Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,233 members, 7,887,632 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 11:43 AM

The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School - Religion (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School (308288 Views)

BREAKING: Uk’s Prime Minister Defies Obama, Makes Huge Announcement About Christ / Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John / Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (93) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by VivianSA: 9:36pm On Nov 05, 2012
The happenings of the HS in CE remain the biggest disappointment to me as a christian. CE remains one of my biggest disappointment as a christian.

And I am still recovering from the shock and disappointment. The teachings of the church did lay a solid and grounded foundation in my growth in the knowledge of God.

4 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by free123: 12:06pm On Nov 06, 2012
wonders yet to come
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by SirJohn(m): 2:51pm On Nov 06, 2012
SirJohn:
@Kenyan28,
can you throw more light on how you got tested after the healing school ministration? I think some folks need to hear that

Kenyan 28:

Al get back shortly with this.

@Kenyan28,
I'll be waiting for you to share this with us, you did mention some things to me that I think people should know. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by SirJohn(m): 3:38pm On Nov 06, 2012
Vivian. SA:
The happenings of the HS in CE remain the biggest disappointment to me as a christian. CE remains one of my biggest disappointment as a christian.

So so true, same here

Vivian. SA:

And I am still recovering from the shock and disappointment.

I've gotten over it...my advise: put it behind you and move on; life is beautiful ahead of you

Vivian. SA:

The teachings of the church did lay a solid and grounded foundation in my growth in the knowledge of God.

Hmm, just don't get too comfortable here... a lot of what you perceive as sound teaching is nothing but a 'greek gift'.
Having said that, there are so many beautiful things I learnt from them anyways, Chris is a very detailed, intelligent and organised man, I give that to him cheesy
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Obypedia: 11:38pm On Nov 06, 2012
SirJohn:

So so true, same here

I've gotten over it...my advise: put it behind you and move on; life is beautiful ahead of you

Hmm, just don't get too comfortable here... a lot of what you perceive as sound teaching is nothing but a 'greek gift'.
Having said that, there are so many beautiful things I learnt from them anyways, Chris is a very detailed, intelligent and organised man, I give that to him cheesy

He is tall, fair skin, handsome, and speaks good english, so he must be definitely "harmless". This is the main reason many die-hard fans find it difficult to uncover the subliminal messages embedded in his teachings. So they just end up calling you a jealous person. They are all under a spell. People like, joagbaje, mabell, nuella, and some of my cousins, etc. just makes his fraudulent activities easier.

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by honeychild(f): 10:43pm On Nov 08, 2012
This is just simply amazing. I read this thread from the very beginning. Joagbaje, Mabel, hubreality, and all of you who were rejoicing at kenyan28 'testimony' 2 years ago... u have now turned round and accused her of 'hidden sins' being a baby xtian and so on... r u people even xtians? Do you know what the word Christian really means? You are all heartless wicked people. And I can assure you, your time will come. You will find yourself abandoned and abused by your false shepherd in your darkest hour. I am amazed any of you even have the audacity to show your faces on this thread. You have no iota of shame. If I were a member of ur church I will just quietly go back to my coven or is it haven and lick my wounds. Shame on all of you

9 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Snowwy: 6:53am On Nov 09, 2012
@Kenyan 28,
I cannot even begin to imagine the anguish you may be feeling right now. I stumbled on this thread years ago when it was still new and posts here by some people had made me wary though I later came to realise that the posters were people that just had an issue with that church. I do not attend the Christ Embassy church or went to the Healing School but I am usually amazed at the disposition, boldness and always bubbling nature of their members.
I was also amazed at your testimony of healing and I pray the Lord makes you whole, just like the 10 lepers that were healed but only one was made whole.

That said, I was wondering what was going on again on this thread when I saw it was again on the first page so decided to click. I was again surprised at the few comments I could garner sinces you have deleted alot of it.

I decided to go back to your testimony pages to actually get a feel of where all this is coming from.
From pages 18 to about 21 (the few I have been able to be patient enough to review), you clearly stated (based on your quotes) it was Jesus that healed you and the Pastor did not even touch you before you got your healing. You declared you are a woman of faith and all. You said you did a test though some posters advised you to do more than that and you have been symptom free.

Since you said you were clearly healed before any touch and you believed it, that it was Jesus that healed you and faith at work I wonder why it seems you are back with vengeance against the Healing School and Christ Embassy. I can see emotions are high but I think you should go back to those scriptures that made you believe this healing and call on God for explanation.
IS your grouse against the scriptures you believed in, or the fact that you now have issues with the healing school, or that your hopes were raised by your attendance?

I do not know or have any hypothesis on why you or your baby have now been diagnosed again though your husband isnt't but at this point whatever you experienced then can only be explained by you and as such I advise you go back to the 'drawing board' of God's specific word to you and re-claim it.
It is well.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenyan28: 8:09am On Nov 09, 2012
Snowwy: @Kenyan 28,
I cannot even begin to imagine the anguish you may be feeling right now. I stumbled on this thread years ago when it was still new and posts here by some people had made me wary though I later came to realise that the posters were people that just had an issue with that church. I do not attend the Christ Embassy church or went to the Healing School but I am usually amazed at the disposition, boldness and always bubbling nature of their members.
I was also amazed at your testimony of healing and I pray the Lord makes you whole, just like the 10 lepers that were healed but only one was made whole.

That said, I was wondering what was going on again on this thread when I saw it was again on the first page so decided to click. I was again surprised at the few comments I could garner sinces you have deleted alot of it.

I decided to go back to your testimony pages to actually get a feel of where all this is coming from.
From pages 18 to about 21 (the few I have been able to be patient enough to review), you clearly stated (based on your quotes) it was Jesus that healed you and the Pastor did not even touch you before you got your healing. You declared you are a woman of faith and all. You said you did a test though some posters advised you to do more than that and you have been symptom free.

Since you said you were clearly healed before any touch and you believed it, that it was Jesus that healed you and faith at work I wonder why it seems you are back with vengeance against the Healing School and Christ Embassy. I can see emotions are high but I think you should go back to those scriptures that made you believe this healing and call on God for explanation.
IS your grouse against the scriptures you believed in, or the fact that you now have issues with the healing school, or that your hopes were raised by your attendance?

I do not know or have any hypothesis on why you or your baby have now been diagnosed again though your husband isnt't but at this point whatever you experienced then can only be explained by you and as such I advise you go back to the 'drawing board' of God's specific word to you and re-claim it.
It is well.

There was no healing at ALL.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Enigma(m): 8:16am On Nov 09, 2012
honeychild: This is just simply amazing. I read this thread from the very beginning. Joagbaje, Mabel, hubreality, and all of you who were rejoicing at kenyan28 'testimony' 2 years ago... u have now turned round and accused her of 'hidden sins' being a baby xtian and so on... r u people even xtians? Do you know what the word Christian really means? You are all heartless wicked people. And I can assure you, your time will come. You will find yourself abandoned and abused by your false shepherd in your darkest hour. I am amazed any of you even have the audacity to show your faces on this thread. You have no iota of shame. If I were a member of ur church I will just quietly go back to my coven or is it haven and lick my wounds. Shame on all of you

Their actions/statements are a disgrace to humanity let alone to Christianity!

Wicked, soulless, heartless and manipulative in their slavish following of the falsehood passing for doctrine in their "organisation". sad

3 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Snowwy: 8:31am On Nov 09, 2012
Kenyan 28:

There was no healing at ALL.

Ok. So all that you posted before on being 'healed' wasn't actually true?
I pray the Lord heals you and your baby and make you whole then, by His mercy.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by nuclearboy(m): 11:41am On Nov 10, 2012
Kenyan28 was telling the truth as she knew it to be then! acting under a suggestive atmosphere that utilized her fear of death, pain etc and worked on her desire for self-preservation, she was ready at that time to slap the Almighty physically if that was what CE told her would achieve her "healing"!

In effect, she was "hoping" and living in denial at the same time! Let's not even consider the placebo effect already discussed earlier!

All the current ideas meant to make her look faithless, an ingrate and now a liar (who lied than and thus cannot be believed now) as evidenced just above whist seeming sympathetic, are cruel, malicious and do not show any charitious feelings!

Snowwy:

Ok. So all that you posted before on being 'healed' wasn't actually true?
I pray the Lord heals you and your baby and make you whole then, by His mercy.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Snowwy: 12:34pm On Nov 10, 2012
nuclearboy: Kenyan28 was telling the truth as she knew it to be then! acting under a suggestive atmosphere that utilized her fear of death, pain etc and worked on her desire for self-preservation, she was ready at that time to slap the Almighty physically if that was what CE told her would achieve her "healing"!

In effect, she was "hoping" and living in denial at the same time! Let's not even consider the placebo effect already discussed earlier!

All the current ideas meant to make her look faithless, an ingrate and now a liar (who lied than and thus cannot be believed now) as evidenced just above whist seeming sympathetic, are cruel, malicious and do not show any charitious feelings!

I would advise you do not even start what you cannot finish.
So if you want to address me then address me and don't try to copy my post on one hand then use ambiguity at the same time.

@nuclearboy,
Yes I am talking to you, be bold enough to face me.

My first post on this thread has explained why I posted what I posted. I said I cannot begin to imagine her anguish and wish her well and said a prayer for her and you say it is malicious?

@Kenyan28 is only answerable to God who she claimed healed her in her first posts with all her attempts to explain that it had nothing to do with any man of God but her faith while attending the Healing school.
If she returns to say otherwise then I wonder why you are acting as her spokesperson and advocate all because you hate a particular church which could be any church, would you do same if it was your church?

She enjoyed health for months something that she herself said never happened before, after her diagnosis.

She herself now said there was 'no healing at all', so whatever caused what she experienced that she called her healing through faith can only be explained by her, you were not there. So stop showing hypocritical sympathy just because it has to do with a particular church you hate, OK?. Be objective.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by nuclearboy(m): 6:12pm On Nov 10, 2012

What I "cannot" finish? Since when did I become someone that starts and doesn't conclude?

Do NOT blame her, simple! And do NOT infer that she lied because she was following a script carefully laid down for her from which the "only" loser was herself! She was used, manipulated and pushed to the wall by your idol, oyakilome and his gang of unfunny thieves!

If you wish to know how far I am willing to go with the TRUTH, its your play!

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Snowwy: 6:41pm On Nov 10, 2012
nuclearboy:

What I "cannot" finish? Since when did I become someone that starts and doesn't conclude?

Do NOT blame her, simple! And do NOT infer that she lied because she was following a script carefully laid down for her from which the "only" loser was herself! She was used, manipulated and pushed to the wall by your idol, oyakilome and his gang of unfunny thieves!

If you wish to know how far I am willing to go with the TRUTH, its your play!

No, I will still advise you not to start what you cannot finish, even surprised you can respond to me again after our prior discoursesgrin .

You called her a liar boldly yourself and other immature insults when she initially posted years ago. Now suddenly you say she was telling the truth & you are concerned for her welfare and acting like you care meanwhile you simply are gloating and using her as a weapon for your selfish end.
On one hand you say she was a liar then suddenly you say she was telling the truth as she knew it. See two-facedness yet you claim you want to go far with the TRUTH.

Not once did I blame her for anything. Redirect that advise to yourself based on all you posted up there and stop this hypocrisy. My Idol? You make me laugh, open your eyes and read my posts, I can see you talk just because you want to move your lips.

Keep your assumptions to yourself, till she comes to tell everyone she was put up here to say what she said. Stop putting words into her mouth. You are putting her up to what she didn't say, exactly what you claimed she was put up to.

@Kenya28,
I noticed you no longer responded.
Listen to me, you came here years ago saying you were healed and it was by your faith in Jesus Christ and when you returned again, you said you could not deny you were healed but what you were diagnosed of came back. The next thing you said was you were not healed at all. I will advise you take a position. I decided to engage you strictly based on what you posted. How have all you said to the people that called you names helped you now? Did anyone of them even say a prayer for you?
The same Jesus that you have faith in is the one that you should be talking to now. There is no point trying to hold a grudge or be bitter against anyone because it will not help you and left to me I see no reason to afterall you clearly stated it is Jesus that healed you.

May God's will be done in your life and may His mercy prevail to make you whole indeed. Greetings to your family.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Zikkyy(m): 9:48pm On Nov 10, 2012
@snowwy, how are you &what have you been doing to ya self? Been reading ya posts. You came back more matured, bit more confident, though you continue to support pastoral fraud smiley that the bit you need to work on.

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Snowwy: 10:07pm On Nov 10, 2012
Zikkyy: @snowwy, how are you &what have you been doing to ya self? Been reading ya posts. You came back more matured, bit more confident, though you continue to support pastoral fraud smiley that the bit you need to work on.
cheesy @ Zikky,
Lol. I have been good o.
Ehn, is it me you psyched to this level?
Indeed, I see your sense of humour remains. The word of God is my confidence.
Support pastoral fraud? Where, how? I only support God's word and I am objective. I don't do petty sentiments & bandwagon followership here. That I know you know. So please tell me the pastoral fraud you see me support? That is a strong allegation which I do not take lightly.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by haibe(m): 10:46pm On Nov 10, 2012
whatever[b][/b]
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Zikkyy(m): 5:29am On Nov 11, 2012
Snowwy:
So please tell me the pastoral fraud you see me support? That is a strong allegation which I do not take lightly.

yep. i know it's strong allegation (& i hope your e-lawyer will not be contacting me o! smiley). though not expressly stated, the tone of your posts still suggest you are ever willing to support those activities & behaviors that portrays pastors in bad light. That's what i meant.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Snowwy: 6:55am On Nov 11, 2012
Zikkyy:

though not expressly stated, the tone of your posts still suggest you are ever willing to support those activities & behaviors that portrays pastors in bad light. That's what i meant.

I will ask this question just one more time: What 'activities & behaviours that potray pastors in a bad light' (It has suddenly changed from pastoral fraud) do I support by the 'tone' of my posts and quote examples?
Thank you.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Zikkyy(m): 6:10pm On Nov 11, 2012
Snowwy:
(It has suddenly changed from pastoral fraud)

.....and is 'activities & behaviors that portray pastors in bad light' different from pastoral fraud?

Snowwy:
What 'activities & behaviors that portray pastors in a bad light' (It has suddenly changed from pastoral fraud) do I support by the 'tone' of my posts and quote examples?

If you must know what fraudulent activities i think you support, i will tell you tithe is one of them.

Why i think you have not changed? I'll refer you to Jaogbaje's thread "The Law Has Been Abolished". After reading your posts on that thread, two things came to mind; either you don't know what you are talking about or you are desperately trying to protect a fraud inspired teaching. I chose the latter on the belief you have evolved.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Snowwy: 6:55pm On Nov 11, 2012
Zikkyy:

.....and is 'activities & behaviors that portray pastors in bad light' different from pastoral fraud?
So why did you need to change it? I only asked you to name them.

Zikkyy:
If you must know what fraudulent activities i think you support, i will tell you tithe is one of them.
Oh and here we go again. Get a life, you do not tithe, I never told you to tithe, you already know my stand on tithe which hasn't changed, my posts on tithe on the respective threads are there for all to see. My my, so you are still holding unto this?
If tithe to you is fraud (Something no scripture ever said but Zikky, with all the bible says about it) so be it. I tithe and thank God I can. I am not your buddy in your anti-tithe campaign,so if that is what is paining you, talk am o.
This your obsession with tithe that you do not do is pathetic.

Was even thinking he wanted to bring out how I supported fraud from this thread, the guy is bringing up tithing issues?*smh
They claim not to tithe but yet have no rest over it.

Zikkyy:
Why. i think you have not changed? I'll refer you to Jaogbaje's thread "The Law Has Been Abolished". After reading your posts on that thread, two things came to mind; either you don't know what you are talking about or you are desperately trying to protect a fraud inspired teaching. I chose the latter on the belief you have evolved.
Ok, everything I stated there had all the scripture back up. Jesus never abolished the law, He fulfiled it so that we too can righteously fulfil that law through Him. Now Zikky says otherwise, so who do I believe? Definitely the word. Every other thing pales to insignificance. Get it.

Protect fraud inspired teaching about tithe again? Like I need the law to explain tithe. Of all the laws Jesus spoke about, your only concern is tithe. Mehn Zikky, you got big issues.

It is fully obvious to me now that the issue with you guys is that you oppose the word, but because you cannot do anything to change it, you fight the messenger.
No one is answerable to anyone but God and His word is my confidence and defense anytime.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Zikkyy(m): 8:33pm On Nov 11, 2012
Please don't let us derail this thread. The reason i refuse to take you seriously here. but it's obvious you have issues (and i was thinking you have become more matured). My post was made in good faith (with no intention to engage you on any issue other than greetings), my reference to you supporting pastoral fraud was meant to refresh past memories but it appears you keeping grudges. True, what came to mind reading your posts on that thread was you desperate to defend what the law still being in force stand for, otherwise your posts there just did not make much sense, to be honest (now am angry angry ). If it was that important, i would have taken you on (that same thread).

Snowwy:
So why did you need to change it? I only asked you to name them.

If you know there's no difference, why are you are bothered? if my use of words does not change anything, you don't need to ask why change it. Is there a law that says i must stick with what i started with?

Snowwy:
Oh and here we go again. Get a life, you do not tithe, I never told you to tithe, you already know my stand on tithe which hasn't changed, my posts on tithe on the respective threads are there for all to see.

Of course! i know your stand on tithe remains the same. The reason i believed that's what you were trying to protect on that thread.

Snowwy:
My my, so you are still holding unto this?

Holding on to what? that you support the fraudulent tithe teachings? what exactly do you want me to erase from my memory? Do you delete the views of others after discussing with them? please listen to yourself. You asked a question on what fraudulent activities i think you support and i told you. So you want me to delete your views? you mean everything you ever learnt in school you deleted (from your memory) immediately after learning. why am i not surprised?

Snowwy:
If tithe to you is fraud (Something no scripture ever said but Zikky, with all the bible says about it) so be it.

Your problem is you don't read, and when you do, you have difficulty understanding it. Nowhere on NL will you see me calling tithe a fraud.

Snowwy:
I tithe and thank God I can.

..and you think i care if you tithe or not.

Snowwy:
Was even thinking he wanted to bring out how I supported fraud from this thread,

Now i see why insist i produce evidence. Please learn to read (and understand).

Snowwy:
Now Zikky says otherwise, so who do I believe? Definitely the word. Every other thing pales to insignificance. Get it.

Please stop deceiving yourself. and like i always tell Joagbaje, nobody argues the 'word'. it is not the word that you believe; what you actually believe is your interpretation of the word.

Snowwy:
Of all the laws Jesus spoke about, your only concern is tithe.

What are the other laws that Jesus spoke about? and which other pastoral practice is justified via reference to the mosaic law today? If you are smart enough to reason this out, you'll know why tithe is my concern.

Snowwy:
It is fully obvious to me now that the issue with you guys is that you oppose the word, but because you cannot do anything to change it, you fight the messenger.

Lol! who is the messenger? snowwy? in your dreams angry and for the last time, nobody argues the 'word'. please get that silly idea out of your head.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Snowwy: 9:54pm On Nov 11, 2012
Zikkyy: though you continue to support pastoral fraud that the bit you need to work on.

Zikkyy:

Zikkyy:
Your problem is you don't read, and when you do, you have difficulty understanding it. Nowhere on NL will you see me calling tithe a fraud.
shocked, All in the same breadth...see inconsistency. Oh you mean tithe is not a fraud but tithe 'activity' is?

Zikkyy:
my reference to you supporting pastoral fraud was meant to refresh past memories but it appears you keeping grudges

Zikkyy: ..and you think i care if you tithe or not.

Someone refreshing my memory yet doesn't care if I tithe or not. Then he says I keep grudges,guess its obvious who keeps it now.

So Zikky, all this is about tithe. Something I never brought up in any of my posts here or the other thread, you simply brought it up. I am here engaging Kenyan, you bring tithe up, I was on that thread discussing Christ fulfilling the law, you came here talking about tithe.
This your obsession and concern for tithe is really bringing out the worst in you. You are petty.

You cannot even engage me without discussing tithe. You do me no favour by what you think of me as that is the least of my worries, I didn't suck up to you in anyway, I believe the word. Simple. Say whatever you want to say my friend, it doesn't change a thing. Your opinion doesn't count beside God's word.
Do have a pleasant night. Cheers.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Zikkyy(m): 10:11pm On Nov 11, 2012
Snowwy:
shocked, All inthe same breadth...see inconsistency.

Your case is worse than i thought. Please read the posts again ......slowly this time.

Snowwy:
Someone refreshing my memory yet doesn't care if I tithe or not.

If you ever made any serious attempt to understand what we discussed in the past, you would have known that I never cared about whether you tithe or not. It time you put your brain to use.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by nuclearboy(m): 10:21pm On Nov 11, 2012
Manipulative, deluded and childish all in the same breath!

So what's the value of your advice since all you are able to do is repeat like a broken record plus vaguely allude to some previous encounters, ehich supposedly stroked your ego? And of course, those encounters are nameless and unknown except to yourself!

I doubted Kenyan28's testimony then because it was not keeping in type with the Christ Embassy pedigree! After 2 years, she has openly come out to say yes, I was right! Strange isn't it, that always, we end up being proved right! Its like the Abraham's servant's thread that Agbaje and thugs scattered, screamed about etc ONLY to present the exact same argument a few weeks later as if it was a "new divine" revelation!

So continue to enjoy your delusions, dude! Dogs deserve their barking since that's their language!

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Zikkyy(m): 10:34pm On Nov 11, 2012
Snowwy:
So Zikky, all this is about tithe.

What is about tithe? That I noted you have evolved except in the area support for pastoral fraud. If am wrong, it will be the fact that you have not changed one bit.

Snowwy:
You do me no favour by what you think of me

No problem. Going forward, I think I treat you the way you want to be treated, the way you deserve to be treated.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenyan28: 8:16am On Nov 12, 2012
x
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenyan28: 8:18am On Nov 12, 2012
Snowwy:

@Kenya28,
I noticed you no longer responded.
Listen to me, you came here years ago saying you were healed and it was by your faith in Jesus Christ and when you returned again, you said you could not deny you were healed but what you were diagnosed of came back. The next thing you said was you were not healed at all. I will advise you take a position. I decided to engage you strictly based on what you posted. How have all you said to the people that called you names helped you now? Did anyone of them even say a prayer for you?
The same Jesus that you have faith in is the one that you should be talking to now. There is no point trying to hold a grudge or be bitter against anyone because it will not help you and left to me I see no reason to afterall you clearly stated it is Jesus that healed you.

May God's will be done in your life and may His mercy prevail to make you whole indeed. Greetings to your family.

I read everything though. When there is need to post, so I do.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by OmoPastor(m): 8:38am On Nov 12, 2012
@ all

your perception about the HS of CE is irrelevant as far as am concerned. my reason is very simple: i have a daughter who was diagnosed of kidney failure in national hospital abuja where we had spent thousands of naira on tests and treatment with no improvement. but i later decided to head for the HS in lagos, this was like 2007/2008.

lo and behold, my daughter was healed of this kidney failure and is still healthy today as am typing. she, who had emaciated and always in sever pains, is healthy and about all the place today.

so if anyone has a prob with the HS school, i think this is a personal thing, instead of trading blames and calling names, i think you should seek Gods face about your situation. the MOG prayed for you and you claimed you were healed but now cos the situation changed does not make the MOG a liar instead check yourself.

the healing power of the Almighty God is still available today even more than the days of Jesus Christ, its only sad that we have fallen short on how to connect to this power. i believe deeply in this power and God has given some men this power to help our world today.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by SirJohn(m): 11:22am On Nov 12, 2012
OmoPastor: @ all

your perception about the HS of CE is irrelevant as far as am concerned. my reason is very simple: i have a daughter who was diagnosed of kidney failure in national hospital abuja where we had spent thousands of naira on tests and treatment with no improvement. but i later decided to head for the HS in lagos, this was like 2007/2008.

lo and behold, my daughter was healed of this kidney failure and is still healthy today as am typing. she, who had emaciated and always in sever pains, is healthy and about all the place today.

so if anyone has a prob with the HS school, i think this is a personal thing, instead of trading blames and calling names, i think you should seek Gods face about your situation. the MOG prayed for you and you claimed you were healed but now cos the situation changed does not make the MOG a liar instead check yourself.

the healing power of the Almighty God is still available today even more than the days of Jesus Christ, its only sad that we have fallen short on how to connect to this power. i believe deeply in this power and God has given some men this power to help our world today.

We have heard claims like yours before and when properly scrutinized everything falls apart; if you doubt, we can take up your claim here.
Do you mind?

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by OmoPastor(m): 12:45pm On Nov 12, 2012
We have heard claims like yours before and when properly scrutinized everything falls apart; if you doubt, we can take up your claim here.Do you mind?

did you read my post at all? seem you are engulfed in your outrage against the MOG rather than be objective in this matter.

if i may ask you, who are you? what is your mission?
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by BroPee: 12:47pm On Nov 12, 2012
Lets all just remember that ALL healing comes from God. When God heals somebody, that does not authenticate the minister. No. God heals His people because of His mercy and grace. Error has always had subtile ways of propergating. The intentions in forming or establishing the healing school (an unbiblical institution) might have been genuine but God never commissioned us to do so. See, man in error have always tried to 'help' God, make things more organised than what God has said instead of taking Him at His word. They want to make things look nice (like Cain's alter).

Apart from the medical explanations given for healings and 'healings' at CE HS, God can heal through Pastor Chris but that does not mean the man is is right biblicaly. In fact he preaches against the Bible. Am surprised by pple referring to him as a 'prophet'.

There is also a spiritual dimension to the happenings at the HS. Remember when Jesus Christ send the 12 - Matthew 10:8, he gave them power do do all that he listed AND JUDAS ISCARIOT WAS AMONG THEM (Remember money and miracles??).

I am not saying he is a morden Judas Iscariot but his teaching IS in error and the results are such as we see and are testified now

In these last days, the True Vine and the false vine will be so close as to deceive the elect if it were possible.

For the truth in all this, go back to the Bible.

Am happy sister you once wrote you are now seeking the true God. He will in no ways turn you away.

Shalom!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (93) (Reply)

Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"-

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.