Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,600 members, 7,882,050 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 02:20 PM

How Did You Rock Rag Day? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Did You Rock Rag Day? (3784 Views)

Photo Of The Craziest Rag Day Student... / Photo: 'rag Day' As Celebrated In FUT Minna / What's The Origin Of Rag Day In Nigerian Tertiary Institutions? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Rock Rag Day? by Dayjhihannon01(m): 11:33pm On Oct 03, 2014
missberrypop5: Using my walking dead phone. Well, it's all good.
am sowie.. Den how will I get back @ u now?
Re: How Did You Rock Rag Day? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Oct 03, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: am sowie.. Den how will I get back @ u now?
i'll call you tomorrow. #ba3low
Re: How Did You Rock Rag Day? by Dayjhihannon01(m): 11:40pm On Oct 03, 2014
missberrypop5: i'll call you tomorrow. #ba3low
sleep tait dearie..
Re: How Did You Rock Rag Day? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Oct 03, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: sleep tait dearie..
yeah, you too. Thanks.
Re: How Did You Rock Rag Day? by Nobody: 5:50am On Oct 04, 2014
i've neva participated in it.....
Re: How Did You Rock Rag Day? by pryd(m): 7:48am On Oct 04, 2014
oh university days. Rag day was really thrilling, being naughty&creative, my costume was really catchy. Where I waited for my friends, they actually walked past me. In disbelieve I shouted "una dey mad, abi una no see me?" "oh boy na u b dat? u don mad before?" lol
I wore a pencil jean, skirt, diff footwear, earrings, charcoal paintings on my face then tied a scarf on my head.. lolzz
We made some money sha, we targetted mostly ladies and female secondary schools. We even went as far as Aba, a chance for me to visit the place for the first time. We had fun mehn!!
Re: How Did You Rock Rag Day? by Nobody: 8:36am On Oct 04, 2014
hoyinkansola: i've neva participated in it.....
why na? It should be fun.
Re: How Did You Rock Rag Day? by Nobody: 8:40am On Oct 04, 2014
pryd: oh university days. Rag day was really thrilling, being naughty&creative, my costume was really catchy. Where I waited for my friends, they actually walked past me. In disbelieve I shouted "una dey mad, abi una no see me?" "oh boy na u b dat? u don mad before?" lol
I wore a pencil jean, skirt, diff footwear, earrings, charcoal paintings on my face then tied a scarf on my head.. lolzz
We made some money sha, we targetted mostly ladies and female secondary schools. We even went as far as Aba, a chance for me to visit the place for the first time. We had fun mehn!!
lol, I can imagine the way u look now. Hahahaha grin grin did u wear wig?
Re: How Did You Rock Rag Day? by pryd(m): 9:12am On Oct 04, 2014
missberrypop5:
lol, I can imagine the way u look now. Hahahaha grin grin did u wear wig?

hahaha no oo there was no need for a wig. U wan make I enta market ni? I tied a scarf., whenever I go thru my album, the pics crack me up.hmm IMSU days lol
Re: How Did You Rock Rag Day? by Nobody: 9:24am On Oct 04, 2014
pryd:

hahaha no oo there was no need for a wig. U wan make I enta market ni? I tied a scarf., whenever I go thru my album, the pics crack me up.hmm IMSU days lol
lol, u attended IMSU? Whoa, na una sabi rock rag day pass ni. Respect bro!
Re: How Did You Rock Rag Day? by pryd(m): 9:45am On Oct 04, 2014
missberrypop5:
lol, u attended IMSU? Whoa, na una sabi rock rag day pass ni. Respect bro!

Yeah I'm a proper Imsu bwoy we groove lyk crazy buh I'm reppn Lasgidi all the wayyy. U very familiar with O'town?
Re: How Did You Rock Rag Day? by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 04, 2014
pryd:

Yeah I'm a proper Imsu bwoy we groove lyk crazy buh I'm reppn Lasgidi all the wayyy. U very familiar with O'town?
lol, you see... yeah. Born and raised there.
Re: How Did You Rock Rag Day? by pryd(m): 10:22am On Oct 04, 2014
missberrypop5:
lol, you see... yeah. Born and raised there.

hmmm O'town babe..I greet you.
Re: How Did You Rock Rag Day? by Nobody: 11:11am On Oct 04, 2014
pryd:

hmmm O'town babe..I greet you.
lol, daalu

1 Like

Re: How Did You Rock Rag Day? by passionate88: 9:13am On Oct 14, 2014
lawrsmith:
one of my rag days experience in school taught me a great lesson on how some guys can despised their fellow guys in favour of a girl they did not even know before.one of those rag days in school a female lodge mate begged me to follow me to onitsha main market for raging because she is not from Anambra state and she barely know any place in onitsha so she decided to use the ragg day as a tour since i was born and breed in onitsha,and i have some friends who are into business and i count on them while going there.guess have disappointed i was.on getting there with my female lodge mate on my well costume outfit, most of my friends i have my mind on, that they will drop a little change for me fall my hand wella.most of them shifted their attention on the girl i came with,they were busy collecting her number which i was not even against after all she is a girl and pretty too.i was so disappointed that some of them gave me #20#50, the highest amount i received from them was#200,but the girl i came with who did not know any place was busy collecting,#100 #200,#500,#1000.i was disappointed, but for fact that it was not the girl's fault i started joking with her that she have to pay me for taken her to onitsha which we laugh over while still on ragging. on goten to our lodge that evening to check the little change we made, guess what? the girl made close to 30k while i was struggling with 10k, that experience was a lesson to me on how some guess can behalf in front of pretty girls.
That's why I always snub the girls whenever they rag, unless I know her/them then I'll give... But if I see guys and girls ragging together, I give the guys nd bone the girls.
Re: How Did You Rock Rag Day? by lawrsmith(m): 9:17am On Oct 14, 2014
passionate88:
That's why I always snub the girls whenever they rag, unless I know her/them then I'll give... But if I see guys and girls ragging together, I give the guys nd bone the girls.
Lols

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bayero University Kano,cut Of Mark / Only 6 Countries With Nuclear Submarines / University Of Abuja First Admission List Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.