Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,628 members, 7,882,126 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 04:20 PM

Attack: CJ Orders Shutdown Of Ekiti Courts - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attack: CJ Orders Shutdown Of Ekiti Courts (20352 Views)

FG Orders Bayelsa CJ To Swear Wike In May 29 / Nasarawa Assembly Asks CJ To Disband Impeachment Panel / Shutdown Of Cellphone Networks In Yola Adamawa State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attack: CJ Orders Shutdown Of Ekiti Courts by phemybof(m): 7:25am On Sep 26, 2014
barcanista: Welcome to Fayose's Ekiti. This is what you get when you reward thuggery and punish performance.

Viva Ekiti

Meanwhile, how many arrests was made?
that's reward

Re: Attack: CJ Orders Shutdown Of Ekiti Courts by goksonjay(m): 8:10am On Sep 26, 2014
New day has come.....I was waiting for so long. congratulation people of Ekiti.
Re: Attack: CJ Orders Shutdown Of Ekiti Courts by Nobody: 8:33am On Sep 26, 2014
Fayose ,keep up the good work jare. Leave them haters alone. They will keep ranting till jesus comes. Bad loosers of our Generation - APC.
Re: Attack: CJ Orders Shutdown Of Ekiti Courts by OLADD: 8:46am On Sep 26, 2014
Max24: Democracy is a government of the PEOPLE, for the PEOPLE and by the PEOPLE. Gone are the days when justice is cash and carry. Its not difficult to know the man of d people. The people will fight for their mandate with their blood. Gone are d days when you frustrate the will of the people with lush money. I see a revolution on the horizon. THOSE THAT MAKE PEACEFUL CHANGE IMPOSSIBLE MAKE VIOLENT CHANGE INEVITABLE.
[color=#006600][/color]

You are right. Though thuggery and any act inimical to public peace should be detested, but in this particular circumstance, there is a pointer to the fact that Fayemi is all-out to use the judiciary in truncating Fayose's inauguration. He wants to use the judiciary to secure what he could not achieve through the polls but they have met a match in Fayose. It's unfortunate that Nigerians are short of memory; how ACN(now APC) used the disgraced judge, Salami to upturn electoral victories of Oni and Oyinlola in Ekiti and Osun states respectively in their favour. The people of Ekiti will not allow that to be repeated in their state. Why are the APC e-warriors ranting? Didn't Aregbesola instruct his supporters in the buildup to Osun elections to use charm to defend their votes? Ekiti people are simply replicating such in this circumstance-they are aptly defending the electoral victory of their next governor.

1 Like

Re: Attack: CJ Orders Shutdown Of Ekiti Courts by saltoftheearth: 8:49am On Sep 26, 2014
“But I want to point out that a situation whereby Judges or judicial officers , who should be custodian of the law got compromised with politicians, then anarchy sets in."

SO FAYOSE NOW DECIDES WHEN ANARCHY SETS IN.
Re: Attack: CJ Orders Shutdown Of Ekiti Courts by OLADD: 8:59am On Sep 26, 2014
ProfCorruption:

The highlighted is the main thing. Fayemi is not the one giving verdict, a court of competent jurisdiction is; the decision of the court can be appealed (if he is not happy with it). Why is Fayose more interested in thuggery than in rule of law?
[color=#006600][/color]

Stop that story my friend. Fayemi is indeed the one giving the verdict having successfully (like ACN and now APC have always done) bought the judiciary over. You are talking about Fayose appealing, is it after he would have been prevented from been sworn in as the governor? Use your head. All Fayemi is working towards is to stop Fayose from been sworn in next month and Ekiti people will not allow that to happen. Period.

2 Likes

Re: Attack: CJ Orders Shutdown Of Ekiti Courts by Nobody: 8:59am On Sep 26, 2014
saltoftheearth: “But I want to point out that a situation whereby Judges or judicial officers , who should be custodian of the law got compromised with politicians, then anarchy sets in."

SO FAYOSE NOW DECIDES WHEN ANARCHY SETS IN.
SIMPLE. FAYOSE AIN'T SEGUN ONI, APC' S PLAN IS TO INSTALL THE SPEAKER AS THE NEXT GOVERNOR. AND TRUST OSHOKOMOLE, HE IS WISER THAN THAT DUMMY SEGUN ONI .

1 Like

Re: Attack: CJ Orders Shutdown Of Ekiti Courts by Kayraph(m): 9:09am On Sep 26, 2014
gede7744:

u are very stupid for this statement. can't u address d issue on ground as it ought to without displaying ur stupidity.

u look like a yoruba boy. is that how u are brought up?

Google is your friend, ask Google.
Re: Attack: CJ Orders Shutdown Of Ekiti Courts by amobii: 9:10am On Sep 26, 2014
IDEApro: The incumbent governor should stop harassing the governor elect with eligibility status sponsored by his cronies. Thuggery is the only way out until the waiting governor is sworn in to avoid incessant witch hunting. That's Fayose only leverage against state machinery.

See reasoning, this country is doomed. Imagine this country if this is the way people thinks, I agree we do not need to blame or check our leaders, for an average man to think thuggery is the solution hmmm......

1 Like

Re: Attack: CJ Orders Shutdown Of Ekiti Courts by Facosco(m): 9:15am On Sep 26, 2014
This is one thing i knw about Ekiti they hate cheating trust me they will resist any attempt of cheating, when people have spoken with their vote and elected their prefered candidate then one judiciary will now come up to say he is not competent to contest and you think his people will just fold their arm and be looking moreover do we av any justice in this country if i may ask? Dont 4get that Fayose has been said to be the man of the common man

1 Like

Re: Attack: CJ Orders Shutdown Of Ekiti Courts by Nobody: 9:20am On Sep 26, 2014
shegsky:
SIMPLE. FAYOSE AIN'T SEGUN ONI, APC' S PLAN IS TO INSTALL THE SPEAKER AS THE NEXT GOVERNOR. AND TRUST OSHOKOMOLE, HE IS WISER THAN THAT DUMMY SEGUN ONI .

Is that why you're burning houses in ado right now?

Facosco: This is one thing i knw about Ekiti they hate cheating trust me they will resist any attempt of cheating, when people have spoken with their vote and elected their prefered candidate then one judiciary will now come up to say he is not competent to contest and you think his people will just fold their arm and be looking moreover do we av any justice in this country if i may ask? Dont 4get that Fayose has been said to be the man of the common man

OLADD: [color=#006600][/color]
Stop that story my friend. Fayemi is indeed the one giving the verdict having successfully (like ACN and now APC have always done) bought the judiciary over. You are talking about Fayose appealing, is it after he would have been prevented from been sworn in as the governor? Use your head. All Fayemi is working towards is to stop Fayose from been sworn in next month and Ekiti people will not allow that to happen. Period.
Re: Attack: CJ Orders Shutdown Of Ekiti Courts by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 26, 2014
“If you have been defeated
in all the 16 Local
Government Areas and you
now want to come through
the window, it won’t be like
ice cream party for the APC
(All Progressives Congress).
I would not be too cheap like
that of Segun Oni(a former
governor of the state). I am
not going to be cheap at all
because I was elected by the
people.
“I don’t care about what they
write about me because I
have grown a thick skin. The
strategy of the APC will not
work. Nobody, no matter how
highly placed, would remove
me cheaply.”
OSHOKOMOLE HAS SPOKEN.

1 Like

Re: Attack: CJ Orders Shutdown Of Ekiti Courts by Nobody: 9:28am On Sep 26, 2014
Facosco: This is one thing i knw about Ekiti they hate cheating trust me they will resist any attempt of cheating, when people have spoken with their vote and elected their prefered candidate then one judiciary will now come up to say he is not competent to contest and you think his people will just fold their arm and be looking moreover do we av any justice in this country if i may ask? Dont 4get that Fayose has been said to be the man of the common man

Is it not cheating for a man to contest when he wasn't eligible to? I blame INEC for all this, how did they clear him for elections when the law's position on this is clear?

1 Like

Re: Attack: CJ Orders Shutdown Of Ekiti Courts by gede7744(f): 9:30am On Sep 26, 2014
Kayraph:

rude buy. displaying ur manerlessness on social media
Re: Attack: CJ Orders Shutdown Of Ekiti Courts by gede7744(f): 9:30am On Sep 26, 2014
Kayraph:

rude boy. displaying ur manerlessness on social media
Re: Attack: CJ Orders Shutdown Of Ekiti Courts by DeanHaas99(m): 10:00am On Sep 26, 2014
ibrews: why bother to quote?...werey!
Ur fada werey..Thunder locate you There
Re: Attack: CJ Orders Shutdown Of Ekiti Courts by tokjohn: 10:30am On Sep 26, 2014
You won't believe what you will see. Watch and Share!
Link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YH8myBtiuAw&feature=share
Re: Attack: CJ Orders Shutdown Of Ekiti Courts by emiye(m): 10:32am On Sep 26, 2014
My people forgets so easily........ The reign of terror is back. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Attack: CJ Orders Shutdown Of Ekiti Courts by Oduduwaboy(m): 10:42am On Sep 26, 2014
jacabi: Good people of Ekiti, you are welcome to the era of thuggry.
Yes o. The Yoruba people say ' A kii binu ori, ki a fi fila de'di' ( we should not because we are angry with the head, put the cap on the buttocks). Ekiti people wanted to spite Fayemi by voting for Fayose; now they have their just dessert! Please, no complaints...fayose can do whatever he likes with his people.At least he has 'federal' support; he can even KILL a judge and nothing will happen!
Re: Attack: CJ Orders Shutdown Of Ekiti Courts by okomonny(m): 10:46am On Sep 26, 2014
Fayose rice in action. Other SW states should learn, stomach infrastructure at play

Re: Attack: CJ Orders Shutdown Of Ekiti Courts by Oduduwaboy(m): 10:47am On Sep 26, 2014
shegsky: “If you have been defeated
in all the 16 Local
Government Areas and you
now want to come through
the window, it won’t be like
ice cream party for the APC
(All Progressives Congress).
I would not be too cheap like
that of Segun Oni(a former
governor of the state). I am
not going to be cheap at all
because I was elected by the
people.
“I don’t care about what they
write about me because I
have grown a thick skin. The
strategy of the APC will not
work. Nobody, no matter how
highly placed, would remove
me cheaply.”
OSHOKOMOLE HAS SPOKEN.
please what is the meaning of Oshokomole? does it mean anything good?
Re: Attack: CJ Orders Shutdown Of Ekiti Courts by ibrews: 3:23pm On Sep 26, 2014
DeanHaas99: Ur fada werey..Thunder locate you There
heheheheh.....mogbe,awon eleyi madt gan o
Re: Attack: CJ Orders Shutdown Of Ekiti Courts by loifez(f): 3:45pm On Sep 26, 2014
Lusola15: Funny. No one had a camera phone.
Something like this can't happen and there will not be one picture or video out there undecided

* singing, a ti roun ka nwa oh ekiti kete*.........If it is a sane climate, people will not be afraid to take pictures. My cousin who was a lawyer in court was almost beaten by thugs cos they assumed every lawyer in court is there to sit and decide on how Fayose would not be sworn in. This is the picture he risked his life to take.....When you see thugs who are not afraid to die, liver will fail you to even bring out your phone

Re: Attack: CJ Orders Shutdown Of Ekiti Courts by TessaJ: 3:47pm On Sep 26, 2014
IDEApro: The incumbent governor should stop harassing the governor elect with eligibility status sponsored by his cronies. Thuggery is the only way out until the waiting governor is sworn in to avoid incessant witch hunting. That's Fayose only leverage against state machinery.
u must b thinkin wit ur anus b4 typin dis trash...
dabba
Re: Attack: CJ Orders Shutdown Of Ekiti Courts by eleko1: 7:47pm On Sep 30, 2014
Dis was 13 yrs ago.A kind neighbour who's is from the state introduced me too him.Do U also send garri,palm oil etc thru commercial bank?
Drdreluv: Y did Ɣ☺u send Ɣ☺ΰr sch fess to him in de first place what happen to our commercial banks what did Ɣ☺u expect?
Re: Attack: CJ Orders Shutdown Of Ekiti Courts by Drdreluv: 7:47pm On Oct 01, 2014
Yes oooo agugu communiy bank
eleko1: Dis was 13 yrs ago.A kind neighbour who's is from the state introduced me too him.Do U also send garri,palm oil etc thru commercial bank?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

70 Christians Massacred In Plateau / Ultimatum From Ex-pdp Chiefs: Buhari’s Men Await Next Move From Saraki, Tambuwal / Governor Umahi Arrives From South Africa, Inspects Project Sites Immediately

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.