Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,366 members, 7,888,179 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:05 PM

The Thomas....(a Family) - Literature (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Thomas....(a Family) (233204 Views)

Just Like The Dew.....(a Family Show) / We Had A Family / R.I.P. Dr. Ozodi Thomas Osuji - An Elegy.y (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (75) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by stuff46(m): 8:10am On Apr 09, 2015
Taiwo wasnt good at the onset. I advice you use True colours display#
d4real890:
Good girl gone bad #teamtaiwo
D9ty7 u too much

Taiwo ma don get team??
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by stuff46(m): 8:12am On Apr 09, 2015
Iam not team Jake, the guy too foolish jor.
Onemansquad:

aw i go switch na
stil remain #teamjakestuff46

Na girlfriend e de play around with no be even wife?? No benefit jor.

Team Oluwole&AnitaTogether.. cheesy
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by stuff46(m): 8:12am On Apr 09, 2015
Lol
Psalmwise:
Later dem go dey term guys as bad people..
dis wan dat taiwo is doing...if dem break are heart later in furture ...d guy wey do am dn b 2nd in command to devil bdat 4 girls eyes

naw shez plowing with jake mentaly fisically and emotionally
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by stuff46(m): 8:14am On Apr 09, 2015
She can also get the form from me o
Lilyomi:

Application forms for D9ty7 is out. Contact me for details. I wl decide who he chooses.
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Psalmwise(m): 8:32am On Apr 09, 2015
harjibolar10:

Oga, you want make I comot ya middle finger abi...?

It's not that I'm in support of what they are doing to that Jake oo, but I will say 'that suites him well for the time being'

@bolded:.. . Even when he denied her, where she needed him most, and still go all the way to make her feel worthless by his false accusation, huh?
denying her was the only place he was at fault...he actually loafed her...
buh as per guy and dat young age..marriage issue is gonna freak him out, especially when asked by the father of the babe....

At the mention of marriage every guys heart wud do somarsult backward and forward...immediately palpitation wud set in

guesss dats wat happened to jake....e got freaked out and over reacted....He loves her sha

PSALMWISE AS SPOKEN cool cool
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Bb4u(f): 9:52am On Apr 09, 2015
Lilyomi:

Application forms for D9ty7 is out. Contact me for details. I wl decide who he chooses.

sorry ma dear, nt interestd animur
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Nobody: 10:10am On Apr 09, 2015
Serena no get liver jae ... Shey she dey form buttie abi
Psalmwise:
denying her was the only place he was at fault...he actually loafed her...
buh as per guy and dat young age..marriage issue is gonna freak him out, especially when asked by the father of the babe....

At the mention of marriage every guys heart wud do somarsult backward and forward...immediately palpitation wud set in

guesss dats wat happened to jake....e got freaked out and over reacted....He loves her sha

lol.. i still remain #teamTaiwo&Serena
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by harjibolar10(m): 11:57am On Apr 09, 2015
Psalmwise:

You may be right thou, but what did you say about all the act he always put up in the presence of Serena with his so call love (Stephanie I mean) ?

Calling to know her scores, at the jamb exam venue, when they went to print their jamb result, among Others, what did you say to that?

Oga, thou Serena may be Naive, which I think it's bad, but that doesn't justify jake's treatment for here jaree

I thought I saw you online the other time ni, watin happen?
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Psalmwise(m): 12:06pm On Apr 09, 2015
lolx...just wants to make her feel jealous
harjibolar10:

You may be right thou, but what did you say about all the act he always put up in the presence of Serena with his so call love (Stephanie I mean) ?

Calling to know her scores, at the jamb exam venue, when they went to print their jamb result, among Others, what did you say to that?

Oga, thou Serena may be Naive, which I think it's bad, but that doesn't justify jake's treatment for here jaree

I thought I saw you online the other time ni, watin happen?
yea i was...nah pc whatsapp i use..bluestack emulator...buh wen i hear say e dey crash system...i had to uninstall it...bb still dey mechanic place....mak system wey man pikin deyn manage no go spoil two...prevention is better dan cure cool
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Psalmwise(m): 12:12pm On Apr 09, 2015
lolx
prettydiva89:
Serena no get liver jae ... Shey she dey form buttie abi

lol.. i still remain #teamTaiwo&Serena
lolx...small pikin dey do am...if she enter skul...she go tear eye wella ...nah her papa dey cage am
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by harjibolar10(m): 12:32pm On Apr 09, 2015
Psalmwise:
lolx...just wants to make her feel jealousyea i was...nah pc whatsapp i use..bluestack emulator...buh wen i hear say e dey crash system...i had to uninstall it...bb still dey mechanic place....mak system wey man pikin deyn manage no go spoil two...prevention is better dan cure cool
Eeyah... But Oga, don't you mind trowning or trowey that phone.... And get another one ni ?

You are taking like for ever now
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by StormAngel(f): 1:01pm On Apr 09, 2015
I have tried to have a strong heart like taiwos' time in the past, buh couldnt bring myslf to it...
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by kristen12(f): 3:12pm On Apr 09, 2015
These girls should have mercy on poor Jake.
welldone d9ty7
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by kingphilip(m): 3:46pm On Apr 09, 2015
StormAngel:
I have tried to have a strong heart like taiwos' time in the past, buh couldnt bring myslf to it...
hmmmmm so hw have u bin coping
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Psalmwise(m): 4:12pm On Apr 09, 2015
OGA MI...nha d next bustop bdat
harjibolar10:

Eeyah... But Oga, don't you mind trowning or trowey that phone.... And get another one ni ?

You are taking like for ever now
jes dat bb dey sweet mi
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by harjibolar10(m): 4:22pm On Apr 09, 2015
Psalmwise:
OGA MI...nha d next bustop bdat
Better o

Cos someone dey miss you here oooo
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Apr 09, 2015
no update today.... anything wrong?cos dee is not like that,a day without update
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by TrishaP(f): 4:38pm On Apr 09, 2015
D9ty7 and TiffanyJ are almost alike. Their late updates are beginning to give me major concern.
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Apr 09, 2015
TrishaP:
D9ty7 and TiffanyJ are almost alike. Their late updates are beginning to give me major concern.
you are right just that D9ty7 is better at least its just a day he didn't update..
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by EllaGold35(f): 5:15pm On Apr 09, 2015
kwencypresh:
i will beat her if she fight for u tongue
lols...
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by EllaGold35(f): 5:25pm On Apr 09, 2015
Jake!!!.. Ur suffering has jst started oo..
Serena is jst lyk me buh i wish i had a frnd lyk taiwo o..
TeamSerenaJoor
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by D9ty7(m): 5:31pm On Apr 09, 2015
hey guys. There won't be update(s) today at all. I am on a 24hrs self imposed break from updating.
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Apr 09, 2015
D9ty7:
hey guys. There won't be update(s) today at all. I am on a 24hrs self imposed break from updating.
and i cried.. update that have set my mind on oo.
oga dee you no do me good
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Psalmwise(m): 9:41pm On Apr 09, 2015
tnxfor d concern bro smiley
harjibolar10:

Better o

Cos someone dey miss you here oooo
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by d4real890(m): 11:00pm On Apr 09, 2015
Wen I said let go for continuity u guys decide to change now that oge dee don change wetin we go do
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by kingphilip(m): 11:23pm On Apr 09, 2015
EllaGold35:
Jake!!!.. Ur suffering has jst started oo..
Serena is jst lyk me buh i wish i had a frnd lyk taiwo o..
TeamSerenaJoor
n to think u r running away from me is heartbreaking

Gimme a beep on whatsapp
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by EllaGold35(f): 11:49pm On Apr 09, 2015
kingphilip:
n to think u r running away from me is heartbreaking

Gimme a beep on whatsapp
geezzz...aiint running frm u ooo...
Wahz ur nickname in d group sef??
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by kingphilip(m): 12:02am On Apr 10, 2015
EllaGold35:

geezzz...aiint running frm u ooo...
Wahz ur nickname in d group sef??
my number is on my signature

Use that please
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Nobody: 7:23am On Apr 10, 2015
D9ty7:
Oops!!!

What about today??

Please do something jor
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by D9ty7(m): 7:53am On Apr 10, 2015
kitnah:

Oops!!!

What about today??

Please do something jor
Two updates ready... To drop in minutes
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Nobody: 7:59am On Apr 10, 2015
D9ty7:

Two updates ready... To drop in minutes
Do it sharp sharp before my phone off

Neps ain't smilin' here
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by D9ty7(m): 9:04am On Apr 10, 2015
--*--
Serena woke up with a start, her room very dark and her head blank. Truly, she felt like someone who just came around after an hour long collapse. She squinted her eyes as she searched for her phone. After minutes of searching with her hand, she felt it just underneathe ne pillow.
She fished it out and pressed the power button while she waited for it to boot. Two text messages flew into her phone immediately and she clicked the first one open which reads;
What exactly are you playing at? I was at group medical for over an hour searching for you, but the impatient matron on duty told me Serena is not a name and no such person was admitted into the hospital during the hours I said.
The events of the day came flashing that moment and she couldn't help but burst into laughter as she imagined the frustrated look on Jake's handsome face as he chased virtually every nurse and doctor that walk past the waiting room in a bid to get one or two words out of them.
"Taiwo is mad, I swear." She said to herself as she checked the second message, it was from MTN, reminding her of how much data she had used out of her monthly subscription. She hissed as she stepped out of bed and made for the bathroom where she washed her face, before returning to the room. The time was 7:26pm and she knew her father would have returned since around 5pm/6pm, which means his dinner is supposed to be on table by now. But, the blame wasn't hers entirely, afterall, she couldn't cheat nature, hence her decision to sleep, and two, she was still adapting to the fact that she would be in charge of the cookings in the house.
She stood up and made for the door, her phone clutched to her hand and a reading lamp in the other hand. Something was quite unusual about the sudden silence in the house. Her phone started to ring as she entered the living room where he father's laptop, glasses stood on the table. It was Jake. She cleared her throat, ready for some drama.
"Hello Jake." She said.
"Serena, is that you?" He asked. Without giving her a chance to reply, he bombarded her. "I recieved a call from your friend saying you collapsed and on admission at group medical. I hope you saw my message?" He said.
"Yes, sorry for disturbing you. The thing was, the matron you spoke with probably just began her shift and had no idea of who and who was on admission. And by the hour you came." She said as she tried not to laugh.
"Then, she should simply go through the log book and tell me wherever you are." Jake said angrily.
"Jake, why are you talking like this? You know that group medical is an old hospital, more active in the late 80s and 90s. You won't believe I wasn't admitted with the purchase of cards or whatever. I was just wheeled into the ward immediately. They have no record book." She explained.
"Okay. Are you still in the hospital?" he asked.
"Dad came to pick me this evening. A doctor would be coming over to treat me at home." She replied.
"Hope you are okay now sha?" He asked.
"Of course." She replied.
"Good to hear that."
"Please, let me call you back, I need to go." Without another word, she hung up and switched off her phone.
She dragged herself into the kitchen and started pulling some magic, trying to fix a suitable dinner for her father.
As at 9pm when she returned to her room, her father was nowhere to be found, same with Dave, the gateman was not in his house too and trying their numbers, she could hear her father's phone ring, Dave's phone wasn't connecting, the gateman's number was not on her phone.
"Where could they have gone to?" She asked herself as she stared at her ringing phone.
"Hello Taiwo."
"Hello babes. How you dey?" Taiwo replied excitedly.
"Am okay. Only that the collapse hangover is still playing on me." Serena replied.
"Abeg o! Me I don't know about that." Taiwo laughed. "Gist me, Mr Jake called you or he is still afraid?"
"He called me two hours ago." Serena replied.
"Is that all? What did you guys talk about?"
Serena took her time to explain every word they exchanged and when she was done, she expected Taiwo to be thrilled that she could at least muster the courage to play along, but Taiwo didn't say anything.
"Won't you say anything?" Serena asked.
"anything like?"
"Aren't you impressed with the lies I told him?" Serena asked.
"Sincerly speaking I am, but you just killed the fun."
"How?" Serena asked.
"You told him you are back at home. He knew the time to meet your dad at home and the time not to. He probably will try to visit you and what will happen after that?" Taiwo explained. "You should have just let me handle everything. I told you to switch off your phone, why did you have to switch it on? Now you are on your own and if he visit, with your flunctuating heart, you may just end up kissing him.
"So?" Serena asked. "I am even tired of this set up. I will forgive him if I want to, period. Goodnight." With this, she hung up.

--tbc--

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (75) (Reply)

Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon / Choices / My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.