Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,525 members, 7,908,436 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 06:21 AM

My Fellow Guys Would You Forgive This Kind of Girl? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fellow Guys Would You Forgive This Kind of Girl? (3324 Views)

How Do I Deal With This Type Of Girl? / Will you ever forgive this offender [photos] / Help! I Need Advice On How I Can Forgive This Pastor. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fellow Guys Would You Forgive This Kind of Girl? by Coldfeet(f): 5:52pm On Sep 25, 2014
chibwike: i used to think u were one of those respected individuals here
Same here bro! That makes 2 of us right? Chibwike and Co.ldfeet disappointing each other since 1420bc grin

1 Like

Re: My Fellow Guys Would You Forgive This Kind of Girl? by oshyno(m): 5:53pm On Sep 25, 2014
She dare not even collect dia number sef not t talk of goin to dia hotel wit them.

D guy fuckup sef by putting a resistance to d babe movement. Me I go just jejely enta my car back home or enter keke or trek if I no get chida , enta houz, suck it up n move on.

Relationship over. She dey mad !!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fellow Guys Would You Forgive This Kind of Girl? by chibwike(m): 5:53pm On Sep 25, 2014
Coldfeet: Same here bro! That makes 2 of us right? Chibwike and Co.ldfeet disappointing each other since 1420bc grin
How did i dissapoint you
Re: My Fellow Guys Would You Forgive This Kind of Girl? by Coldfeet(f): 5:54pm On Sep 25, 2014
edozie04: U deserve beating bcus of this post
grin grin grin what's stopping you?
Re: My Fellow Guys Would You Forgive This Kind of Girl? by Coldfeet(f): 6:06pm On Sep 25, 2014
chibwike: How did i dissapoint you
embarassed did you really ask this question? Am disappointedembarassed
Re: My Fellow Guys Would You Forgive This Kind of Girl? by chibwike(m): 6:08pm On Sep 25, 2014
Coldfeet: embarassed did you really ask this question? Am disappointedembarassed
please go jor
Re: My Fellow Guys Would You Forgive This Kind of Girl? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 25, 2014
Eiya op! So sorry 4 d hrtbrk ok.
God wil provide a beta one 4 u ok, take hrt n b a man

Lol........
Re: My Fellow Guys Would You Forgive This Kind of Girl? by chibwike(m): 6:13pm On Sep 25, 2014
Blebleswag: Eiya op! So sorry 4 d hrtbrk ok.
God wil provide a beta one 4 u ok, take hrt n b a man

Lol........
How many times would i say, am not the one
Re: My Fellow Guys Would You Forgive This Kind of Girl? by Coldfeet(f): 6:15pm On Sep 25, 2014
spotit: it's more pitiable that the first female to comment went on supporting the whorish behaviour
She's a whorre quiet alright! But there was no where in my post did I support her behaviour!!! My take was on the op to

MIND HIS BUSINESS

Anyway since its a hypothetical question like someone said! Have you answered the op? Busybodyangry
Re: My Fellow Guys Would You Forgive This Kind of Girl? by Coldfeet(f): 6:20pm On Sep 25, 2014
chibwike: please go jor
grin grin Chibuike nice evening to you.
Re: My Fellow Guys Would You Forgive This Kind of Girl? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 25, 2014
chibwike: How many times would i say, am not the one
Its u joor, stop pretending

2 Likes

Re: My Fellow Guys Would You Forgive This Kind of Girl? by chibwike(m): 6:22pm On Sep 25, 2014
Coldfeet: grin grin Chibuike nice evening to you.
hmm, why the sudden niceness
Re: My Fellow Guys Would You Forgive This Kind of Girl? by chibwike(m): 6:23pm On Sep 25, 2014
Blebleswag:
wat shud i do, dat wud make u believe am not the one
Re: My Fellow Guys Would You Forgive This Kind of Girl? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 25, 2014
Coldfeet: She's a whorre quiet alright! But there was no where in my post did I support her behaviour!!! My take was on the op to

MIND HIS BUSINESS

Anyway since its a hypothetical question like someone said! Have you answered the op? Busybodyangry
i hope u also didn't mean to explain yourself to me. I'm not even gonna try to dissect the implication of your tactless comments up there
Re: My Fellow Guys Would You Forgive This Kind of Girl? by Coldfeet(f): 6:29pm On Sep 25, 2014
chibwike: hmm, why the sudden niceness
I don tire for all these mentions abeg! Wasn't I nice in my first and all other post here?

Don't get it twisted o!angry
Re: My Fellow Guys Would You Forgive This Kind of Girl? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 25, 2014
chibwike: wat shud i do, dat wud make u believe am not the one
Dunno!
Re: My Fellow Guys Would You Forgive This Kind of Girl? by chibwike(m): 6:31pm On Sep 25, 2014
Coldfeet: I don tire for all these mentions abeg! Wasn't I nice in my first and all other post here?

Don't get it twisted o!angry
u weren't, buh dats btw, nice evening to you too, hope u having a great day
Re: My Fellow Guys Would You Forgive This Kind of Girl? by Coldfeet(f): 6:31pm On Sep 25, 2014
spotit: [s] i hope u also didn't mean to explain yourself to me. I'm not even gonna try to dissect the implication of your tactless comments up there[/s]
Re: My Fellow Guys Would You Forgive This Kind of Girl? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 25, 2014
Shes a groupie hoe brah,and a cheap one at that..lol imagine small artistes like bracket,broad aint got no class

1 Like

Re: My Fellow Guys Would You Forgive This Kind of Girl? by austine4real(m): 6:35pm On Sep 25, 2014
she is no more urs............. but u are d guy da was beaten up na

1 Like

Re: My Fellow Guys Would You Forgive This Kind of Girl? by chibwike(m): 6:39pm On Sep 25, 2014
austine4real: she is no more urs............. but u are d guy da was beaten up na
i wasn't the guy oh.
Re: My Fellow Guys Would You Forgive This Kind of Girl? by austine4real(m): 6:43pm On Sep 25, 2014
chibwike: i wasn't the guy oh.
upload ur pic make we c ur face..... dem use puches scatter him face com here dey cry grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Fellow Guys Would You Forgive This Kind of Girl? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 25, 2014
Blebleswag:

This ur photo background na die. lipsrsealed
Re: My Fellow Guys Would You Forgive This Kind of Girl? by Charles4075(m): 7:34pm On Sep 25, 2014
onstelly: If this story is real, then the girl no just try @ all
. See beta girl wa talk sense nor be that coldfeet wa dey form everyman with his own business.. Mtcheew
Re: My Fellow Guys Would You Forgive This Kind of Girl? by Coldfeet(f): 7:52pm On Sep 25, 2014
Charles4075: . See beta girl wa talk sense nor be that coldfeet wa dey form everyman with his own business.. Mtcheew
Never mistake my silence for weakness no one plans a murder out loud! smiley I really like this ur siggy o!
Re: My Fellow Guys Would You Forgive This Kind of Girl? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 25, 2014
Logicalmindy:

This ur photo background na die. lipsrsealed
Unto ghetto chick!

Buh wait o, ur compound fyn reach am?
Re: My Fellow Guys Would You Forgive This Kind of Girl? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 25, 2014
no any of my gals wil do dis because ayam celebrity mysef
Re: My Fellow Guys Would You Forgive This Kind of Girl? by simdam500(m): 9:27pm On Sep 25, 2014
Op! I know you are kind hearted... But relax, it the 21st century... Infact life is literaly too short to cry over a bittch who dont want you (like he wanted her in return)...

In sade adu voice... This is no ordinary love
Re: My Fellow Guys Would You Forgive This Kind of Girl? by Charles4075(m): 9:43pm On Sep 25, 2014
Coldfeet: Never mistake my silence for weakness no one plans a murder out loud! smiley I really like this ur siggy o!
. Thanks.
Re: My Fellow Guys Would You Forgive This Kind of Girl? by valdes00(m): 10:28pm On Sep 25, 2014
Haaa... I trust ITUNNU... Wit d kind eye wey I go take luk am sef.. To climb d stage go b lik to climb mount everest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fellow Guys Would You Forgive This Kind of Girl? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 25, 2014
Coldfeet: grin grin grin what's stopping you?
I don't beat girls
Re: My Fellow Guys Would You Forgive This Kind of Girl? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Sep 25, 2014
Coldfeet: Drinking panadol for another mans headache? Go and ask the guy this question first! And by the way who told you the girl will come back begging? And how sure are you this her boyfriend is not pimping her about? Stay dia they worry about themangry

The girl is probably enjoying herself somewhere and the boyfriend is smiling to the bank tongue Busybody.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guyz,how Do U Feel About Ur Girls Farting / L / Help! My Rooster Won't Crow. I'm Getting Desperate.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.