Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,628 members, 7,882,126 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 04:19 PM

Attack: CJ Orders Shutdown Of Ekiti Courts - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attack: CJ Orders Shutdown Of Ekiti Courts (20351 Views)

FG Orders Bayelsa CJ To Swear Wike In May 29 / Nasarawa Assembly Asks CJ To Disband Impeachment Panel / Shutdown Of Cellphone Networks In Yola Adamawa State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attack: CJ Orders Shutdown Of Ekiti Courts by Faun(m): 11:16pm On Sep 25, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zXKtfKnfT8

Sharp people would probably discern what I'm trying to say grin
Re: Attack: CJ Orders Shutdown Of Ekiti Courts by MORNDEW(m): 11:18pm On Sep 25, 2014
IDEApro:

which of the politicians doesn't engage in thuggery during electioneering campaigns only to use state apparatus when elected thereby appearing sophisticated and sanctimonious? Is it Fayemi? We shouldn't be bias on certain issues though I condemn thuggery in its entirety but my reason of supporting it in this case is because of the current political foregoing in that state.

Imagine a waiting governor being drag to his state high court challenging the eligibility of his status to contesting an election he already won few month to his inauguration. And in you wisdom you think the presiding judge won't be compromise by the opposition incumbents administration? What if their prayer is granted by the court against the waiting governor, do you think he will still be inaugurated while appealing the judgement?
who dragged him to court? So now thugery is d last hope of failed politicians. Smh.
Re: Attack: CJ Orders Shutdown Of Ekiti Courts by olu070706(m): 11:26pm On Sep 25, 2014
Na wa o. Ekiti at it again.

Re: Attack: CJ Orders Shutdown Of Ekiti Courts by NIGERIALOLoCOM(m): 11:28pm On Sep 25, 2014
Uteghe: Fayose is a man drunk in human blood and will never get satiated! He is cursed! He seduced Ekiti people with rice and water laced with concoction and varied incantations.
GEJ is getting human blood for Olumba. Remember,the crowd that perished in his PHC campaign? That was the inaugural human sacrifice by this vampires. Since then,its been killings and terror all the way,while they ferry the blood to their coven in Bermuda Triangle.

grin grin Wetin person no go read/see for this Nairaland? Just see as person siddon one side dey throw accusation upon accusation like say im be eye witness.

Hey! Better go and reread the history of this country especially the electioneering periods. I'm sure you're wonderful fellow with a rational mind, not a clown. (You're a fine guy if that pic is yours..... no homo intentions abeg grin)
Re: Attack: CJ Orders Shutdown Of Ekiti Courts by eleko1: 11:33pm On Sep 25, 2014
dontai: Ekiti is boiling right now, because one of Fayose associate Omolafe the former NURTW chairman in the state have been assassinated by unknown gun men, at his Lafe garage at Ijigbo roundabout Ado-Ekiti. Though he is been allege as the person who lead the thugs that disrupted the court proceeding in Ekiti State.
Omolafe Aderiye is a Criminal,thief and thug.The idiot of a man attach(DR)to his name.The bastard ate my feeding allowee/school fees and accommodation money sent to him and lied dat his office door was burgled and d money developed wing.After toasting me around,I had to forgo the money.His days as both garage chairman and State chairman of Nurtw witnessed orgy/characterised with violence between RETEAN nd NURTW.With Such men around,Ekiti is in for it

1 Like

Re: Attack: CJ Orders Shutdown Of Ekiti Courts by Etisalatstaff: 11:36pm On Sep 25, 2014
SERIOUS MINDS READ BELOW......

STOP WASTING YOUR TIME CHATTING ON FACEBOOK RATHER MAKE MONEY FROM YOUR FACEBOOK ACCOUNT

REVEALED:---

ONLINE MONEY MAKING

By using this package,you will be able to rapidly increase your earnings and cut down on your investments in time because, it is packed with full practical knowledge and experience that would help minimize your investment, effort and speed up the rate of return in no time.

!
!

STEP BY STEP GUIDE ON HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME WITH THE CORPORATE AFFAIRS COMMISSION (CAC) IN 21 DAYS OR LESS, WITHOUT A LAWYER AND WITH LESS THAN N10,000....

DISCOVER THE AMAZING SECRET OF BUYING A BRAND NEW CASH AND CARRY LAPTOP COMPUTER FOR AS LOW AS #20,000 (INSTEAD OF #70,000 AND ABOVE) DIRECT FROM THE NO.1 STORE IN THE WORLD WITHOUT REFERRING ANY BODY OR NETWORKING

SPECIAL REPORT: HOW TO MAKE AN EXTRA $412 A WEEK THANKS TO FIVERR.COM

LEARN A QUICK WAY TO MAKE MONEY TO YOUR GOOGLE ADSENSE ACCOUNT WITHOUT DOING ANY HARD WORK. JUST READ ON AS YOU WILL UNCOVER THE EXACT METHOD I USED TO MY ADSENSE ACCOUNT TO BANK IN $3,000 EVERY MONTH.

HOW TO MAKE #100,000. WITH SMS BUSINESS AND TURN IT INTO MULTI-MILLIONAIRE BUSINESS USING CLICK REACH SMS ONLINE SYSTEM PACKAGE source-----------> http://dorogist.com

I ADVICE YOU TO RENT A SHOP ON THE INTERNET where you Place and Sell Your products and Make Huge Profit.... the shops Are ABSOLUTELY FREE.... i bet you didn't know All this be now

Just Sit Down In your Room Or Parlour switch on your phones Or Laptop if you Have .. And Start Making Money... Very simple

Source ==> http://dorogist.com
Re: Attack: CJ Orders Shutdown Of Ekiti Courts by Tymax(m): 11:36pm On Sep 25, 2014
I wonder what Fayose is afraid of. Why can't he allow the law to take it's course? After all, he's a PDP member and so, his case cannot be brazenly bungled.

It is also curious that the Police stood aside and allowed the mob into the premises to distrupt the tribunal. This singular act speaks volumes about the future of Nigeria's democracy.

Come 2015, we would find INEC and the Security forces openingly supporting PDP. There is no leveL playing ground. Imagine! The Police took sides with the mob. This is a shame.

Sadly, he who pays the piper dictates the tune.

3 Likes

Re: Attack: CJ Orders Shutdown Of Ekiti Courts by Pauljonnes(m): 11:41pm On Sep 25, 2014
ARE U TELLING ME, APC'S ARE INNOCENTS ? NO I WOULDN'T BELIEVE THAT , SOMEONE BEATS YOU IN 16 LOCAL GOVTS. AND U ARE STILL GOING TO COURT. INFACT, APC'S ARE DESPERATE , U PEOPLE ARE WORSE THAN THE PDP. THE THING IS THAT , IT COULD BE FAYEMI WHO INITIATED THE BEATING TO TARNISH THE IMAGE OF THE PEOPLES GOVERNOR OR IT MAY ALSO BE THE PEOPLE'S GOVERNOR THAT DECIDED TO TEACH AND UNANCHORED COURTS OFFICERS A LESSON. BUT IF SO , ITS A BAD THING TO BEAT THE JUDGE SAH... BUT LET ME JUST ADVISE THE APC PEOPLE THAT ANYTHING AGAINST FAYOSE IS GOING TO AMOUNT TO NOTHING. angry[color=#990000][/color]

2 Likes

Re: Attack: CJ Orders Shutdown Of Ekiti Courts by RebelLeader15(m): 11:46pm On Sep 25, 2014
berem: Ekiti State- welcome to the era of thuggery. You can never separate thuggery from Fayose!
the same way you can separate manipulation from Fayemi

1 Like

Re: Attack: CJ Orders Shutdown Of Ekiti Courts by OLADD: 11:56pm On Sep 25, 2014
Uteghe: Under GEJ,we've witnessed unthinkable anarchy and bizarre firsts: 1. First lady breaches protocol,issues orders to police and service chief at whim. 2. An insurgent leader dies and keeps dying. 3 Soldiers mutiny. 4. Nigerian Soldiers flee for refuge in cameroun. 5. Prime terror sponsor joins Gej fr anti terror talks in Chad. 6. Rivers House locked,Judiciary comatose. 7. Rivers courts bombed. 8. Alams who stole billions pardoned while goat thieves languish in jail.. Now, judges get beaten by thugs of Governor- elect right in court premises. Fayose is a man drunk in human blood and will never get satiated! He is cursed! He seduced Ekiti people with rice and water laced with concoction and varied incantations.
GEJ is getting human blood for Olumba. Remember,the crowd that perished in his PHC campaign? That was the inaugural human sacrifice by this vampires. Since then,its been killings and terror all the way,while they ferry the blood to their coven in Bermuda Triangle. Goodluck has a bad aura,ditto for his wife....they will sink Nigeria,but God's own will survive.
[color=#006600][/color]

Unfortunately, this is how you will lament till 2019. Go and dig into the archive and bring up more spurious allegations, it will not stop GEJ from winning 2015 election.

2 Likes

Re: Attack: CJ Orders Shutdown Of Ekiti Courts by mrfrosh: 12:07am On Sep 26, 2014
NIGERIALOLoCOM:
I find it baffling that not a single picture was attached to this story/chain of events. Just reread the story (including the source) to see how all these events would take place with no single image captured by camera lens. Yet we question/doubt military authorities when they failed to post pictures in support of their Boko haram related press releases.

You are right you know,No pictures or anything just words..Na wah oo
Re: Attack: CJ Orders Shutdown Of Ekiti Courts by Drdreluv: 12:17am On Sep 26, 2014
Y did Ɣ☺u send Ɣ☺ΰr sch fess to him in de first place what happen to our commercial banks what did Ɣ☺u expect?
eleko1: Omolafe Aderiye is a Criminal,thief and thug.The idiot of a man attach(DR)to his name.The bastard ate my feeding allowee/school fees and accommodation money sent to him and lied dat his office door was burgled and d money developed wing.After toasting me around,I had to forgo the money.His days as both garage chairman and State chairman of Nurtw witnessed orgy/characterised with violence between RETEAN nd NURTW.With Such men around,Ekiti is in for it

1 Like

Re: Attack: CJ Orders Shutdown Of Ekiti Courts by timowale: 12:44am On Sep 26, 2014
IDEApro:

which of the politicians doesn't engage in thuggery during electioneering campaigns only to use state apparatus when elected thereby appearing sophisticated and sanctimonious? Is it Fayemi? We shouldn't be bias on certain issues though I condemn thuggery in its entirety but my reason of supporting it in this case is because of the current political foregoing in that state.

Imagine a waiting governor being drag to his state high court challenging the eligibility of his status to contesting an election he already won few month to his inauguration. And in you wisdom you think the presiding judge won't be compromise by the opposition incumbents administration? What if their prayer is granted by the court against the waiting governor, do you think he will still be inaugurated while appealing the judgement?
in other words,fayose was getting pro active ?
Re: Attack: CJ Orders Shutdown Of Ekiti Courts by adanny01(m): 12:48am On Sep 26, 2014
mrfrosh: What if this is a ploy to make Fayose look bad??..I really hope they get whoever is responsible for this...Beating up a judge is no small offence....If it's Fayose then that's bad...Very bad if it's Fayemi,its bad as well

Did you read the post at all.

It was mentioned that Fayose called out the protesters and talked to them. Would he do that if the thugs were hired by Fayemi?

You read it but still want to believe something else. Na wa o!

Efforts by Fayose, who was at the tribunal, to control the mob failed.

When he noticed the crowd was charging towards the court with the police deployed in the court becoming overwhelmed, Fayose moved out to talk to the people but only got their attention for a while after which they returned and continued their agitation.

3 Likes

Re: Attack: CJ Orders Shutdown Of Ekiti Courts by soulglo: 1:08am On Sep 26, 2014
This sounds silly to me. Why not just beef up security and move cases to those buildings. You can't stop hearing cases because the state is not smart enough to organize security
Re: Attack: CJ Orders Shutdown Of Ekiti Courts by Tytto(f): 1:30am On Sep 26, 2014
Am just finding your comments hilarious. Most of u commenting don't know anything about ekiti state except what you are been fed by the news medias. I can say it confidently that in my ward almost all of us voted fayose... if the election was rigged like all of you novice are shouting why was osun state election not rigged? Do you guyz actually think fayose would be behind the court vandalism and he would not have covered his tracks well? or made sure his action were not traced to him? all of you shouting ekiti cos we voted for PDP, d north dat are all apc states and having problems what about that? I think you guys should learn to face ur own problems, n if yu want to comment, then try and get ur facts right before yu all start commenting. not everything dat u ci on social medias dat r right, most times it could just be propaganda by the rival parties....

4 Likes

Re: Attack: CJ Orders Shutdown Of Ekiti Courts by Nobody: 2:01am On Sep 26, 2014
Tymax: I wonder what Fayose is afraid of. Why can't he allow the law to take it's course? After all, he's a PDP member and so, his case cannot be brazenly bungled.

It is also curious that the Police stood aside and allowed the mob into the premises to distrupt the tribunal. This singular act speaks volumes about the future of Nigeria's democracy.

Come 2015, we would find INEC and the Security forces openingly supporting PDP. There is no leveL playing ground. Imagine! The Police took sides with the mob. This is a shame.

Sadly, he who pays the piper dictates the tune.

The highlighted is the main thing. Fayemi is not the one giving verdict, a court of competent jurisdiction is; the decision of the court can be appealed (if he is not happy with it). Why is Fayose more interested in thuggery than in rule of law?

1 Like

Re: Attack: CJ Orders Shutdown Of Ekiti Courts by soulglo: 2:13am On Sep 26, 2014
Tytto: Am just finding your comments hilarious. Most of u commenting don't know anything about ekiti state except what you are been fed by the news medias. I can say it confidently that in my ward almost all of us voted fayose... if the election was rigged like all of you novice are shouting why was osun state election not rigged? Do you guyz actually think fayose would be behind the court vandalism and he would not have covered his tracks well? or made sure his action were not traced to him? all of you shouting ekiti cos we voted for PDP, d north dat are all apc states and having problems what about that? I think you guys should learn to face ur own problems, n if yu want to comment, then try and get ur facts right before yu all start commenting. not everything dat u ci on social medias dat r right, most times it could just be propaganda by the rival parties....

Have the votes been counted? How do you know confidently?
Re: Attack: CJ Orders Shutdown Of Ekiti Courts by mrfrosh: 2:17am On Sep 26, 2014
adanny01:

Did you read the post at all.

It was mentioned that Fayose called out the protesters and talked to them. Would he do that if the thugs were hired by Fayemi?

You read it but still want to believe something else. Na wa o!

You that read it and understood the whole thing,fayose called them out to talk to them but couldn't as they returned back and did their destruction,So if fayose hired them,how come they didn't listen to him??..oooya answer

2 Likes

Re: Attack: CJ Orders Shutdown Of Ekiti Courts by Blaqsmith(m): 2:19am On Sep 26, 2014
01mcfadden: grin

undecided
Re: Attack: CJ Orders Shutdown Of Ekiti Courts by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:25am On Sep 26, 2014
PDP is full of tricks. If the case was tilting in favour of Ayo Fayose the FG would have deployed soldiers, not only in the court premises, but in the whole state to ensure "peace." I week with Ekiti State people because four years is a long time. Meanwhile, you asked for it.
Re: Attack: CJ Orders Shutdown Of Ekiti Courts by adeokunade: 3:33am On Sep 26, 2014
Ekiti has murdered sleep and it won't be easy for them to sleep again. Ti a ba wi fun omo eni o ye ko gbo, won lo dibo fun oni jagidi jagon
Re: Attack: CJ Orders Shutdown Of Ekiti Courts by linsa01(m): 3:45am On Sep 26, 2014
Tytto: Am just finding your comments hilarious. Most of u commenting don't know anything about ekiti state except what you are been fed by the news medias. I can say it confidently that in my ward almost all of us voted fayose... if the election was rigged like all of you novice are shouting why was osun state election not rigged? Do you guyz actually think fayose would be behind the court vandalism and he would not have covered his tracks well? or made sure his action were not traced to him? all of you shouting ekiti cos we voted for PDP, d north dat are all apc states and having problems what about that? I think you guys should learn to face ur own problems, n if yu want to comment, then try and get ur facts right before yu all start commenting. not everything dat u ci on social medias dat r right, most times it could just be propaganda by the rival partie

God bless you. I didn't wish to comment but I was forced to add to your write-up. Most people here are only posting nonsense without getting the details. APC is known to buy jugdement and judges. Salamic case is still fresh in Ekiti memories. What is happening presently in Ekiti is not about the tribunal but about the E-11 case against Fayose's eligibility to contest the election. The handwriting is boldly written that the judges have been bought by Fayemi. Their plan is to truncate thw October 16 swearing-in on Fayose. In fact the speaker of the house and his people are already jubilating as the plan is for him to be sworn in come oct 16. The fact is that Ekit people are tired of this APC govt. August salary has not been paid and Fayemi is embarking on thank you visit accross all the local govt. This man and his party are just using media to tarnish the personality of Fayose. God's will shall stand in Ekiti. I rest my case

2 Likes

Re: Attack: CJ Orders Shutdown Of Ekiti Courts by Nobody: 3:58am On Sep 26, 2014
linsa01:

God bless you. I didn't wish to comment but I was forced to add to your write-up. Most people here are only posting nonsense without getting the details. APC is known to buy jugdement and judges. Salamic case is still fresh in Ekiti memories. What is happening presently in Ekiti is not about the tribunal but about the E-11 case against Fayose's eligibility to contest the election. The handwriting is boldly written that the judges have been bought by Fayemi. Their plan is to truncate thw October 16 swearing-in on Fayose. In fact the speaker of the house and his people are already jubilating as the plan is for him to be sworn in come oct 16. The fact is that Ekit people are tired of this APC govt. August salary has not been paid and Fayemi is embarking on thank you visit accross all the local govt. This man and his party are just using media to tarnish the personality of Fayose. God's will shall stand in Ekiti. I rest my case

What evidence do you have that the judges have been bought?

1 Like

Re: Attack: CJ Orders Shutdown Of Ekiti Courts by gede7744(f): 4:01am On Sep 26, 2014
Kayraph: I'm very sure that Ekiti people would deny this issue as having any connection with Fayose.

All I can say is...Goodluck to Ekiti people...

Useless state, useless people!

u are very stupid for this statement. can't u address d issue on ground as it ought to without displaying ur stupidity.

u look like a yoruba boy. is that how u are brought up?
Re: Attack: CJ Orders Shutdown Of Ekiti Courts by linsa01(m): 4:13am On Sep 26, 2014
ProfCorruption:

What evidence do you have that the judges have been bought?

You may find the details of the court proceedings on Monday 22nd of Sept. Before the interruption by the thugs. Plus I hope you've been following the hearing of the case since June 6?

2 Likes

Re: Attack: CJ Orders Shutdown Of Ekiti Courts by Nobody: 4:14am On Sep 26, 2014
linsa01:

You may find the details of the court proceedings on Monday 22nd of Sept. Before the interruption by the thugs. Plus I hope you've been following the hearing of the case since June 6?

Is that the evidence?

1 Like

Re: Attack: CJ Orders Shutdown Of Ekiti Courts by Nobody: 4:17am On Sep 26, 2014
linsa01:

Is Fayose in a position to determine who has or has not been bought? Does he have power to do that?

1 Like

Re: Attack: CJ Orders Shutdown Of Ekiti Courts by bakynes(m): 4:49am On Sep 26, 2014
Fayose is guilty here, if he feels the Judges have been bribed and compromised, he should write the Attorney -General of the federation and ask the judge to be changed. The fact is that, they took the matter of his eligibility to court why not allow the court to decide that or dismiss the case. Instead he disrespected the court of law and democracy of the Federal republic of Nigeria by ordering thugs to beat up Judges and destroy court properties.He has committed a criminal offence simple.

1 Like

Re: Attack: CJ Orders Shutdown Of Ekiti Courts by adanny01(m): 4:57am On Sep 26, 2014
mrfrosh:

You that read it and understood the whole thing,fayose called them out to talk to them but couldn't as they returned back and did their destruction,So if fayose hired them,how come they didn't listen to him??..oooya answer

Isnt it obvious, what will be Fayemi's motive of disturbing the very good case that will benefit him?

You all need to start using you heads instead of hearts to think. Who has more instance for thuggery between the two? Who's lawyer was manhandled?

www.punchng.com/news/pro-fayose-thugs-beat-ekiti-judge-tear-his-robe/
Re: Attack: CJ Orders Shutdown Of Ekiti Courts by Max24: 6:37am On Sep 26, 2014
Democracy is a government of the PEOPLE, for the PEOPLE and by the PEOPLE. Gone are the days when justice is cash and carry. Its not difficult to know the man of d people. The people will fight for their mandate with their blood. Gone are d days when you frustrate the will of the people with lush money. I see a revolution on the horizon. THOSE THAT MAKE PEACEFUL CHANGE IMPOSSIBLE MAKE VIOLENT CHANGE INEVITABLE.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

70 Christians Massacred In Plateau / Ultimatum From Ex-pdp Chiefs: Buhari’s Men Await Next Move From Saraki, Tambuwal / Governor Umahi Arrives From South Africa, Inspects Project Sites Immediately

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.