Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,529 members, 7,908,440 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 06:26 AM

My Fellow Guys Would You Forgive This Kind of Girl? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fellow Guys Would You Forgive This Kind of Girl? (3325 Views)

How Do I Deal With This Type Of Girl? / Will you ever forgive this offender [photos] / Help! I Need Advice On How I Can Forgive This Pastor. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fellow Guys Would You Forgive This Kind of Girl? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Sep 25, 2014
Hmmmm, nt gud...not gud @ all... I guess she wasnt really INTO d guy in first place...
Re: My Fellow Guys Would You Forgive This Kind of Girl? by Nobody: 7:38am On Sep 26, 2014
Blebleswag:
Unto ghetto chick!
Buh wait o, ur compound fyn reach am?

Obviously. grin
Re: My Fellow Guys Would You Forgive This Kind of Girl? by Nobody: 9:28am On Sep 26, 2014
Logicalmindy:

Obviously. grin
smiley
Logicalmindy:

Obviously. grin
Re: My Fellow Guys Would You Forgive This Kind of Girl? by Coldfeet(f): 9:36am On Sep 26, 2014
edozie04: I don't beat girls
phew!! What a relief, i was dreading the slap I'd get from you. tongue
Re: My Fellow Guys Would You Forgive This Kind of Girl? by Nobody: 10:53am On Sep 26, 2014
Coldfeet: phew!! What a relief, i was dreading the slap I'd get from you. tongue
lolz,urz can be an exception

1 Like

Re: My Fellow Guys Would You Forgive This Kind of Girl? by lawrenceunaa: 11:18am On Sep 26, 2014
when ur GF enters university b4 u just forget abt her

When ur GF followws a celebrity then bury her memory undecided

1 Like

Re: My Fellow Guys Would You Forgive This Kind of Girl? by starlingbawa(m): 11:24am On Sep 26, 2014
Coldfeet: Drinking panadol for another mans headache? Go and ask the guy this question first! And by the way who told you the girl will come back begging? And how sure are you this her boyfriend is not pimping her about? Stay dia they worry about themangry

The girl is probably enjoying herself somewhere and the boyfriend is smiling to the bank tongue Busybody.

Just a harmless question; what exactly is your point. I don't seem to get it?
Re: My Fellow Guys Would You Forgive This Kind of Girl? by Coldfeet(f): 6:37pm On Sep 26, 2014
edozie04: lolz,urz can be an exception
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

LWKMD. Urban Dictionary Meaning Of Karrueche / !!help!! I Need Your Advice Before I Die In Scilent / Omg!!! See What 5boys Did To A Girl Inside A Pool In One Of The Hotel In Town

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.