Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,237 members, 7,887,670 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:08 PM

The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School - Religion (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School (308290 Views)

BREAKING: Uk’s Prime Minister Defies Obama, Makes Huge Announcement About Christ / Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John / Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (93) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenyan28: 7:16am On Oct 31, 2012
SirJohn:

Wow! I'm yet to see the mail kindly resend it to johnybeks@gmail.com

I will re-write to you before long.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by nuclearboy(m): 7:21am On Oct 31, 2012
Kenyan28:

Please help others who may enter the position you are in tomorrow!

Tell your story! That way, anyone who feels better after the excitement and pep-talks of a healing session will at least be sure to take tests that will confirm whether indeed they received healing or not!

This issue regardless what the CEC crowd believe, is NOT about discrediting the already discredited yaks-yaps though that seems to have occured! Its about protecting lives like the little baby now suffering because the mother got excited (and suspended reaso) and because someone "sold" her empty air and called it "healing"

3 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Image123(m): 2:17pm On Oct 31, 2012
nuclear, wow long time. thought you changed handle or something. how's viaro and inesqor doing?
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenyan28: 2:27pm On Oct 31, 2012
SirJohn: @Kenyan28 may I ask that you stop deleting your posts, please
I'm still waiting for your mail
av written 2 u.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by nuclearboy(m): 6:32pm On Oct 31, 2012
Image123: nuclear, wow long time. thought you changed handle or something. how's viaro and inesqor doing?

Hi Image:

Nope, never changed handle! This section started to grow on me so I usually come in to read quietly and have been more active in politics though mostly reading!

Nice to see you are still here! And see the twist this thread has developed - its amazing that no matter how long a lie seems to stand, it always comes crashing!
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Image123(m): 8:07pm On Oct 31, 2012
wink
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenyan28: 7:25am On Nov 01, 2012
Joagbaje: @ Kenya 28
Pls let's deal with fact . I know you're angry . But you're still a christian. How long has this woman been healed of cancer . 1 year 2 years. 3 years? Pls be honest

Nonesence, u should be asking how long it took me to find out that HIV had not gone anywhere from my system not about other pple's "miracle" which am not sure that they even got.
Good enough I'll be here to tell when they die of the same.
Again, explain about the 4 dead women I have talked about earlier who thot they got the miracle from the so called healing school.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenyan28: 7:29am On Nov 01, 2012
nuclearboy: Kenyan28:

Please help others who may enter the position you are in tomorrow!

Tell your story! That way, anyone who feels better after the excitement and pep-talks of a healing session will at least be sure to take tests that will confirm whether indeed they received healing or not!

This issue regardless what the CEC crowd believe, is NOT about discrediting the already discredited yaks-yaps though that seems to have occured! Its about protecting lives like the little baby now suffering because the mother got excited (and suspended reaso) and because someone "sold" her empty air and called it "healing"

I have told my story clearly. That the "healing", if any, from CE is short lived and many have died of the same diseases.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Joagbaje(m): 7:56am On Nov 01, 2012
Kenyan 28:

Nonesence, u should be asking how long it took me to find out that HIV had not gone anywhere from my system not about other pple's "miracle" which am not sure that they even got.
Good enough I'll be here to tell when they die of the same.
Again, explain about the 4 dead women I have talked about earlier who thot they got the miracle from the so called healing school.

Healing can be lost through sin. You have issues with temper. I still remember talking to you those days about the kind of anger you display on this forum insulting those who doubted your healing. Healing can be lost by unchecked sin such as these .you ought to humble yourself to be helped. What you needed to do is to have seen a minister to help you deal with It . I would have ministered to you on you on the phone but i felt one on one would be quicker I made arrangement for you to see the Kenya pastor ,you agreed but didnt show up,

Drugs can't solve your problem. , but you were sure you were healed. I called you that time not to give false testimony. how could symptoms of HIV cease and medical test fom he same hospital where you once tested positive change . Even if your healing was based on Sirjohn palabo effect or whatever ,it will not escape medical test. What is the church gain here. You didn't pay for the healing. Church didn't use your case for "advert" what is the church gain. You are the one who use your mouth to come tell us here you were healed. You even gave your Dr your Nairaland password to testify here.

It's your responsibility to keep your healing . You were taught in the healing school how to maintain healing. You were told counter attack may happen based on bible principle .

These are one of the reason healing may be lost.

John 5:14
Afterward Jesus findeth him in the temple, and said unto him, Behold, thou art made whole: sin no more, lest a worse thing come unto thee.

Matthew 12:43-45
When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest, and findeth none. 44 Then he saith, I will return into my house from whence I came out; and when he is come, he findeth it empty, swept, and garnished. 45 Then goeth he, and taketh with himself seven other spirits more wicked than himself, and they enter in and dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse than the first.

but it's not a death sentence. It's a fight of faith. I have dealt with it in my health and others too. There is no healing ministry such things may not happen. Instead of playing hero to doubters here you had better save your health.When you are through playing hero here,everybody will go home but you're left with what you're left with. If you enjoyed heal from 8year long HIV and symptoms suddenly stop for over a year. Medical record shows you clean, your doctors were surprised, YOU WERE HEALED BY JESUS. The healing is still in you . You only need to stir it up by faith. Remember your lady friend is still enjoying her healing from stomach cancer. You told me she is even interceding for you but you seem to have lost your faith. How can prayer work.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Nobody: 8:11am On Nov 01, 2012
Joagbaje:

Healing can be lost through sin. You have issues with temper. I still remember talking to you those days about the kind of anger you display on this forum insulting those who doubted your healing. Healing can be lost by unchecked sin such as these .you ought to humble yourself to be helped. What you needed to do is to have seen a minister to help you deal with It . I would have ministered to you on you on the phone but i felt one on one would be quicker I made arrangement for you to see the Kenya pastor ,you agreed but didnt show up,

Romans 11:29.

Joagbaje:
Drugs can't solve your problem. , but you were sure you were healed. I called you that time not to give false testimony. how could symptoms of HIV cease and medical test fom he same hospital where you once tested positive change . Even if your healing was based on Sirjohn palabo effect or whatever ,it will not escape medical test. What is the church gain here. You didn't pay for the healing. Church didn't use your case for "advert" what is the church gain. You are the one who use your mouth to come tell us here you were healed. You even gave your Dr your Nairaland password to testify here.

Ah but HIV is well known to avoid detection and is why you are always recommended to confirm a negative test at least once.

Joagbaje:
It's your responsibility to keep your healing . You were taught in the healing school how to maintain healing. You were told counter attack may happen based on bible principle .

there you go. blame the customers for not reading the manufacturer's fine print.

Joagbaje:

Afterward Jesus findeth him in the temple, and said unto him, Behold, thou art made whole: sin no more, lest a worse thing come unto thee.

When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest, and findeth none. 44 Then he saith, I will return into my house from whence I came out; and when he is come, he findeth it empty, swept, and garnished. 45 Then goeth he, and taketh with himself seven other spirits more wicked than himself, and they enter in and dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse than the first.

In case #1, Christ didnt tell the man he would lose his healing... the point is that unless you are born again, your soul is still damned to hell whether you were healed personally by Jesus or not. Please desist from twisting the words of Christ to justify the perfidy of your church.

In case #2, again Christ wasnt talking about "healing" here in terms of health. An unsaved man is always an open vessel for the devil even if you chase them away 20 times. No one in the gospels ever lost their healing.. Even Naaman the Syrian general did not lose his healing despite returning to his idols!

Joagbaje:
but it's not a death sentence. It's a fight of faith. I have dealt with it in my health and others too. There is no healing ministry such things may not happen. Instead of playing hero to doubters here you had better save your health.When you are through playing hero here,everybody will go home but you're left with what you're left with. If you enjoyed heal from 8year long HIV and symptoms suddenly stop for over a year. Medical record shows you clean, your doctors were surprised, YOU WERE HEALED BY JESUS. The healing is still in you . You only need to stir it up by faith. Remember your lady friend is still enjoying her healing from stomach cancer. You told me she is even interceding for you but you seem to have lost your faith. How can prayer work.

No, she was "healed" by disciples of simon the sorcerer. He was able to perform magic tricks too but similar to you all, he was NEVER able to heal people with IDENTIFIABLE problems. Its funny that similar to him, none of your pastors have been able to give the blind their sight, we havent seen the lame walk, we dont see people raised from the dead, limbs have never grown back... all the "healings" you do seem to be associated only with ailments we cannot see nor verify... how strange.

3 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenyan28: 8:21am On Nov 01, 2012
Joagbaje:

Drugs are working perfectly for my baby, infact before she was introduced, she had pneumonias on and off, fever etc. Medicine is also from God. That lady who claims to be healed of stomach cancer TOO refused to meet me just like the CE pastor did. She claims to be praying for us on fone,how?
Anger is not sinning, as long as I dont take a day with it.I cant remember breaking any of the 10 commandments. I cant remember fonicating,comming adultery,killing, idol worshiping(like u do to Chris Pastor) etc....Which sin did I commit

Again, I said and repeat, am not seeing any pastor from CE either here or elsewhere.

And stop dwelling on this woman alone, EXPLAIN THE DEATH OF THE 4 WOMEN I TOLD U. 1 from Capetown(SA), another one from Ghana, another one from Kenya and the 4th from Norway all that I got to know from the healing school who died of Cancers.

I cant remember u warning me against being bitter in any of our conversations, infact what I can remember is u calling me in the middle of the night where I had to switch off my phone to avoid disturbances. And I have all the reasons to be bitter.

3 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenyan28: 8:29am On Nov 01, 2012
Again @Joag,I told u earlier and repeat that that lady has never gone back for medical check up after the HL session infact, she assumes she is healed. and like I said, al be here to tell when she dies of the same coz it wont take long.

Again, I cant remember telling any one I went to the same doctors who had tested me in Kenya. I did my test at Randburg,SA which was -ve. Infact I remember very well the white ladies at the clinic didnt want to hear about pastor Chris or the healing school, they said it was a lie and I should go for a repeat test after 2 months which I never did (ooh how I wish I did).

I have a very big feeling that the kit that was used was faulty or expired. Like someone earlier said, someone can be symptom free even when they still have the virus, I have enough experience now of 11 good yrs.

I cant imagine I said this two years ago....this is the truth of the whole matter.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Joagbaje(m): 8:32am On Nov 01, 2012
Kenyan 28:

Drugs are working perfectly for my baby,

Well enjoy your DRUGS
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by nuella2(f): 8:33am On Nov 01, 2012
How many years did Naaman live after his healing? Is there a record of how long miracles recored lasted in the bible?
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Joagbaje(m): 8:35am On Nov 01, 2012
Kenyan 28: Again @Joag,I told u earlier and repeat that that lady has never gone back for medical check up after the HL session infact, she assumes she is healed. and like I said, al be here to tell when she dies of the same coz it wont take long.

You cannot be wishing another person. Evil just because you failed to keep yours. What about the thousands that have been healed for years . What about those who got miracle baby without medicine.

A couple from Canada ,wife had no uterus ,got pregnant and gave bith is that palabo illusion?
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Joagbaje(m): 8:38am On Nov 01, 2012
Kenyan 28:

And stop dwelling on this woman alone, EXPLAIN THE DEATH OF THE 4 WOMEN I TOLD U. 1 .

You don't want to talk about a woman who's pain and evidence of cancer had disssapeard but you want to dwell on those you claim lost their healing . That's dishonest .
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenyan28: 8:41am On Nov 01, 2012
Again, months later after I left the healing school, my testimony got a friend of mine who lives in Canada to the HL. She flew all the way to SA HL but her status never changed. instead when she assumed she was healed and stoped ARVs, her viral Load rose from undetectable to 350,000 copies. She would be dead now if she continued the assumption. She is back to her ARVs. Plz explain that.

Last year again, another one who has/had HIV and cervical cancer went to the healing school. She was lucky to meet pastor Chris twice for she got close to one of the workers at the HL who attended the pastors confrence and was also at the healing line.
SHE NEVER EVER TURNED -VE for HIV, and has all the symptoms for the 2 diseases. The bad thing is the HL is still fresh in her mind and blinded her from seeing.
Again, al be here to tell her progress. She knows my case now, shocked.
I SHUD THANK GOD MINE IS JUST HIV but not the fast killer disease called cancer. I can assure u that I will be around for the next 60 years or more.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by nuella2(f): 8:43am On Nov 01, 2012
Who tested the woman with the issue of blood DAvid the scientist. What is the proof that she was.healed. How many times did she test. You guys are hypocrites, some of you would have stoned Jesus. Someone is saying she was healed. You are doubting it and talking about a failed.test. How did you know Naaman was healed?
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenyan28: 8:45am On Nov 01, 2012
Joagbaje:

You don't want to talk about a woman who's pain and evidence of cancer had disssapeard but you want to dwell on those you claim lost their healing . That's dishonest .

WHY SHUD I TALK ABOUT A WOMAN I DO NOT KNOW MUCH(av met her only 2 times) YET MY CASE IS HERE?? TALK ABOUT ME AND THE PPLE THAT ARE WELL KNOWN TO ME. All I know about her is she never went for check up again after HL thats what she told me.

I do not know about the canadian couple, but my case and the pple av mentioned above.
There is nothing like loosing healing here, for it wasnt there in the 1st place.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenyan28: 8:46am On Nov 01, 2012
Joagbaje:

You cannot be wishing another person. Evil just because you failed to keep yours. What about the thousands that have been healed for years . What about those who got miracle baby without medicine.

A couple from Canada ,wife had no uterus ,got pregnant and gave bith is that palabo illusion?

AM NOT WISHING ANY ONE ANYTHING,THE GOODNESS IS, AL BE HERE TO REPORT ALL CASES. WHETHER I WISH OR NOT, it cant change anything.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by SirJohn(m): 8:51am On Nov 01, 2012
Joagbaje:

Joagbaje:

@Joagbaje, stop trying to manipulate the young lady, you cant put words in her mouth just to make your point. She has told you time and time again that she is not in the position to say what someone else is going through.
If you want her to talk about someone she doesn't know personally, then can you also explain what happened to the other ladies from different countries that died after their supposed healing?
Its so funny how you guys are quick to turn around and blame people you give false hope; your wishes wont work, you have lost this one and she will be better by Gods grace.

3 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenyan28: 8:52am On Nov 01, 2012
nuella2: Who tested the woman with the issue of blood DAvid the scientist. What is the proof that she was.healed. How many times did she test. You guys are hypocrites, some of you would have stoned Jesus. Someone is saying she was healed. You are doubting it and talking about a failed.test. How did you know Naaman was healed?

I know of the man who was born blind who got his sight and saw for the rest of his life.(John 9:1-12)(he could see, that was the test) and no record in the bible that he ever went blind again.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by SirJohn(m): 8:54am On Nov 01, 2012
Kenyan 28:
I can assure u that I will be around for the next 60 years or more.

Thats the spirit!

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by SirJohn(m): 8:55am On Nov 01, 2012
@Joagbaje,
Can you show the world just one case in the bible where someone got healed by Jesus and later relapsed? Just one please

3 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenyan28: 8:57am On Nov 01, 2012
Joagbaje:

EVEN HERE IN KENYA WE HAVE MAGICIANS USING WITCHCRAFT TO GIVE BABIES,LATER ON THE BABIES TURN OUT TO DEVILS. Another baby was noticed changing fron an infant to a giant and eating all edibles in the house, then turn back to a baby after sometime.
Having a baby without a uterus is magic not miracle for God created the uterus to hold the foetus. Its like telling me that somebody is seeing with their hands instead of the eyes. Wake up from this dream plz Pastor Joagbage!

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Joagbaje(m): 9:01am On Nov 01, 2012
Kenyan 28:
Anger is not sinning, as long as I dont take a day with it

It's not the feeling of anger I'm addressing, it's the display of your anger I'm talking about . You used to insult people on this forum concerning your miracle . You have deleted the posts , but I cautioned you those days.

I cant remember breaking any of the 10 commandments. I cant remember fonicating,comming adultery,killing, idol worshiping(like u do to Chris Pastor) etc....Which sin did I commit??
Your still a baby christian . ( not insult but observation). What has 10 commandment got to do with this. What kind of church do you attend? The problem is getting clearer now. Obviously you are not attending a faith teaching church. This is one of the reason certain people are told to attend a christ embassy church for at least a month after healing school. To build their faith more before going back to their churches

A woman once got healed in a Benny hinn meeting. of cancer or so. She had constant pain every day. But when Benny him prayed for her, she got healed . Medically and bodily. Every pain left. She attended his church for few days and told him she wanted to go back to her old church,he told her to stay for more weeks to build her faith more but she insisted ,saying "people love me over there and they are missing me". He reluctantly agreed . But when she returned the pastor asked if the rumor is true ,she affirmed ,and he said "Give the glory to God ,anybody can be healed ,once your mind is alert". He talked down on the miracle. About 6 months or so later she began to experience symptoms of pain. She ran back to Benny hinn , he asked what she was told over there, she narrated . He asked , you've been sick all these years , was there any day you didn't experience pain? She said No, and when you were prayed for ,pain stopped. She said yes. He lamented . " six month of faith gone" because She went to dwell in the atmosphere of unbelief . You got healed , but you lost it dear, and you're not helping yourself at all.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Joagbaje(m): 9:08am On Nov 01, 2012
SirJohn: @Joagbaje,
Can you show the world just one case in the bible where someone got healed by Jesus and later relapsed? Just one please

Every thing is not written in the bible ,but it's obvious from christ word. It's a spitiual principle.

Jesus obviously spoke from experience, Some times Jesus had to commad a devil not to come back. It's based on his experience with demons. They can come back.

Mark 9:25
When Jesus saw that the people came running together, he rebuked the foul spirit, saying unto him, Thou dumb and deaf spirit, I charge thee, come out of him, and enter no more into him.

We have personal responsibility to miracles. Nuella shared an example here the other about Peter. At the command of Jesus he walked on the water,but when he observed the wind , fear came and the miracle failed , even in the presence of Jesus . He started sinking. It's the same thing for salvation. If someone lost his salvation ,you can't blame the minister who led him to christ, we have personal responsibility.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by treasuredkid: 9:16am On Nov 01, 2012
Kenyan 28: Again, months later after I left the healing school, my testimony got a friend of mine who lives in Canada to the HL. She flew all the way to SA HL but her status never changed. instead when she assumed she was healed and stoped ARVs, her viral Load rose from undetectable to 350,000 copies. She would be dead now if she continued the assumption. She is back to her ARVs. Plz explain that.

Last year again, another one who has/had HIV and cervical cancer went to the healing school. She was lucky to meet pastor Chris twice for she got close to one of the workers at the HL who attended the pastors confrence and was also at the healing line.
SHE NEVER EVER TURNED -VE for HIV, and has all the symptoms for the 2 diseases. The bad thing is the HL is still fresh in her mind and blinded her from seeing.
Again, al be here to tell her progress. She knows my case now, shocked.
I SHUD THANK GOD MINE IS JUST HIV but not the fast killer disease called cancer. I can assure u that I will be around for the next 60 years or more.

am amazed at this... do we still have baby Christian like you?? Soul winners still have a lot of work to do. smh
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Joagbaje(m): 9:20am On Nov 01, 2012
Kenyan 28: .
Having a baby without a uterus is magic not miracle for God created the uterus to hold the foetus. Its like telling me that somebody is seeing with their hands instead of the eyes. Wake up from this dream plz Pastor Joagbage!

Healing maimed cut off hands must have been magic too , isn't it? Since the maim had new body parts created.

Matthew 15:30
And great multitudes came unto him, having with them those that were lame, blind, dumb, maimed, and many others, and cast them down at Jesus 'feet; and he healed them:
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by nuella2(f): 9:32am On Nov 01, 2012
I also know of people that got healed in the healing sch and have remaimed healed for years. Get atmosphere of miracle album there numbers and emails are there you can contact them.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by PastorKun(m): 9:50am On Nov 01, 2012
@Joagbaje
You have just confirmed yourself to be a very callous and mean person whose only interest is to protect the reputation of your useless criminally inspired church sparing no concern for thousands of people you have sent to their early graves after deceiving them they have been healed and they stop using their DRUGS. In Kenyan's case, at least her baby could have been protected from the infection if she wasn't deceived. Please spare a thought for these innocent lives CE is destroying, everything should not be about protecting CE's reputation so you guys can continue to fleece unsuspecting believers.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (93) (Reply)

Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"-

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.