand in an effort not to be responsible or answerable to this creator and his purpose for tour life hold up a clock and acknowledge its human design and look up at the sky and orderly universe and look into the biochemistry of life as a biochemist. You look at the human mind and eye and the anatomy of living things and refuse to acknowledge their creator. You resort to foolishness and dodging.

You are closeminded. And you refuse to acknowledge truth.
lol....i would honestly acknowledge a "creator" if indeed such things exist....whatever that may be.....and i can barely call the universe orderly when it has successfully killed 9/10 of all living species past and present through 5 massive extinctions......
and i know from biology that 2 individuals can never re-populate a species successfully without genetic defects......50 would be a good number to start.......and i can hardly call someone who calls into question a "virgin birth" compared to someone who accepts it without evidence nor question "close-minded"
and i understand perfectly why i sound "foolish" to you....because i critically examine the "god claims".....that is how things are determined to be true....you critically examine it....critical thinking joshthefirst not wishful thinking about dragons cheesy .....
Re: The 2nd Law by Joshthefirst(m): 11:46am On Oct 13, 2014
davien:
Okay.....lol! cheesy

really?.....when you look at our asteroid field....what plan....pattern....plot..fulfilled roles....or mode of formation can you deduce? ....
lemme guess "god-did-it" a.k.a magic undecided
you keep on asserting things as being created but cannot provide a determinant to separate what is designed and what is9 not nor could you even make valid your definition of how you think everything or all things are designed......so if everything doesn't concur with your "everything has a purpose" mentality.....why would you continue to bolster it as true?! undecided

ARE YOU A CREATIONIST?

[b] lol....i would honestly acknowledge a "creator" if indeed such things exist....whatever that may be.....and i can barely call the universe orderly when it has successfully killed 9/10 of all living species past and present through 5 massive extinctions......
That you see elements of chaos does not give you any incentive to deny astounding design. Its like pointing to a computer system and saying it wasn't designed because you notice viruses in it.
You have no excuse. Your very excuses resonate against you. You point out to defects in design as evidence of no design at all? Laughable.

You hide behind 'critical analyzing'. Lol. Friend, if you critically analyze anything at all, you'd realize Gods finger prints
You have already. You adamantly refuse to acknowledge God because you want to continue your life independent of his rule.

davien:
and i know from biology that 2 individuals can never re-populate a species successfully without genetic defects......50 would be a good number to start.......and i can hardly call someone who calls into question a "virgin birth" compared to someone who accepts it without evidence nor question "close-minded"
and i understand perfectly why i sound "foolish" to you....because i critically examine the "god claims".....that is how things are determined to be true....you critically examine it....critical thinking joshthefirst not wishful thinking about dragons cheesy ..... [/b]
Nonsense.

Lol.
Take a look at the long flexor tendons of the human fingers.

And I choose to ignore that side tracking of species repopulation. I would address it later.
Re: The 2nd Law by davien(m): 12:05pm On Oct 13, 2014
Joshthefirst:

That you see elements of chaos does not give you any incentive to deny astounding design. Its like pointing to a computer system and saying it wasn't designed because you notice viruses in it.
You have no excuse. Your very excuses resonate against you. You point out to defects in design as evidence of no design at all? Laughable.
you just put your fingers in your ears and keep calling things designed without providing the determinant that applies to your definition of everything being designed......lol... cheesy and no one can deny something that has never been proven......the claim is just rejected.....and i made no excuse....just pointed out the cracks in your "everything is designed" psyche....
and your example only points out the defective nature of what you are saying.....computer and viruses....as compared to the universe undecided ... how are they inter-changeable?.....and the fact that you can't defend your claim of everything being designed with respect to your definition of function....purpose…intent and other elements of your definition of what an intelligently created universe would be regarding just the asteroid field alone is amusing cheesy

You hide behind 'critical analyzing'. Lol. Friend, if you critically analyze anything at all, you'd realize Gods finger prints
You have already. You adamantly refuse to acknowledge God because you want to continue your life independent of his rule.
lol....you recognize "god's fingerprint" because you've been indoctrinated and never had the opportunity to critically examine the evidence regarding the claim....you take the claim as fact a priori and then look for evidence to support it…… cheesy

Nonsense.

Lol.
Take a look at the long flexor tendons of the human fingers.

And I choose to ignore that side tracking of species repopulation. I would address it later.
lol i have no idea of what you want me to observe in them....please elaborate....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Need Your Help With This Question. It's Urgent. / Tales Of Virgin Birth In Various Pagan Traditions How Come? / Are Superhuman Powers Real?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.