Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,867 members, 7,872,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:59 AM

The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School - Religion (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School (307710 Views)

BREAKING: Uk’s Prime Minister Defies Obama, Makes Huge Announcement About Christ / Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John / Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (93) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenyan28: 9:55am On Nov 01, 2012
""""It's not the feeling of anger I'm addressing, it's the display of your anger I'm talking This is one of the reason certain people are told to attend a christ embassy church for at least a month after healing school. To build their faith more before going back to their churches"""""

SORRY I COULDNT STAND A CHURCH WHERE HALF OF THE PREACHING IS "THE MAN OF GOD PASTOR CHRIS SAYS" I want a church where the prechers preaches like this "the Bible or the word of God says" there is a lot of idol worship in CE. U pple behave like Chris is God...heck no!
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by treasuredkid: 10:00am On Nov 01, 2012
It makes no difference how many times you're prayed for by a Pastor, if you dont act your faith in response to the Word, the problem may show up again. It's therefore important that you know the Word for yourself. Appropriate the Word to your peculiar situation; personalize it in your life and it will prevail...TESTED AND PROVEN!!!
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenyan28: 10:02am On Nov 01, 2012
Joagbaje:

Your still a baby christian . ( not insult but observation). What has 10 commandment got to do with this. What kind of church do you attend? The problem is getting clearer now. .

ha ha ha ha ha ha hu hu which baby are u talking about here??! Am 30 years and my christianity is as old as I am. I am born and bred in Christianity, born again parents,prayerful etc. I was in church as long as I can remember.
I wish I obeyed my church pastor when he insisted I go for several tests after I left the healing school and told him the "testimony"

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenyan28: 10:04am On Nov 01, 2012
treasuredkid: It makes no difference how many times you're prayed for by a Pastor, if you dont act your faith in response to the Word, the problem may show up again. It's therefore important that you know the Word for yourself. Appropriate the Word to your peculiar situation; personalize it in your life and it will prevail...TESTED AND PROVEN!!!

The HIV test kits used in Gauteng Rand burg,were experired, so to speak. There was no healing here.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Enigma(m): 10:09am On Nov 01, 2012
Kenyan 28:

ha ha ha ha ha ha hu hu which baby are u talking about here??! Am 30 years and my christianity is as old as I am. I am born and bred in Christianity, born again parents,prayerful etc. I was in church as long as I can remember.
I wish I obeyed my church pastor when he insisted I go for several tests after I left the healing school and told him the "testimony"

Don't mind them and all the nonsense "baby Christian talk" which is pure rubbish.

What is being peddled by Oyakhilome and his accomplice "pastors" and followers (with seared consciences) is not Christianity but a sham and diabolical fraud.

cool

3 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenyan28: 10:09am On Nov 01, 2012
For any one's information, am not deleting any posts from today henceforth. Let the world know the truth so that the truth can set them free.

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenyan28: 10:15am On Nov 01, 2012
The latest and good news is that my husband is not infected. U are about to hear CE die-hards call it a miracle.

There is nothing like miracle nor magic here, its called "Discordant" couple. Its explained perfectly by science. Who ever finds it difficult to google, I can do and copy paste here on their behalf and for free.

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenyan28: 10:19am On Nov 01, 2012
SORRY I COULDNT STAND A CHURCH WHERE HALF OF THE PREACHING IS "THE MAN OF GOD PASTOR CHRIS SAYS" I want a church where the prechers preaches like this "the Bible or the word of God says" there is a lot of idol worship in CE. U pple behave like Chris is God...heck no!
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by PastorKun(m): 10:21am On Nov 01, 2012
Kenyan 28: The latest and good news is that my husband is not infected. U are about to hear CE die-hards call it a miracle.

There is nothing like miracle nor magic here, its called "Discordant" couple. Its explained perfectly by science. Who ever finds it difficult to google, I can do and copy paste here on their behalf and for free.

I am really glad to hear your husband is not infected. May God grant you and especially your baby true healing and the grace and strength to sustain you through this ordeal.

4 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenyan28: 10:29am On Nov 01, 2012
Pastor Kun:

I am really glad to hear your husband is not infected. May God grant you and especially your baby true healing and the grace and strength to sustain you through this ordeal.

Thank you so much Pastor Kun. I am sure some day my baby and I will get God's true healing or a cure in Jesus mighty name!
I thank God too for my supportive and prayerful husband who has not changed his feelings towards us even after the news/tragedy.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenyan28: 10:48am On Nov 01, 2012
Joagbaje:

Healing can be lost through sin. You have issues with temper. I still remember talking to you those days about the kind of anger you display on this forum insulting those who doubted your healing. Healing can be lost by unchecked sin such as these .

So u want to mean I lost my "healing" because of "tempers" Mr Joagbaje??! Come on go tell that to the birds or get a life!! (unless u quote from the bible where it so says)

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenyan28: 1:46pm On Nov 01, 2012
Glad to have spoken to you @Sir John.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by SirJohn(m): 1:48pm On Nov 01, 2012
Kenyan 28: Glad to have spoken to you @Sir John.

You're welcome dear
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 01, 2012
nuella2: Who tested the woman with the issue of blood DAvid the scientist. What is the proof that she was.healed. How many times did she test. You guys are hypocrites, some of you would have stoned Jesus. Someone is saying she was healed. You are doubting it and talking about a failed.test. How did you know Naaman was healed?

you cant read a bible again?

See the woman with the issue of blood didnt need to test herself for healing... Jesus wasnt the same charlatan your MOG has shown himself to be. Simon the sorcerer at least didnt deceive his people so badly.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by nuclearboy(m): 4:07pm On Nov 01, 2012
Surprised David bothered to respond to the female CEC goat - these are people in the mold of the pagan kings who tried to compare their idols to God!

Imagine a supposed Christian casting doubts and aspersions on the miracles of Christ because her fake Jeri-curled lying idol has been exposed "again"! So this windbag now believes since the widow with an issue of blood didn't visit General Hospital, Jerusalem, that maybe her healing also didn't last?

Christianity is really suffering from these dolts!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by nuella2(f): 4:51pm On Nov 01, 2012
Am not a goat christian Man.

You guys sound like saul?

Ans the simple question. Who comfirmed the miracle of the woman? Kenya said she got healed and all got tested and it was negative..and he said she was never healed. The woman with the issue of blood also merely said it and we all believe it.

Pls David pray for this lady and lets see if her status will change for a minute. And the person remain healthy for one week. Lets pick a
patient of your choice amywhere in this
.country.

Jesus is in heaven. We are to prove his power today so dont even give any form of excuse.
You persecute Jesus and pretent to love him.

People with empty spirit that have never prayed for someone with fever come here to talk like they can do better.

Nuclearboy dont you have dont you have a pastor lets take the lady there for everlasting healing na....nonsense.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Nobody: 10:57pm On Nov 01, 2012
nuella2: Am not a goat christian Man.

You guys sound like saul?

Ans the simple question. Who comfirmed the miracle of the woman? Kenya said she got healed and all got tested and it was negative..and he said she was never healed. The woman with the issue of blood also merely said it and we all believe it.

Pls David pray for this lady and lets see if her status will change for a minute. And the person remain healthy for one week. Lets pick a
patient of your choice amywhere in this
.country.

Jesus is in heaven. We are to prove his power today so dont even give any form of excuse.
You persecute Jesus and pretent to love him.

People with empty spirit that have never prayed for someone with fever come here to talk like they can do better.

Nuclearboy dont you have dont you have a pastor lets take the lady there for everlasting healing na....nonsense.

What nuclearboy was trying to say was simple. It is the height of sacrilege to compare your pastor to Christ. When Christ heals we do not need to confirm, it is DONE. When your pastor "heals", healings are lost, the "healed" die of the very same disease... big difference - one is man we can question, the other is GOD who is forever more.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by nuclearboy(m): 12:11am On Nov 02, 2012
The goats believe in so strong a delusion that they can no longer reason undecided

Straight forward English yet because there's her jeri-curled idol involved, sense has been put on hold! But then they believe the fraud is at par with Christ anyway

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by PastorKun(m): 7:09am On Nov 02, 2012
I have since heard more info on how the 'healings' in their healing school is orchestrated and was and is still shocked at the wickedness of these vermins in CE. The healing school is nothing short of a criminal organisation that needs to be investigated and the perpetrators brought to book. These evil people are destroying lives via the false hope they are selling.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenyan28: 7:12am On Nov 02, 2012
The beauty about this thread is that when u search for Christ Embassy Healing school from google, this is what comes 1st....and when u get stuborn like me and proceed to the HL, at least u know somebody warned u.

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by treasuredkid: 10:49am On Nov 02, 2012
interesting... grin

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by SirJohn(m): 11:31am On Nov 02, 2012
Kenyan 28: The beauty about this thread is that when u search for Christ Embassy Healing school from google, this is what comes 1st....and when u get stuborn like me and proceed to the HL, at least u know somebody warned u.

@Kenyan28,
can you throw more light on how you got tested after the healing school ministration? I think some folks need to hear that

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by SirJohn(m): 11:41am On Nov 02, 2012
??

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Nobody: 11:02pm On Nov 02, 2012
Isnt it funny that you have to go to court to fight for the right to advertise your healing school? Christ didnt need an advertising board, the bible said He even tried so so hard to have those healed to keep quiet but its hard to keep the truth down... the healed went and spread his fame abroad.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by nuclearboy(m): 10:48am On Nov 03, 2012
davidylan: Isnt it funny that you have to go to court to fight for the right to advertise your healing school? Christ didnt need an advertising board, the bible said He even tried so so hard to have those healed to keep quiet but its hard to keep the truth down... the healed went and spread his fame abroad.

Yep, AND the "not healed but fooled, lied to, scammed and misused" are also starting to spread the fame of our unholy fraudster abroad too!

Very apt!
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Obypedia: 12:53pm On Nov 04, 2012
@nuella2
Of-course you are metaphorically a goat-man, that is being led to the slaughter house everyday.
Your pastors make every church service compulsory. (cell meetings, Wednesday service, and Sunday service).
Because of the potential revenue they are going to generate from massive attendance.
Including the daily brainwashing device called Rhapsody of realities. YOU GET CONDEMN IF YOU MISS ANY OF THESE.
This is my experience, and I was forced to confront my pastor, and asked him why the church claims to preach the gospel of Love ,
but, will resort to Doomsday Theology, if they can't extract more money from you.
Just so you guys know, I've been a member of this evil organization for over 12 years. I used to be a cell(shallom, branch withheld) leader as well.
I've worshiped in several christ embassy branches in UK. Barnet, Watford, Luton, Catford, and Edmonton. (depending on the location I was at the time)
A brother in christ embassy Catford headed by pastor chuka, said (in more than one occasion on the pulpit) that "if we believe in him (pastor chris)
His glory will become our glory, his joy becomes our joy". I was not surprised no one confronted him to correct his expressions. Because we all believe that pastor chris is "Jesus in a white suite".
I just want to let you all idol worshipers know that, getting out of this evil and cash-sucking organization is not an option. It is the only way to find out the truth, and bear a personal testimony of Jesus Christ. We don't need another mediator between man and God. Watching the consummate man by pastor chris was the final straw for me, I've had enough.

3 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenyan28: 8:13am On Nov 05, 2012
Obypedia: @nuella2
Of-course you are metaphorically a goat-man, that is being led to the slaughter house everyday.
Your pastors make every church service compulsory. (cell meetings, Wednesday service, and Sunday service).
Because of the potential revenue they are going to generate from massive attendance.
Including the daily brainwashing device called Rhapsody of realities. YOU GET CONDEMN IF YOU MISS ANY OF THESE.
This is my experience, and I was forced to confront my pastor, and asked him why the church claims to preach the gospel of Love ,
but, will resort to Doomsday Theology, if they can't extract more money from you.
Just so you guys know, I've been a member of this evil organization for over 12 years. I used to be a cell(shallom, branch withheld) leader as well.
I've worshiped in several christ embassy branches in UK. Barnet, Watford, Luton, Catford, and Edmonton. (depending on the location I was at the time)
A brother in christ embassy Catford headed by pastor chuka, said (in more than one occasion on the pulpit) that "if we believe in him (pastor chris)
His glory will become our glory, his joy becomes our joy". I was not surprised no one confronted him to correct his expressions. Because we all believe that pastor chris is "Jesus in a white suite".
I just want to let you all idol worshipers know that, getting out of this evil and cash-sucking organization is not an option. It is the only way to find out the truth, and bear a personal testimony of Jesus Christ. We don't need another mediator between man and God. Watching the consummate man by pastor chris was the final straw for me, I've had enough.

The same thing here in Kenya, idol worshiping in every Christ Embassy branch. All sermons from all Pastors begin like this "the man of God pastor chris says" heck no!!
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenyan28: 8:22am On Nov 05, 2012
SirJohn:

@Kenyan28,
can you throw more light on how you got tested after the healing school ministration? I think some folks need to hear that

Al get back shortly with this.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Obypedia: 9:48am On Nov 05, 2012
Kenyan 28:

The same thing here in Kenya, idol worshiping in every Christ Embassy branch. All sermons from all Pastors begin like this "the man of God pastor chris says" heck no!!

Bottom line is these guys are deluded. Most of their pastors are smart, and they know the rules of the game. They just cannot tolerate any smart member of their church congregation, unless he/she is on their side. I've said in my earlier post, that these guys are all fraudsters and they need to be behind bars. Diabolical manipulation and financial extortion of innocent and gullible people is not acceptable in any society.
We all have to unite and expose this evil cult in an unimaginable proportions. They think they have the money, members support & blind loyalty, and has the legal loopholes covered. But they will be surprised of what the almighty God has in store for them. Because everyone has had enough. I'm not just talking about christ embassy, this applies to every fraudulent self ordained men/women of God.

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenyan28: 10:54am On Nov 05, 2012
KunleOshob: @ Kenya
I would strongly advise you do an independent test with a reputable hospital, test results from CEC have time and again proven to be false. And pleeeaaaassse DON't stop taking your medication until it has been proven beyond reasonable doubt that you are healed. Don't let them deceive you into not taking a confirmatory test in the excuse that you shd "exercise your faith". Of course their ready made excuse when their fake miracles are exposed is that the person didn't exercise enough faith.

So true, wish I heard u.

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenyan28: 11:25am On Nov 05, 2012
Zodiac61:

grin grin grin grin I laugh in all Kenyan languages.
Not satisfied with pulling his con tricks on Nigerians, I see that "Pastor" Chris has now recruited a Kenyan to convince us of his voodoo miraculous powers to heal the sick.
@ Kenyan 28
If you really were HIV positive, let me assure you that you are still HIV positive. There is no cure yet, and I can assure you that there has been no authenticated case of cure by prayer of any illness. Even people with faith die of illnesses.
Did you have a medical diagnosis? You are obviously a superstitious person if you went around wearing a magnetic bracelet with infra-red (whatever that is) to protect you from HIV.

SO TRUE, WISH I COULD GO BACK TO THIS DAY AND LISTEN TO U CAREFULLY!
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenyan28: 1:46pm On Nov 05, 2012
mabell: Ricky immediately began chemotherapy sessions which instead of ameliorating his ailment rather worsened the situation.
In desperate need of feeding Ricky( as at this point of time Ricky wanted to eat nothing), the doctors recommended a feeding pump machine through which a special nutritional diet would be pumped into his gastrointestinal stream via tubes into his stomach through his nostrils.

The chemotherapy sessions didn’t help matters rather it worsened the situation.

Lorenzo exclaimed, my whole life is now centered round this cancer. Whether I’m sleeping, eating or working, all I’m thinking is this cancer and hoping that my son will not die.

SOME OF THESE PPLE ARE LONG DEAD AND DIED OF THE SAME AILMENTS THEY CLAIM TO HAVE BEEN "HEALED" IN CE HL

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (93) (Reply)

Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"-

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.