Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,500 members, 7,908,398 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 04:13 AM

My Fellow Guys Would You Forgive This Kind of Girl? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fellow Guys Would You Forgive This Kind of Girl? (3323 Views)

How Do I Deal With This Type Of Girl? / Will you ever forgive this offender [photos] / Help! I Need Advice On How I Can Forgive This Pastor. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fellow Guys Would You Forgive This Kind of Girl? by chibwike(m): 5:18pm On Sep 25, 2014
Ok, i went to a show where most of our naija finest musicians perfomed. But what suprised me was that when bracket was perfoming, they came down from the stage and picked a girl,took her upstage and danced with her, while performing live, almost pulling her clothes in the process. Her guy was just watching all tru,consoling himself that its just a perfomance sha. But to my greatest suprise the musicians asked the girl to go with them and she gladly agreed to go back to their hotel with them. Her boyfriend tried stopping her buh was beaten by the heavy security that was put in place

Ok my fellow guys if you girfriend falls for a celebrity like this, and maybe comes back to you to ask for forgiveness, wud you accept her back?
Re: My Fellow Guys Would You Forgive This Kind of Girl? by cephaswizzy(m): 5:25pm On Sep 25, 2014
chibwike:

Ok my fellow guys if you girfriend falls for a celebrity like this, and maybe comes back to you to ask for forgiveness, wud you accept her back?

i don't have girl friend

3 Likes

Re: My Fellow Guys Would You Forgive This Kind of Girl? by Coldfeet(f): 5:25pm On Sep 25, 2014
Drinking panadol for another mans headache? Go and ask the guy this question first! And by the way who told you the girl will come back begging? And how sure are you this her boyfriend is not pimping her about? Stay dia they worry about themangry

The girl is probably enjoying herself somewhere and the boyfriend is smiling to the bank tongue Busybody.

2 Likes

Re: My Fellow Guys Would You Forgive This Kind of Girl? by chibwike(m): 5:25pm On Sep 25, 2014
cephaswizzy:
i don't have girl friend
why?
Re: My Fellow Guys Would You Forgive This Kind of Girl? by chibwike(m): 5:27pm On Sep 25, 2014
Coldfeet: Drinking panadol for another mans headache? Go and ask the guy this question first! And by the way who told you the girl will come back begging? And how sure are you this her boyfriend is not pimping her about? Stay dia they worry about themangry

The girl is probably enjoying herself somewhere and the boyfriend is smiling to the bank tongue Busybody.
madam am just asking for opinion, btw the guy called it quits right there.
Re: My Fellow Guys Would You Forgive This Kind of Girl? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 25, 2014
Lol. Sorry!, I don't date cheap girls and one's from a poor background. grin

3 Likes

Re: My Fellow Guys Would You Forgive This Kind of Girl? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 25, 2014
Op,it be lyk say na ur babe do dis tin to u...dis u knw d tori lyk dis.
Re: My Fellow Guys Would You Forgive This Kind of Girl? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 25, 2014
D girl did a very stupid thing... WTF
Re: My Fellow Guys Would You Forgive This Kind of Girl? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 25, 2014
Coldfeet: Drinking panadol for another mans headache? Go and ask the guy this question first! And by the way who told you the girl will come back begging? And how sure are you this her boyfriend is not pimping her about? Stay dia they worry about themangry

It's a hypothetical question, calm down.

2 Likes

Re: My Fellow Guys Would You Forgive This Kind of Girl? by chibwike(m): 5:31pm On Sep 25, 2014
Harbosede02: Op,it be lyk say na ur babe do dis tin to u...dis u knw d tori lyk dis.
Lol, my babe no fit do dat kind thing na, even if na obama dey involved
Re: My Fellow Guys Would You Forgive This Kind of Girl? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 25, 2014
it's more pitiable that the first female to comment went on supporting the whorish behaviour

10 Likes

Re: My Fellow Guys Would You Forgive This Kind of Girl? by cephaswizzy(m): 5:34pm On Sep 25, 2014
chibwike: why?
its my choice

2 Likes

Re: My Fellow Guys Would You Forgive This Kind of Girl? by chibwike(m): 5:35pm On Sep 25, 2014
wallflower:

dont mind these pangolo girls that are littered every where in this form

1 Like

Re: My Fellow Guys Would You Forgive This Kind of Girl? by chibwike(m): 5:35pm On Sep 25, 2014
cephaswizzy:
its my choice
How old are you, no offence
Re: My Fellow Guys Would You Forgive This Kind of Girl? by Tallesty1(m): 5:35pm On Sep 25, 2014
chibwike: madam am just asking for opinion, btw the guy called it quits right there.
I will do just that.

No gf of mine will worship a celeb

2 Likes

Re: My Fellow Guys Would You Forgive This Kind of Girl? by ogunvic41(m): 5:35pm On Sep 25, 2014
ARE U THE GUY grin grin grin
Re: My Fellow Guys Would You Forgive This Kind of Girl? by Krak(m): 5:36pm On Sep 25, 2014

Shameful, lame and very immature response.

5 Likes

Re: My Fellow Guys Would You Forgive This Kind of Girl? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 25, 2014
Am a very jealous human being, I will just believe she is not mine again, though its gonna pain me...I wont even say a word to her again

2 Likes

Re: My Fellow Guys Would You Forgive This Kind of Girl? by onstelly(f): 5:38pm On Sep 25, 2014
If this story is real, then the girl no just try @ all
Re: My Fellow Guys Would You Forgive This Kind of Girl? by chibwike(m): 5:38pm On Sep 25, 2014
ogunvic41: ARE U THE GUY grin grin grin
Lol, am not oh
Re: My Fellow Guys Would You Forgive This Kind of Girl? by chibwike(m): 5:39pm On Sep 25, 2014
onstelly: If this story is real, then the girl no just try @ all
Dear its real, that was actually my first tym of seeing those bracket guys and i was really dissapointed in them.
Re: My Fellow Guys Would You Forgive This Kind of Girl? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 25, 2014

U deserve beating bcus of this post

2 Likes

Re: My Fellow Guys Would You Forgive This Kind of Girl? by Coldfeet(f): 5:41pm On Sep 25, 2014
wallflower:

In that case my post is hypoBLEACHical #mteews.
Re: My Fellow Guys Would You Forgive This Kind of Girl? by onstelly(f): 5:41pm On Sep 25, 2014
chibwike: Dear its real, that was actually my first tym of seeing those bracket guys and i was really dissapointed in them.
Well if the guy choose to forgive her that's his business but if I were to b the guy the r/ship wil end there QED

2 Likes

Re: My Fellow Guys Would You Forgive This Kind of Girl? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Sep 25, 2014
Bracket of all musicians would have been better if it was P-square or even whiz kid.....Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: My Fellow Guys Would You Forgive This Kind of Girl? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Sep 25, 2014
there's a gap between 'free spirit' and slutty ho

2 Likes

Re: My Fellow Guys Would You Forgive This Kind of Girl? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Sep 25, 2014
Coldfeet: In that case my post is hypoBLEACHical #mteews.
OK
Re: My Fellow Guys Would You Forgive This Kind of Girl? by Coldfeet(f): 5:45pm On Sep 25, 2014
chibwike: madam am just asking for opinion, btw the guy called it quits right there.
I knew its you!!! Deny it? How come you left the show you went to watch and be watching another one? Anyway pele o! If she comes back don't forgive her o! tell her to go back to her yori yori. tongue

2 Likes

Re: My Fellow Guys Would You Forgive This Kind of Girl? by chibwike(m): 5:45pm On Sep 25, 2014
Coldfeet: In that case my post is hypoBLEACHical #mteews.
i used to think u were one of those respected individuals here
Re: My Fellow Guys Would You Forgive This Kind of Girl? by cephaswizzy(m): 5:47pm On Sep 25, 2014
chibwike: How old are you, no offence
lol. i knew that will be my next question. Never mind, its personal
Re: My Fellow Guys Would You Forgive This Kind of Girl? by chibwike(m): 5:48pm On Sep 25, 2014
cephaswizzy:
lol. i knew that will be my next question. Never mind, its personally
Lol, the one that Psquare sang?

1 Like

Re: My Fellow Guys Would You Forgive This Kind of Girl? by Coldfeet(f): 5:49pm On Sep 25, 2014
Krak:

[s]Shameful, lame and very immature response[/s].
smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Learning curve! / Question To The Ladies / L

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.