Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,628 members, 7,882,127 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 04:22 PM

Attack: CJ Orders Shutdown Of Ekiti Courts - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attack: CJ Orders Shutdown Of Ekiti Courts (20353 Views)

FG Orders Bayelsa CJ To Swear Wike In May 29 / Nasarawa Assembly Asks CJ To Disband Impeachment Panel / Shutdown Of Cellphone Networks In Yola Adamawa State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attack: CJ Orders Shutdown Of Ekiti Courts by yorke1: 9:45pm On Sep 25, 2014
APC with there con way of doing things. The people have chosen Fayose, you can now go and die!

2 Likes

Re: Attack: CJ Orders Shutdown Of Ekiti Courts by lummiedee: 9:45pm On Sep 25, 2014
All is well
Re: Attack: CJ Orders Shutdown Of Ekiti Courts by jmoore(m): 9:45pm On Sep 25, 2014
This year is filled with many dramas.
Re: Attack: CJ Orders Shutdown Of Ekiti Courts by DeanHaas99(m): 9:45pm On Sep 25, 2014
ibrews: Too long to read....its none of my bizness though,so why bother to read?
So,why bother to Type?
Re: Attack: CJ Orders Shutdown Of Ekiti Courts by gidjah(m): 9:46pm On Sep 25, 2014
AY AND RASCALITY AT TOP MOST DISPLAY,U can never Seperate a fish from water!that would be suicidal!HEs tryin to defend his election at all cost,and trust me,that na small thing for him place

2 Likes

Re: Attack: CJ Orders Shutdown Of Ekiti Courts by hybeenoni: 9:47pm On Sep 25, 2014
Smh 4 d state wit d highest numba of professors!

3 Likes

Re: Attack: CJ Orders Shutdown Of Ekiti Courts by BUSHHUNTER: 9:47pm On Sep 25, 2014
ibrews: u be correct bush boy and original bush hunter

Don't judge a book by its cover ....I might happen to be ur dad at home grin

1 Like

Re: Attack: CJ Orders Shutdown Of Ekiti Courts by Montaque(m): 9:48pm On Sep 25, 2014
Its bad,so bad from a state that claims To be more educated in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Attack: CJ Orders Shutdown Of Ekiti Courts by gbaskiboy: 9:49pm On Sep 25, 2014
sibepoc: Duly noted
what action u wanna take?
Re: Attack: CJ Orders Shutdown Of Ekiti Courts by ibrews: 9:49pm On Sep 25, 2014
DeanHaas99: So,why bother to Type?
why bother to quote?...werey!
Re: Attack: CJ Orders Shutdown Of Ekiti Courts by gbaskiboy: 9:50pm On Sep 25, 2014
coolvitus: Ok brb
waiting to see u?
Re: Attack: CJ Orders Shutdown Of Ekiti Courts by igbsam(m): 9:50pm On Sep 25, 2014
Ekiti people, you got what you asked for "THUGGRY". Please enjoy it quietly without disturbing the peace of Nigerians.

3 Likes

Re: Attack: CJ Orders Shutdown Of Ekiti Courts by Aspiregreat: 9:51pm On Sep 25, 2014
was present
Re: Attack: CJ Orders Shutdown Of Ekiti Courts by wjxavier(m): 9:53pm On Sep 25, 2014
Lusola15: Funny. No one had a camera phone.
Something like this can't happen and there will not be one picture or video out there undecided

Finally! One thinking Nairalander. smh

Isecond the motion. EVIDENCE PLEASE, OR SHUT THE ELPH UP!
Re: Attack: CJ Orders Shutdown Of Ekiti Courts by olosk(m): 9:53pm On Sep 25, 2014
Hmmmm. Era of the THUGNIFICENT GOVERNOR.
Re: Attack: CJ Orders Shutdown Of Ekiti Courts by ibrews: 9:56pm On Sep 25, 2014
BUSHHUNTER:

Don't judge a book by its cover ....I might happen to be ur dad at home grin
werey re o
Re: Attack: CJ Orders Shutdown Of Ekiti Courts by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 25, 2014
Ekiti State- welcome to the era of thuggery. You can never separate thuggery from Fayose!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attack: CJ Orders Shutdown Of Ekiti Courts by Kabiyesy: 9:58pm On Sep 25, 2014
Ds is strange. When are we going to learn ? Everyone devicing all manners of evil.
God save our land from d vultures.
God bless Nigeria.
Re: Attack: CJ Orders Shutdown Of Ekiti Courts by omo2sexy(f): 10:00pm On Sep 25, 2014
I think I can still remember during the time of Ayo Fayose
Re: Attack: CJ Orders Shutdown Of Ekiti Courts by sulmeza(m): 10:01pm On Sep 25, 2014
Political tussle in ma ohm state....pray it's settld soon
Re: Attack: CJ Orders Shutdown Of Ekiti Courts by 9jahubcom(m): 10:04pm On Sep 25, 2014
ok
Re: Attack: CJ Orders Shutdown Of Ekiti Courts by igbsam(m): 10:04pm On Sep 25, 2014
Just watched a video of Thugs rapanging all over ekiti on tvc. Ekiti people, una don enter am. Sebi una say na agbero una want as as governor. Your next 4years of oppression is about to start. Expect Thugs, Hoodlums and Agbero's to make your living in Ekiti a Nightmare. And please when this is happening, do not cry out to us for help or disturb Nigerians with your lamentations. Make una continue to dey chop una rice and pepper for those 4yrs.

4 Likes

Re: Attack: CJ Orders Shutdown Of Ekiti Courts by igbsam(m): 10:05pm On Sep 25, 2014
wjxavier:

Finally! One thinking Nairalander. smh

Isecond the motion. EVIDENCE PLEASE, OR SHUT THE ELPH UP!

Tune in to TVC news now.....and watch it.

1 Like

Re: Attack: CJ Orders Shutdown Of Ekiti Courts by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 25, 2014
Now I am sleepy
Re: Attack: CJ Orders Shutdown Of Ekiti Courts by IDEApro(m): 10:07pm On Sep 25, 2014
The incumbent governor should stop harassing the governor elect with eligibility status sponsored by his cronies. Thuggery is the only way out until the waiting governor is sworn in to avoid incessant witch hunting. That's Fayose only leverage against state machinery.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attack: CJ Orders Shutdown Of Ekiti Courts by flyingdutchman(m): 10:07pm On Sep 25, 2014
A JUDGE CANNOT JUST MAKE UP FALSE ALLEGATIONS, THEREBY BRINGING HIMSELF TO DISREPUTE. IN OTHER COUNTRIES, FAYOSE, WOULD HAVE BEEN IMPEACHED PROMPTLY. WHERE BINGO-MELAIYE WHEN YOU NEED HIM?

1 Like

Re: Attack: CJ Orders Shutdown Of Ekiti Courts by Cliqloaded(m): 10:11pm On Sep 25, 2014
Next topic... Kip it up nairaland
Re: Attack: CJ Orders Shutdown Of Ekiti Courts by teeghurl(f): 10:11pm On Sep 25, 2014
sirjohnson: Meanwhile, the photo & Video of Shekau when he was captured, before later killed surfaces online..See it Here
U ds man, cn u jst zip it pls? Pple r tryin to hv a meaningful conversation here n u're busy dropping ds bullsh*t on every thread. U no get work mk I find u 1? undecided
Re: Attack: CJ Orders Shutdown Of Ekiti Courts by sirjohnson(m): 10:15pm On Sep 25, 2014
teeghurl: U ds man, cn u jst zip it pls? Pple r tryin to hv a meaningful conversation here n u're busy dropping ds bullsh*t on every thread. U no get work mk I find u 1? undecided

angry
Re: Attack: CJ Orders Shutdown Of Ekiti Courts by Blaqsmith(m): 10:16pm On Sep 25, 2014
Kayraph: I'm very sure that Ekiti people would deny this issue as having any connection with Fayose.

All I can say is...Goodluck to Ekiti people...

Useless state, useless people!

How would u feel if I call ur state a useless state and its inhabitants useless people?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boss Mustapha’s Plan To Be Tinubu VP In 2023, Adamawa APC Bigwigs Act / Wole Soyinka Being Arrested In 1967 (pix) / IGP Vs Saraki: Lauretta Onochie Clashes With Senator Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.