Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,077 members, 7,922,610 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 10:18 AM

Dear Ladies.....5 Candid Reasons To Start Wooing Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Ladies.....5 Candid Reasons To Start Wooing Guys (1377 Views)

Ladies: 5 Signs You Have Been Friend-zoned By A Guy / Ladies, 5 Habits You Must Stop If You're Ready To Settle Down For Marriage / Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Ladies.....5 Candid Reasons To Start Wooing Guys by Alexyswiss(m): 12:48pm On Sep 30, 2014
It has been a norm that one of the most happiest thing to happen to a Lady is to be Married(happily). at the age of early 30's most unmarried girls ate termed "old skul" or "washed"
and almost die of envy and jealousy seeing a fellow girl giving them invitation cards to their weddings
Most guys are not just ready to get married until you out make them to.. or ask for your hand in marraige.

here are 5 solid reasons why you start hooking up your dream man yourself..

1. THE RATIO OF POPULATION BETWEEN MEN AND WOMEN IN THE WORLD NOW IS ALARMING!!!

Going by recent research by the American census board,there are 30% more females in the U.S than males.This is also true for worlds most populous country, China recording 60-40 percent ratio.Nigeria is not left out of this as more girls are born every as recorded in recent maternity rate.

ADVICE: Not a new saying that you hardly find 1 guy dating 1 girl. abeg naija girls go for wetin you want ooo..before guys go finish..if not you go come Rita Domini..Tor

2. YOU GET TO GET YOURSELF "YOUR" IDEAL MAN

Since Rich guys these days prefer to marry a local "village" girl instead of the partying,clubbing,flirting city girls. you stand a chance of being single for the rest of your life!!!...
why not walk up to the kind of "rich" guy you want before you see him in suit with one village girl on the altar.

ADVICE: If you walk up to a guy and tell him you like his type..your head no go fall..instead he would know that's true love and would not want to let you go..START WOOING TODAY!!!

3. YOU GET A LITTLE CONTROL OVER HIM

After critical studies, scientist got to discover that the part of the Man's brain responsible for love is the weakest part of the human body. wooing a guy creates a sense of submission in his memory making him submissive without even knowing

ADVICE: Hmm.this is clear...when you woo him you can make some decision he would follow unconsciously..(even his bank account...LoL)

4. HE GETS TO PROPOSE TO YOU QUICKER

Although its a normal saying that a girl who approached a guy is looked as cheap...but that was those days.
now if you dy form pride they wait for guy..hmm..you go dry finish..
Wooing a guy makes him see the relationship as 'true love' and this makes him never wants to waste time before he losses something priceless

5. HE SEES THAT AS BOLDNESS AND ABILTY TO TACKLE LIFE SITUATIONS

Honestly I've been approached by girls a lot...most at times as a result of me not making an attempt to come to them(because of my being so shy).
had this friend that after showing me so she's interested me with so many body signs and eye contacts,I was still too shy to approach her.one day I was s just sitting alone when she just came and sit by me and was taking over the conversation.seriously I felt like a woman and was embarrassed.
afetry all that I notice thats a great attribute a girl can have instead being like other girls always forming and waiting to be greeted first..
seriously I consider these type of girls as WIFE MATERIAL!!!

Please ladies...if you want to marry in this era before end time reaches.....START WOOING TODAY!!!!
Re: Dear Ladies.....5 Candid Reasons To Start Wooing Guys by Okworigeorge(m): 12:52pm On Sep 30, 2014
Op, this ur article is true buh it just won't work here in 9ja. why? cos 9ja babes are so fake that if you look behind their
neck, I bet u'll see "Made in china"

2 Likes

Re: Dear Ladies.....5 Candid Reasons To Start Wooing Guys by godofwar666(m): 12:57pm On Sep 30, 2014
How does this concern us and you know it that its against our tradition for a lady to woo a man; ladies be patient God will give you the love of your heart.... (Amen)
Re: Dear Ladies.....5 Candid Reasons To Start Wooing Guys by PROCTOR: 12:58pm On Sep 30, 2014
8-g
Re: Dear Ladies.....5 Candid Reasons To Start Wooing Guys by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 30, 2014
So dat the guy will now be thinking am cheap abi?
Re: Dear Ladies.....5 Candid Reasons To Start Wooing Guys by godofwar666(m): 1:12pm On Sep 30, 2014
cheryl1: So dat the guy will now be thinking am cheap abi?
are you cheap
Re: Dear Ladies.....5 Candid Reasons To Start Wooing Guys by Exjoker(m): 1:16pm On Sep 30, 2014
Abeg o...me no go trust any 9ja gal wey go appraoch me say she like...extortion at work
Re: Dear Ladies.....5 Candid Reasons To Start Wooing Guys by Nobody: 1:19pm On Sep 30, 2014
godofwar666: are you cheap
Dats why i kant ask a guy out
Re: Dear Ladies.....5 Candid Reasons To Start Wooing Guys by ERCROSS(m): 1:26pm On Sep 30, 2014
cheryl1:
Dats why i kant ask a guy out
according to d bible..
It will still happen,
But, unfortunately, it may not be rampant in this generation as the bible as said..
Maybe 2-3 generations to come..
Re: Dear Ladies.....5 Candid Reasons To Start Wooing Guys by Nobody: 1:30pm On Sep 30, 2014
ERCROSS:
according to d bible..
It will still happen,
But, unfortunately, it may not be rampant in this generation as the bible as said..
Maybe 2-3 generations to come..
Well dat is gud thing cos u and i will not be alive by den
Re: Dear Ladies.....5 Candid Reasons To Start Wooing Guys by Okworigeorge(m): 1:33pm On Sep 30, 2014
and this is coming from someone that posted the below...
cheryl1: Uhm...how do i start this...
I have been on NL for quite sometime
now,though I never expected things to
turn out this way. I stumbled upon your
post when you tried to explain things to
me on that education thread. I followed
you and since then i just found my self
liking you.
Aside that,you are cute and you make
intelligent posts sometimes,i also like the
fact that you are jovial and hardly take
what people say get to you..
Naijaboiy,i'm crushing on you and I just
cant help it,cant hide it.
Re: Dear Ladies.....5 Candid Reasons To Start Wooing Guys by ERCROSS(m): 1:36pm On Sep 30, 2014
cheryl1:
Well dat is gud thing cos u and i will not be alive by den
Yep..
But I wish I was born to that era
Jst to c how things will turn out..
Re: Dear Ladies.....5 Candid Reasons To Start Wooing Guys by walexGodson(m): 1:37pm On Sep 30, 2014
E no really matter so far u like/love d guy
Re: Dear Ladies.....5 Candid Reasons To Start Wooing Guys by Kunleskey(m): 1:42pm On Sep 30, 2014
Very interesting and meaningful to me but, the issue is that,our ladies are still scared of facing guys bcoz they are still thinking of cheap tin which is not helping..u beta grap the man you love and have feeling 4, b4 you turn old...
Re: Dear Ladies.....5 Candid Reasons To Start Wooing Guys by Nobody: 1:44pm On Sep 30, 2014
Okworigeorge: and this is coming from someone that posted the below...

Hehehe..som guyz on NL no get work sha grin
Kip stalking
Re: Dear Ladies.....5 Candid Reasons To Start Wooing Guys by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 30, 2014
ERCROSS:
Yep..
But I wish I was born to that era
Jst to c how things will turn out..
Lol u can enter ur mother's womb so dat she'll give birth 2 u again na
Re: Dear Ladies.....5 Candid Reasons To Start Wooing Guys by Alexyswiss(m): 1:47pm On Sep 30, 2014
[quote author=cheryl1]
Kip stalking[/q
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dear Ladies.....5 Candid Reasons To Start Wooing Guys by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 30, 2014
walexGodson:
E no really matter so far u like/love d guy
Dat is why dere iz greenlight
Re: Dear Ladies.....5 Candid Reasons To Start Wooing Guys by Okworigeorge(m): 1:54pm On Sep 30, 2014
cheryl1:
Kip stalking
..in stiles voice "well, that depends on ur definition of stalking" btw have I ever quote or pm u before?
Re: Dear Ladies.....5 Candid Reasons To Start Wooing Guys by faithugo64(f): 1:54pm On Sep 30, 2014
just 5?,there are1001 reasons why a lady should not woo a guy!!
Re: Dear Ladies.....5 Candid Reasons To Start Wooing Guys by Numismatic(m): 1:55pm On Sep 30, 2014

busted!
Re: Dear Ladies.....5 Candid Reasons To Start Wooing Guys by Nobody: 1:59pm On Sep 30, 2014
Okworigeorge: ..in stiles voice "well, that depends on ur definition of stalking" btw have I ever quote or pm u before?
Lol na u sabi sha grin
Re: Dear Ladies.....5 Candid Reasons To Start Wooing Guys by Kunleskey(m): 2:01pm On Sep 30, 2014
if u really have feeling for someone you won't say such thing and i don't think you have experience a lot of it...and if not, time will tell.
Re: Dear Ladies.....5 Candid Reasons To Start Wooing Guys by Nobody: 2:02pm On Sep 30, 2014
faithugo64: just 5?,there are1001 reasons why a lady should not woo a guy!!
Tell dem
Re: Dear Ladies.....5 Candid Reasons To Start Wooing Guys by Okworigeorge(m): 2:02pm On Sep 30, 2014
Numismatic:

busted!
...that's how they go about forming what they are not on each thread
Re: Dear Ladies.....5 Candid Reasons To Start Wooing Guys by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 30, 2014
Kunleskey: if u really have feeling for someone you won't say such thing and i don't think you have experience a lot of it...and if not, time will tell.
Hian.i said i cant ask a guy out na.
Why are u ppl putting it on ur head..thats how i'm being brought up
Re: Dear Ladies.....5 Candid Reasons To Start Wooing Guys by Numismatic(m): 2:06pm On Sep 30, 2014
Okworigeorge: ...that's how they go about forming what they are not on each thread
you catch am red handed..no mind them o..
Re: Dear Ladies.....5 Candid Reasons To Start Wooing Guys by naijaboiy: 2:09pm On Sep 30, 2014

Re: Dear Ladies.....5 Candid Reasons To Start Wooing Guys by Kunleskey(m): 2:14pm On Sep 30, 2014
cheryl1:
Hian.i said i cant ask a guy out na.
Why are u ppl putting it on ur head..thats how i'm being brought up
hmmm! I rest my case.
Re: Dear Ladies.....5 Candid Reasons To Start Wooing Guys by Nobody: 2:24pm On Sep 30, 2014
Kunleskey: hmmm! I rest my case.
Gud tongue
Re: Dear Ladies.....5 Candid Reasons To Start Wooing Guys by Okworigeorge(m): 2:30pm On Sep 30, 2014
naijaboiy:
wadup, I see u d person she wrote to....

I must confess she's pretty
Re: Dear Ladies.....5 Candid Reasons To Start Wooing Guys by naijaboiy: 2:36pm On Sep 30, 2014
Okworigeorge: wadup, I see u d person she wrote to....

I must confess she's pretty
LoL...wat did she do

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Primary 4 Teacher Part 4 / EASTER SPECIAL: How Do You Imagine The Next 10years With Your Current BF/GF. / My Hubby Wants A Second Wife!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.